The Lodge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have to know if you have any feelings for me?"

"What do you mean if I had any feelings?"

"Do you love me? I love you."

"Of course, I love you, but you never said anything."

We were standing in the middle of the room in a tight embrace's kissing; that kiss ran chills up and down my spine, then her mother came in.

For the next hour, we sat around the breakfast table, discussing our plans. Jan would be going back to Alaska with me. After breakfast, she had to go to the doctor and have her stitches taken out. Upon leaving the doctor's office we stopped at city hall and purchased our marriage license. We made arrangements for the wedding to be at seven that evening. The girls were busy calling their friends and inviting them, and we drove down to Sandpoint, and the girls did a lot of shopping, and I bought our wedding rings.

After the wedding, we had a really nice party. It lasted until well after 11. I think the events of the last two weeks were beginning to catch up with me, and I sat down in one of the recliners. The next thing I knew, Jan was shaking me and telling me we had to go to the airport, or we would miss our plane. It was 6:00 the following morning, and I asked why she had not awakened me, she smiled and said I needed the sleep.

Jan's parents would be coming up Christmas, and we will show them a real white Christmas.

Arriving back in Alaska, Bill and Karen were awaiting our arrival, picking up our luggage we headed over to Bill's terminal. He had previously picked up Jan's bag from the plane, retrieved by the troopers. Karen flew back up to the Lodge with us; we invited them in for a few minutes and to our surprise, they had already been there. There was a new queen-size bed in the bedroom, and the whole place was decorated.

Kevin and trooper Joe was there and congratulated us. We have a toast with some hot

apple cider then they said they had better be underway.

What came next didn't need much communication as we were undressing each other and headed for the shower. As we washed each other, she put her arms around my neck gave me one extra-special kiss. She went down on her knees, and begins to work me over. It didn't take long I came fairly quickly.

Drying each other off, I carried her over to the bed and said, "Now it's my turn."

And I gave her a passionate kiss, working my way past her lips and over to her ear lobe down and her neck to her breasts. Her nipples were hard and her Areolas were all puckered up, and I had to spend some time there. Working my way on down with my tongue, I found her labia and open them with my tongue and play in and out of her vagina, working my way up to her clitoris. I stayed there until I got her to cum. I was really hard at this point and rolled over on top and explored her pussy a little with my cock, and started in she was lubed well; working my way in, she was incredibly tight. We went slow and then went fast and everything else we could think of. I sensed she was getting ready to climax, and I went at it really hard. She grabbed me with her muscles then worked every drop out of me. As I lay there holding her, one thing I thought of is this sure beats the heck out of casting figurines in painting them on a cold winter's night.

Our communication gap is long gone. We read each other very well. Most of our communication is now done when lying in bed. And some things don't need communication just action.

The place was set up well for the guests, but not for us to live in the shack all the time. What we needed was a place apart from the guests. The next time we were in town we checked out houses, we decided on a SIP panel home with 8-inch walls, 12-inch ceiling with triple pane windows. A month later I started hauling pieces and storing them in the shed. As the snow started to melt I dugout the basement with the backhoe, and the foundation workers from the housing company came for three days and poured the foundation, we put them up in the bunkhouse. A week later, the assembly workers came in and two days later; the house was up, four weeks later the house was finished.

The season was starting again. It was nice not living in the cook shack. I called Eric again to see if he wanted to come back for the summer. He still hadn't found a good job, but he and his girlfriend were planning on getting married. I told him this would be a great place for a wedding and honeymoon. The pay is not the greatest thing, but you get free room and board. The scenery is some of the best in the world. He said he would show Joanna some of the pictures he had taken last year. Bill called three days later to relay a message that they would be coming by the end of next week. Joanna fell in love with the place instantly. Jan and Joanna hit it off like they were long-lost sisters. Things were going really smooth as we plan for the wedding. Bill, Karen, Kevin and the pastor flew in, and we had decorated the cook shack. The guests who were there were also invited to the wedding, they moved into the Cook shack, at least at night they had some privacy. Next month went by very quickly. One evening while we were setting around Joanna said she would like to stay here and not go back to the lower states. If they were going to stay, we would need to build another house. By the middle of hunting season, it was finished, and they moved in. The Lodge is been good to us, and it's been growing season by season.

Wanting to get away and see some of the country was the best move I ever made. I have the best wife ever, a nice home, a good business and some of the prettiest country to look at there is.

12