The Lonely Hearts Club

Story Info
Valentine's Day. The most depressing day of the year.
1.6k words
7.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valentine's Day. The most depressing day of the year. The day that many people think they need to express their love for someone, though love should be expressed 365 days a year. A day proven that cheaters cheat more and divorce rates sky rocket as the outcome. The one single day that judges a whole relationship. Why is it we think we need this little naked winged baby to shoot poison aphrodisiac arrows at us to ignite the flames of our hearts? Who needed any of that crap? All I needed was one night or two a week of pure, unattached sex. I was married twice over and divorced just the same. There would not be a third time to see if it's a charm. Who needed the stress that came with a man? Not me, that's for sure. I decided long ago that I was perfectly happy without the baggage of a problem-filled marriage or kids holding me down.

I laid in bed with my laptop spread across my legs as I logged in the Lonely Hearts Club, the website that I had joined some weeks before. I wasn't lonely, but I figured there were at least some good looking saps who could keep me company some nights when I wasn't doing anything. I'd been talking to Derek, since the first day I signed up to the virtual world and we really hit it off. I was new to this whole online dating thing and cyber space was a scary place with all the weirdos and pervs that preyed on individuals such as myself. I had a good feeling about this one, but who was I to trust that? I'd done it with both of my exes. Still, Derek was nothing but a total gentleman and soon after we'd e-mailed and instant messaged back and forth, we began video chatting. Soon, he was the only person I talked too on the site and not too long after that, I began spicing it up a bit and would get a little too comfortable at my laptop. I would subtly and nonchalantly chat with him in nothing but my laciest undergarments, and pretty soon he started doing the same. Derek would sit in front of his web cam shirtless and I would try not to gawk at his perfectly chiseled abs. This particular night, our innocent chatting and friendly flirting took a turn for something found on a porn site.

Watching his facial expressions as he pleasured himself over the camera left me insane, and I anticipated having the real thing, not this cyber sex garbage. I wanted to use my hands, my mouth, my body on this man, and I wanted to feel all of him his on me, as well as in me. The thought of having him in the flesh aroused me almost to the point of another orgasm.

Derek and I finally arranged our first face-to-face meeting. He made reservations at a very posh restaurant/lounge that recently opened downtown from where I lived. Three days later, he showed up on my doorstep with the stereotypical Valentine's Day gifts of flowers and a red heart-shaped box of chocolates. How cliche. He may as well showed up with nothing on but a set of wings and a fake bow and arrow from the costume shop. Still, I couldn't resist; he was a beautiful specimen of man, even better looking now that he was standing in front of me, so I could let it slide. I could tell by the look on Derek's face that he was pleased with my in-person appearance as well and upon my re-inspection of Derek, my eyes caught onto the tightening at the front of his pants. I was thinking maybe we should skip the date. I pulled him through the doorway by his powder blue tie and his lips, like a magnet, found mine.

"I think we need to cancel the reservation and have dinner here." Derek told me, almost in a commanding tone. "There are certain laws about doing the things I want to do to you in public."

I thought Derek's pants couldn't tighten around his groin anymore than they had. I could see his prick sticking straight out, and boy, the internet didn't do it justice. I grabbed him by his groin and playfully pulled him through the door; flowers, heart-shaped box of candy and all. I pulled him into me and we locked lips, immediately kissing with a fervor that twisted my lower regions into a frenzy. Derek threw the flowers and box of candy on an end table next to sofa and began undoing his tie, as he kissed harder with an intense hunger. He broke away for a fraction of a second to pick the chocolates back up and returned his mouth to mine. Our tongues intertwined as we stepped backwards and I led him towards the kitchen, leaving a trail of clothes behind. As we arrived in the kitchen, Derek was completely nude, his tie still loose hanging around his neck, while I was down to just a black g-string.

He backed me up into the table and pushed the flower vase from the center of it. The vase tipped over, leaking water and flower petal onto the tabletop before crashing to the floor. Derek laid me down on the table in the water and pulled back. He ran his hands over my spot and gently cupped it in his palm and reached for the box of candies and tore the cellophane packaging off with his teeth as he pulled at my g-string with his index finger and circled outside of my lower lips. I threw my head back and gripped the sides of the table, trying to concentrate on not going into spasms right there in his hand.

I reached up to bring Derek into me as I was about to surrender. He moved his hand that was previously occupied with my slit and waved his index finger at me before he yanked his tie from around his neck and bound my wrists together with skillful, quick fingers. He then proceeded to remove the lid to the box of candies and picked out one of the dark chocolates, rubbing it between his hands, partially melting it. He dipped the finger tip of each index finger into the chocolate in his palms and traced, slowly, teasingly, around my breasts, onto my nipples, down my stomach and to my waistband of my panties. He repeated the same pattern with his tongue, licking up the chocolate that stained my skin. The chill of the air hit his lingering saliva on my skin sent goosebumps all over my body and once more, put me on the brink of coming. When Derek licked every last trace of sweet goodness off me, he paused and watching me in my hot, panting mess. I begged him to keep going, but instead, he stayed silent and wickedly smirked. He rubbed another piece of chocolate between his hands and glided them over his man parts and walked to the far end of the table by my head. He climbed up and knelt, propping himself over my face. Derek let his manhood dangle over my mouth, as his face dove into my hot, moist love box. His cock was just centimeters away from my longing mouth, but he would not let me taste it. I could feel my body once again working up to orgasm, and he was hardly touching me. As the familiar shiver ran through my clitoris and I cried out, his dick plunged deep into my throat, the muffled humming of my moans vibrating his member. Derek himself then released a long, gratifying groan and I could taste the beginning of his climax as his movements tightened. Before he himself could fully unload in my throat, he pulled out, flipped around ad got off the table. He grabbed my ankles and pulled me to the ledge and spread my legs before I could react. He dove deep into my love canal, the head of his penis rubbing against the spot up in my back, sending another paralyzing ripple of orgasm to my spine. I clenched my walls around him as his thrusts were hurried with anticipation. When I did, he slowed down the rhythm and pulled out, just enough to rub my clit with his swollen dick head.

Another round of climax was steadily approaching but would drive away everytime he'd go faster then slow down. The teasing was like a sexual roller coaster; I was getting so close to the top then dropped. Finally, his teasing brought me to most intense orgasm I had since Derek and I started. As a matter of fact, it was probably the most intense I'd ever had. Just as I was about to fulfill the whole orgasm, Derek stopped, this time completely pulling out and away from my box. He grabbed the kot of the tie around my wrists and pulled me up, walking me back out into the living room.

"Take me to the bed," he commanded me.

I did as I was told, too excited to even speak. I wanted to come and come hard, and I wanted hi dick inside me. I lead his into the bedroom and he plopped down on the bed, pulling me by the waist on top of him. He lifted me up and positioned my hot pocket over his cock and slammed me onto it hard, causing both of us to come simultaneously. I wriggled around on his lap until both of us fully released and a wave of sleepiness washed over us.

When I woke up the next morning, I rolled over to look at Derek, who was already awake and sitting up over the side of the bed stretching. There, tattooed on his back were two, huge wings. "Huh," I chuckled to myself. A real-life Cupid; but who believed in that crap, anyways?

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Variety Box Woman enjoys her Valentines Day with many chocolates.in Interracial Love
A Valentines Promise The keeping of a Valentines promise??in Non-Erotic
Cupid Unchained A typical or not so typical love story.in Audio
The Easy Way or the Hard Way Either way works for me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The S Contract One needs rules in the bedroom…Right?in Erotic Couplings
More Stories