The Long Cock of the Law

Story Info
Rita fucks her way out of a DUI.
1.6k words
4.28
73.4k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maria24
Maria24
664 Followers

Shit, spat Rita under her breath, when the annoying wail of sirens reached her ears like the bell of damnation. The blue-and-red flashing light reflected on the rearview mirror; myriad thoughts raced through her mind, most of them about speeding into the night, somehow disappearing in some small, dark alley.

Alas, there was nowhere to go; a long, straight avenue, devoid of traffic, and very well lit. She drew a deep breath (fearing it could potentially be one of the last breaths of freedom she'd ever draw) and pulled over.

It had been an intense night out with her friends, whom she hadn't seen in months; they allowed themselves to revert back to their young rowdy selves, indulging in drinking and pot-smoking at a fancy nightclub.

The police car stopped right behind her and she observed petrified the tall, lean cop walking towards her slowly and determinedly. However, even the horror of losing her driving license (or, even worse, ending up at the drunktank) did not clear up her hazed mind; her surroundings were blurry and she burst into dry giggling, when the officer knocked on the car's window.

"Hello, officer," she said, suppressing—not very successfully—her laughter, "is there anything wrong?"

"Are you okay, ma'am?" He asked, scanning her thoroughly with his inquiring glare.

"Why, yes, I'm..." she paused, swallowed down, drew a few deep breaths.

"You do realize you were going 50 miles over the speed limit, right?"

"Was I?!" She exclaimed in genuine surprise. "I'm so terribly sorry, I..." the words came out of her mouth either too fast, or too slow, struggling to maintain a sober-esque speech rhythm, "I'm in a hurry, my... husband, called me, and..."

"An emergency at home, huh?" He smirked. "If only I had a dime for every time I heard that."

"I know how it sounds, I... I don't, it's just..."

"License and registration, please," he demanded.

Rita, momentarily stunned, handed him the papers, who returned to his car. Now was the time, she realized, but did not step on the gas; it would have been pointless. She stared at the rearview mirror; the cop would soon know she lied about being married—is that another crime? she wondered suddenly in terror—and of her outstanding DUIs.

He returned, rubbing his eyebrows somberly, his expression solemn and cold.

"Please," he instructed her sternly, "step out of the car."

She did; resistance would have been fruitless and she had already regretted the third round of tequila shots. She stole a glimpse of her jacket in the back seat, wherein she abruptly remembered there was an 8ball of cocaine.

"Ma'am," he said, "will you walk a straight line for me, please?"

Rita did; or, at the very least, did her best. But, it was pointless. Walking in a straight line at her condition would have been impossible, even if she was not wearing seven-inch heels. She staggered, concentrating solely on not falling face-first on the asphalt.

"Should I even ask you to blow in this?" He lifted the breath-analyzer.

"Probably not, but, I'd gladly blow something else..." the words came out of her mouth on their own volition and her lips curled in a meaningful smile.

The officer looked at her stunned, and speechless.

"I mean," she continued, suddenly overwhelmed with alcohol-courage (and bravery from knowing she was anyway doomed), "there's no traffic and... it must be so lonely, patrolling the streets so late at night."

She lifted her tight-fitting mini-skirt, for a brief flash of her naked pussy.

"What the hell's going on?" A stern voice came from behind her, startling her.

"I'm not sure," the officer said.

"Drunk?" the other officer asked, standing next to his partner.

"Like a skunk," the first one nodded. "But..."

"Don't even think about it, Fred."

"Why not? I mean..." he protested.

She stared intensely at the two officers thoroughly scanning her. She had already regretted her directness, yet, a small, drunk voice in her head was doing its best to convince her to go all the way.

"If you want," she said and raised her skirt up to her waist, "you can give me a full body search."

"Sam," Fred looked at his partner almost pleadingly.

"Shit," Sam whispered under his breath. "You know it can get us into serious trouble, right?"

"There's no one around, man."

"What if she tells on us?"

"I doubt she will."

"What if she does?"

"We'll plant something on her, turn it around..." he shrugged. "We'll figure something out."

Fred then abruptly grabbed her by the throat.

"You do realize," he said, "you're in serious trouble, right? We should arrest you."

"But, instead?" She smiled vaguely, her voice softly trembling.

"We'll give you a chance to convince us we should let you go." His grip tightened. "But, we're not easy to persuade."

"We should go there, man," Sam came behind Rita and pointed at a nearby dark alley. "No need to risk being spotted."

"All right," Fred agreed and pushed Rita forwards. "Let's see you walking a straight line now!" They both guffawed.

Rita stumbled her way to the alley, leaning on the wall to keep her balance. The officers were close, laughing with each other.

"First," Fred pushed her on the wall, "we'll have to frisk you; we don't want any surprises, do we now?"

Without warning, he shoved two fingers up her pussy; Rita grunted heavily.

"You better keep it quiet," Sam pulled her hair hard and whispered in her ear.

"One hole clean," Fred announced, then propelled two fingers in her ass.

Rita bit her lips hard, her eyes popped wide open.

"She's clean," Fred winked at Sam. "So," he pulled Rita away from the wall, forced her to squat down, "now is your chance to convince us to let you go."

It was Fred, who first unzipped his pants and took out his semi-hard cock; Sam followed his lead rather quickly.

For a moment, she simply eyeballed their dangling pricks.

"What the fuck are you waiting for?" Fred slapped her with his dong. "You'd rather spend the night in a cell?"

She did not utter a word; she simply reached out and grabbed both throbbing cocks, beginning, at first slowly, to stroke them. The two officers took a step closer to her, repositioning themselves in order to trap her between their bodies.

Rita gently licked and kissed each cock; she felt them growing turgid in her palms, as she sucked them in turns.

The thrusts became harsher, Fred held her hair up and Sam fondled her breasts twisting her nipples; Rita eagerly accepted the cocks in her mouth. Gagging on each cock, stroking them both simultaneously, staring with her watery, blurry gaze into their eyes; suddenly, they pulled her up from the waist and bent her over, Sam's cock still in her mouth, while Fred slapped and rubbed her pussy.

Fred's tongue ran along her labia; he licked and sucked on her pussy lips and clit, as her body twitched and she moaned on Sam's cock, deep down her throat. Fred's cock was inside of her; he plowed her hard, each thrust propelling Sam's dick down her throat.

They both increased the intensity of their pounding, spit-roasting her rough with asynchronous thrusts that, nonetheless, brought her closer to a climax; her mind completely emptied of all thoughts and reservations, she could only concentrate on the moment, on being totally helpless between the two men.

Abruptly, they both pulled out; Fred picked her up and twisted her around. She wrapped her legs around his waist, when he penetrated her again, kissing and biting her breasts. Sam caressed her ass, gently at first, then spanked her hard.

She grunted and writhed, when Sam rubbed his cockhead on her tight asshole. Sam wrapped his hand around her neck, while Fred bounced her faster on his cock. She heard Sam spitting, her legs went numb and she shut her eyes.

A scream of surprise and pain escaped her lips, when Sam shoved his prick in her ass unceremoniously; a demanding slap across her face, she bit her lips down and tasted copper. They pounded her rhythmically, and she panted heavily, leaning back on Sam, who sucked on her neck.

Fred still preoccupied with her breasts, biting and sucking on her erect nipples; she succumbed to the blurriness of the moment and tilted her head upwards. Her toes curled, her body trembled, and they stopped trying to silence her continuous stream of moans.

"Fuck," Sam whispered hard in her ear, when his cock throbbed and unloaded deep inside her.

"Done already?" Fred asked mockingly, continuing with his pounding.

"You try to last long in this tight ass," Sam smiled satisfactorily and fixed his pants.

She said nothing, her heart beating fast; cum dripping from her ass, still getting pounded hard, her body weak and numb.

"Shit," Fred whispered, then bit her earlobe.

Suddenly, waves of pure joy traversed her body, as he unloaded deep in her, his throbs numbing her mind and bringing her to an orgasm.

Her body trembled uncontrollably, savoring the feeling of being flooded with cum. Fred put her down unceremoniously; Rita, her legs still too numb and shaky, fell down to her knees, panting heavily.

"You done?" Sam asked his partner with a wink.

"Yeah," Fred nodded with a broad smile.

"Better get the fuck out, then. Before anyone notices the cars."

"What about her?"

"I think she earned her way out of a ticket," Sam patted Rita on the head.

"I wouldn't mind taking her in, for...more extensive questioning," Fred pulled Rita's hair with a wide grin.

"Better not," Sam pulled him away. "No piece of ass is worth suspension—or worse."

"You're right..." Fred resigned and they both walked away.

On her knees, she watched them getting into their car and drive away. She was all alone in the dark, cum dripping from both holes. After a few deep breaths, she got into her car and drove away, too.

Maria24
Maria24
664 Followers