The Logic of Lust Ch. 01

Story Info
I can't touch my daughter, so I'll take the next best thing.
2.7k words
4.08
73.1k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 03/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The board read: "4 hours delayed." Oh, fuck it. Heading to Pittsburgh for a 3 p.m. meeting. I'd be lucky if I made it for dinner, even drinks. I'm calling this one in.

"Minnie? Yeah, it's me. Call the boys in Pittsburgh, tell them my flight's delayed, and I'm cancelling. I'll call in on conference call at 3, but otherwise, I'm staying local. Thanks. I'll see you in a bit."

Well, not that bad, in the end. I'd been burning the candle at both ends, and the time-sink of travel and having to schmooze rather than just veg-out at home just wasn't appealing this time around. I headed back to work and resumed my regular day.

Around six, things started to wind-down, but I still had a few things I could take care of. I could head home, but my daughter should already be taken care of since she assumed I was gone until tomorrow night. She had company, too. She said she'd just have her friend Kali spend the night, and they'd order some pizza, watch some movies, and just hang out. It being their senior year, and both girls already into college and excellent students, they were taking things pretty lax. Which is fine with me, they both deserved it. And growing up an only child, with her mom leaving a few years ago when she was sixteen, she knew how to take care of herself. Tina would be just fine. I'll just stay a bit later and not bother them until then.

As things went, I stayed a lot later than I thought. Eight became ten, and ten became twelve. Shit. I sent Tina a quick text telling her I'm on my way home and called a cab for a pick-up.

* * *

It was almost one in the morning when I opened the door to our condo. The place was quiet, but the TV was still on, late-night re-runs of Teen Mom on MTV by the sounds of it. I dropped my bag and coat off in the foyer, took off my shoes, and started pulling off my tie as I headed towards the den. I peeked around the corner to see if they were around, assuming they'd be asleep by now.

Well, they were asleep, but not in bed. Two teenage girls, sprawled out on our cushy leather couch. I could even hear Kali snoring a bit, her mouth yawning out a bit. Cute.

Uhm, *very* cute. Kali was laid out, in a baby tee, and tiny gym shorts. Chinese by ethnicity, she had bobbed black hair, fine features, and porcelain skin. Like Tina she was about five foot four, and since they both played lacrosse together, they were both thin, but fit. I could see some definition in her abs where her shirt parted from her waistband, and my eyes couldn't help but follow their curve downwards. She was gorgeous. Not untouchably so, but the fun girl who knew she was cute, but didn't know how *hot* she was.

It took some effort, but I tore my eyes from her--from her slow breaths causing a slight strain of her B-cups on her shirt, pushing out the outline of her cotton bra underneath--to the table before them. Ah, now I see why the snoring.

I don't consider drinking a huge deal; I think that making it a big deal just encourages the problem. So I don't mind if my girl has a drink of wine or a beer here and there. As long as I know, and she keeps it under control. Well, here, it looks like they got a little loose. Along with the empty pizza box, and the bowl of chips, it looks like these tiny girls polished off a six-pack each of my favorite IPAs.

Trying not to wake them up, I looked around for the remote so I could turn off the TV. I saw it, but unfortunately it was in a tough spot. Tina was holding it behind her back, almost sitting on it, between her and the couch. And seeing this I got a good glance at my snoozing daughter as well.

Dressed similarly as Kali, Tina was just a fairer twin. Similar porcelain skin, and with lighter brown hair. She had her mom's button nose, my soft eyes; mom's luscious mouth, my strong jaw. Mom's tight ass. Mom's full breasts. God, she grew up perfect.

But, focus, I had to grab that remote and get these girls into proper beds. Careful not to wake her I reach over her body for the remote. Should I? Shit. Can I? I rested my hand on her hip for one second, I could feel her body rise and fall with her breath. And I rubbed her hip under her shorts as I slid towards the remote. I parted her fingers and took it up.

Yes, I did. I did that, too. I couldn't resist. Lying on her side the way she was, I could see her mound pressing back through her shorts, poking out between her bent ass-cheeks. How could I resist? I brushed down that, with my fingers, with my palm, that beautiful little pussy that I would never see. Anyways, it was covered, by panties and shorts, so no harm, right? Fuck, I'm a perv, I can't deny that, oh, man, that's all right.

Whatever, I turned off the TV, and looked for a spot to put the remote. I found one, but like a klutz, I accidentally bumped the bowl of chips, and it fell to our hardwood floor, knocking over a couple of empties in the process. Shit! But when I looked over at the girls, they were still both fast asleep.

Okay, now to get these girls into bed. I could have picked up one little girl in each hand and carried them both. They're sleeping together now; should they sleep together again? No, they should probably each have their own, and I'll sleep on the couch. Tina will go in my bed. It would be a little weird if Kali woke up in *mine*. So I'll put Tina in first.

I shoved one arm behind her and the other under her knees and lifted. So thin. So light. But as I raised her I lost a bit of balance and leaned back to up-right myself. Doing so, I lifted her up and nuzzled my face into her belly. And inhaled. So beautiful and soft. Damn, she smells so good. My arms wrapped around her, I noticed that my fingers were on the edge of her bra cups. Must. Concentrate. I started walking to my bedroom. Staring at her heaving breasts the whole way.

I gently laid her out on my sheets and stood back and took a look. What a heavenly beauty. Perfect skin. Not a hint of age that even her twenties will bring. She'll start rounding out, start gaining and loosing weight. She'll go through boyfriends (I've only known so far about one, who's now an ex), each will ravish her and take her, stretch her out and taste her. Those fuckers. Those lucky fuckers. To be one of them just for one night.

Like a wolf, I glared up and down her body. Oh, fuck it. She's out. Just a little bit to revel in my girl's beauty. I reflexively reached down into my pants and started stroking my cock at the sight on those tits, of her mound pushing up, my hand on her ass, up her side, slipping across her skin, lifting up her shirt...

Fuck! I cannot do this. I can't use my little girl like this. It doesn't make logical sense. And if I cross that line, how would I ever get back? This will damage her, she could never trust me again. She couldn't talk about it either, the girl whose father groped her. I can't do that to my little girl. You're an asshole, you know that? I fished my hand off my hard cock, squeezed my eyes, and turned around and went for Kali. Kali. Now that's a different story, a new calculus.

* * *

I lifted Kali much the same as Tina, but with a different perspective brewing in the back of my mind. Kali was not my daughter. I often treat her like my daughter, but she is not: she was a girl, now a woman, just like any other woman in the world. There are no barriers; I have no responsibility. If I screw up, I may hurt Tina's feeling, may destroy a relationship with Kali, but that's about the worst of it. People might think I'm a perv and an asshole; I've been called worse.

As I carried her to Tina's bed, I took more liberties with her body. I lifted her with a hand on her ass. I cradled her with my face to her side and to her chest. I inhaled her without abandon. I examined her. Her skin, her nooks and crannies, her scalp, her lips, her eyelashes. I didn't know what I was going to do, but I was going to remember this. Savor it. This woman in my arms.

As I lay her on the bed, I stood back and absorbed the scene. She was curled up on her side, with her cute ass poking out. I squatted down and stared at her mound, this time, without reservation. I reached out and touched it. Felt its warmth. I knelt in to smell it. Young girl. Barely touched. Innocent, but ripe. And that's when the most fucked up thought entered my mind. But one that made perfect sense.

I turned off the lights, and I started. I took off my shirt. Off with the socks. The pants. The briefs. My cock sprang straight out. I was shaking, nerves and excitement. Overtaken by this thought, it was torturous being naked and not being inside of someone. Not being inside of a woman. Not being inside of Tina.

Yes, I said Tina. "Dressed similarly as Kali, Tina was just a fairer twin." I got up on the bed beside her, stretched out, nearly spooning her.

"Tina? Tina? Are you awake?" No response.

I raised a shaking hand and rested it on her side. And then I started moving. Slowly, sensuously, testing her skin, her firmness, feeling her bones and her curves. I worked my hand under her shirt, around her taught tummy. And then I raised her slightly and lifted her shirt up, stretching her arms up, and pulling the shirt off. She slumped back down. "Tina? I miss you. Do you miss me?"

I reached back and undid her bra. I released her breasts and shrugged the bra off her body. I moved around to her other side and stared. Those beautiful, perky Bs, cute inverted nipples puffening, barely darker than the skin around. I parted my lips and closed my mouth around one.

And I felt her stiffen slightly, and a nearly imperceptible catch of her breath. "Tina? Are you awake? Like last time?" I reach down and slipped a finger beneath her waistband. I felt her whole body flush and burn. Kali was awake. But still acting asleep.

"Tina, you missed me, didn't you? Were you thinking of me today, the same as last time?" I started working her shorts and panties down. "Touching yourself, like last time? Like this?" And I started brushing up and down Kali's trimmed pussy. I again felt her tense, this time around her thighs, but no more movement than that.

I sat up and shifted around to her feet. I pushed gently at her hip that was in the air, causing her lips to push out, and I heard a soft snap as those moist lips parted. Okay. Now, she's awake, but not letting up, and she's getting wet, too. "Tina, are you ready for me?"

I grabbed my cock by the shaft and started rubbing the head across her now engorged lips. A drop of pre-cum eeked out, only to lubricate her some more. I gave her hip another gentle push to open her up and slowly started pushing myself in.

Fuck. Fuck! "Oh, Tina!" And I heard her muffle a moan. I looked down and saw my cock, wet with her juices, slipping an inch in, an inch out. I looked up and saw her face. She was barely biting her lip and her eyes were squeezed tight, as if fighting back tears. I pushed in, deep, and her lips parted in a breathy gasp. I reach up and grabbed a tit, my other hand still on her hip, as I pushed in and out of her. Her tacky wetness pulling in and pushing out my cock with each thrust.

"Fuck, Tina, I love you. You feel so amazing. Oh, God, I feel you. You love it, fucking me."

Then a whisper: "Daddy! No! Please, don't! Please stop! Daddy, no!"

Now, it was my turn to freeze!

"Daddy! Not now! Please!"

Wait. I know Kali's dad. He's not one to do this. Not because he's stuck up or anything, but because that guy gets thrown ass the minute he steps out the door. And he catches every single one. And not to knock Kali, but I'd never thought of her like this before because standing in the light of her trophy-wife mother, she just can't compare.

Yet, here I am. Fucking Kali. And here she is, telling her daddy to stop. Which I wasn't doing.

"Tina, you feel so good! Do you feel it? My cock inside of you? You love it, don't you?"

"Ugh... Oh, fuck, it does feel good. But..."

"But what?"

"You're my first one, daddy!"

Now I'm confused. Is Kali a virgin? Or is she being Tina, and is Tina virgin?

"Please stop! This isn't right!" But with that, she pushed back against me, burying me deep inside her. Fuck it. I reached up and put my hand at her throat. I pulled her in. She gasped, I flipped her on her back, climbed on top, and buried deep.

"Agh! Fuck! You're in my fucking stomach, daddy! Oh, fuck. It hurts! Please! Stop!"

I kept up a steady, even pounding. Like keeping a beat. And with each thrust, I bottomed out in her, against her cervix, and she yelped out a "stop!" her hands wrapped around my hand at her throat, not sure if she was tearing away or clamping my hand harder around her neck.

"Oh, fuck, daddy, don't make me cum! You're making me cum! Agh! Agh! Fuck! Agh!"

And she came. I could feel her bucking and twisting, forcing herself up against my hand, starting to choke, fighting to breathe.

"Shit, Tina. I'm going to cum, too. Can I cum? Let me cum?"

"Yes, yes, please, daddy, cum! Cum inside of me! Cum inside my pussy, daddy! Cum for me, your little. Fucking. Little. Girl!"

Goddamn, she knew how to get fucked! I felt my whole body tense, I stopped breathing, and started almost blacking out, but then I felt my soul recoil, and I unloaded. One, two, three... I kept going, ropes of cum pulsing into her tight hole, filling her cunt with my seed. She whimpered, grinding herself into me, squeezing her pussy, pulling that cum out of me, deep inside of her body. I gasped, grunted, and collapsed, holding myself up with my arms, hands on either side of her. Both of us heaving. Mine slowing, but her's growing shallower, yet more rapid.

She was crying. Sobbing. I put my hand on her shoulder as a gesture of comfort, but she jerked away, and turned face down. Fuck. What kind of asshole am I?

"Ka... Tina? Are you okay, honey? What's wrong?" I reach out and started rubbing her back. She didn't turn away, so I kept at it. And before I knew it her sobbing had stopped. I checked her breathing. She was back to sleep.

In a daze, I rose and quickly picked up my stuff to leave. I managed enough conscience to glance back, only to catch her perky little ass, tan-lines glowing in the dark, and a dark wet spot pooling at her pussy as my cum flowed out of her womb. And another dark spot near her face. From her tears.

* * *