The Lodgers Lingerie Ch. 01

Story Info
Having fun with her used and discarded lingerie.
1.9k words
4.3
44.1k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although I had done this several times before and there was absolutely no chance in getting caught, I could still feel my heart pounding in my chest and the palms of my hands felt sweaty. Lingerie! What is it about it that makes me go like this?

My lodger is a creature of habit. Whenever she buys any new clothes she always throws out whatever it is she is replacing. She doesn't even pass them on or give them to charity. They just end up in the bin. That goes for her underwear as well.

The day before I had retuned from work before Val, my lodger, and so was at home when she returned from work. She came in laden with carrier bags and had obviously been on a shopping spree in her lunch break. I quickly found out that Val had received her bi-annual bonus which apparently, had been much bigger than usual and she had gone out and spent a considerable proportion of it on new clothes. Sure enough, that night she stayed in and had a big sort through her wardrobe. As she came down with several bags of old clothes to throw out, I pulled her leg and said at least she should give them to charity instead of throwing them away. Val said she couldn't be bothered so I offered to put them in the charity clothes bin on the way to work the next day and much to my amazement she agreed. I grabbed my car keys and suggested we put them straight in the back of my car. This she did apart from one bag which Val said wasn't really suitable for charity which she placed in the refuse bin. I had a pretty good idea what was going to be in that bag!

The next morning Val left for work before me as she normally did, so I knew I had plenty of time to explore the contents of the bags at my leisure. I sorted through the bags she had placed in the back of my car.

Now Val was a semi professional dancer in her late teens and early 20's and still dances occasionally for theatrical groups. She is still in her 20's and has obviously maintained her figure from her dancing days! She is as pretty as a peach with a friendly and outgoing personality to match. In the 18 months she had been my lodger we had become good friends but it had never gone any further than that. That didn't stop me lusting over her though.

At 5' 8" she is almost as tall as me and from previous "re-possessions" I know she has a 36A chest (more than and a handful is not worth knowing about as they say) and size 12 panties. I could also just about squeeze into her shoes. Most of the clothes in the back of the car were ordinary casual clothes but there was one business suit with a ridiculously short skirt which I had only seen her in once or twice. Obviously a little too improper to wear to the office but, perfect for my fetish. There was also a short imitation leather mini skirt and a transparent sheer black blouse which I had seen her in when she was off clubbing. Very sexy!! I liberated these put the rest in the bags in the back of the car and headed for the refuse bin.

There on the top where she had left it last night was a plastic carrier bag. I untied the knot where Val had secured the top of the bag. Bingo! I was right. Full of panties and bras. Not only could I play in these to my hearts content but it meant her underwear draw was now full with new treasures I could play with when she wasn't home. I picked up the clothes and the bag of lingerie and headed for the bedroom. I was going to be late for work this morning!

I tipped the underwear out on my bed. 5 pairs of panties, 3 bras, a thong cut body, a baby doll nightie and panties and a couple of pairs of hold ups. And the smell!! There was the definite aroma of Val's body and her perfume. I looked at the panties, two pairs were unwashed and were heavy with Val's intimate musky aroma. I pulled on the expensive looking black lace thong. The tight feeling as I pulled it into the crack of my bum and around my waist so that it contained my now swelling hard on, was exquisite. What is it about panties and lingerie that did it for me. I took a further look at the bra's. They were matched with the panties, Val is so organised! I slipped my arms into the bra and secured it with ease behind my back. After years of practice I could do this now as expertly as any woman. I took out a pair of gel breast forms from a drawer and slipped them into the bra cups. They filled them nicely as I squeezed them gently. I wondered what it would be like to squeeze Val's tits for real.

I checked out the hold ups, 2 pairs of sheer, an opaque and a fashionable lace pair with a seam down the back. They all seemed perfect to me – what a waste to throw them out. The lace pair looked particularly sexy so I skilfully slipped them on to. I looked at myself in the bedrooms full length mirror on the wardrobe. God how I wished it was Val standing there in her underwear rather than me. By now I had a raging hard on and I was beginning to soak the front of Val's panties with my pre-cum. I couldn't believe my luck. Val had only been my lodger for 18 months and this had been the third time I had intercepted her discarded underwear. However, on the two previous occasions she had thrown out underwear that she presumably wore on a day to day basis and it had been relatively plain and ordinary. My finds this time were by far the sexiest.

I wondered into Val's bedroom and headed for her underwear draw. Sure enough there were a number of new panties and bras with their labels still attached which all looked as if they were intended for evening wear. I would be able to have fun with those too. I then went over to her bead and looked under the pillow. There was a sheer black baby doll nightie Val had been wearing last night. It smelt strongly of her! I slipped that on over the underwear and went to Val's wardrobe. In the bottom were 4 pairs of stilettos. I chose a black patent leather pair with dangerously high pencil slim heels and squeezed into them. By now I was feeling extremely kinky and horny with an uncontrollable hard on. What fun should I have next? I went over to her laundry bin and removed the lid. A skirt, some work blouses, a pair of jeans, a bra and half a dozen pairs of panties. I picked out a heavy white lace thong that she had presumably worn last weekend and a pair of white lace and sheer boy shorts. I chose white because semen stains don't show up so much!! Then standing in front of Val's full length bedroom mirror I stroked myself with her boy shorts whilst deeply inhaling the aroma of her unwashed thong. I was in ecstasy. God I wish Val could see me abusing myself in her lingerie! It was a fantasy I had had from adolescence – to dress and play with myself in front of a woman who then gets turned on to the point that we make love whilst both wearing lingerie. I could but dream.

Suddenly a kinky thought crossed my mind and I went to fetch the cordless phone from my bedroom before returning to Val's. I pulled back the covers of Val's bed and got in being very carful that the stilettos didn't tear the sheets. The sheets together with the heat of my body warming her soiled underwear that I was wearing meant that Val's gorgeous aroma was now getting very strong. In the mirror I could see myself in bed propped up against the pillows. With one hand I pulled my now very wet hard on out from the confines of the black thong and started stroking myself gently with the white lace boyshorts whilst with my free hand I dialled Val's work number. I must be mad! Val answered and with great care to maintain control of my voice I exchanged pleasantries with her before going on to ask her if I could buy her lunch during her break that day whilst all the while continuing to stroke myself with her own soiled panties. This was exquisite. Val accepted my invitation to lunch, we said our goodbyes and hung up. I then simply exploded with wave after wave of cum. Most was contained by the white lace boy shorts that I had pulled from the laundry bin but it also went over the bed linen and the black nightie.

In that instant I didn't care, but as my orgasm subsided I realised that unless I did a good clean up job then Val may discover my kinky secret. Using wipes I cleaned the semen off the white panties. This wasn't so important as they were already soiled and in the laundry bin for washing. By the time Val returned home from work that evening they would be dry enough that she couldn't tell what I had used them for. The bed linen and more importantly the black nightie was a different matter. The wipes cleaned off the semen but left them wet and I ended up drying the damp patches with a hair dryer. There was one part of me that wanted Val to discover my secret but being realistic I knew that there was an almost absolute certainty that Val would be horrified by my fetish and would leave. Far better to keep it a secret and enjoy the illicit delights when I could.

By the time I had finished cleaning up, I had another hard on. I returned to my bedroom and decided to try on the imitation leather mini skirt and sheer black blouse that I had reprocessed. It was going to be a late start at work today! Thank god for flexi time. I slipped them on and still wearing Val's pencil thin heels, looked in the mirror. God would I like to take Val from behind whilst she was wearing what I had on! I bent over in front of the mirror and looking over my shoulder watched the image of the thong and lacy tops of the hold ups showing from beneath the hem line of the short skirt as I thrust my hips and imagined that I was shagging Val. I grabbed a pair of Val's lace panties that I had reprocessed and once again shot my sticky load into the handful of lace.

Now I really needed to get to work. As I took off the mini skirt & blouse and replaced Val's stilettos in her wardrobe, I had another kinky idea. If I was going to meet her for lunch that day then I would wear her underwear under my work clothes. I had worn lingerie under my work clothes, with care, before. But the thought of wearing her soiled lingerie whilst we chatted over lunch was too much to resist. I opened my wardrobe got out a shirt and suit and dressed for work.

To be continued.