The Lodge

Story Info
A scene by firelight.
2k words
4.15
14.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A week in the Highlands. How romantic we thought it would be. How beautiful to get into the mountains, away from what they call the "hurley-burley".

"Of course, what they don't tell you in the brochures is that Glen Affric may be beautiful on the one day a year it doesn't rain in sheets or howl with gales, but the rest of the time...

"We'd hired out the lodge at the top, near the dam. About an hour from Inverness airport - winding its way past the river - not that we could see much of it, thanks to the mist. We stocked up with provisions on the way, and then... it was just us.

"It was the second night I remember most. The first, we'd just been too tired and we just flopped in front of the TV - it was all imports from home! - and tried to stay warm. They obviously never heard of central heating up there, it was all open fireplaces. It looks beautiful, except that it's freezing cold unless you're within three feet of it. And as for the bathroom...

"But by the next day, we'd got a bit more used to it. We'd spent the day in Fort William, wondering whether to go up Ben Nevis. I chickened out though. Far too much like hard work. And what is it with those guys and bagpipes? Couldn't go anywhere without some guy in a skirt screeching at us like he was blowing into an octopus.

"That night, though, after dinner, I was told to expect "something special". Those words make me go all gooey inside! I knew we'd bought that extra suitcase for a reason, though I'd not been allowed to see what went in it...

"So I knew what to do. I laid out my outfit on the four-poster bed - the black velvet bustier, seamed stockings, the full french silk panties. I undressed and neatly folded my clothes under the bed - it was chilly, but I was already damp. When the gale blew outside, I could feel a breeze waft against my lips...

"First the panties, then the bustier, then the nylons - you've no idea what would happen if I didn't get those seams perfectly straight! - then my highest peep-toe pink patent pumps. They do make such a lovely sound on a wooden floor...

"I fixed my make-up, brushed my hair out so it was straight down my back, then I turned off the lamp so the only light was from the fire. I got into position, kneeling before the door, head down and arms in-between my thighs - close enough to touch myself, although I always know I'm not allowed to.

"I've been taught how to use that waiting time. I cleared my head of everything, concentrated on my breathing and on the sounds around me, on the weight of my body on the floor - luckily I'm allowed a pillow to kneel on! I always take that time to meditate on what I'm about to receive. It's crucial - I must be ready, in the right headspace, for the moment when the door opens...

"I don't know how long it was until I heard the steps. That's when the adrenalin kicks in again and my head comes back. I was still looking as far down as I could, and I heard the door creak open, then just at the very top of my vision, Her feet as She stood in front of me. Black sandals, fishnets, toes painted black; I'd had to polish those shoes before we'd left. But something else - covering the smell of the coal burning, the aroma of new leather...

"Head up!" She commanded; I gasped. She had a full leather dress on - tight and curvy around Her top and waist, long split skirt hanging down towards Her ankles. It almost shimmered in the flickering firelight. And in Her hand... a heavy black paddle. It had a handle at one end and was kind of tapered at the other to a point. No wonder She'd not let me look in the secret suitcase...

"You like?" She asked.

"Yes, my Lady", I answered, with the honorific She prefers me to use for these times when She's in charge. Her name is Damini - "lightning", but it's never to be used 'in session'. And She has Her term for me too...

"Show your appreciation, slut!" She thrust Her right leg forward through the split in the skirt, showing the fishnets all the way up to the top. The soft clinking of metal signaled that two pairs of fur-lined handcuffs hanged from where garter met nylon.

"My appreciation duty, when commanded, is to kiss my Lady's feet and shoes, and then work my lips slowly upwards towards Her thighs. It is a privilege to be able to taste Her toes, and it seems to be one of Her favourite things.

"I'd got as far up as Her knee, with the top of my nose tickled by the fur on the cuffs, when She told me to stop. She instructed me to take the handcuffs off Her, and put one on each of my wrists. She then told me to reach up to Her other thigh; there I found a couple of short bungees, which I handed to Her, taking care not to snag them on Her stockings, nor to brush against Her panties.

"She walked behind me as I resumed my kneeling position. She tugged my arms behind me, then with a brief touch of Her knee in the small of my back, communicated that I was to lean forward and stick my butt up in the air. Another thing my Lady has taught me is yoga, which is a handy thing to have when you've not got your arms to support yourself forwards...

"She pulled my arms upwards, to give me the first brief, blissful moment of light pain; at last, the adrenalin had something to react to. I let out a small yelp, as much with relief as with pain!

"She rested a foot lightly on my back. "Poor little slut", I heard her whisper, as I felt Her heel move down my spine and hook itself in the back of my panties. "You really don't know what's coming to you". The heel moved in-between my cheeks; the panties were now halfway down my ass.

"She removed Her foot, then I heard Her attach the bungees to the cuffs. She pulled me up again, so I was back on my heels, crouching down, but still bent over; the bounce in the bungees gave me little momentary pangs as She dangled me; "like a puppet on a string, eh, slut?"

"In this way She "walked" me over to the bed, and dropped me onto it face down. The bungees fell on my back as she lightly swatted my ass with Her hand - oh, the relief! But I knew to get more I'd have to get myself ready...

"Now that my hands were free, I pulled my knees up onto the bed so my ass was sticking up in the air to Her. I was expecting the spanks to start; instead I felt her fingernails lightly brush over my cheeks, around my ass and very delicately over my pussy. I heard Her bend down, and then felt Her blow softly on my lips: then She opened me up and again softly blew inside me - how it tickled!

"You like that?" She asked. As if She needed an answer!

"Yes, my Lady! Anything You do...." My voice was slightly quivering as She repeated the trick.

"Her dress swished as she pulled herself back up, then rustled as She took it off: She threw it over my head so I was in darkness, and the sound of Her heels on the floor was muffled as She walked round behind me. By now my ass was shaking; I knew it wouldn't be long...

"And - oh, the pain as She paddled me! Oh, the fire in my pussy! Oh, the place it sent me!

"I think it was seven before She stopped - maybe six - I'd lost count. I hoped She could hear my low "Thank you, my Lady" from under the leather...

"She fondled my bruised cheeks softly as my breathing calmed. Once or twice She went near my pussy, but never in; until She pulled one of my shoes off and used the heel to dance over my bruises, in-between my cheeks...

"And I was wet enough that when She pushed it in my pussy, it went straight in. She circled it round in there so it touched every bit inside me, and out so the tip could come down to my clit. The metal against it always sends me - something so unyielding against it... ah....

"I'm sorry, I'm going to come if I keep telling you about this. You don't mind? I'm rubbing myself now...

"With the heel up my pussy, I felt Her bend down and put her mouth to my clit; and that was it - that was when I came... just as I'm about to...

"Ahhh... aaaa... aaaaaaaa....

"...I'm sorry, I'll go on. [Whew!] Give me a second.

"She lifted Her dress off my head; my watery eyes blinked in the light, but I could see Her offering the heel to my mouth for me to suck my cum off. She knows I taste good...

"As I did that, I could hear Her scrabbling around in the suitcase again - and I thought "what next? What else has She got planned for me?" That gave my pussy another jolt, but I kept on sucking...

"She pulled me sharply up off the bed and to my feet by the bungees; it hurt my shoulders as it jarred; I gasped and the heel fell out of my mouth. I heard some clinks of metal, and saw Her legs as She jumped up to attach something to the top of the bed; when She stepped down, I was bent over with my arms in the air behind me - not painfully, until I tried to pull them down and got bounced back upwards...

"I tried to shuffle forward a couple of inches to ease it off; one very sharp smack on my ass stopped me straight away.

"Then one hand on my cheek, another down to my pussy... and oh! - She was inside me, fucking me.

"My Lady!" I gasped. "Your dildo..."

"My dildo what, slut?"

"aaah... it's so big, it's too big!"

"Nonsense."

"She'd taught me the words, and what to say when She's fucking me: she likes to hear me tell her how I feel when she thrusts in and out of me...

"Every time She pushed in me and tensed me up, my arms bounced the bungees, so as well as getting the rhythm of pleasure from Her, I was getting little tense pains all up my arms, and into my shoulders and chest. "My Lady - fuck me! Fuck Your slut!"

"Who do you serve?" she barked.

"Only you, My Lady, fuck me, fuck me..."

"I came again on Her - twice, even, as She sped up and started fucking me shorter and harder...

"And then I felt Her cum inside of me, spurting so deep in me...

"Quickly She unattached the bungees and flopped onto the bed; I pushed down to lick all the cum off Her, to suck, to kiss, to worship...

"Only it wasn't a dildo any more. I was licking it all off of Her cock, pressing my face into Her balls, then resting my head on Her thighs as She whispered how good I was.

"We just lay there like that letting our breathing calm down, before She pulled me up onto the bed to release me from my handcuffs, then to manouvere me into bed, before She came in beside me and cuddled me.

"Despite the stockings, despite the shoes, She was no longer Damini, and She was no longer my Lady, but now my man, and I love him, in his arms all night long."

-----

Fish, Mar 2008.