The Lonely Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary got them each a large glass of lemonade, and sat on a stool opposite Gus's chair. Her vantage point gave her a full view of his naked body, and she made sure he could see her as well. He was well-muscled and well-proportioned, with dark hair and deep-set eyes. He was well-tanned, too, but very demurely, she noted; he was pale from his waist down to his knees. Her eyes fell once again on his cock, flaccid now, but still appealingly large. He blushed a bit when he saw she was looking, but he realized he had been looking at her in the same way. She could see that he liked what he saw, and decided to show him some more, and maybe get that big cock hard again.

She commented again on the hot spell they'd been experiencing, and slowly drew the icy glass across her breasts. The drops of condensation transferred from the glass to her skin, and glistened in the sunlight as her nipples stiffened from the chill of the ice.

"Mmmmmm, feels so cool and refreshing," she murmured as she watched his hand brush over his pale organ. She massaged the droplets over her tits with her free hand, letting her fingers encourage the hardening of her nipples. Gus smiled at her, and followed her lead. He ran the cold glass over his cock and then wrapped his hand around its shaft, raising its head towards her.

"Very refreshing," he sighed, taking a few strokes up and his cock, much to Mary's delight.

Mary put her glass down and placed her hands flat on her thighs, pressing her breasts together with her arms. Gus's eyes widened at the sight of her full tits being squeezed even fuller, and his hand instinctively tightened around his cock. She smiled, and then pushed her legs apart with her hands, sliding her fingers to the soft, sensitive skin of the inside of her thighs. Slowly she leaned back, drawing her hands up her legs to her pussy. She sighed as she opened her labia with a finger on each side, showing Gus the moist pink of her slit. Wider now, and her hole was open to his view. Her fingers found her hole as well, and circled round it, their tips sliding in and out as Gus's breath became heavier. Her thumbs spread her lips to expose her clit, and she moaned long and low as they squeezed and massaged it between them. Her eyes were half-closed with pleasure, but she still saw his cock come to attention yet again.

Gus stood, stroking his cock as he approached Mary. She brought her hands up from her pussy to cup her breasts again and play with her erect nipples while she opened her legs as wide as she could for Gus. He knelt before her, his hands on the smooth insides of her thighs, and brought his lips to her pussy, tasting the hot wetness of her slit. His tongue slid out, remembering the lesson of her first kiss, and twirled and twisted, lapping at her dripping hole. He thrust it deep into her and then drew it out again, over and over as his swollen organ twitched in time to her moans and sighs.

His mouth moved up her slit, his tongue exploring every cranny, until he found her throbbing clit. A few licks, and he drew it between his lips, sucking it right from its root. Mary's moans and sighs became a scream of delight as he grabbed his head and pulled his mouth even tighter to her pussy. His fingers found her hole now, and drove in, two of them feeling all around the inside of her vagina and then probing in deeper. He found a spot in the roof of her pussy that seemed to drive her crazy when he pressed it, and so he pressed it again and again, rubbing it and prodding it to her squeals of pleasure.

"God!" Mary cried out, and pulled his head from between her legs as she stood. She pushed him back to his seat and straddled him, yanking his head back and driving her lips and tongue against his gasping mouth. She held his head tight by the hair with one hand while her other reached down to find his erect cock.

"Ohhhhhh," she sighed as she found it and brought its head to her hole, and then cried "God!" again as she sat on his lap, driving his cock quickly and deeply inside her. Now she placed her hands on his shoulders and began to rock rhythmically back and forth on his lap, sliding her vagina up and down his shaft. Her back and hips arched sinuously with each rock, pressing his cockhead hard into the roof of her pussy and then on up and in, stretching her to her limit. Her breathing became a mixture of rapid, shallow breaths and deep,low moans.

Gus echoed her cries; the strokes were as intensely pleasurable for him as for her, and he could feel his body and hers quiver and tremble as a sweat broke out on both their backs. He cupped her buttocks in his hands and stood up. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist to hold on as he carried her to the kitchen table. He laid her down and began to drive his cock in and out of her, his hands on her shoulders holding her so he could drive in deeper with each stroke. He aimed each stroke high in her sheath to press that spot in the roof and then to stretch her out, tight all around his swollen and throbbing organ. Faster and deeper, and then suddenly their backs arched in unison, driving their organs together so tightly they felt that they might fuse. Her sheath gripped him so tightly she could feel the bleb of semen force its way though his shaft and spew out, crashing like a breaking wave against the rocks.

"God! God! God!" they screamed together as their tautened bodies quivered with the spasms of their orgasms and their fingers gripped tightly into each others flesh. Again and again his cock spewed froth its molten cum and again and again her pussy convulsed with waves of pleasure until they were both spent and collapsed atop the table.

They kissed as they recovered from their orgasms, and then, as Mary lay there with Gus grinning wildly at her, he said, "Thank you so much for the religion lesson,, Mary."

"What do you mean, Gus?" asked Mary.

"Well, you've taught me the mystery of the goddess. Now I know that there is one goddess, but with three holes, each of which must be worshiped and adored in its own way. It is only through such adoration that man can hope to bask in the full grace and enjoyment of the goddess."

"Very good!" said Mary. "You are a bright and gifted student. Would you like to come back for an advanced seminar in goddess worship?"

"I would be pleased and honored to study further under you, Mary," Gus answered.

"Yes, Gus," Mary concluded, "under me, over me, beside me, and many other ways."

12