The Lone Wolf Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, why did I not place her scent as one of our pups?" I exclaimed.

"Mia! Not here, wait until we get home." Austin (Shadoe) cautioned.

"Yes Sha....Austin." I replied, lowering my head in sadness for not recognizing our own cub.

"Austin I need to come to her wedding. Please take me with you." Wendy asked, placing a hand on Shadoe's arm.

Shadoe and I looked at each other, not knowing what to say to her. I spoke up first.

"She knows, Austin. She saw Fawn transform to her wolf self. Just tell her."

"Wendy. I can't let you come. It's not that I.... that we don't want you there. It's just going to be very different than you are used to. You see my dear Wendy, Mia and I are werewolves. As the five children are. As Antonio and his family are." Austin (Shadoe) said.

"Austin please........." Wendy began.

"MY TRUE NAME IS SHADOE. I AM THE ALPHA OF MY PACK UNTIL I SEE THAT MY SON IS READY TO BE THE ALPHA. THIS IS MY MATE MIA, THE FEMALE ALPHA TO ALL THE BITCHES OF THE PACK UNTIL THE NEXT ALPHA FINDS HIS TRUE MATE, OR UNTIL SOMEONE CAN RISE TO FIGHT MIA FOR THE TITLE."

"Shadoe, please stop, my mate. Wendy you may come with us. But you need to know what you are getting into with the mating ceremony." Mia said.

"Mating ceremony? What is a mating ceremony? Please tell me it doesn't have to do with what I think it does." Wendy said, a confused and concerned expression on her face.

"A mating ceremony is where we actually mate, and then we are truly mated." I tried to explain.

"Wendy, Fawn's mate is going to take her as his in front of the whole pack." Shadoe said more bluntly.

"They're going to have sex in front of everyone?" Wendy asked with a shocked look.

"Yes, Wendy. Do you still want to go?" I asked her.

"I need to go; I did her wrong." Wendy replied.

"All right, though when we get to the den you must do as I say, just like all the female wolves." I told her.

12