The Long and Winding Road Ch. 02

Story Info
Middle Aged man recalls his love life.
6.6k words
4.63
11.6k
0
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smj54ap
smj54ap
727 Followers

Be My Angel:

After three long weeks, I stood in the lobby of Sharon's dorm waiting for her to appear. In a way, I was dreading the evening because I believed she didn't want to go out with me and was doing it at her friend Carla's behest.

Sharon walked over to me and smiled. She looked stunning; her shimmering long, brown hair flowed over her shoulders and down her back. In the bright light I saw that it had a slight reddish tint. A brown turtleneck and tan hip huggers encased her slender petite body. I noticed she wasn't wearing a bra. With her small and very firm chest, she didn't need one.

As we briefly chatted about the evening, her brown eyes held mine. We walked to the Campus coffee house and Sharon spoke freely about her experience at college and our mutual friends. I had a hard time getting a word in and the normally reticent girl was talking with the ease of familiarity. What's gotten into her, I thought.

The first musical act was an extraordinarily gifted performer by the name of Ellen McIlwaine. Her repertoire was mostly folk music and bluegrass but she was a crowd pleaser and we gave her a standing ovation.

Afterward, we went to the Pizza House for a bite to eat. As we sat in the booth, Sharon's eyes never left mine. We talked and talked until the night manager politely asked us to leave as they were closing. At the entrance to her room I kissed her on the cheek and said goodnight.

Completely stunned at the turn of events, I walked back to my dorm in a kind of daze. It was the most fun I had on a date without the use of alcohol or pot. What the fuck just happened, I kept asking myself. The way she acted the entire evening was incongruous to how she acted in mixed company. Generally, she would acknowledge my presence then ignore me and talk to Carla or one of her other girlfriends.

Over the course of the next week Sharon dropped another bombshell: she asked me to be her Pinochle partner. Without thinking about the fallout, I agreed. With the image of Carla's furious face in my mind, I reproached myself. How could I be so stupid? But, there was no way that I would have refused Sharon.

When I told Carla, the look of resignation on her face was heartbreaking. I had matured into a skilled card player but there was something else in her demeanor. Our on again off again relationship was off once more. I tried to appease her and lit a joint as a peace offering but she remained subdued and very quiet.

In the Student Lounge after we played our first game as partners, I asked Sharon out again. She smiled and accepted. The smile alone was priceless.

The second date went better than the first. After we caught a movie, we ate at The Pizza House. Sharon said she was starving and ordered Lasagna. During the course of the meal, as she was animatedly talking about her sisters back home, she inadvertently spit some food across the table at me. Unaware of what she had just done, Sharon prattled on and I simply brushed the debris off my shirt.

I knew right then and there that I was destined to fall in love with her. One reason was that, despite her pint size stature, she had a healthy appetite and loved to eat. Another, this very pretty girl was totally unaffected with herself. For sure, I was smitten.

However, I also understood that I was fighting an uphill battle. Sharon was dating a guy, who looked a lot like her former boyfriend Ted. With blonde hair and a very athletic physique, he was every inch the college jock. Without her saying, I knew she was keeping Saturday nights open for him.

Our third date found Sharon and me at the Coffee House. Jamie Brockett, a very talented folk singer was the main act. Afterward, we walked in the Oak Grove Commons and despite the chill air, sat and talked about our hopes and desires for the future. Another meal at The Pizza House rounded out the evening. The evening was legendary in the brief annals of my dating career, full of good conversation, food and laughter. I found it difficult saying goodnight but surprisingly, Sharon invited me to her room. When she shut the door I took her in my arms and kissed her with gentle passion.

The simple act of kissing a girl took on a whole new dimension for me. The incredible sensation of our lips together, tongues entwined in a sensuous dance was overwhelming.

On Sharon's bed, we held each other, her petite body on top of mine. I could have held her all night but her hands were all over me and mine were doing likewise. I thought back to our first date and how it turned out to be completely different than what I expected.

And here I was on Sharon's bed, kissing her and groping her body. Breathing heavily, I pulled her sweater up and off.

"I have such little boobs," she stated. The coyness of her voice and demeanor were intoxicating.

"You have beautiful breasts," I soothed, gazing at the toned, muscular appearance of her upper body.

They weren't even a handful but the pink nipples... a puffy base topped with long nipple ducts the diameter of a thin cigar. Sharon raised her upper body and I palmed her tits until they hardened into tight crinkled cylinders. She was panting and rubbing her sex on my thigh as I held her upper body with ease and sucked her lovely nips.

I remembered my best friend Craig telling me that girls with small tits had ultra sensitive nipples. While I had always assumed he was full of bullshit, Sharon with eyes closed and head moving from side to side, loudly moaned her approval. She had moved her lower body until she was grinding her crotch over my denim covered throbbing hard on.

"Oh God...I think I'm gonna cum," she announced breathlessly.

As I increased the pressure from my lips and rasped the end of her nipple which was buried in my mouth, she humped my stony rod wildly.

"Oh my God...I'm cumming...I'm cumming..." she blurted out in the darkened room.

And so did I. Sharon rested her head on my chest and held me tight. When she stopped panting, she kissed my face passionately.

"Can I touch you?" she asked coyly, and I understood her intent. My underwear was a moist sticky mess and becoming very uncomfortable.

"I...ah...when you...I did too," I said shyly.

"You did? Really?" The look of astonishment on her face was precious but gradually it was replaced by an expression of pride. She giggled a couple of times and it just made her seem more endearing.

With Sharon on top of me and enveloped in my embrace, we both fell asleep. But after a short while I awoke, urgently needing to relieve my bladder and get rid of the gooey crud in my tightie whities. Gently, I woke her.

"Sharon, I should go, my jeans..."

"Ok..." she said with dreamy eyes and pulled my lips to hers for more kisses before I left.

I walked home in a state of bliss having experienced something unique. As I lay in bed, my thoughts of Sharon went from the ridiculous to the sublime. Of all the feelings that flooded my psyche, one refused to go away; I'm gonna marry that girl someday, I resolved and drifted off to sleep.

Very quickly it became apparent to those around us that Sharon and I were more than friends. Although, she was still seeing Stu, the college jock, she was hanging with me a lot of the time. Her expertise at Pinochle rivaled my own and we made a formidable team.

Our weekly dates were fun and growing increasingly romantic. The evening usually ended with us on her bed in some state of undress. I had yet to perform cunnilingus but I was perfectly content to take my time and let our sexual discovery unfold naturally.

Over Thanksgiving break, I called her every day and hers was the first face I saw when I returned that Sunday. For a budding relationship, everything was going along in fine form.

**** It was late Friday afternoon of finals week and I was walking to Carla's apartment to drop off a study guide I had borrowed. She had moved out of her dorm room when she stumbled on a small one room efficiency apartment for rent across from campus. With the scarcity of student housing and growing enrolment, it was a real stroke of luck.

Carla was on the third floor and accessible by a metal stairway that resembled a fire escape. She seldom locked her door and I quietly entered the tiny vestibule. Lying on her couch, reading a book, she smiled at me when I entered.

"So B.M.O.C., how's it hangin'?"

"Couldn't be better."

"I'm actually happy for you," she stated wistfully.

"If it hadn't been for you..." I started.

"No more, I don't want to hear it. I shot myself in the foot settin' you up with Sharon."

I gazed at Carla with confusion written all my face.

"I thought somehow, someway it might have been me instead of...you know who." She looked sad and I genuinely felt sorry for her.

After I placed the paper I was returning on her messy coffee table, I just stood in front of her like a deaf mute. This was very much like Carla to express her feelings in a forthright manner.

"Was there ever a chance for me?" she asked.

All I could do was shrug my shoulders with indifference because I honestly wasn't sure. I sat on the sofa and looked down at her as my heart ached with sympathy for my friend. Her tear filled gaze held me.

"Ya never know Carla, maybe there is."

"Nah, you'll wind up marryin' Sharon. Call it woman's intuition but I just..." Her tears moved me and I hugged her with all my strength.

"Shit Rick, I could've even passed you off as Jewish with my parents'. Hell, ya look like a damn Rabbi with the facial hair and nose and..."

"Ok, Ok, I get it!" I said with exasperation.

"Sorry Rick but I was hopin' it wouldn't work out with her,"

Carla was clearly crestfallen and I was clueless as to how I could smooth this over with her. A light bulb went off in my head and I pulled out a joint of some very strong Columbian that my brother had sent me. It wasn't a perfect solution but it might just mellow her out.

I fed Carla the joint, holding it steady between her thick red lips as she took long drags. I was going to warn her about the potency but figured she was better off stoned out of her gourd. We finished about half the doobie and I had the sensation that I was floating, a humming type buzz whirling around inside my head.

I was still seated next to Carla when I sensed her hand on my thigh. With her gaze fixed between my legs, my limp bizquit was rising to the occasion.

The first time Carla laid eyes on my trouser trout, she marveled at the fact that I was circumcised. A Jewish tradition from Biblical times, it was standard medical practice to circumcise infant boys born in the 1950's. The AMA or some such organization deemed that the removal of the foreskin was healthier for the male.

Carla made me sit on the edge of the sofa and was on her knees in front of me hastily removing my dungarees. With her hand holding the base, I watched in awe as she licked the length of my rod and quivering nuts. Switching her focus to the head, she lightly sucked my helmeted soldier.

"Oh God," I groaned as she slowly engulfed more and more of the shaft. Her tongue felt marvelous as it lathed the underside in a tender caress.

Up and down, her mouth moved more rapidly taking in almost the entire length, sucking the head and tonguing the sensitive exposed nerve line. I started moving my hips, greeting each downward thrust with an upward movement. Carla moaned loudly and her actions became more urgent.

I gawked at Carla, as the sperm crackled and sizzled in my balls, a release was imminent. Sensing my closeness, she eased up and teased my pulsating pud with little butterfly licks. The effects of the pot increased the exquisite sensation a hundredfold.

Carla paused for a moment and gazed lustfully at my throbbing penis, glistening with her spittle. Her mouth was open and a little string of drool fell onto the head. Pre-cum surged from the tip and she would suck the excess as it pooled around the tiny hole in the center. My need was urgent now. I wanted to ejaculate in the worst way.

"Suck it! Suck it hard!" I implored.

Carla's head resembled a piston as her lips flew up and down my cock feverishly, going balls deep each time. The sensation was incredible and I tried holding out as long as possible. Like an oil well ready to gush, my nuts tightened up like a vise before they released a titanic squirt of jism. I arched my back with each release until the intensity lessened.

Carla gulped my spunk as it spurted in her mouth. My orgasm lasted a long time. By the time the last little pulse subsided, I felt enormously drained and dizzy.

Carla lay back on the sofa with a satisfied look on her face. Still stunned by what had just happened, I realized that she had allowed me to get my rocks off first. With a sly grin on my face, I pulled her jeans down her legs and returned the favor.

I guess I should have felt some remorse over my fling with Carla but Sharon was still dating Stu and probably having sex with him. Winter break put a temporary halt to our dating but like any young man in the early stages of love, I called her every day.


A loose bond had built up between us and I was sure that Sharon was experiencing similar feelings. Although she lived only an hour away, without reliable transportation, I had little chance of seeing her. My folks had one automobile and were not about to trust a frisky teenager with their station wagon.

**** The day I returned from vacation, I went straight to Sharon's room to see her. Her door was slightly ajar and I heard her talking on the telephone to someone. I stood about a foot away, listening to her conversation.

"...nah, I didn't but Stu came by a couple of times..."

There was a pause.

"Well, yeah he's kinda dreamy and his body...God...it makes me hot..."

In my head, my entire world came crashing down.

"...I guess but Stu's like every girls dream guy..."

As quickly as possible, I turned and fled down the hallway. In spite of the cold, I walked into town until I found Jem's tavern, a favorite with the locals and one of the few places that didn't card for underage drinking. I ordered a shot of Canadian Club whiskey and a beer (boilermaker) and told the bartender to keep them coming.

In those pre-cell phone days it wasn't easy tracking somebody down. But, as luck would have it, Craig walked into the bar when I was half in the bag. He was totally surprised to find me there and his face showed it.

"What's up man?" he asked.

I just looked at him with a miserable expression.

"Is it that fucking bad?"

I nodded my head and finished the boilermaker in front of me. Thanks to Craig, I made it safely back to my room.

The following day I walked into the Student Lounge with a hangover. When Sharon saw me she smiled but gave me a questioning look. I'm positive she was wondering why I hadn't stopped to see her. To make matters worse, when Josie, an acquaintance asked me to be her partner for a few games of Pinochle, I accepted.

Sharon was clearly hurt by my insensitivity and left the lounge. Suddenly, I felt like a real shit and asked Josie if I could be her partner some other time. I caught up with Sharon near her dorm room.

"Hey Sharon, wait up!"

When Sharon turned her eyes were brimming with tears.

"Look...I'm sorry...I..."

"Why didn't you come and see me when you got back yesterday. I wanted to see you." The hurt in her voice was unmistakable.

"I'm sorry...it's...I got distracted with Craig and we went into town..."

"Didn't you miss me? I missed you," she said soulfully.

"I'm sorry...yes, of course I missed you."

Sharon's sad expression cut me to the core and when she looked up at me, a tiny stream of tears ran from each eye. Taking her by the arm we walked to her room. Inside, I took her in my arms and held her tight.

After what seemed like an eternity, I gazed at Sharon with an extreme expression of apology. "Please forgive me...it won't happen again...I...like you, I really like you," I pleaded.

Sharon looked at me with a half smile that seemed to say "I believe you."

I leaned down and kissed her tenderly on the lips. Her expression was coy and wanting. I took her coat off and picked her up. Sharon wrapped her legs around my middle and arms around my neck. She drove her tongue into my happy mouth and like magic, we were lovers again.

Unable to hold her up any longer, I laid her on the bed. Sharon had a passionate soul and was tugging at my blue jeans snap. It gave way and her delicate hand was groping my boner.

"Hmm...you are happy to see me," she crowed.

When I tried to take her top off she stopped me.

"Can I touch you Rick? I want to."

Swiftly Sharon removed my jeans; my cock was stiff and already oozing pre-cum. She laid her head on my chest and lightly ran her fingers up and down my shaft. Slowly, she pumped the turgid flesh eliciting groans from me.

Sharon's hand worked steadily and the pressure started rising in my balls. Clear fluid was dripping down the sides of my cock making it harder for her to stroke smoothly and she moved her face to within an inch of my rod. She held the base of my shaft and licked the head with a wanton expression on her face.

"I wanted to do this yesterday," she moaned.

The entire head was in Sharon's mouth and she was lightly sucking, running her silky tongue along the underside. I was thrilled beyond words as she made little noises of pleasure. Slowly, her head bobbed up and down and while she never got more than three quarters of the length in her mouth, the sensation was exquisite.

My balls were a bubbling cauldron of sperm as Sharon's lips gripped my penis in a sucking-sliding motion that was driving me wild. Her mouth sucked on the way up until the tip of her tongue poked at the tiny opening in the top. Briefly, she would suck then slide down until the head felt lodged in her throat.

"Oh God, Sharon, you're gonna make me cum."

"Umm," she moaned and quickened her pace.

Watching Sharon suck my rod was too much. "I'm cumming!" I yelped.

Sharon grasped the base of my shaft as my nuts heaved the first of many spurts into her mouth. After she swallowed my load with a devilish grin, she slowly pumped my slimy cock, coated with her saliva and my sperm eliciting a few left over groans from me.

"Jesus, Sharon! That was great!"

"Umm, I'm glad." She rested her head on my chest with a contented smile.

Sharon was humping my thigh, trying to get off but I was determined to give her a licking. I rolled until we were on our sides. Grasping her jeans, I popped the snap and slowly slid the denims down. She was wearing white cotton briefs with a circular wet stain between her thighs. The sight of her hard, toned legs thrilled me.

My head descended until it was eye level with her crotch. When I looked up, Sharon had an expression of trepidation on her pretty face. For a moment I thought she was going to stop me but closed her eyes and opened her legs wide.

I nuzzled her mound and my tongue grazed the wet spot. Sharon was pushing the prominence against my mouth; she was ready. I skinned her undies and the sight of her brown untrimmed muff as it perfectly framed her pussy created a firestorm of desire inside me.

I lightly kissed up the sides of her thighs as the pungent aroma of her wet slit drifted into my nose. The tantalizing pink lips were slightly open, the interior moist and inviting. Sharon was squirming with anticipation and when I ran my flattened tongue up the center, she audibly moaned.

With intense desire, I licked her crease until it bubbled and frothed with her tart juices. As my tongue slithered and snaked through her sopping folds, I drew her heady secretions into my mouth and swallowed.

Sharon was bucking her hips when I grasped her hard butt and literally devoured her. I ate her with a consuming lust and her pussy rewarded me with copious amounts of her delicious fluids.

smj54ap
smj54ap
727 Followers
12