The Long Black Veil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't have time to explain, we need to get the hell out of here. Come on!" Megan cried, running over and grabbing him by the arm. She dragged him up and he struggled to stand, pulling away from her.

"I separated my knee cap, I can't go that fast!" He groaned. She continued and he struggled to keep up with her, following her to the first doorway.

"Oh dear, what do we have here?"

Sean recognized the sultry voice behind them and tried to resist its call. Thoughts that weren't his assaulted his brain.

'Don't ignore mistress, look at her!'

'Go back and accept her love.'

'Let her drown you in affection.'

Megan turned to face the demon, a defiant look on her face.

"You can't torture me anymore, succubus, let us go!" She demanded, true anger in her voice.

"Torture you? Why, dear, how could you say such a thing? You know all I've ever done is love you..." The demon said seductively, walking towards her. Megan's head turned to the side, her eyes locked on their captor.

"No...stop..." Megan groaned, trying not to fall under her spell again.

"Yes..." the demon whispered, reaching her. She gently placed both hands on either side of Megan's face and pulled her in, locking their lips together.

Sean's mouth dropped as he watched the sapphic display happening before him. Megan's arms dropped to her sides as the demon kissed her softly, almost lovingly. All signs of fighting were gone from Megan's eyes, replaced with a need to serve.

Sean watched as the demon took Megan's hand and led her back to the bed, laying her down just as she did him. She mounted her captive and locked lips with her once again, pressing her body against hers. The two began to moan together as their arms traced across each other's bodies, creating the ultimate show of love for the med student nearby.

A few moments later the demon raised her head and looked back at Sean, her lips moist with Megan's saliva.

"Make your choice, adventurer," she called out to him, beckoning him with her finger. Sean didn't even have to think this one out.

In a flash he limped over to the bed and climbed on, crawling into the succubus' arms. She pulled him close and kissed him, giving him a taste of what she offered. Her lips were the softest he had ever encountered, and falling into her kiss was the easiest thing in his world.

She pulled back and pushed him down onto Megan, whose eyes were wild with lust. She pulled him down into a kiss and he let her, falling into the arms of his best friend's wife. She was everything he'd imagined, in every way possible. The demon kissed his neck while the couple below her began to explore each other's bodies, binding together in their mutual captivity.

Sean lowered his head to kiss Megan's breasts, which elicited a moan from her. She held his head while he pressed his face into her cleavage, loving the feel of her skin against his face. It was everything he'd ever wanted. Everything he ever needed.

"Don't forget about me," the demon whispered into his ear. He turned back and gazed into her eyes, suddenly realizing he'd forgotten about his mistress. Ignoring the pain in his knee he tackled her down, running his tongue along her neck. She squealed with delight, holding him close to her.

"Fuck me...give me everything," the demon moaned, licking her lips with excitement.

"Yes mistress..." Sean moaned, before pulling back to plunge his hard cock into her folds. He slid in easily, feeling his stomach lurch as he did so. It was as if just being inside her made him lose a bit of himself.

"That's it...come to me..." she moaned. She pulled him back down into a sloppy kiss as they began to thrust together, the bed shaking under them. He finally had the chance to give his mistress what she so desperately wanted: his soul. Being with mistress meant a life of bliss, and that was something far better than anything he could have asked for. He was ready. Now was the time.

A sharp blade pierced through the demon's chest, pointing at Sean like a hook. She screamed in pain as it was ripped back through her, sending her falling back onto the bed, eyes turning black. Sean fell out of her and back onto the bed, trying to comprehend what was happening.

Megan stood at the base of the bed, clutching his ice pick in her hands. The tip of the blade was dripping with blood, and the woman who had hypnotized them now lay motionless before them. Even in death she was beautiful. Part of Sean wanted to curl up next to her, but the stabbing was enough to clear up the rest of his mind. Realization set in, as it dawned on him what had nearly just happened.

"Get your clothes on...we need to get the fuck out of here," Megan said, her hands still shaking. Sean nodded, throwing on his clothes and grabbing his pack. With one last look at the woman who'd captivated them, he followed Megan back out into the light of day, escaping what could've cost him his life.

******

Sean and Megan were rescued a day later, after finding the rope and working together to climb out of the ravine. The two made headlines across the world about their daring escape, but neither spoke of what they'd truly seen. Instead, Sean spun a story about falling into a cavern and having to climb back up with the help of his missing friend. Not a word of the succubus within was mentioned.

The two returned to their normal lives, and Sean returned to medical school. They didn't speak a word about their experience to each other, until one night weeks later, when the news covered a story about another man going missing on Mt. Everest. He too had gone alone, and never reported back to his family.

Neither of them know what truly happened to the demon, but if the stories are true, she continues to lure men and women into her domain below the mountain. There is an old folk rhyme that speaks to the truth of what many have called the woman of the mountain. It goes as follows:

She walks these hills, in a long black veil

She visits my grave, when the night winds wail

Nobody knows

Nobody sees

Nobody knows, but me.

12