The Long Descent Ch. 01

Story Info
The story of his downfall.
5.7k words
4.19
44.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to begin my story with telling you a little about me and who I am. I am a 38 year old tall, medium sized guy that owns a construction company, has been married for years but has also lived a secret life of a submissive for a Mistress for a few years now. If you met me on the street, you would have no idea that I love serving the woman that owns me and makes me do anything she desires to pleasure her whims and wishes. I am a take charge guy all the time, except when I am in her presence and then I cannot resist ANYTHING!

It was a hot and steamy day in Atlanta and I was running around looking at jobs. I had not been with my Mistress in awhile, but she always controlled my thoughts and desires. She called me that morning and I was told before I left for work that morning, that I needed to be dressed appropriately, which meant I was to be wearing my cock ring and panties. The combination of two, the way they felt, kept me aroused and conscious of the fact that she owned my body.

Since I was in high school I have loved having a piece of fabric tight against my pucker. I was given a wedgie by a group of guys at lunch and the humiliation of them ripping my waist band completely off in front of a crowd of other guys and several hot girls was so humiliating, but yet the next afternoon I found myself jerking off the very thought. The underwear was ripped into my crack and tight against my tight pink virgin pucker that it felt so great, so humiliating and I surprised now that I didn't get an instant erection, or maybe I did. I have loved the feel of fabric pulled against ever since and love the way a thong caresses my skin as I walk. I feel very feminine and very slutty as rubs and caresses my ass when I walk.

The ring, is a heavy stainless cock ring that was a gift from my Mistress and it symbolizes our very relationship. When she gave it to me, she slid my balls into it and ever since it helps keep me grounded and remember who it is I belong too. I can be in a grumpy mood or not at all thinking about my place in life when I put it on, it instantly transforms me into the slave she created and formed.

I was running around right before noon and was about through with my errands, when my phone rang. Mistress was on the phone and ask if I was available to pick up a piece of furniture for her. She only has a small car and I have a truck. I gladly agreed since I knew it would allow me to see her, and I cannot tell her no, being the real and main reason. She gave me the address on the west side of Atlanta and told me it was an item she found online. She also said it was at a warehouse that was hard to find but she would meet me there. I plugged the address in my GPS and headed toward my destination. The GPS said it would take about 20 minutes and I was not thinking much about it as I drove, just excited to get to see her. The closer I got, my GPS turned me down several back streets and I was obviously in the ghetto. I pulled up to the address, it was a large brick warehouse without any signs, but I saw her Audi Roadster sitting there, and instantly knew I was in the correct spot. She was standing on the landing talking to a couple of guys while I parked.

She pleasantly greeted me as I walked towards her and informed me she had found what she had been looking for, and it was in this warehouse!! I followed her up the stairs and inside. The warehouse spacious inside and cleaner than I expected. It sectioned off with large chainlink cages filled with different set ups of furniture, much like a flea market. The aisles had numbers and letters to mark sections. There was several people milling around and looking at furniture as she and I and four men started down an aisle. She said it was big and heavy and was going to take several of us to get it. I ask her what she bought and she told to just wait until I saw it....I was going to love it too!! We were all the way in the back as one of the guys stopped to unlock a padlocked gate. The section we were entering had black privacy fabric attached to the chainlink so you couldn't see what was inside. As we entered, it was extremely dark, so dark you could hardly see the hand in front of your face. One of the guys was trying to turn the lights on when I felt a large hand over my mouth and another around my chest. I struggled as the lights came on and I realized I was in a dungeon setting with various types racks, benches, chairs and a large bed in the corner.

She came over as I struggled and whispered into my ear that she had a surprise for me. I felt them shackling my hands and feet together as she placed a ball gag in my mouth. I was feeling very nervous and tense at the moment but she calmed me down by assuring me she would protect me. Then as I was calming down she told me I would be used hard and without mercy, because today was for her and the guys pleasure. A chain was lowered from the ceiling and my wrist shackles were attached to it and raised back up again, barely leaving me on my tiptoes. She ordered them to remove my shoes, socks and jeans. She was smiling as I realized that my these guys were going to see my thongs as they removed my jeans. She watched as my nervousness overwhelmed me, smiling and laughing. She drew out a pair of scissors and ordered them to cut my shirt and t-shirt off, and when they were through, I was suspended from the ceiling, toes barely touching the floor and naked except a purple thong. She slipped out a blindfold and slipped it over my eyes. I can hear multiple voices saying they had always wanting to fuck a little white faggot and that I was very hot in my thong.

She said to them " You all need to get the rest ready and I will let you know when we are ready"

I heard the sounds of shuffling feet, things being moved around, the gate being opening, then closing and shut and a lock being reapplied from the outside. I wanted to talk, I wanted to see, I wanted to touch my Mistress for comfort, but I was gagged, blindfolded and stretched upright. My arms were aching and I had only been there a few minutes. I tried to stand on my tip toes to stop the aching in my arms and shoulders, but then my toes and calves would burn. I was already miserable and nothing had even started and I couldn't complain. She was always on top of her game and came to know how I would react and would work to counter react anything I might say or do. She told me she would be back and I heard a door close and she left me there to think about what was happening. My mind raced to what was going to happen, and how it would happen.

After an eternity I heard the door open and the clicking of heels on the concrete floor. I could smell her scent in the air and knew she was close by. I could hear her setting things on a table and the rattle of chain. She came over to me and pinched my nipples between her fingertips and whispered into my ear, "We are going to have such a good time today. I have been waiting for this for a long time and it's something you will never forget." I heard the snap of a rubber glove and then another. She walked behind me and I felt the my thong cut from my body with a quick snip, and then coolness of the glove against the warmth of my skin gave me goosebumps. She slid her fingers between my cheeks and started massaging my tight pink rosebud and teasing me. I felt her withdraw and then the sound of lube squirting out. It's amazing how when your senses are deprived how other ones take over. I could hear everything and was so in tune to what those sounds were. I felt her cold lubed glove probing my hole again as she slid the tip of her finger in me, I gasp but no one else would have known from the muffled sounds coming from my gag. I was drooling all over myself and there was nothing I could do. My jaws were aching along with my arms and legs, but my body was starting to exhaust and I could not fight gravity any longer.

She placed a plug in my ass as she withdrew her finger and I heard the sound of rushing air before I realized that it was an expandable plug.

" We need to make sure you are clean...at least for the most part before I play with you" she said.

I could feel the warmth of water entering me as she slowly stroked my skin. The plug must have a valve that allowed fluid in, but not back out. My senses were on overload as my stomach began to cramp. She laughed as my belly started to round out from the fluid inside.

" You look like you might be in the early stages of pregnancy " she laughed.

The feeling of being full and cramped was in the center of my mind as it was causing me the most discomfort at the moment. I have to believe, that your mind can only process so many things at once before it becomes overwhelmed and it tries to decipher what is happening and causing it the most sensation.

I could hear her heels clicking as she walked away and then the door open and close. She was gone for a short time and returned. I was willing to beg for this to end now. I really didn't think I could take much more. I couldn't feel my arms and my stomach was churning. I felt something slide to the back of my calves and she ratcheted me down slowly until I was sitting on a toilet seat of some sort. She released the air valve on the pump that was attached to the plug in my ass and the fluid and plug came rushing out. I was so exhausted I felt like jello and had no ability to stop what was happening. I sat there for a minute or two when she asked I felt empty inside. I was able to shake my head yes, and then I was quickly ratcheted back to the previous position, arms overhead and on my tip toes. I felt broken, I was pondering what could possibly happen next when I felt a cold jet of water hit my back. It was FREEZING! She had a water hose and was squirting me down. My muscles contracted as the coldness took over.

" Well since you didn't wipe, I had to finish cleaning you up" she said. " Besides I don't want any lube left in here" as she squirted the hose in the crack of my ass. I know my pucker was drawn tight, my cock limp and nipples erect from the cold water.

I felt her warm hands on my flaccid cock and pulling my ring off. I could feel my cock hardening to her touch. Another quick burst of water soaked me to the bone on the front and returned my cock to a shriveled and flaccid stage. "Since you cannot keep your clitty hard for me I am going to make sure you cannot use it today. You know the rules, your clitty is to always be hard in my presence" she stated. I felt her warm hands around my balls and pulling on my cock when I realized she was locking me into a chastity device, it was too late. It didn't matter I was mentally and physically drained and she had only had me over an hour, I had no concept of time, rather than I felt like I had been there days.

She unhooked the shackles on my legs and I felt the tingling of something being smeared on my legs and she worked her way up my torso. As the smell hit me, I realized she was applying Nair to my body hair. She covered over any hair and after a few minutes, I felt another blast of water from the water hose as she rinsed Nair and hair from my body. The water was so cold and so intense, she rinsed from front to back and back to the front again, doing this several times. After she stopped rinsing me, she toweled me dry by patting my skin with a thick towel. My skin was so sensitive and I had never felt a towel feel so soft. Upon completion of drying, I felt her warm hands rubbing me down with feminine scented lotion. I felt my legs being picked up one at a time as she slid a new pair of panties up to my waist. She then put me in thigh high stockings and I could tell they felt like fishnet stockings. I also knew the feel of stilettos as she buckled them onto my feet. The added height took some of the pressure off my arms, but my legs were so tired that I was wobbly and shaky at best. I felt her re-attach my ankle shackles and she pushed my legs apart and attached them to a spreader bar, again putting tension on my arms. I felt her reaching around me from behind and pulling me tight around as she put a push up girdle on me and I felt very hour glass as she pulled it tight and tied it off in the back.

I stayed in the same position as I heard her walking away. The clicking of her heels became lighter as she opened and closed the door. After what seemed like hours, although it was probably ten minutes I heard the door re-open and she was on the phone.

"Yes we are ready, make sure everything is in place and let's get started" she told them. " Well slut, we are about to get things happening and I hope YOU are ready. Wait!! I know you are because it makes no difference anyway."

I heard the gate unlock and the sound of several people entering. My heart was pounding and I was so humiliated being presented as a "gurl". I heard the gate close and latch and the click of heels approached me. I was trembling, aching and exhausted as my heart felt like it was coming out of my chest. Mistress pulled my blindfold off and the light was blinding. My eyes were blurry and it took me a moment to adjust. As the haze and blurriness went away, before me stood the woman that drives me crazy in every sense of the word. She was wearing a black ankle length dress with slits in the side all the way to the top, black 5" stilettos, her red hair and make-up done perfectly and her green eyes pierced into mine and into my very soul. I LOVE this woman and feel like the luckiest man in the world to be part of her life and giving her sexual pleasure. She looks at me and smile the simplest and sweetest of smiles before saying "Welcome back to our event. You see all of my new friends here, our new friends here" I gazed around the room to see seven or eight well dressed men, some young, some middle age. Two of the younger guys were white and fit and as well as one of the middle age guys, the other guys were all black. In the corner I saw a quick flashing light and looked and realized it was a video camera!! "That's right slut, we are going to record EVERYTHING that is happening today, from the time you entered here, until it's over. By the way, I will let YOU know when it's over. You are going to be our toy today, used for our pleasure, you will be doing lots of new things today. You will have new feelings, new experiences, new thoughts and you will still do anything to please me. I am your Mistress, these gentlemen, well they may not be too gentle....he, he he, know I own you and that I am loaning you to them. You are to do anything they want and I want or you will regret it. Don't Embarrass me slut."

She reached under her dress and pulled her fingers out covered in her juices. "See how wet I am? It's too bad you all tied up and your clitty is all locked up when I am so wet and horny. I guess I will have to get one of these other guys to take care of me, since you're not man enough too. I hope you enjoy watching them being man enough to kiss me, touch me, caress me and fuck me like a real man, not some slut in panties and heels."

She turned and walked towards the bed as the two younger white guys followed her. She turned her head to the side as one behind her wrapped his arms around her and started kissing her neck. The other guy approached her from the front and she raised her hands to his head and pulled him to her, closing her eyes as their mouths locked together in a slow, passionate kiss. I felt mortally wounded as I watched her react to these two young studs, the passion I saw on her face showed she was enjoying it, the other guys watching as it was happening. No one had lost any clothes except for me, and I was dressed like a cheap whore on date night. The one behind her was in his late 20's will dark hair, the one in front a little younger with blond hair. She pulled the blonds shirt over his head and he was well defined from his age and working out. She smiled as she admired his young body, the truth that she loved she was seeing. The dark headed boy was caressing her hips and ass with his hands as he kissed her neck and back, slowly kissing any exposed skin he saw and she was letting out little moans of pleasure as the paid her attention. He pulled his shirt over his head and also had a well defined chest and stomach. He slipped out of his shoes and pulled his pants loose, stepping out of them as the dropped to his ankles. He never stopped caressing her and kissing her as he stripped to his shorts. The younger boy in front was lost in her passion as he pulled his shoes off, she unbuttoned his slacks and they quickly fell to the floor. With the use of his feet he came from of his pants and pushed his socks off. He was wearing boxers and she ran her hand inside and apparently found his cock ready and hard.

"Well!!! Aren't we a ready stallion? " she quizzed " Apparently you like what you see and have no problem getting your cock hard!"

I felt heartbroken as they both kissed and caressed my Mistress. I worship the very ground this woman walks on and to see her getting so much pleasure from two young studs is very intense. The pull her dress off in one quick motion and she is in black thigh highs with a garter belt, black thong and black bra. The blond slides his fingers under her thong and into her wet slit, teasing her with his fingers while the guy behind her caress her nipples through her bra. Her eyes are closed and the waves of enjoyment and pleasure are shooting through her body. The sounds are unmistakable and there is nothing fake about it. They ease her towards the bed when she stops them.

" I want everyone to have a good time. Why don't you all take her over to the spanking bench and restrain her. She looks very jealous right now and I think she wants to be treated like I am being treated right now, I think she wants a real man!! And besides she will still be able to watch me, well for the most part, while she's strapped to the table. Use her however you desire, but don't break her, she is one of my favorite toys."

I could feel tears streaming down my face as the tension in my arms began to release, but I have been up so long now, that I am unable to stand on my own and barely support the weight of my arms. Two of the black guys picked me and carried me to the spanking bench where I am placed on my stomach. The shackles on my feet are attached to the bench legs that are spread apart. The shackles on my wrist are attached to the other legs, there are cut outs in the bench at my nipples and my head is supported in a block that keeps me looking forward. I was too exhausted to fight as the locked me into position. I looked up and I was pointed straight at the bed that now contained my partially naked Mistress and her two young lovers. She was on her knees giving one of them a blowjob as the other was behind her, about to mount her. She saw the anguish in my eyes and gave the small sinister smile before putting her head back down and slowly sliding his hard cock in and out of her mouth. She let out a grunt as the dark haired boy slid his cock into her. She was getting it from both ends and she set into a rhythm to match them both. The younger boy tweaked and played with her nipples and she was getting rocked by the other one. She was enjoying it all and I could see the sweat forming as she was pleasured.

I felt a pair of hands caressing my skin and tracing the outline of my thong, around the waist and around the legs. A large black man in his late 40's stepped in front of me. He squatted down and removed the ball gag from my mouth. As I tried to get "Thank you" out my mouth was so parch nothing would come out but a light whisper.

"Shut up Bitch" he said as he unzipped his pants and pulled forth the largest limp cock I have ever seen. I have never touched another man's cock before and his was about twelve inches from my face. The musky smell said he was all man and the foreskin had never been cut. He grabbed my hair and slapped me right upside my face with his cock. It stung a little and caught me off guard.

12