The Long, Broken Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of her friends, Debbie I think her name was, must not have been telepathic as she countered, "What? We just got here. Maybe this guy is good?" She gestured to the guitarist as he was returning to the stage. However, one of the more telepathic friends nudged Debbie.

Kristine said, "Well, she's probably tired and worn out. But I wouldn't mind staying a while longer."

Maggie concurred, "Yea, the night is still young."

Debbie seemed lost at the other two were trying to accomplish and looked to Melanie, "Are you sure?"

"I can take her home. You three have a great time. You'll enjoy this guy. He's great." I then turned my attention to Melanie, "Where are you guys staying?"

Again, Debbie seemed to miss out on the social cues, "Oh, we're staying at the Gaylord Opryland! The decorations are so beautiful! And all the trees are lit up! I'm so glad we're staying there."

Melanie decided enough was enough and put both of her hands upon my chest as she looked up to me. The way her hands were positioned, it was as if she was praying, "I was hoping you'd take me home to your place."

Kristine and Maggie gave Debbie a dirty look as it finally dawned on the woman.

Looking down at Melanie, I couldn't help but get a great view of the valley between her breasts. Melanie was certainly looking good. She even let her hair color return back to its natural color. With her doe eyes, her wonderful flowery fragrance, and her breasts pressed into my chest, it was certainly hard for me to say no. Even if I wanted to say no, it was self-evident that a part of me wanted to explore where the night would lead. And since all the blood was rushing down that way, it won out.

"Ladies, it was nice meeting you, but since it's Melanie Brooks' divorce party, I have to do what she says."

This spurred on another round of cheers, not only from her friends but from the guitarist as well. He shouted out, "Holler and swallow, y'all!"

The entire bar held up their drinks and gave out a good cowboy yell, hollering and saluting their evening. They finished off their hollering with a long drink from their glass or bottle. I certainly was not one to break tradition as I toasted everyone in Benchmark and got a good pull from my beer before setting it down. Melanie leaned in close to me, while raising her hand in a fist up over her head as she did her part of the 'Holler and Swallow'.

As we were walking out, I put my arm around Melanie's waist, which she immediately pushed down to be lower. I didn't need to be told twice to hold onto her ass on the way out of the building. Melanie must have been feeling a little frisky because she didn't complain or try to fix her dress as it rode up a little, revealing the beginnings of the soft swells of her ass cheeks. Now I am a gentleman, so I didn't let her dress ride up too high. But, if she was comfortable with showing off a little bit of her ass, then who was I to complain?

Once in the cab, I could barely finish giving the address to the cabbie before Melanie was all over me. By the time the cab was in motion, she had straddled my waist and was attacking my tonsils. Fortunately, it was dark in the cab; otherwise, the driver probably would have gotten to see that Melanie was wearing a black thong as her dress bunched up around her waist. I had both hands firmly entrenched upon her ass cheeks, not letting go of her flesh while we kissed.

The cab ride seemed a lot shorter than it normally takes. Was the driver uncomfortable with what was going on in the back seat? Or did I just lose track of time? I didn't really fucking care. It did take the will of Superman to break from Melanie's embrace, so I could pay for the fare. She fixed her dress as she got out of the cab, though she appeared to be rather unapologetic for any view that the driver or those outside my apartment building may have gotten.

When we got to my door, she pressed her back against the door to bar me from entering. She said in desperation, "Fuck me against this door." She even had her hands upon the V-neck of the dress, trying to pull it downward to expose her breasts. However, the dress really wasn't designed to go any further without ripping its seams.

I reached down to pick her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist, which caused her dress to ride up once more around her waist. I supported her weight with one hand, while the other masterfully grabbed my keys, unlocked the door, and twisted the knob so that we could enter my apartment. I was fortunate that Abby wasn't home yet; although, I don't think she would have minded her mother and I making out. Still, it would have been very awkward.

I think Melanie was disappointed when I didn't slam her body up against the wall. No, I had other things in mind. First of all, I wanted her out of that dress completely. It looked to be an expensive dress, and I didn't want to tear it. After all, she looked damn fine in that dress. I'd love to see her in it, and out of it, again. I took control by lifting her dress up and over her breasts. They were modern miracles of science. I didn't care if they were fake or 'augmented' as the case may be. I had to plant my face in between them. I suckled upon her tits. She leaned her head back as she ran held my head close to her bosom.

I wasn't done with exerting myself upon her. I peeled her panties down, which she immediately stepped out of with no resistance. She even kicked them to one side. It's only when I picked her up again that her musky scent became apparent. I carried her over to the patio sliding glass door. It was too damn cold to go outside, but opening up the blinds and spinning her around so that she could see the parking lot and the Nashville skyline was very close to the desired effect.

I pressed her naked breasts up against the glass, which forced her to bend over and show off that delicious ass of hers. The cool glass caused her to let out a tiny yelp, which I only heightened by delivering a solid slap across one of her ass cheeks. She squirmed from the unexpected behavior, but then shook her ass as if to entice another spanking. I was all too happy to give her another good spanking.

"Spank that ass, baby," she purred as she continued to lean up against the glass. Fortunately, or unfortunately depending on the point of view, we never got around to turning the lights on in the apartment, so no one on the outside could see what was going on inside.

After fumbling with my belt and the zipper to my jeans, I quickly freed my cock from its constraints. When she felt the tip of my cock against her tender flesh, she immediately pushed back as if to help my cock find its way home. There were juices already flowing down her thigh, which made it quite easy to impale her pussy. The thrust was a single fluid motion with a lot of force and dominance. I was reclaiming this pussy, at least for this evening. I pounded her from behind, impaling her sex like a man possessed. We weren't making love. This was a good fucking. A fucking we both deserved.

She squeezed with her kegel muscles, tightening the walls of her vagina around my cock. She made sure to do this when I was pulling out, as if she truly didn't want me to leave her empty. Still, she had the rhythm down good. She even pushed her ass back into me as I thrusted forward, trying to take as much as my cock as her pussy would allow. To refer back to my buddy from my college days, she'd be disproving his thesis. Melanie certainly was classified as high maintenance, but she was fucking me in return as much as I was fucking her. Beads of sweat formed upon her brow as we fucked. I teased her rose pucker with my thumb as I continued to pound away at her. There was no resistance or complaint as I pushed my thumb into her. It seemed to make her cry out even more with pleasure.

"Oh God, I feel so full. Fuck baby, fuck me hard."

Her words of encouragement were all I needed. I could feel myself getting ready to blow. Just as I thought I was going to unleash a load of cum into her waiting pussy, she quickly removed herself from my cock and got down on her knees. Before I even knew what was going on, I was spraying my cum all over her face and breasts. She had her mouth open so that she could catch some of the spray. This was certainly unexpected. I tried to wrap my mind around it, but my brain was still fogged up from the sexual bliss.

"I want Round Two to be just as good as the first, and I don't want it to be sloppy."

Needless to say, we didn't get much sleep that night. Even when I did fall asleep, Melanie stirred me from my slumber by sucking on my cock. Through half-lidded eyes, I looked down at the woman sucking my morning wood to life. She didn't seem to care that I was still asleep, or at least thought that I was still asleep; she worshipped my cock with her throat and tongue. And to think, she thought this was grotesque and refused to do this when we were married. I wasn't going to complain, even if the asshole taught her how to do this. I'm sure I picked up some techniques from my one night stands with the drunken girls I've had over the years. Besides, it felt damn good. A guy could get used to this.

I ran my fingers through her hair, silently letting her know that I was awake. She simply looked up at me with her pretty brown eyes and continued the task before her. Unfortunately, she wasn't able to bring me to completion because of a sudden interruption.

"Papa, I'm home!" yelled Abby from the living room. I'm not sure when we moved from the living room to my bedroom, but sometime during the evening, we decided a change of venue was necessary. And thank God! Again, this would have been very awkward.

I quickly put on my jeans and walked out to greet my daughter. I was wiping the sleep from my eyes, only to be greeted by another surprise.

Allie! To say that I was caught off guard would be an understatement.

"Uh, hey, Allie," I stammered as I looked around for a spare t-shirt so I could be more presentable than just my jeans.

"Cool tats, Dad," responded Allie as she was taking my appearance in for the first time.

Abby chimed in, "Mom didn't come home last night, so I figured I'd take Allie around and show her the sights."

I shook my head, "Wait, you knew she was down here?"

Abby and Allie both giggled as if they were co-conspirators.

Abby explained, "I told you I was out with friends."

Allie took on a stance as if a magician just performed a magic trick, "Ta da!"

Before I could say anything further, Melanie walked out of the bedroom. I turned to look at her and tell her what was going on, but the sight before me just floored me. Melanie was wearing my Titans jersey. What is it with these women thinking they could just wear my jersey?

"Did you know about this?" I questioned Melanie to see if she was a part of the conspiracy planning.

Melanie smiled with amusement, shaking her head, "No. Kristine and Debbie wanted to throw a divorce party for me, and with all the stories I've been telling them about Nashville, they decided to have it down here. I was just as surprised as you are now when Abby showed up at our hotel right before we were getting ready to go out."

Abby grinned like the Cheshire cat, "So does this mean what I think it means?"

Melanie was the first to respond as I was still flabbergasted by the sudden turn of events, "It doesn't mean anything. I'm not saying it won't turn into something." She turned to look at me with those hopeful eyes, but then resumed her explanation to the girls, "But I'm not going to pressure your father into anything he doesn't want to have happen."

And really, who knows where this will go. I'm not ready to take her back completely. We still have some issues that need to be worked out such as my trust issues with her; however, I think we both understand that we're not the people who we married 19 years ago. So maybe this is the start of a beautiful friendship, with benefits. Or maybe it will evolve into something more. Only time will tell.

–––-

Author's Note: I refer to a lot of movies and a lot of songs in this story. And hey, I thought I'd put together a playlist for this story.

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under the Bridge

Billy Idol - Rock the Cradle of Love

Jan & Dean - Dead Man's Curve

Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band - Night Moves

Carrie Underwood - Before He Cheats

Bryan Adams - Summer of '69

Smashing Pumpkins - Bullet with Butterfly Wings

Jason Aldeen - Crazy Town

Mr. Probz - Waves

The Beatles - While My Guitar Gently Weeps

Frankie Ballard - Young & Crazy

Osbourne Brothers - Rocky Top

Eagles - Take It Easy

Maren Morris - My Church

Miranda Lambert - The House That Built Me

Rascal Flatts - Bless the Broken Road

Alabama - If You're Gonna Play in Texas

Garth Brooks - Friends in Low Places

Janis Joplin - Mercedes Benz

Dolly Parton - Jolene

Taylor Swift - Our Song

Little Big Town - Girl Crush

Ashley Campbell - Better Boyfriend

Cam - Burning House

Jimmy Buffett - Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitude

1...456789