The Loneliness Fades Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I might regret what I'm about to say, but I feel like I need to say it. "Cynthia, I-I like girls too."

My face turns red for the umpteenth time today, and I can't even believe that I said those words.

"Get out! You really do? I knew when I first saw you that we had some sort of a connection. I felt like we could relate to each other, and this is why! That's awesome."

As Cynthia can't stop grinning at me, I try to regain my composure. I feel like I want to hyperventilate I'm so nervous. I've never told anyone about Autumn and me, and I can't even do it now. So how can I explain myself?

"Rebecca, are you seeing anybody? Um, do you have a girlfriend right now?" Cynthia says sheepishly.

"Well, no. Not exactly. It just kind of happened one day. I had an experience with someone that I know very well and it developed into something beautiful but unexpected."

Just then, my cell phone rings. I reach into my purse to grab it and see that its Autumn calling. "Just a second Cynthia. Hello. Autumn! How's it going honey? Did your report go okay? Well that's good. Oh, right. You can't make it? Well...that's okay honey. You and Tom have a good time. No, I'm spending some time with a friend anyways, so I'm keeping myself busy. We'll make a rain check for our movie night. Alright sweetie, bye!"

I can't help but feel disappointed by our phone conversation. Autumn had to cancel on our evening together. Tom had begged her to go out with him and spend some quality time together tonight. I mean, I'm understanding. I don't want to keep my daughter to myself because I know it is wrong, but I feel a little jealous about it.

Cynthia interrupts my train of thought. "Was that your daughter?"

"Yeah, we were going to hang out tonight and watch a movie, but her boyfriend wants to take her out instead." I try to hide my disappointment. I'm not sure I do a good job.

"Aww, well why don't we hang out instead then?" Cynthia reaches her hand across the table and lightly caresses mine, her eyes look seductive.

"Umm...let me think about it?" I reply without much thought.

"If you don't want to, I understand. Maybe you're still involved with someone. I don't want to pry too much. But I have to tell you Rebecca that I like you a lot. You seem like everything I'm looking for. I'd love to have you over to my house."

I look down at the ground for a minute just thinking about her proposal. Autumn is off having fun with Tom, so what harm is there in me making a new connection as well? It is true that Cynthia is attractive and seems like a wonderful person. My relationship with Autumn has made me realize just how much I do love women. This seems like a perfect thing that could be falling in my lap. That's it, I'm going for it.

"Cynthia, okay. I'd love to come visit you tonight. If you'll have me, I'd love to get to know you better."

Both Cynthia and I are all smiles, staring into each others eyes. Her deep brown eyes seem joyful to me.

"Check please!" Cynthia lets out.

We both have a hearty laugh as we wait for our young waiter to catch up to our sentiment.

---

The drive over to Cynthia's house was quite flirtatious. Little glances in each other's directions, a touching of a thigh here and a brushing of shoulders there. It was erotic especially because it was an unknown. Cynthia and I were new to each other's touch, but I got the feeling that we wouldn't be for long.

Finally we have arrived at Cynthia's house. It is a very nice place, just a smidge smaller than my own. The thing I like about it the most is the incredible hardwood flooring. Well, that and her awesome fireplace which I just got into my view. As we walk into the living room I am gravitating toward it, checking it out.

"I love this fireplace! And the floors! This is such a nice house Cynthia, I'm jealous."

"The fireplace is really what sold me on the house. It just makes for such a nice, cozy environment. I love curling up next to it and just listening to the fire crackle."

"Definitely. Where do you want to sit?"

"Just sit wherever you like."

I plop down on a large piece of carpet that is set out in front of the fireplace. Cynthia nods approvingly and walks by me, lighting a fire for us. After it is lit, she sits right next to me, our shoulders touching ever so slightly.

"I feel like we've gotten to know each other pretty well today." Cynthia says

"Yes we have. I'm glad that you invited me to lunch, and over here. I haven't had something nice like this in a long time." Well, aside from Autumn I'm thinking to myself. But I can't let her know that.

"I feel like we could become very important to each other if we just let it happen Rebecca. I remember that first day I saw you walk into my class. You looked so cute in your outfit all ready to work out. I kept thinking about you after that day too. The way you spoke, your smile. You seemed like a genuinely good woman, and I'm happy to find out that I was right."

I lean in closer to Cynthia. "I might not have admitted it at first, but I noticed you that first day as well. You were so beautiful and confident up there in front of the class. Most of all I liked the way you carried yourself. Your pretty blonde hair and pouty lips left an impression on me too."

I'm very aroused right now. The sexy look on Cynthia's face is making that even more so. I touch her hair with my right hand and begin to just run my fingers through it. Its so soft to the touch. I cannot stand it any longer, I make the first move. I reach my head in towards Cynthia and kiss at her earlobe. As I kiss at it, I can hear her make the slightest of moans, which lets me know that she likes it. I go from kissing her earlobe to her cheek, and then my lips finally meet hers. She kisses me back. We peck at each others lips for minutes as I run my hands through her hair, and she scratches at my arms softly. Soon enough I open my mouth and enter hers with my tongue. As our tongues intertwine, Cynthia's hands find their way to my chest. She massages my breasts through my blouse, rubbing, kneading and tugging.

I grab at my blouse and lift it off, over my head, throwing it down to the floor. Only my black lacey bra hides my breasts from Cynthia's view now, and I give her the go ahead to free them. Cynthia gently takes off my bra and her eyes go wide. I guess she hadn't gotten a good look at them in the shower.

"Damn Rebecca, your breasts so sexy and big. Now I'm jealous."

She begins to kiss at my nipples. She is very skilled with her tongue, circling it around my areolas, and gently flicking my nipples. I'm moaning louder and louder as she continues.

I stop Cynthia and grab at her blouse, peeling it off of her body. I kiss at her breasts through her pink bra for only a moment before taking it off. Her breasts are beautiful, small but with puffy nipples. They are very well suited to her slender body. We both play with each others bosoms, but Cynthia is very fixated on mine. She has me dangle my large breasts over her mouth as she lies on her back, just suckling on them. I'm loving every minute of it.

Sitting up, I reach down towards Cynthia's jeans. I unbutton them, and slide them off of her toned legs. Her pink panties are already moist, as I peel them away, sliding them down by her ankles. Her pussy is small, pink and sopping wet from arousal. No pubic hair at all can be seen around her area. I kiss her clit so softly and tenderly because I absolutely have to get a taste of her. She is wonderful. I lick around her labia as Cynthia writhes in ecstasy.

Unable to contain my own need for pleasure, I rise to my feet and take off my own jeans and panties. Cynthia is quick to sit up and look at my vagina at eye level. She nuzzles it and exclaims "you're so beautiful Rebecca."

I moan loudly as Cynthia starts to tongue my mound. Her skilled tongue seems to know all of the right areas to touch. Cynthia pulls me down to her and has me sit down almost on top of her face as she continues to tongue me. It doesn't take too many minutes of this to scream out loudly from a wild climax.

Looking down at Cynthia's face, I see that she happily sports my own juices all around her mouth. I wipe her mouth with my hand and then give her a big kiss. I tell her "it's your turn babe."

I climb over top of Cynthia and kiss at her clit again. Her moans are like fine music to me, as I use three fingers on my right hand to enter Cynthia's pussy. I rapidly slam them in and out of her all the while kissing, and sucking on her clit. Her body shakes with orgasm after orgasm as I continue. Finally we both collapse down on top of that carpet, just looking into each other's eyes.

"I think.." Cynthia is gasping for air. "I think you know what you're doing Rebecca."

"That was great Cynthia. This is a beautiful friendship."

Cynthia stands up from the carpet and grabs at my arms, pulling me up.

"I'd love having you as a friend, but I really want you to be my girlfriend Rebecca. We don't have to tell anybody. I know all too well how weird things can get when people find out you're a lesbian."

"I think I'd like to be your girlfriend. Especially if every date ends as nice as this one." I say as I playfully scratch at Cynthia's arm with my nails.

"It doesn't have to be over yet you know?" Cynthia smiles a devilish smile.

"What do you mean by that?" I ask her, intrigued.

"Follow me."

I follow Cynthia up the stairs and into her bedroom. She has a very nice queen-sized bed adorned with fine silk sheets. Her oak headboard and bedposts are so stylish. I'm really impressed with everything about her set up and her in general.

"How kinky do you like to get Rebecca?" Cynthia tickles my sides.

"I'm not really sure, but I trust you. Do with me what you will!" I say dramatically as I flop down on Cynthia's bed.

Cynthia reaches into the nearby drawer of her vanity and pulls out some handcuffs that are furry and pink.

"Are you willing to give me a half hour to make you feel good babe?"

"Yes ma'am." I say.

Cynthia has me wrap my arms around her bedpost and she then handcuffs my hands together. I'm standing up and am rather excited not knowing what is going to happen next. She begins her efforts by massage my butt cheeks with her hands. It feels very nice. She has the touch of a masseuse. Unlike something a masseuse would do though, she parts my cheeks with her hands and begins to softly kiss and lick my anus. I have never had myself pleasured in this way. I tense up but am quickly relaxed by the soothing feel of her tongue on my sensitive area.

"You're just too damned gorgeous Rebecca. Has anyone ever done this to you?" she asks me.

"No." I respond almost in a moan.

She keeps on pleasuring me, and I delight in it. I don't bother muffling my moans, because I want her to know how good she is making me feel. "It feels good doesn't it?"

"Oh yes..." is all I can manage to say.

"I love hearing you moan like that. Let's both feel good now."

The next thing I know something is entering my pussy slowly. I almost scream.

"Shhh...it's okay baby. Here, get up on the bed."

She guides my legs up on the bed and I can feel her positioning the dildo again. I then feel her ass slam into mine and I am penetrated deeper. I start to match Cynthia's motion, rocking to and fro, our asses slamming into one another. I can feel myself quivering from how deep I am penetrated, and I can tell by Cynthia's shaky voice that she must be too. The pleasure is great. We keep doing this until both of us are exhausted. The motion stops and the dildo is removed from me. I feel a final kiss on the ass before my handcuffs are removed, and I am in Cynthia's arms hugging her.

---

Cynthia drove me back to my house after we both got cleaned up from our wild night. She even walks me up to my doorstep to make sure I get in safely. A beautiful woman like her is more a gentlemen than any I have ever dated, go figure!

"Please, lets do this again Rebecca. You have my number." Cynthia says in a pleading tone.

"Why do you sound so nervous? After a great night like tonight why wouldn't we see each other again?" I try to assure her.

"I'm glad to hear it. Why don't you hold onto these?" Cynthia reaches into her back jeans pocket and pulls out the fuzzy pink handcuffs from before.

"Okay, but why?" I ask her

"I was thinking I could visit you over here sometime, and maybe you could come up with a use for them on me."

At that Cynthia leans in and kisses me. I really do like her.

"I will Cynthia. I'll call you tomorrow, 'kay?"

"'Bye Rebecca."

Cynthia gets into her car and drives off, and I unlock my door and enter the house. I noticed that Autumn's car was home, so I was hoping to get the details about her day. Little did I know that she would be standing on the stairs waiting for me.

"Mom...what's going on? Its so late. Where were you?" Autumn asks me, with a hint of nervousness in her voice.

"Its only 10:30 Autumn! I was out with my new friend Cynthia from the Pilates class at the gym. Were you worried?"

"Yeah I was a little. I got home about an hour ago from my date with Tom. I was hoping we'd still get to spend some time together." Autumn sounds almost jealous herself. Its then that I notice that she sees the fuzzy handcuffs in my hand. I walk towards Autumn. "I think we need to talk baby."

Both Autumn and I walk up to my bedroom and sit on my bed. I set the handcuffs down out of sight, as I'm a little bit embarrassed to have been caught holding them.

"Alright baby, I'll be blunt with you...I met someone tonight."

"Cynthia from the Pilates class, right?" Autumn says, her sight fixed at the ground.

"Yes. I really like her. I guess we aren't just friends, it just kind of happened. We found out that we both like women and really hit it off. We were intimate at her house just a little while ago."

"For some reason, I had a feeling." Autumn says sarcastically.

"I understand if you feel weird about it, maybe even a bit mad. But it is not going to be normal for us to only keep a relationship with each other. That is why I have told you to keep seeing Tom, even though I have been selfish in taking up your time. I'm sorry honey I don't know how all this happened." I say honestly, from the bottom of my heart.

Autumn looks up and smiles at me. "Listen mom, its okay. I do feel jealous because I thought that...well, I kind of thought that I'd be the only woman you'd ever be with. But I know that was a silly thought. You deserve to find somebody that you can be open about, just like I have Tom."

"That's right baby. I'm glad that we worked everything out. How was Tom tonight?"

"We had a great night. I really think he loves me. Now I just need to find out if I really feel the same way."

I walk over to Autumn and wrap my arms around her. "Don't worry sweetie, just give it time. Love is a tricky thing that sometimes you don't discover over night."

"Mom...just promise me that what we have won't change. I love our relationship and how its grown. I love being intimate with you. Promise me?" Autumn says emotionally.

I pause for a second. Can I really make that promise? I'm not really sure, but I know that by her tone our new relationship is really special to her, as it is to me. "I promise that we can be together if that is what you want."

"That is what I want. I'd like to meet Cynthia too. I'd like to see somebody who can give you such a glow...and pink handcuffs."

We both laugh out loud. "I'm sure you'll meet her soon baby. She's a beautiful woman."

"So are you." Autumn lets out as she quickly forces a kiss on me.

Autumn pulls me to the bed and rolls on top of me, kissing me all the while. She sits up and takes her top off, messing up her hair in the process. Cutely she blows and errant hair out of her eye innocently, and that both makes me laugh and turns me on.

I help Autumn get her bra off and then I remove my own clothes. Autumn flings her own panties across the room before hopping into bed. I lay on my back and Autumn straddles my legs, scissoring them with hers before mashing our mounds together. My cunt is aching from all of the attention it has received today, and it is so sensitive to the touch that it is crazy. I cannot deny my beautiful Autumn though. We grind pussies and massage each others legs furiously.

After awhile I lay Autumn on her back. I go down on her and start teasing her by blowing on her labia. I take my right breast into my hand run my nipple across Autumn's slit, which gets a good reaction from her. After just a bit of this teasing, Autumn is definitely ready for me to give her my all. I get an idea in my head from earlier, and my tongue winds up prodding her tiny little anus, so tight and pink. I prod it with my tongue while I finger her pussy slowly. Her body doesn't take long to reach its climax, enjoying the new pleasure.

We fall into each others arms and start to fade to sleep. I can feel my eyes getting heavy after the activities of the day, but I also feel a sense of my life becoming fuller. I believe that my loneliness is truly fading.

12