The Long Flight

Story Info
Couple surprises friend on the way to Australia.
1.4k words
3.8
28.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(or, One Way To Solve The Middle East Peace Crisis)

***

Baltimore to Australia. 22 hours. My fiancé and I were taking up a friend on his generous offer of Companion Passes, as he was a supervisor for a major airline. Free tickets in exchange for a small bit of ganja and a smaller bit of cash.

The three of us had just settled into first class. It was a damn near empty red-eye, us being the only front-of-house passengers, so they turned off the lights almost immediately after serving the first round of drinks. I had taken a Percocet, both to calm my nerves about my first International flight, and because of the beautiful wide-awake but dreamy, ecstasy-like delirium it puts me in. The glass of wine had a nice boosting effect, and by cruising altitude, I was lit.

I leaned over to Josh, my fiancé - a strong, handsome and highly skilled Son of Abraham - and planted light kisses on his face. "Thank you", I whispered. He gave me his sexy, half-lidded smile, grabbed me behind my neck, and pulled me in for a long, deep kiss. He nodded. Go time.

***

Our friend, Ali, was a striking man of Pakistani descent. We met while he was rescuing me in his AAA van, a side gig for him. It was a lovely 70 degrees that February night in DC, thanks to good ol' Global Warming. The unseasonable temperatures had me in constant Spring Fever, and my libido was crazy high, even for a woman of almost 30. I had been lying face down on the hood of my car when he arrived, reading.

I am short, only 5'4", but am very stacked. My 38DDD breasts were smooshed to bursting out of my top as I lie there, my trim waist curving out into my beautiful, tight but soft round ass, and long, silky, dirty blonde hair cascading around me.

I hadn't seen him arrive, so when I looked up and saw him, I was doubly startled. Not only was he in fact there finally, but had apparently been staring for quite some time, as his big cock was fully evident in his khakis.

My jaw literally dropped as my eyes moved up from his twitching meat to his gorgeous caramel face, deep, twinkling dark eyes, and the sexy, mischievous smile perched on his lips. My pussy became instantly soaked as I realized he was sizing me up with a similarly flattering appraisal.

After some friendly banter which led to some revelations about shared hobbies, musical tastes, and lifestyle, he unlocked my car, handed me my keys from the passenger seat, taking longer than needed touching my hand, and then asked for my number. I gave it happily, and he proceeded to tell me how lucky he felt to have such a beautiful damsel in distress to rescue that night.

He knew I was engaged, so we would merely casually flirt whenever he came over to our home. Eventually our trip to Australia was planned; great new friends out on an adventure together.

***

I covered myself with a blanket, then reached out and began stroking both men's legs slowly, looking at each of them in turn. Ali looked confused, as he had basically given up on any hope of fucking me at that point in the friendship. He looked quizzically at Josh, who winked back, mouthing "Go for it!"

I slowly slid the blanket down just under my breasts, and pulled open my top, conveniently low cut and stretchy. My massive, firm, round and all-natural ladies stretched into the open, large Irish-pale pink nipples standing up and out proudly in the cool cabin air. I leaned in and gave Ali a soft kiss, trailing my hand beneath his chin seductively, pulling him to my breast. I did the same to Josh, then closed my eyes, leaned back, and sighed heavily as the first waves of pleasure I was to experience that night began washing over me. My lacy nylon panties had been drenched since I got on board, knowing full well our intentions for our friend.

While they dually nursed, I began my tandem stroking again, this time along their fat, rock-hard cocks. They had both already liberated their little friends underneath the blanket. Ali, having waited so long to have a shot at me, was harder than I've ever felt a man. And I produce some seriously stiff sausages, let me tell ya. I was thrilled to find about eight and a half inches of perfectly straight, smooth brown cock staring up at me when I peeked.

His precum made a lovely lubricant as I slowly teased and tortured them, softly running the tips of my fingers up, down, and around them. I pulled away long enough to lick my fingers needily and get them nice and wet.

Once my now slick palms touched down, both of them jumped, and I felt two solid cocks begin to bubble beneath the surface. I sped up a bit, gradually increasing speed and pressure as I stroked them up and down a few times, followed by a nice corkscrew move up the shafts and around the heads.

I knew my man had stamina, but Ali was clearly losing it in the heat and shock of it all. Sweat was forming on his face and palms, and he began biting and sucking hard at my nipple, kneading my tit with serious force while his other hand searched my body frantically, so happy to finally be able to explore the curves and soft, milky flesh he'd been wanting for so long.

I stopped abruptly, wrapping my hand tightly around the base of his cock and around his balls. Josh knowingly scooted further towards the window and helped me adjust. He replaced his hands on my ass and my dripping slit as I leaned over to take Ali in my mouth. He'd already seen my old porn videos, and knew I had skills, but Josh later told me he looked like he was about to burst into tears at the pleasure he was receiving.

I bobbed my head frantically, grabbing his ass and shoving him down my throat with all the force I could manage. I snaked my tongue gracefully around his pole, zigging and sagging along the shaft, tickling the underside of his head, spiraling towards the opening at the tip. His knuckles were white as he gripped the armrest on the aisle side with one hand and raked his nails up my spine viciously, drawing blood, and making me cum instantly.

Josh had been working my tight wet cunt fast and extremely hard, with two fingers inside me and another rubbing and pressing into my hot little hole above, while getting himself off with the other hand. I bucked and almost fell off of the seats as I spasmed with an electrically charged, it seemed, orgasm, squirting all over my man's hand and wrists and lap (and seat, and window, and wall, and probably the freakin' ceiling, too, for that matter). Ali pumped rope after rope of his hot, sweet nectar down my throat, now with both hands gripping the back of my head hard, holding me against his body as tightly as he could, suffocating me on his meat while he let out a loud-and-long "Ohhuuunnngghhhhmyfuckinggod...". The sight was enough to earn me an ass covered in streams of my love's baby batter, Josh aiming so he could watch it spray down over my ass and pussy, cumming with a primal grunt.

Josh lovingly massaged up and down my slippery, swollen cunt as we came down from the rush. He wiped us both off and covered me with a blanket, while Ali regained his composure after I licked him clean and put away his cock. We fell asleep soundly for about an hour, my head still in Ali's lap, my skirt now pulled down over my previously exposed ass, all three of us sharing the nice big blanket we'd brought along.

The attendant finally came around again, and I was awoken to the question of beverages. I ordered another glass of wine, sat up rubbing my eyes (realizing that I'd made quite the puddle of now white, sticky girl-cum all over their first-class seating), and smiled widely, knowing that the flight had just begun.

***(My first erotic story ever! Feedback is begged for and if you folks say you like it, I'd be happy to tell the rest! It was quite a trip...)***

xoxo

KD