The Log Cabin Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers

Holly leaned over toward him again, and David raised his head up from the blanket to kiss her breasts as his hands continued to lovingly caress them. She moaned audibly as he tongued them and sucked them into his mouth. When he let his head fall back to the blanket, she held her hips motionless over him and felt him thrust up into her tight wet pussy. She kissed his shoulder and neck and licked his ear.

"Oh, David," she whispered hotly into his ear. "Oh, yes!"

His hands slipped around to her back and up behind her shoulders. Rocking side to side for a moment he then rolled them over so that she was on her back. She brought her long legs up and looped them around his hips, opening herself up to his long, slow, deep thrusting. She slipped her arms up around his shoulders, holding him close to her, enjoying the intense look of passion on his face, how his eyes would close for a moment or two then open and gaze down at full of lust and desire. After holding his body above hers, he soon let himself press down onto her, his arms clutching at her shoulders, his chest pressing down against her breasts, their warm wet bellies moving against each other. She felt his breath was coming fast and hot as his head nestled on her shoulder.

"Oh, Baby! I could do this all night!" he murmured, slowing down and stopping his thrusting, content to simply hold his cock deep inside her.

"I wish you would," she answered.

He chuckled. "But what about the fire?" he asked, looking over at how the logs had settled down and the flames had lowered.

"Who cares? We have our own, Hon."

"Yeah, we do," he replied. "But I want to be able to see you while we make love."

David began to ease himself back out of her and rose up to kneel between her legs, spread open so sexily and temptingly. His tongue edged out between his teeth as he looked down at her wet pink pussy deliciously presenting itself to him. He smiled and shook his head for a moment and reached for the stick he was using as a poker. Holly rolled over onto her side and watched as he reached for the last couple of logs and arranged them on the fire. She giggled at seeing him kneeling there by the fire, his hard-on sticking out temptingly in the firelight. She couldn't resist reaching out to curl her long fingers about him, still wet and sticky from being buried inside her, and stroked him gently while he tended the fire. Once he was satisfied that the fire was set again, he rejoined her, climbing behind her and spooning with her, his one arm looping around her to cradle her breasts, while the other stretched out as a pillow for her cheek.

"This is such a beautiful night, Baby," he said softly. "I can't imagine a better place to be or anyone else I'd rather be with."

"Mmm," she murmured.

"Just you and me and a blanket full of stars," he said.

She glanced up at the sky, seeing the trail of smoke and sparks rise up and the twinkling of the stars spreading out above them. She didn't say a word, but held his arm against her with her hand, and wiggled her butt against his belly. She could feel his cock nestle between the cheeks of her ass. He reached down and directed his cock down between her legs so that the head rubbed on her damp pussy.

"Mmm, that feels good," she said softly.

Raising her leg a bit she felt him push the head of his cock against her, easily entering her from behind. Long and slow and sensuously he pushed himself into her. With her legs squeezed together it was a deliciously tight fit. His arm wrapped around her again, more tightly than before, his fingers toying with her breasts, his kisses washing her over her shoulders and the back of her neck. This was almost like an erotic dance, a gentle pressing of their bodies together, creating a deeply penetrating connection. His hand moved down along the curves of her belly and his fingertips reached for her clit, touching her gently but firmly. She squirmed beneath the pressure of his touch and the sensation of his hard cock buried inside her pussy.

"Oh, yes, David," she said more loudly. "Mmm, you're going to make me come like that."

He said not a word but continued to press his body against hers and felt the tension building up in side her. She began to moan and sigh loudly. And just when he sensed that she was about to come, he stopped suddenly. She froze for a moment and trembled in anticipation.

"David?"

He directed her to roll over onto her belly and then up onto her hands and knees, all the while keeping his cock buried deep inside her. Slowly they began to move again, letting every inch of his cock move in and out of her soft tight and wet pussy. Although she started out up on her hands, rocking back and forth with him, the power of his long slow deep thrusts drove her down to her elbows. Then finally as the breathtaking sensations overpowered her, she collapsed down so that her chest and shoulders and cheek were pressed down on the blanket, making a deepened impression into the soft sand of the beach. David grasped her firmly by the hips and plunged his cock into her again and again. She closed her eyes and imagined that the blanket was a cloud and that they were floating in some sort of sexual embrace. She was moaning loudly now, her gasps and sighs punctuating the sound of her built-up passion.

"Oh, David," she cried out.

She reached toward her pussy and when she pressed her palm against her clit, she could feel his balls with her fingertips. She reached her hand further to fondle them, fingering them gently, then cupping them with her palm and holding them up close to his body. His moans of pleasure became louder and his thrusting became harder and faster. Finally he pulled back away from her. Maneuvering her over onto her back and still kneeling on the blanket, he picked up her hips and quickly reentered her. With only her feet and her shoulders and neck touching the blanket, she felt David holding her and the power of his thrusts into her. The look of passion and concentration on his face was intense and she sensed that he would be coming soon.

He loved the look of this incredible girl as she lay before him; her pretty face, her eyes glazed over with love, her mouth open and crying out to him, her body angled up toward him, her lovely breasts moving with his deep thrusts, her supple belly arching up to meet him, the colorful butterfly tattoo dancing on her belly, and her long legs splayed apart so beautifully for him. He wanted this moment to last, to feel the rush of feelings continue as long as possible. It was more than just tremendous sex to him, it was a powerful combination of love and desire and need and want that had been building up over the months they had been together, and was now being played out on this blanket on the beach, beneath the stars, in the golden light of a blazing campfire.

Holly gazed up at him, his face flushed with passion, his lean body tense and firm, his eyes heavy-lidded and penetrated as he looked down on her. Her hands reached toward him, but could barely touch him in this position. It was as if there was only this scene, this setting, this lover, and their fantastic lovemaking that mattered in the world.

Their moans and cries of pleasure began to mingle as if of one voice; the power of their passion had overwhelmed them both. David pressed forward and as Holly collapsed down onto the blanket, he lay on top of her savoring the last powerful strokes of their lovemaking. They wiggled and writhed and thrust together, their arms encircling each other, their faces just a breath apart. Holly trembled as her tension mounted; David clutched her firmly and a groan began to rumble deep inside him.

"Oh, Baby!" he cried out loudly. "Are you ready?"

"Oh, yes!" she answered with a shout.

Their passion erupted as they both reached a tremendous climax. With their arms and legs intertwined, they moaned and cried out, they trembled and shivered and shook as wave after wave of energy was released from their bodies and reverberated between them. They both felt his eruption penetrate deep inside her as they clung together. As the energy dissipated and the tension was released they began to sigh deeply in attempt to catch their breath.

"Oh, god, Baby!" he whispered.

"Mmm, David!" she murmured in reply.

Propping up on an elbow, he stroked her cheek and they looked into each other's eyes; he could see the look of loving surrender in hers; she could see that there was no mystery left in his, only the love that he had for her. Although they normally exchanged sweet little compliments after making love, this night they were silent, exchanging a few tender kisses and soft caresses. There would be more nights of passion as their lives grew together, but none would be as memorable as this one, with the stars twinkling above, the campfire glowing, the lake nearby, and the cute little romantic log cabin in the woods.

*** The End ***

Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers