The Lone Diner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,408 Followers

I put on good clothes, trying to look nice. I even shaved and showered. I stood directly under the clock in Grand Central, looking like a target, waiting for my lady in red.

She appeared behind me at 6:15. I could not believe I never saw her coming, especially because she was indeed wearing a red dress. Half the eyes of the male population inside the Great Hall of Grand Central Station were checking out the hot lady in red and I had missed her! I must be getting too old, I thought.

Mary was not wearing just any old red dress, either. No, this dress was some kind of a designer creation, and it fit her like a second skin. The skirt had a nice long slit going all the way up to her hip, letting her show off all the leg she could ever have wanted to show off, while still managing to be a quite tight fit around her ass. The top was nicely low cut. Not too much, she did not look like a tramp, but it was obvious the woman had boobs, and nice ones, too. I know it's corny, but the lady looked like a million dollars. What a babe!

She had been to the beauty parlor and her hair looked to be perfectly coiffed. She wore just the right amount of eye makeup and bright red lipstick and she was wearing some kind of mesmerizing perfume. It smelled like vanilla and I was hooked immediately. Maybe it actually was vanilla? No matter, she was a vision and a joy to the senses.

"Hello Mark," Mary said.

"Hello Mary. Dinner tonight?" I asked. She nodded. I took her to Cipriani Dolce which afforded a view of the busy 'grand hall' of Grand Central Station. It also had great pasta. Mary seemed a little nervous at dinner and kept looking around, especially when anyone new entered the restaurant.

"You're being stalked?" I asked.

"Yes. He wants to hurt me, possibly grievously," she replied.

"You know his name?" I asked.

"Yes," she said. I looked at her, waiting for the name of her stalker, but she just shook her head. She was not going to give it up. Mary was not generous about doling out proper names, including her own I wryly observed.

When the dinner was over I knew this was a loaded question for my slightly mysterious woman, but I asked anyway, "Can I take you home?"

Mary replied, "I'm afraid to go home. I need a place to hide."

I thought about this. "Hotels?"

"Hotels are expensive. I have money, but a hotel every night is a bit much. On the other hand, tonight is an emergency. One issue is that one needs to use a credit card, and these people have resources and could find me that way," she said.

"These people?" I asked.

"I'm afraid so. I'm being hunted," Mary let this drop like a nuclear bomb. "Some asshole put a price on my head, and modern-day bounty hunter assassin types are after me," Mary said, in her sweet feminine voice. "It might be dangerous for you to be seen with me, Mark. I'm sorry. I should have been up front and never agreed to go to dinner with you. A girl can get lonely, and you are such a nice looking, sexy man, well, I thought it might be nice to be around you for an evening. I'm really sorry, it was so very self-indulgent."

"They don't know about me yet. I can get the room using my own name, with my credit card, and you can be my missus," I said.

"I can pay you back. That would be wonderful, Mark," Mary said.

"The Sofitel is just down the street from here, on 44th Street. It's a nice hotel, with a good bar and good breakfasts. Let's try it," I said.

"It's too expensive for me. I do this a lot, and hotel bills add up," Mary said.

"It will be my treat. I'll be helping a damsel in distress. It's every spy's dream," I said.

"Spy?" Mary asked. "Is the hotel room for me, or is it for us? I'm not sleeping with you, Mark, just so there are no false promises here."

"The room is for you, Mary. If I were to join you in the room, you would not sleep with me. I doubt you would sleep much at all," I replied.

Mary giggled at my remark.

I added, "You could come to my place. It would be free. I only have the one bed, however. It's a one-bedroom apartment."

"I could sleep on the couch. I don't take up much room. You do have a couch, don't you?" Mary asked. "I would love that, to come to your place."

"It's agreed then. Now to important matters. Do you like tiramisu? They have a nice one here," I said.

Mary leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. I was reminded of how wonderful her kiss was that Saturday when she found me shopping for a new lamp, which I did not get at the time because she was so distracting. The prospect of another kiss like that was beginning to get me hard, right there in the restaurant.

"You keep a clean and well-organized apartment," Mary said, as she entered my apartment for the first time. "I like that in a man."

I put on some music and offered her a drink which she declined. "I've had enough to drink, and I have to be prepared to make an escape at any time in case they track me to here. I don't think they will, but I do so want to stay alive."

"Do you have a plan? Or are you just running?" I asked.

"I have a plan. I have discovered who put out the hit on me, and I will either kill him myself, or bankrupt him. Once there's no money left to pay the bounty hunting assassins, the problem should take care of itself. I hope," she said.

"Murder is a serious crime, and if you're religious it's a mortal sin," I said.

"I'm not religious, and I view it as self-defense, but I see your point. Do you want me to leave?"

"Not until I see you in your night clothes," I said.

"You know that all I have is the dress I'm wearing," Mary said.

"And of course, your bra and panties underneath," I said while imagining that luscious body clothed only in a bra and panties.

Mary blushed. "This dress looks better on me if I'm commando, and I wanted to look nice for you tonight. I like you, Mark Green."

That was the second time she had said those exact words, 'I like you, Mark Green.' Maybe she really does like me? Or maybe she's just using me? Is it so horrible to be used by such a pretty, sexy woman?

"Maybe you could lend me a large T shirt or something, just for tonight?" Mary said, smiling beguilingly.

I went and got one, making sure that it was not too long because I wanted to enjoy looking at those gorgeous legs she was hiding under her red dress, except of course for the long slit. "Thanks," Mary said, and she turned around, showing me her backside. "No peeking, please."

Right there, in the middle of my living room, she shimmied out of her red dress, becoming stark naked, except for her high heels. She had not gone to the bedroom nor to the bathroom, but instead she had undressed right in front of me. I had ignored her request for no peeking, since I am not an idiot. She quickly donned the T shirt. I had chosen well since it covered her privates but only barely. My blinds were up. Neighbors could have seen her naked body and with better views than I had!

I had very much enjoyed the brief view of her naked backside. I realized it had been a while, even quite a while, since I had enjoyed such a sight. I approached her, took hold of her shoulders, and turned her around to kiss her. She had anticipated this and as she turned around, she was smiling up at me with her head cocked, ready for my kiss. Her face looked like a vision to me.

We kissed. Oh my God what a kiss she gave me. In it she managed to convey affection, lust, and a sexual urgency that I felt all too eager to fulfill. Or maybe I was projecting? No, I'm pretty sure that was the message I was getting. Nobody had ever kissed me like that since I had broken up with that wonderful true love of a sexpot who was my college girlfriend.

I decided to test my theory. As we kissed I let my hands cup her ass. She kept right on kissing me. When my hands went underneath the T shirt to caress her naked ass, she kept right on kissing and even moaned softly, through the kiss. My hands went up her back, bringing the T shirt up with her, until the back of the T shirt was around her neck.

Mary broke the kiss and removed her T shirt. She was now naked. I had a pretty woman with a dynamite body naked in my living room, kissing me passionately. Mary stepped away. She looked at me. I got to drink in her breasts, and lower down her bush. She did not shave. I could not have cared less. I loved women no matter what they did with their nether regions.

She had no tattoos, and her skin was so clear I could almost see through it. She was soft, smooth, warm, and inviting. Only a castrato could not have reacted, and even he would have reacted at just the sight of the beauty of the female form that has captivated the imaginations of artists for millennia. I did not need de Goya, Titian, Rubens, Manet, nor Ingres. I had Mary right in front of me, alive, warm, inviting.

"Why are you still dressed?" Mary asked. She went to remove my belt. "You can do the rest. I'll watch," Mary said, as she walked to my bedroom. "Nice bed," she said. "If you do not mind, perhaps we can share it tonight? It looks to be more comfortable than your couch." She was right. My couch is singularly uncomfortable for sleeping.

"That would be fine," I said, as now being naked, I reached for my pajamas.

"Your pajamas can wait," Mary said. "We have symmetry; we're both naked. Just like little children. Except of course for your erection," she said, giggling.

"And your fabulous boobs," I said.

"Oh, do you like them? I was so hoping you would," Mary said.

I smiled. "I'll know more after I taste them," I said.

"They're unflavored, I'm afraid," Mary said.

I verified their flavor myself. I pronounced them yummy, and my mouth left a trail down from her boobs, to her belly button, slowly approaching her pussy.

"No sex, Mark," Mary said. "Remember?"

"You also said you would sleep on the couch," I said.

Mary giggled nervously. When my mouth reached her clitoris, Mary said, "Touché," and then she devolved into a groan, or maybe it was a moan. I did not care which it was, as I ate her out. Her moans continued, and they got louder when I inserted a finger, and a little later a second finger. Her cunt was really tight. So much for no sex, I happily thought.

Mary's legs went around my head, her thighs squeezing my head as I ate her out. I tried to do a good job, and judging by the accompanying acoustic soundtrack, I was succeeding mightily. Mary arched her back as I ate her and fingered her, and I knew the end was near. About five minutes later she quietly grabbed my head and shook all over as if she were having an epileptic fit. Wow, I thought.

She pushed my head away from her pussy. Her boobs were still heaving and had just a few hopelessly seductive perfectly formed beads of sweat on them. "Fuck me, now," Mary said. She spread her legs. "I need you inside me, Mark Green."

It occurred to me I still did not know her maiden name, as I positioned my cock at her eager entrance. I entered her, and she showered my chest with kisses as I pushed all the way inside her. "Oh, yes," she said, and she said it breathlessly. She was pushing all my buttons. She was my fantasy woman come to life, a woman who urgently needed me sexually. I loved how she responded to everything with such unbridled enthusiasm.

She met my every thrust and I gave her all I had to give. Her pussy was so wet, so warm, and so full of love I almost came upon entering her but fortunately I did not. With the discipline that comes with age I was able to fuck her a good long time, and the longer the fuck lasted, the more Mary entreated me never to stop fucking her. We kissed as we fucked, and I played with her boobs, just for my own fun, but it seemed to turn her on all the more. Indeed, everything I did turned her on. She was a lover with whom I seemingly could do nothing wrong.

After a good long fuck, the effects were beginning to show with Mary. Her breathing was becoming ragged, and her moans were sounding different, and then it happened. I had known it was coming so I had increased the speed of my thrusts, and when she came, another pseudo epileptic fit making her orgasm hopelessly obvious, mine became obvious too as I unloaded all of my cum deep inside her.

We lay there, quietly, with me on top of her, both totally spent and I for one was deliriously happy. Eventually she gave me a little symbolic shove to get off her. "Don't fall sleep, Mark Green," she said.

"Sorry?" I said, not understanding her.

"Men fall asleep after fucking, especially it seems after fucking me, and you promised there would be no sleeping if we fucked, now didn't you?" she said, smiling broadly.

"I may need some help," I said.

"How so?"

"Nothing wakes me up like the soft lips of a sexy, naked woman, sucking sweetly around my cock," I said.

Mary giggled nervously, once again.

We made love twice more that night, once doggy style, and once with Mary on top, cowgirl style. Each time she had magically made me hard with her amazingly talented mouth but stopped because she wanted to fuck. "A hard cock is a terrible thing to waste," she would say, and I would chuckle in response.

Eventually I did fall sleep. I am a man, after all, and a sixty-year-old man at that. I woke the next day with Mary's lips once again around my cock, nursing it into yet another erection.

"I need you one more time, Mark Green," she said. She resumed fellating me. God, it felt nice. This time she did not stop so that we could fuck. She kept sucking me while supplementing with her hand and talking dirty, saying horrible things I never thought a proper lady like her could let emanate from her sweet, perfect, luscious lips.

She was saying things like, "Next time I want you to take me in the ass, and then I want to suck your filthy dick covered in my shit until it's nice and clean," and also, "I want you to tie me up and make me your slave whore," and finally, "Next time let's do the nasty in your picture window and entertain your neighbors, what do you say?"

Her language, which I was sure was just for effect, indeed had a dramatic effect, and even though I had fucked her three times the previous night, my cock was the hardest it had ever been as she pleasured it with her mouth.

She suddenly stopped, lay on her stomach with a pillow underneath her stomach, and she said, "Stick it in my ass, Mark. Now, you bastard." She had lubed up her ass while I slept, before she woke me with her blowjob, and now she wiggled her ass invitingly. I had not fucked a girl in the ass since my college days, when I had a truly wild girlfriend who was into anything and everything, and if it was sexual then anything at all. I had called her "Pussycat," because I loved her pussy, and she was as feline as any cat ever was.

Now that I thought about it, my old college girlfriend looked a lot like Mary. We had been in love, but she had needed more than I could give, and we broke up. I later heard she had to drop out of school for a while, since some asshole had knocked her up. I was not that surprised, given how wild and reckless she had always been.

Anyway, ass fucking was not my favorite thing, but I could not deny this woman anything. Her ass was so sweet. It was a perfect ass. She had the ass of a teenage girl. It looked exactly like the ass of my college girlfriend. Actually, everything about Mary reminded me of my college girlfriend.

I realized if I had seen my college girlfriend when she had been forty years old, she might well have looked just like Mary did. It was almost spooky. I guess I have consistent taste in women, I thought.

I entered her ass gingerly, just as I had done with Melissa, my college girlfriend, some forty years earlier. As I entered her sweet asshole, I could feel Mary tense up, just as my girlfriend had done four decades ago. Could this be her first ever ass fuck, too?

"Is this your first ass fuck, Mary?" I asked, as she groaned when I pushed inside just a little further.

"Yes," she stuttered out. "You're getting a virgin ass, you bastard," she almost shouted, as I pushed further inside her. I paused, waiting for her ass to dilate. Eventually it did, I pushed in farther, then all the way, accompanied by a soundtrack of cuss words coming from my wonderfully sexual partner Mary.

"Is it your first ass fuck too, Mark Green?" she asked.

Suddenly I knew. I realized why she was always calling me Mark Green. I knew who she really was. I dared not express my thoughts. Did Mary know? Did she suspect? Was I even right?

"No," I grunted, "but it's my first one since college. I had a wild girlfriend."

It is unusual to have a conversation while ass fucking a woman on your first date, I should think, but we began to have one. "Tell me about your wild college girlfriend," Mary said, while we fucked.

"Later," I said, "after the fuck."

"Promise?" she asked and punctuated her question with a groan in response to a particularly strong thrust on my part.

"Yes," I said, and I increased the force of my thrusts, fucking her rather brutally. I would have felt guilty had it not been obvious how much Mary was enjoying it!

I snaked my hand underneath her and began to fondle her clit as my cock resembled a piston in her ass. Mary's groans doubled in their frequency as well as their volume once I began to finger her while I took her in the ass. Finally, she exploded in a screaming orgasm, and I doubled my pace to drive myself to an orgasm, but Mary stopped me, telling me to leave her ass. Disappointed, I complied and reluctantly pulled my cock out of her.

To my shock, Mary then took my cock, thoroughly coated in remnants of whatever had been in her asshole before my cock was in it, and she lovingly licked it clean, taking it into her luscious, warm, and delightful mouth. God can that woman give a blowjob! It was my best ever, except of course for my college girlfriend. I blew my load down her throat, when in a final gesture of sluttiness she deep throated me.

"That was my first successful deep throat, and I'm forty years old. I finally did it! You inspire me, Mark Green," Mary said. "Now tell me about your college girlfriend. Start with her name."

"You really want to hear those old stories? You are the woman for me, Mary."

Mary smiled at my remark. "What was her name?" she persisted.

"Melissa," I said. Mary nodded, looking sage.

"Did she have a last name?" Mary asked.

"Do you?"

"Everyone does. Yours is Green."

"Hers was Bianchi," I said. "What's yours?" Mary's face turned as white as a sheet.

"I have to go. Where's my dress? Oh my god, oh my god," Mary said. "I never thought it was possible, I was just having fun. You can't possibly be the same Mark Green? I can't believe I've fallen for you. Excuse me, Mark Green, I need to heave." Mary ran to the bathroom. She slammed closed the door, but I could hear her vomiting into the toilet through the closed door. Next I heard the shower going.

I guess I had been right. Melissa had cut me off when she dropped out of school, and I had never heard from her again. Rumors were that she had shacked up with another guy named Steve, and he had gotten her pregnant and given how wild she was this had not surprised me. I had always been careful not to impregnate her but probably not all men were as thoughtful as I was. Only twice, when we had been in heat, both of us, had we thrown caution to the wind. The second time we had been out on a picnic, and I had not brought rubbers, figuring we could fuck all night at home, but Melissa loved the romance of fucking outdoors.

There had been an exhibitionist element to the whole thing. I think she may have been hoping someone would see us and catch us in the act. She got her wish, as her roommate and her roommate's boyfriend stumbled upon us and ended up joining in. We even traded partners that memorable afternoon. Melissa's roommate's boyfriend, Steve, fucked Melissa every which way but Sunday. All indications were that Melissa loved it.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,408 Followers