The Lonely Receptionist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's a doctor, and he's always tired from the long working hours. But that's no excuse for no sex!"

That last blurt startled me!

"I'm sorry...." gushed Venus, visibly red-faced. "Guess it's your turn to play Aunt Agony for once. I just wanted someone to listen."

"I'm.... just glad to be here," I assured.

"I married a boring man for financial security. That's something you'll realise when you're older, Teddy. Love is actually one of the lesser reasons for marriage.

Why don't I deserve a better sex life? He's never even touched me for a long time. I wish he can just surprise me for once when I come home....

Like, seize me from behind and ravage me with my clothes on.....

Or yank off my panties and do me over the table...."

Venus' words heated up my cheeks. It was harder to restrain that urge in my pants ....

"Even when we were having sex regularly, it wasn't that enjoyable. I hardly ever came!"

Venus cut a pitiable figure.... this gorgeous woman, complaining about her lack of affection and intimacy.

And I eagerly blurted, "But-but you're beautiful! Any man would be crazy not to please you!"

"I-I mean.... I'd love to do you.... OH, sorry!!"

I thought that was a fatal slip, but the lovely lady just brushed her hair and flashed that enchanting smile.

"Oh would you?? Thank you...."

I wondered what was going through her mind, but was afraid to meet her gaze, so I just focused on her legs. That just compounded things, because the beautifully sculpted legs, exposed by her short skirt, aroused my cock to full attention. She might have seen it, but I was too shy to look at her!

At last she broke the tension and blurted, "You know, I'd better get back to work."

"Er, yeah.... I'll be going."

A part of me wanted to possess sweet Venus right there and then, just so to give her the comfort that she lacked.

Was I right to justify my lust for a married, older woman?

X X X

I was obsessed with Venus. I often shivered with lust while she ran wild in my mind, day and night. I felt helpless. I felt that this had to lead somewhere, and soon. Even if she were to reject my bold advances, I had to make my big move. I would be content that I at least tried. There had to be closure and relief.

Last night, I had another delivery run to Venus' office. She opened the door to let me in.

"How are you?" I greeted her, who was enticingly dressed in a charming pink blouse and black miniskirt.

"I've been busy," she yawned and stretched. "Lots of reports."

I racked my head for some way to keep her engaged. I remembered her talking about her husband making her cocoa. So I excused myself and returned with my own cup from the pantry.

"Cocoa!" Venus exclaimed, looking very pleased. "So free, boy? Just who do you think you are?" she teased, peering at me naughtily.

She took a big slurp and sighed, "Thanks for listening to my bitching the last time."

"I can always be your confidant." I replied, now sitting on the entrance sofa facing Venus working on her desk.

"You've done more than I can ever ask," she insisted.

We paused. She drank more of my brew thirstily....

RING-RING-RIIIING!

Venus answered her phone and talked for some minutes before explaining: "It's one of those crazy nights! I get that sometimes. Clients calling me from all over the world for figures."

"Am I in your way" I quizzed.

Venus stroked her chin. "Since you have nothing to do, why don't you help me go through these figures?" She pointed at a spreadsheet on her screen.

"I'm a little tired," she pleaded sweetly. "Would you help me here? Please?"

I was afraid the work was beyond me, but Venus insisted the tables were simple but just very time-consuming.

I could not say no! I sat down and tried making sense of the numbers. Venus sat on her table right next to me, explaining what I needed to do. It was hard not to stare at her chest, just centimetres from me! I sweated.

RING-RING-RIIIING!

I spent the next hour glued to the screen and hammering the keyboard, while Venus talked busily on the phone next to me, and just looking at me in the moments she wasn't on the phone.

Then out of the blue, she kicked off her heeled shoes and put her legs on my lap!

Flabbergasted, I looked back at her, but she was engaged and looked rather nonplussed. I tried my best to act natural, but could not focus. I cringed with every shift of her weight on my thighs.

RING-RING-RIIIING!

I looked at her wriggling ankles, and at his desirable woman busy on the phone, then did what a considerate man should. I cradled her legs and started a massage.

What I learned from Ms Ying, my English teacher, had come in useful! (And that's another story entirely)

"Oh, how thoughtful!" Venus gushed.

My fingers worked through her ankles, toes and shin. She looked pleased, almost relieved, at times she closing her eyes and tilting her head to enjoy my pampering.

RING-RING-RIIIING!

Venus yakked. I kneaded and sneaked glances at her crossed, supple legs and other curves.

The ringing stopped.

"Hmmm... it looks like you're done with the numbers. Let me check." Venus said.

She sat on my seat, and I stood behind her while she screened the figures. Looking down, I received a splendid view of her cleavage. She was wearing a white bra underneath her pink, buttoned blouse. Venus' breasts weren't the fleshiest I had ever seen, but were still shapely and fitted perfectly on that taut body.

Unconsciously I found my hands on Venus' shoulders. There was no resistance. Instead she closed her eyes and exhaled. My hands started to massage her shoulders. I stared down intently. Those half-exposed breasts dominated my sights.

I shifted focus to Venus' head, using all fingers to press her scalp, then kneaded her arms and pressed into her back, all the way down to her waist. I rubbed my palms all over her back. Venus arched and sighed more. Then the hands slid over her shoulders and down her chest, perching on top of her exposed tit flesh.

"Ah, you....!" exclaimed Venus.

Still no struggle. I slipped in further to wrap my hands around her bra, cupping those tits. Like an electric current through my body, the first touch of these forbidden flesh jolted my penis to full attention. Venus' bra was tender to the touch, and only thin material separated my impudent hands from her womanly bosom. I cradled them gently, shifting myself to accommodate my tightening crotch.

My hungry hands craved for room, so I loosened the buttons on Venus' blouse. Two were released, and one hand cupped desperately at one bosom. The other reached down and pulled back her black miniskirt gently, exposing more thigh. A finger stroked an inner thigh, creeping ever closer to Venus' most private spot.

RING-RING-RIIIING!

Trying her best to sound normal, Venus answered the next call; but the quivering from her voice was obvious. I must have looked awkward, bent over her chair from behind while she worked, one hand on a tit and the other on a thigh....

I squeezed her tit harder, crumbling her blouse with the passionate shoving. My lower hand had just touched her white panty when Venus raised both arms to stop me.

"Ah! Oh, stop Teddy!" she exclaimed. "That's enough!" With a turn and fluster she got up and strode toward the back pantry.

"Ah, I'm sorry! I...."

"I need to wash the cup!"

I followed her to the dark little pantry, and saw her nervously washing her now-empty cup. I lurked towards her like an untamed mongrel in heat. The moment I stood behind sweet Venus, whiffed her perfume and felt her bodily warmth, my entire being succumbed to desire....

I lifted her miniskirt from behind and stroked the underside of her thigh. The skirt was lifted so high that Venus' entire panty-covered butt was exposed. At last I could savior those curves I'd been eyeing for so long under her tight dresses and skirts....

I was in unmarked territory! My hand cupped the tender butt cheek and stroked the cleft between the cheeks. Venus exhaled in fright. I reached beneath both blouse and bra to cup a breast. Uneven bumps dilated and rose under the cloth where my fingers groped.

"Do.... Do you know what you... are doing? What this.... will lead to??" Venus quivered.

"You're beautiful, Venus...." I sighed between licks on her neck. "I want so much to tell you.... in the best way I know...."

My tongue stabbed into her ear, inciting a short shriek from her.

Venus crouched lower in instinctive resistance. In response, I wrapped one arm around her so both her arms were restrained to her sides. My molestation of her breast continued, and became so frenzied it threatened to tear her blouse. Venus moaned and wrestled helplessly.

Tired of her chest for now, my free hand roved down. I hiked her skirt further and rubbed her clit through her panty. Venus kicked and bent down even more.

"Ah! Stop.... Stop!" she yelped and flung herself free. "I.... I have to leave!"

"But.... you're on the night shift."

RING-RING-RIIIING!

She ignored the screaming phone and scrambled into her boss' room, the only separate room in the whole small office. I was perplexed by this, and just followed in.

Venus was hurriedly tidying her boss' desk with no apparent aim. She simply shifted things about and the table looked just as messy as before. She seemed to be nervous and unsure of her situation, so I rushed right up to her and held her waist as she half-turned to face me.

"Venus.... I want you...." I crooned in her ear and smooched those hot lips, subduing a cry.

We crushed lips like depraved savages. All hesitation in me had evacuated. We had finally given up on propriety and let our instincts speak for themselves. We smooched and lapped and yanked at each other, Venus arching precariously on her back by the table's edge.

"How.... How much do you want me?" she gasped. " Show me...."

So I lowered myself to her thighs and began to lick their insides as both my hands roved up her skirt. Then I rotated and sat under her, facing out, and proceeded to lick her cunt from under her, through her panties.

"AH!!"

That obstructing panty was pulled aside, and one finger went in to accompany my licking.

"Aaaaaah....!!"

Venus moaned continuously as I worked her pussy to moistness. She returned the favor by stroking my bulge with her toes. Down went the panty, and her legs opened wider in invitation.

RING-RING-RIIIING!

After deeper licking and fingering, my hands crept from beneath her blouse and her bra, reaching her nipples to flick them rabidly.

"OOOH---! You're so naughty!" Venus gasped. "Turn around!"

Surprised by her sudden boldness and eager to see what she wanted, I got up, still facing away from her. Leaning on the table, Venus ran her hands all over my sweaty courier uniform and deftly unbuttoned it.

Chuckling as she pinched my nipples, she quipped, "I've never done this in a while!"

Venus buried her face in my scrawny, exposed back and nibbled what little flesh was there. Her manicured hands rubbed my crotch hungrily, then reached for my penis under my pants.

UNGHH!

Down went the pants, stomped quickly to the floor with Venus' leg. My crotch felt cooler with just my briefs on, but my cock was aching from her caress while still confined in my cheap briefs. I was yanked around, my reddened nipples suckled on while lusty fingers continued stroking my cock.

All I felt was mind-numbing urge. I twisted Venus around, pressed her down the table, unpeeled my throbbing cock from my briefs, and placed it at her vagina opening under her messed skirt.

"OOH! We're.... we're really doing this....!" Venus panted, then gushed with the first insertion of my penis.

I started to fuck Venus doggie-style on the table's edge. She could only lean feebly on the table with her elbows, yelping.

While pumping her, I started to strip my desirable nymph. That creased blouse was opened up more. The bra under it was unhooked and pulled down to expose one breast. I watched that breast heave and shake with my tempo.

So this was the thrill of possessing a married woman!!

We were soon gyrating so hard the blouse fell to the floor. The phone rang again, but was drowned in a melody of moans and bodies slapping. I rolled up her skirt till it was crumbled like a belt on her hips, grabbed it, and fucked hard. To maintain my grip I pressed my fingers hard into Venus' soft butt cheeks.

"Ahh-ahh-AAHH-AAHH!"

I gave Venus' chest some attention by holding her up and rubbing her tits under her bra. Venus mewed and winced, and was rewarded by more kisses to her back, face, and neck. Our heaving bodies collapsed on the boss' big leather chair, my tool still buried inside Venus. She started jerking her groin, sending me into higher plateaus of bliss. I rubbed her clit in retaliation.

"UUGH.... Teddy.... Teddy!!" Gasped Venus as I licked her neck and cheeks from behind. "This is crazy....!!"

I half-turned Venus, reached down, cupped one breast, and suckled its nipple.

"We're.... we're so CRAZY--!!"

RING-RIIIIING!!

One hand squeezed that tit and pinched at its nipple; the other held one thigh higher and lowered Venus ever deeper onto my rod. Thrashing and groaning, I thrust my hips upwards with all my strength.

"You're so strong....!" Venus yelled, and with a sudden "Ah....aah....AHHH!!" She let me know I had done my part.

Uugh....uuuugh....!

Venus suddenly got up, her vagina slipping its hold on my cock. I found myself shooting cum into the air, some landing on her bum. I was surprised that she withdrew unannounced. I gasped and gripped the armrests of the chair as I shot the rest of my load.

"It was great Teddy," gasped Venus, a half-naked, tangled mess of heaving flesh, crawling back into my arms.

"You're my fantasy come true...." I sighed, and we hugged.

"Were you disappointed you couldn't come inside me?"

"Yes, but I understand...." I exhaled in exhaustion.

"Let me rest for a bit, okay?"

Venus walked out, still half-naked, and lay on the sofa next to the entrance. I sat down naked right beside her and watched.

"Teddy, there's a toilet behind the pantry," she said after some twenty minutes. "Go wash yourself."

"Huh?"

"Maybe I can make up for your.... disappointment," winked Venus. "If it's clean I can take it in my mouth...."

I scrambled to the toilet. My cock got the cleaning needed by being perched on the sink, and wiped vigorously with soap under a running tap. A second erection was underway by the time I returned.

"Do you like my body, Teddy?" asked Venus, smiling at me while still prostate on the sofa. I nodded vigorously, admiring all her supple curves and troughs, exposed by our tryst.

She got up and approached me seductively, still wearing her crumbled bra and skirt. Those soon came. Venus made a show of stripping off the rest of her clothing, rubbing her beautiful body against me, using her breasts, thighs, and arms in particular to arouse my most erogenous areas. My body steamed from the stimulation.

As she peeled off her skirt, the final piece of clothing, she jutted her bare butt at me.

"Do you want more of this, Teddy?" chimed Venus.

"More, more...." I gulped.

Before my hand reached her butt, Venus sashayed back to the small sofa, and sat down with legs open. She moved her hand on her clit, making a small show of masturbation.

"Do I make you horny? Do you want to ravage me?" she crooned.

"You're so beautiful, Venus!"

What a different woman from the beginning of this night! She reached out and pulled me, by my erection, right next to the sofa. Hands still gripped on my hard-on, she lay down sideways. I leaned on the sofa so that my cock hovered over her mouth.

She smirked. " I don't usually do this, but.... since we're at it, I'm going all the way...."

Then she took me in with one lusty gulp!

" OOOH! AAAGH! It feels so good!" I groaned.

RING-RIIIIING!!

Slurp, slurrrp....

"Soooo goood! You're amazing, Venus!" I groaned.

"Really, Teddy??" Venus teased with a mouthful of cock, and slurped me hard. Her tight mouth contracted around my hard-on, cheek walls pressed against its sides, and hot sliding tongue flicking its most sensitive bottom region. She clamped her hands around my bum, holding my crotch ever closer to her face, threatening to swallow my manhood.

I reached down to touch her clit while she was busying herself.

"OOH, you want to pleasure me again?" yelped Venus, unrestrained.

"AHH...AAAAH...." After some thrashing and struggling, Venus stopped and sat upright.

"Huh? Don't stop, please!" I begged.

She faced the sofa headrest, back to me. Still cradling my cock, she perched it at her cunt entrance right below her butt crack.

"I want you to make mad love to me," moaned the sweet office lady.

"I want to make mad love to you, Venus!" I quivered.

I jutted my cock, brushing and stabbing her wet entrance from behind, not penetrating her yet.

"OOH, please!! I want to you.... now!!" Venus yelled.

I held one of her thighs up, grabbed the headrest with my other hand, kneeled on the sofa seat, and entered.

"AARH...Teddy.....AAAAAH!!"

The love tunnel of Venus felt smaller than some others, but I slid in my entire cock easily, perhaps from the copious amount of juices it was emitting. An enormous sense of fulfillment arose when my cock was finally buried in that forbidden crevice.

Away I went, pumping at the hole, causing wet squishing sounds aided by the fluids of Venus' own ecstasy. I actually needed to slow down because the over-lubrication quickened my movements too much.

"You feel so good inside, Venus!" I gasped, thrusting and yapping and jerking.

As the frantic fucking progressed, Venus retreated from my weight till she was on all fours, kneeling by the length of the couch. I pulled one leg up on the headrest to spread her wider, and plunged into her. By now, Venus' upper body was hanging on the side of the sofa, on the hand rest.

"Yah....YAH.... Go deeper.... The deepest you can--!" she screamed.

Venus curled her knees so that her butt was raised and available, and I jabbed as deep as I could at a steady, hypnotic rhythm.

"I want you.... I want you sooo much!" I moaned. "Uugh.... Venus.... Uh-uh-uh-uh--!"

"Aaa-aaa-aaa-aahhh....!" She responded.

I hauled her up to a sitting position and lay on my back.

"Uuh-uuuh-uuuhh!!" I groaned as I continued to thrust, grabbing her butt by her hips and driving her weight down onto me.

"Teddy.... so strong.... so strong....!" yelled Venus.

RING-RIIIIIING!!

"AA-AAA-AAARRRH!"

Venus' second orgasm was drowned with the ringing of the phone. Her taut and thrusting body grew limp. I wrapped the exhausted and sweaty Venus, playing her breasts while still pressing on with my thrusting. It was hard maintaining my rhythm with her full weight on me!

"Uuh-uuuh-uuuhh! V-venus.... I can't.... hold out.... much longer!!" I pleaded.

"It's all right.... Teddy..... go ahead..... and cum inside...."

"Are...are.... you s-sure....??"

RING-RIIIIIING!!

"Yes..... fill me up with..... your hot young cum...NOWWW!"

"UGH-UUGH-UUUGGGGH!!"

My cock pulsated violently. Hot white fluid railed into Venus' sore vagina. Both of us shuddered and broke into cold sweat. Venus' tunnel was flooded with my steamy fluid and some cum oozed out of her vagina entrance while my cock was still busy shooting its load. Both of us yelled and howled and scratched and gripped anything we could grab at.

After so much intense lovemaking, we finally tired out. We took our time to cool down and spent a long while just lying on the sofa. I turned Venus on her side, and for the next hour or so, cuddled her and cupped her delicious breasts.

X X X

Somebody once wrote that good sex is like coffee -- the aroma is more exciting than the consummation. This was certainly the case with Venus. After that passionate night, I assumed I would have more chances to see her, but a few days later she sent me a surprise email: