The Lone Wolf Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fawn still didn't understand what Antonio's mom was saying about making love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I was named the next alpha I had to learn how to be an alpha. I knew what kind of alpha I wanted to be. I wanted to be a friend, fair, good strong alpha that my pack members could look up to. Father and mother were busy helping to set up for Alford and Zoey mating ceremony I was there to help also. It just one more job an alpha does for his pack members.

"Ardwolf it time to go to the meeting room." father said to me

"Yes father." I said "do you know who will be going to the meeting Father?" I asked him.

"It going to be a close meeting today as request by Antonio." Father said.

A normal meeting would have about over 100 pack members there. For someone to make a request for there to be a closed meeting, there had to be something wrong. Antonio has been my friend since we were little cubs. I started to wonder what was going on with him or what kind of trouble he was in. Why did he not come to me if he needed help?

Father, Mother and I walked into the meeting room where Antonio was alone pacing back and forth. I had never seen him like this before. He was normally more in control of himself. When he saw us enter the room he stopped walking and took a deep breath.

"My alphas, Ardwolf, sir," said Antonio

"Antonio, what's going on that you have to request a closed meeting?" Father asked him crossing his arms.

"Shadoe, Mia, Ardwolf about two days ago I found my mate." he said.

"Oh, so this is about a mating ceremony. You didn't need to request a close meeting for that Antonio. Shadoe, we could have a double mating ceremony, it been a long time since that has happened." Mother said

"It's a bit more complicated than that." Antonio said

"Oh? How so?" I asked.

"She's a werewolf without a pack. To be honest, she had no idea there was other weres besides herself. When Shane and me found her she was homeless, she's been homeless since she was six years old. Forgive me, but I could not help myself, finding my mate weak and scared. I brought her back to the den." said Antonio "I know I should have set up a meeting with you all before, but with the birthday celebration and getting her confidence up to meet with you, there has been a lot going on. "

"I do not blame you for you actions, I know how difficult it is when you find your mate young pup. Remember that I was a young pup myself once. Now then, where is this girl, and what are you going to do about her not being a pack member?" Father said.

"She's waiting with my mom dad and Shane. We didn't know what you would do to her, with her not being a pack member and being on the pack lands. Again, please forgive me for doubting you, I wanted a chance to explain so she would not be hurt by anyone. We want her to become a pack member and then have a mating ceremony. " Antonio said

"Well Antonio, go get her." Father said

Antonio left the room, when he returned he had with him his mom dad and Shane . The girl was the last to come into the room. When I looked at her I saw Annabelle's face. I stared at her for a moment, I was so happy for both of them for finding each other. I walked up to the girl and hugged her.

"Get your paws off of me!" the girl said

"Belle, you found your mate, and it was Antonio out of all the wolves." I said

"Antonio, who is this guy, why is he hugging me, and why is he calling me Belle?" The girl asked.

"Fawn, this is Ardwolf, the next alpha of the pack and my best friend since I was a young cub, Belle or Annabelle is his sister. Ardwolf, Shadoe and Mia this is Fawn, Fawn Shadoe and Mia are the alphas."Antonio said

"Fawn? But, she looks just like Belle, except for her eyes. Belle eyes are dark blue, and Fawn has green eyes. " I said backing away from the girl.

"Fawn, Antonio tells us that you're a wolf without a pack, and that you were homeless before he and his brother found you. Is that correct?" father said to the girl, not approaching as not to intimidate the girl.

Fawn only looked at Shadoe.

"Antonio wants me to become a member of your pack so we can become mates." Fawn said

"But, is that what you want Fawn?" Mother said

"If it means that I can stay with Antonio and his family then yes. These past couple of days I have come to think of them as my family. I love each of them and I could never repay any of them for all they done for me." Fawn said "I don't know if I would still be alive if it wasn't for them."

"Fawn one thing you must understand about this pack is we are one big family. We help everyone should they need us, no matter if they are the strongest or the weakest. If they are in need of help then we give them help." Mother said

"Fawn, can you come to terms with that?" Father said

"Yes, I think I can." Fawn said

"Good then, let's get this show on the road." Mother said

"Where we going? Can Antonio and his family come too?" Fawn asked crooking her head to the side.

"Sweetheart, it's a figure of speech, we're not going anywhere." Antonio said to Fawn with a smile on his face.

Mother directed us: "Fawn, come stand between Shadoe and me. Ardwolf, stand in front of Fawn. Now Fawn, all we are going to do is get your scent. Then we will pass your scent to the other members of the pack telepathically so they will recognize you."

Mother, Father, and I got her scent and passed it to each wolf in the pack. Within 30 minutes Fawn was a new member of the pack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Returning to the den, Clark, Ardolph and I went to go find mother and father to tell them of the news. They were not in their office when we looked.

Ardolph spotted one of the Omega's of the pack and asked him where our parents were.

"Where are my mother and father?" Ardolph asked him.

"Ardolph sir, the alphas are in the meeting room, there is a closed meeting today," the omega said to him.

We walked out of the room down the hall around to where the meeting room was. When we got there Ardolph and Clark stopped and looked at each other.

"Umm, are you two ok?" I asked.

"Yes, Mother, Father, and Ardwolf just claimed a new wolf to be a pack member. We should go in and offer our congratulations to the new member," said Ardolph.

We walked into the room, there was Mother, Father, Ardwolf, Antonio, his parents, his brother, Shane, and a girl who looked like me, she must be the new member.

"Belle, Ardolph, and Clark, welcome home." Ardwolf said.

"Hello Mother, Father, Ardwolf. Antonio, Shane, it has been a long time. Now tell me, who is this?" Curiosity pushed me to ask instead of waiting for introductions.

"Belle this is Fawn, the new member of the pack and my mate" Antonio said proudly.

"Well, congratulations to both of you then, I'm sorry to come into to a closed meeting but we got some big news of our own. "I said. I walked over to Fawn and Antonio and gave them a hug.

"And what is that my Belle?" Father asked.

"Well Clark is....." I started to say.

"Clark, did everything go all right with the humans?" Father asked.

"Yes my alpha, but what Belle was trying to say was that she and I are....." Clark started, but I interrupted him.

"Mates!" I jumped in before he could finish.

"Belle, you found your mate. Sounds like we are going to have a triple mating ceremony. Now if my other two sons would find their mates I would be a very happy old wolf." Mother said with a grin.

"Mother our mates will come when they are ready, " Ardwolf said

Father looked at Clark like he had taken something from him. Father look over at me with a sad look on his face.

"Clark you know about my daughter? You do know she going to need you to protect and keep her safe?' Father asked him.

"Yes sir I do, I will always protect her with my life." Clark answered him.

"Very well then, it seems that our business is done here, if you all will excuse Shadoe and me we have other business we need to get to." Mother said and walked out the door of the meeting room and headed in the direction of their office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mia knew what Shadoe was thinking about Fawn and Annabelle. Both girls look alike, except for their eyes Annabelle with her dark blue eyes and Fawn with her green eyes. Ardwolf, Ardolph, Alford, Annabelle and Fawn was all the same age, have the same birthday. Could this Fawn be her lost little cub?

"Shadoe?"

"Yes Mia." Shadoe said

"Shadoe you sure that human woman have four cubs?" Mia asked him.

"Yes Mia, I was in the room with her when she had the pups. I only left after she had our daughter, no more came after her." Shadoe said, then thought for a moment and added, "that I know of."

"Shadoe maybe we should go talk to this human woman about the birth of the pups, so we can get to the bottom of this." Mia said

"You are right Mia. We will go and talk to the woman about the pups," Shadoe said.

12