The Long Flight Home

Story Info
A tender love story.
5k words
4.59
8.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HJO66
HJO66
305 Followers

Just after my eighteenth birthday, I had to fly clear across the country all alone to identify my older brother's body. He had suddenly been killed in an automobile accident, and my parents were just way too distraught to make the long journey themselves.

When I boarded the airliner, I just went towards the first available open seat on an inside row; an older lady had the window seat, and the middle seat was still vacant.

I wasn't sure by any means, but if I had to guess, the lady had to be in her mid to late sixties.

She was very well dressed in beige slacks, a white blouse, and a business-type jacket; her long gray/silverish-colored hair was up in a bun. She looked crisp and professional; she wore small, rimmed glasses on her nose, which may have reminded me of a librarian or schoolteacher. She had a small light blue throw blanket folded in her lap, a little white pillow, a paperback novel, and a small purse. I could see that it was one of those steamy romance novels.

As I sat down, she greeted me politely, and we introduced ourselves. She complimented my nice looks and told me how beautiful she thought I was. I responded by telling her how nice that was of her to say. We chatted back and forth for a bit more about this and that.

As the other passengers all began to board, the plane started filling up, and a rather large man stopped at our row and nicely asked me if I would mind letting him have my seat. He said he thought he was too big to sit in the middle and didn't want to disturb us. I figured he must be getting ready to catch some Zs on this long flight, as he already wore a sleeping mask resting on his forehead like a pair of sunglasses.

The older woman reached and softly patted the empty seat next to her, and I carefully slipped over into it. I wasn't hoping for any idle chit-chats or company from a stranger, as I was pretty upset about my brother, and I had never flown before, so I was terrified about that.

After sitting, the gentleman said thank you to me, and the older lady and I both exchanged introductions with him as I looked around; considering my choice, I figured the seat might be a good chance for a bit of quiet on this long, dreadful flight that I did not want to be on.

As we were about to take off, she recognized my nervousness and asked, "Are you ok, dear?" I explained my fear of flying; she assured me everything would be alright as she reached over, took my hand, and gently squeezed it.

She intertwined our fingers and squeezed my hand tightly as the plane took off, and we were soon up and away. She released my hand, and I immediately said, "Thank you, that was very kind of you to do."

"Oh, you are quite welcome, sweetie," she replied and asked how old I was. I replied that I had just turned eighteen three days ago, and she said, "Well, happy birthday then; my goodness, if I had had to guess, I would have thought you were a little younger than that."

After a bit of sitting in silence, the plane hit a little turbulence, and when I gasped aloud, she reached over and took my hand into hers again, explained what was happening, and once again assured me all was well as she squeezed lightly. As she held my hand gingerly, even after things settled down, she gave it another soft squeeze, and upon recognizing the sweet, grandmotherly jester, I glanced over, smiled at her again, and gently returned the squeeze.

I had been a great deal concerned about making this long flight to a strange place all alone, but this dear, sweet lady was turning out to be an absolute comfort for me.

As we sat holding hands, I casually glanced over at her, and our eyes suddenly met. And as she again smiled at me, I began to see the vast loneliness written across her face and set deep in her eyes as I returned her smile.

I certainly didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings if I could help it, so moments later, when she began lightly tugging at my hand, I didn't resist her and allowed her to pull my hand from my lap and over into her own. As she squeezed my hand softly, I again, recognizing the motherly type of jester, smiled softly and gave her hand another gentle squeeze in return.

I then lay my head back on the seat, closed my eyes, and tried to relax a little. When I drifted off for a bit and then awoke suddenly when the plane ran into some more wind, my open hand lay palm side down on her leg, and she had unfolded the little blue throw blanket and placed it over her lap; her hand was on top of mine beneath the small blanket.

When she saw the disturbance had awoken me, she gently patted the top of my hand and softly whispered, "It's ok, sweetie, just go back to sleep now."

When I drifted off again and awoke a short time later, my open hand was still lying palm-side down under hers, but it was no longer precisely on her leg as before. It was high up on her pelvis over the front of her slacks, and she appeared to be sleeping as she had her head back on the little pillow, slightly turned towards the window with her eyes closed.

"What should I do, I thought?" I surely didn't want to awaken her. After a little longer, I again considered what I should do when she squirmed around lightly in her sleep a moment and gently pulled my hand down a great deal lower.

"This is getting a bit weird," I quickly thought, "should I pull my hand from between her legs now and awaken her," I again questioned myself.

"Oh my God," I quietly exclaimed to myself just moments later, "She's not asleep at all!" as I felt her gently push the four fingers of my hand downward and lightly press them ever so gently up against the crotch of her slacks.

"Just what in the hell is going on here anyway," I quickly ask myself.

"Oh no, no way," I thought, "not this dear sweet old lady, not her!"

It just didn't hardly seem possible to me, not at all!

I sat there a minute trying to tell myself that I must be mistaken and that it just happened while she was soundly sleeping away, when she suddenly pressed my fingers into her again, but much more tightly this time.

"Ok!" I quietly proclaimed, "That right there was no mistake!"

"What must she be thinking?" I shockingly asked myself.

I glanced at her sharply momentarily and then quickly surveyed the aircraft. The big guy was snoring away next to me, but everyone else I could see seemed to be wide awake, and they were sitting all around us in every single direction except next to the little window beside her.

"What should I do?" I nervously considered, as I suddenly realized that she must be wondering why I hadn't pulled away from her and made her stop this absurd craziness.

As she kept my fingers pressed tightly to her, she began undoubtedly rubbing the back of them up and down softly with her own. When I gasped loudly and suddenly glanced her way, she was wide awake and observing me with an uncertain, questioning gaze in her eyes.

When I did not say anything immediately or suddenly pull away from her, she began carefully sliding the palm of my hand up and down between her legs softly. Then, after a bit, she grew bolder and pressed a little more as she began to grind herself against my hand a little.

At this stage of the game, I was very well aware of what she wanted from me as I heard a deep, raspy breath escape her, and I strongly began to suspect that she would make it happen soon if I didn't stop it quickly.

And then I suddenly realized that at some point, I had already decided to let it proceed a bit. "Just a little more, maybe," I told myself. "Maybe just enough to see how far she expected to go here on this hectic flight, just for kicks," I quietly giggled.

As I sat nervously awaiting her next move, I heard her softly moan and then whimper under her breath.

"I mean, why not." I suddenly thought. "Why not help the old dear if that's what she wants."

"What could it hurt anyway?" I thought. "Besides, who knows, I might even enjoy it a little myself," I considered.

But then I was suddenly caught off guard when she removed her hand from mine, reached for the edge of the little blanket in her lap, began tugging it over my way gently, and asked, "Would you like to share this with me, sweetie?"

"Ok," I quickly thought, "This is certainly getting very interesting now."

It wasn't cold, not at all!

I could see she was desperately searching my eyes for answers as I reached and accepted her offer and gently pulled it towards me; I suddenly thought I saw a little twinkle come to her eye.

After carefully spreading the blanket over my skirt and across my lap, I just sat there momentarily, completely dumbfounded. I suddenly realized that although she had removed her hand from mine, I was still lightly caressing her beneath the little throw. I had never experienced anything like this in my short life here on earth, and I was pretty taken aback and utterly awe-struck by it all, but I was also very intrigued about every little bit of it.

When I glanced up and caught her eye as I gently continued stroking the warm crotch of her slacks, this time, there was unmistakably a bright sparkle in her eyes that indeed was not there before.

I suddenly gasped softly at her unexpected warm touch to my bare skin as she reached over and quickly slipped her hand beneath the blanket and onto my leg just below the hemline of my short skirt.

"Oh my God, I thought, this lady wants to do this."

And then I suddenly realized that I did, too!

I gently reached with my free hand beneath the blanket, raised the hemline of my skirt from my lap, and allowed her to slip her hand beneath it quickly.

I heard her lightly sigh as I slipped my hand up to her waistline and began to fumble with the clasp of her slacks, and with her help, I managed to get them unsnapped with just my one hand. I felt her slip her hand further up my leg, and she began softly caressing the skin on the inside of my upper thigh with her soft fingertips.

I carefully found and slipped the little zipper down slowly as she grunted softly in approval and squeezed my inner thigh tenderly; I felt her spread her legs a bit wider.

When I suddenly glanced up at her, she was staring at me with hunger, and she squeezed my thigh again softly as our eyes met and held. I responded to her gentle touch and slowly opened my legs a bit and allowed her to slip her hand up further, right up next to my panties.

As I slid my hand back up to her waistline, I discovered that with her one free hand, she was doing her best to hold the top of her slacks up and open for me, and I quickly slipped my little hand down into them. She gently tugged on my thigh a little more, and I again responded to her suggestion by opening my legs wider for her.

I whimpered lightly and then bit my lip softly as she slipped her hand down between my legs and, with her fingers, tightly pressed my panties up against my clean-shaven mound. I quickly discovered that she was not wearing any panties at all and that she was utterly unshaven and wet, very wet!

When she attempted to slide her hand beneath the tight waistband of my panties, I reached down between my legs and carefully pulled the damp crotch of them aside for her.

She moaned softly as my fingers slithered down through her dense bush, and I began wiggling and sloshing my fingertips around just inside of her. Of course, I was not dry myself by any means as she found my clitoris and pinched it carefully between her fingertips, and I softly squealed under my breath.

Taking a cue from her, I searched and quickly found her much larger clit and began to roll it gently between my slick fingertips as she bucked her hips forward slightly. Suddenly, she carefully slipped two fingers inside of me and then began to purr softly as I continued caressing her swollen button.

When I looked at her, her head was back on the pillow again, and her eyes were closed. I looked around quickly, gently laid my head back, and did the same. We lay there quietly and pretended to sleep as we gently pleasured one another beneath the little blue throw blanket.

As I meticulously held my tight panties aside for her, she equally divided her attention between fingering me and masterfully stroking my clitoris, there were a few brief moments in there somewhere when I thought I would surely pass out from the pleasure she was providing me with, and I had an extreme suspicion that I was going to cum long before she ever did.

"This must not be her first rodeo," I quickly deciphered as her fingers skillfully danced between my open legs.

I again took her cue and began mimicking her moves. She squealed softly in delight, and I felt her pulse beneath my fingertips as I began to imitate her every movement with my little fingers.

As we quietly serviced one another softly, despite our efforts, we began getting a bit louder. The soft grunts and groans were coming a little more frequently when suddenly, it was there as I started shaking and thrusting my hips forward a bit, and I was soon exploding hard against her fingers as I trembled and climaxed beneath her delicate, skillful touch.

After my orgasm subsided, I started working on her again. I had released my panties as I was squirming about in ecstasy, and she carefully pulled her hand from them and reached under her side of the blanket. As she raised herself slightly from the seat, with both hands, she quickly slipped the slacks down her legs and to the floor; she kicked off one of her shoes, pulled her leg from them, and then spread her thighs wide as she settled back down into the seat.

We both glanced around carefully for a moment, and then, as we laid our heads back and closed our eyes again, I began practicing what she had just taught me. I first whipped her clit about between my fingertips and then quickly fingered her for a moment. I switched back and forth every couple of seconds or so over and over, just as she had done to me. She suddenly grasped my arm tightly beneath the little throw and whimpered loudly as she thrust herself hard up against my fingers.

"Just rinse and repeat," I thought as she squirmed beneath my touch.

After a period, though, I decided I didn't exactly know what I was doing, but she still had a tight grip on my arm as if she didn't want me to stop and seemed to be enjoying it immensely, so I didn't let up on her any.

But just a bit later, I was beginning to wonder if I was going to be able to make her cum at all. Then, all of a sudden, I was pretty proud of myself again as I felt her convulse beneath my touch and heard a loud breath suddenly escape from her as she suddenly went ridged and squeezed my arm tighter, put her other hand over her mouth and softly screamed into it as I finally brought her off somewhere over the mid-west, I think.

Just before the plane landed, she asked me if I might have time to get some coffee or something with her and that she would like to talk with me just a bit somewhere besides here on this busy airliner full of people. I told her I did, and that sounded like a great idea. She told me she lived near the city and knew of a great place near the airport, a quaint, quiet little spot with great coffee.

The place was small and quiet, just like she said, with only a couple of other customers sitting up front, so we headed for a small corner table in the back. We ordered coffee for her and a Coke for me.

"Well, young lady, that was certainly quite remarkable back there, wouldn't you say so?" she blushed red as she reached across the table and took one of my hands.

"Ohhh, myyy Goood," I oozed, "That was extremely remarkable; I didn't know!!"

She laughed softly and squeezed my hand tightly as I gazed into her bright, beautiful eyes, which now seemed to be dancing softly like the flames of a fire.

We sat at the little cafe and talked just long enough for her to discover my situation and why I was in town, and I also learned a little about herself. She told me how sorry she was to hear that about my brother and asked if there was anything she could do to help me while I was there in town. When I told her not that I was probably only going to be around for a couple of days at the most anyway, she quickly suggested that I come and stay with her while I was there.

She said she lived just on the outskirts of town, not very far from there, and had a great big house where she lived alone. It sounded like a great idea to me, and as I accepted her offer, she reached across the small table and gathered up my other hand into hers; as the tears welled up in her eyes, she slowly began, "I probably shouldn't even tell you this about myself sweetie, but I have been very depressed of late, even to the point of suicide maybe, I hate to say, but you have no idea how much better you have made me feel." She softly exclaimed.

She informed me that she had just turned sixty-seven a month ago and had been completely alone for over ten years. The tears were coming now as she stammered on, "I suddenly feel alive again, and I feel like living again," she burst out and squeezed my hands in hers as the tears streamed uncontrollably down her face.

She continued telling me just how sad and lonely her life had been since her husband passed away and that she had never been able to have children, so when he passed, she had no one to turn to, and that she often felt as if she could not carry on any longer.

"Buttercup, you may have saved my life very well." She suddenly blurted out.

It wasn't long before she had me crying right along with her. Then she took a tissue from her purse, removed her spectacles, and wiped her eyes as she said, "Well, I think that's about enough of this dreary talk for now, my sweet little angel; what do you say we get out of here and go get something to eat before we go home?"

She handed me a tissue, and as I wiped my eyes, I said, "That sounds just great. I'm starving."

She laughed and said, "Me too."

She again reached and took my hands into hers, and as she squeezed them tightly, she looked across the little table at me, stared deeply into my eyes for a moment, and then softly whispered, "I want to kiss you so bad, right now that I can hardly even breathe."

I did not hesitate or even look around to see if we were being watched as I stood, went to her side of the table, gently sat down in her lap, wrapped my arms around her neck, and pulled her lips to mine. They were soft and warm as I first slipped my tongue into her open mouth for a moment and then gently sucked on them just a bit.

It was all brief because I understood that this was her hometown and that she looked like my grandmother to anyone watching us.

After a nice meal, we made it to her big, beautiful home on a lakefront property just a bit outside town. As soon as we were behind her closed door, she quickly gathered me into her arms and kissed me softly at first and more passionately for a spell.

After just a bit, she removed her jacket, and we stood and kissed some more as she began to rub my breast, and of course, I responded in kind. I could feel her nipples stiffen and grow beneath her blouse and bra as my own began to swell and throb slightly under her soft touch.

After a few more moments, she pulled back, kissed me softly on the tip of my nose, and asked, "Would you like to shower with me, pumpkin?"

I responded tenderly, "I just want to do whatever you want."

She giggled and kissed me on my nose again as she took me by my hand. "You are just so lovely," she proclaimed as she led me towards her bedroom and the master bath.

I reached and carefully took the little pair of small, rimmed glasses from her face and gently laid them on the bath countertop next to the lavatory. We kissed a bit more as we slowly undressed one another, and she again told me how beautiful I was as she pushed my dress over my shoulders and let it fall to the floor in a heap around my feet, and I carefully stepped out of it. I unbuttoned her blouse slowly and then removed it before I reached down, and this time, unclasped her slacks with both hands and slipped the little zipper down again, and they also fell to the floor. We slowly unclasped and removed each other's bras while kissing.

HJO66
HJO66
305 Followers
12