The Long Game

Story Info
Planning, timing, three guys and one girl.
5.3k words
4.07
49.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xyz123545
xyz123545
20 Followers

So this is crazy. This happened to a friend of mine and she told me about it. What a story and one that I can't get out of my mind.

Although this happened last summer it started back a bit further than that. She was having issues in her marriage and was texting about it with a previous work associate. She didn't really get it at the time but this guy had been very very keen on sleeping with her. Anyway, during what she thought was a chance to share her issues and problems with someone she trusted and saw as a friend she was, in fact, being worked by this guy.

He would listen, console and then jokingly suggest that she get even with her cheating husband with someone... a friend, a co worker or stranger, you name it he suggested it. She now sees that she was in fact thinking about that a lot and was getting a bit turned on by the thought of doing something like that.

In fact almost did it with a lawn guy working at the house. She "came out of the shower" when she knew he was able to see through bedroom window and he got a look at her naked but she pretended not to notice. It was, she thought, the prelude to maybe him making a move and her responding Shen even went to talk to him braless in a t-shirt once and she saw him looking intently but he never made any sort of move. Even though nothing happened she said it turned her on incredibly! She told her texting guy about it he just kept pushing her to simply walk up to him, drop to her knees and give him a blow job. He even sent her a few vids of that sort of thing.

Anyway, one day she almost did it. She was in a robe walked toward him with the thought of giving him a hug and letting the robe fall open... then just giving him a blow job. As she was walking toward him and letting the robe fall open she chickened out. But from that point on she was thinking again and again about having sex with someone, even a stranger but after a month or so of that she had written it off as a fantasy. Her coworker continued to egg her on and tried to get her to do something with somebody. But it never happened. It was just a fantasy and that is where is stayed. Until...

One weekend in July the ex-coworker suggested she meet him and some friends for drinks one Saturday afternoon. He and his friends were playing in a slow-pitch tournament near where she lived and were planning to head out for drinks after the game. It seemed like a good idea and she had not seen him in a year or so and she accepted.

She said that while she was getting ready she could not help but remember the things he suggested she do to get even. She even found herself getting a bit excited thinking about all of that again and again. She dressed very casually - jeans and a white t-shirt, and just a bit sexy with a sheer white bra and panties underneath. In hind sight she said that she probably shouldn't have worn that sheer bra and panties... for two reasons one of which was the way they made her feel. The other was, well, the way it apparently made others feel. It also turned out that the t-shirt was not a thick as she would have liked given how sheer the bra was! at one point early in the night she was in the bathroom and noticed that if she looked carefully she could actually make out the darkness of her nipples.

Back to her story... they were all there at the bar when she showed up at about 4:30. Most of them were at least a few drinks into the afternoon and her friend, Austin, waved her over to sit by him and ordered her a margarita. She thinks, again in hindsight, that Austin had it set up with the waiter from the beginning in that even though he simply waived the waiter over and ordered just a margarita, that first margarita was very, very strong and likely at least a double. After that first one they all tasted the same. He was out to ensure she got drunk - for sure.

After about and hour and a lot of drinks on an empty stomach the conversation was already deep into the sexual innuendo and, she recalls, even more direct conversation about sex. They were were all sharing stories about sexual positions, conquests, etc. She even shared a few from her past as well and recalled that they were all quite into any of her stories. She quickly became the center of attention. Again, she felt in hindsight, that some of this was already pre-planned as one of the guys eventually looked straight at her at one point and asked, "have you ever been with more than one guy at a time?".

She said "no" and they all laughed and offered to help her out.

So let me break here as I realize I forgot to describe my friend. She has blue eyes, is blonde, about 5'8" and relatively thin. She has nice breasts and she is fully shaved (she showed me once right after she had it done).

She is normally shy and quiet but I have seen her other side a few times at parties where she got a bit drunk and a bit extroverted. She is really quite good looking but assumes she is not so she is never really aware of the fact that other guys are always talking to her, touching her arms, shoulder rubs, long hugs, etc. After a few drinks she can tend to not care about stuff going on and by not caring she essentially invites more of it which she doesn't notice, which spawns more, which spawns more and so on.

The inappropriate touching continues to escalate: Accidental tit brushes, a hand on the ass for a bit too long, a kiss that is just a bit inappropriate or a hug from behind that has a bit of a tit grab involved. All of this also explains how I knew she was shaved as she was talking about it factually and the guys got excited and asked to see and she just showed us! It happened like it was nothing and sort of like if someone would show a new tattoo. Anyway, she is like that - oblivious, trusting and usually too shy to say that something is uncomfortable but has no idea how some of the things she does turns the guys on.

Back to the evening... The topic had moved to threesomes (or more than three at times). She described how she had never been in one before. That intrigued the guys even more as the asked and cajoled and tried to get her to say she had always wanted to have one. She told me that she admitted that she had thought about it but that in her mind it was always two girls and a guy. That put a whole new spin on things and immediately asked her about how that would work, what would she be willing to do with the other girl and the guy, etc., etc.

In that Q&A she playfully admitted that it was all on the table if she was in that position. So they talked about that for a bit and tried to get her to explain whose tongue would be where, would the guy be fucking her or just get a blow job, etc. She played along and still decided that everything was in play. She would actually be interested in pleasuring another woman with her tongue while being fucked by a guy. And the opposite was even more exciting to her being licked by another woman while giving a guy a blow job.

Then they asked about two guys and one girl. What then? Was it all still in play there too? She remembered thinking and telling them that was so different. She would not be willing to do all that with two guys. But they kept pointing out to her that there was really no difference in blowing and getting fucked by one guy vs. two. If one guy can go in both ways then why not two but at the same time? If her tongue could be in another woman while getting fucked AND she was okay giving a random guy a blow job why not swap in a guy for the girl? Either way she was sucking and fucking (she said that was the term they all seemed to use over and over). So why not both guys at the same time they would say to her. Well, they were sort of right she remembers thinking but would not have admitted it if she was not in the combined state of arousal and drunkenness. So she finally said, "yes, I guess it would not be all that different and I guess that would be okay". To that they all cheered!

By the way, at this point there was only Austin and 3 other guys left at the bar. The married guys sensed where this was heading (or maybe actually knew) and they begged off early.

It was about 6:30 pm when one of the guys suggested that they head back to his place as it was close. Have a few more drinks and talk more about threesomes and how they work. She remembered thinking that this was not a good idea but also thinking that this seems like a good idea! At that point she remembers one of the guys also leaving so it was now just her, Austin and the two others. They all had a tequila shot and headed out.

When they got in the car to head back she found herself in the middle of the back seat between Austin and one of the guys. The drive was short (about 20 mins) and the conversation got a bit more intense and so did everything else. The guys in the back seat were a little bit handsy, not too much, just a hand on the thigh but just a bit to high. The other went to reach for something and brushed her breast on the way past both times and she noticed that the driver had reset is review mirror to see it all happening.

Before the car got to the driver's place one of the guys turned her head towards him and kissed her on the lips while slowly running his hand down from her face to her stomach ensuring a slow slide across her breasts. When she did not fight it she new that they new that this was going in the right direction. She knew it too. She had pretty much decided that something was going to happen she was just not sure how much.

They got into house and had another drink or two and the questions became more like statements. basically they were sayings are we going to do this or not? One guy gave a light tug up on her t-shirt and she leaned back to get away so the guy behind her reached around and quickly pulled the shirt up to flash the other guys her bra which of course showed everything including some very excited nipples. She pulled the shirt back down and they all laughed and had another shot of tequila.

She explained to me that at one point in an attempt to waive it off told them that she thought it was going to be a threesome but now there were four. The answer was simply that they would keep it to only two guys at one time and one of them even used the phrase "tag team" and they all laughed and high-fived. She was a rookie and missed the fact that the guys were now thinking about fact that they were going tag team her. I explained that is guy speak for a gang bang. She now knows what that means from experience because...

After those latest drinks kicked in, some slow kissing and fondling started to happen she basically said, "sure let's do this".

The first thing that happened was one of them quickly pulled her t-shirt off and there was the sheer, lacy bra that was hiding nothing including her aroused nipples tearing at the fabric. She thought that at that point the night was over as she was sure they all came in their pants! They then lifted her off the kitchen counter and stood her up and removed her jeans and now she was standing in front of these three guys, two of them full strangers, in just a bra and panties and really nothing hiding anything. One guy said, "Oh my god Austin to you were right she is so hot. Look at those tit and did you know she was shaved?"

She remembers him responding, "see I told you she was and that she would be ready and willing for us to do this tonight. You guys had very little faith when I told you about this but here she is as promised and yes, I knew she was shaved now lets get this started" She remembered thinking how he could have known that. More on that a bit later.

Then it started fast and furious. As soon as Austin said lets do this it was full on! So much for two at a time as they said they promised. Before she knew it there were 6 hands on her, between her legs, on her tits, on her ass, lips on her neck and stomach and of course, minutes after that she was fully naked. Hands became fingers and lips became tongues and all were probing her everywhere. One guy was even trying to finger her ass. When that happened she stepped back, walked over and sat on the couch in a bit of shock and in a bit of an erotic state.

They were all immediately standing there in front of her looking down at her. She realized that she needed to slow it down a bit. One by one started to unzip their pants and get them out of their clothes. It slowed it down a bit but then they quickly just stripped and there she was staring at three hard cocks, none too big and none too small.

It was time to commit fully so she reached for Austin first given at least she knew him. She remembers having an odd thought that this got here very fast and how she knew Austin from work and that it was also odd that she was about to give him a blow job. She knew he wanted her to do it and that was why she was there obviously and then her drunk brain said open your mouth and all of a sudden she was sucking Austin's cock.

It was a strange feeling as she looked up at him and his eyes were staring down at her and he had this intense look in his eyes. A mix of lust, awe, and expectation. I explained to her that at that point that was like a dream come true for him. Likely for years he had been thinking of a moment like this - his cock in her mouth. All the texting in the last months where he was constantly thinking about this moment and from the moment he saw you getting drunk, then starting to her get interested in the threesome, then getting naked, and then touching and kissing her body he was leading to him being inside her. And then he did feel it! The moment he felt her mouth and her tongue I was amazed he didn't come almost immediately. For him it was a moment of fantasy realization.

She laughed at me and said, "He did. It took about 15 seconds and he had the most violent orgasm I had seen. He pushed on the back of her head while pushing into my mouth and before I knew it I had swallowed it all down".

The guys were giving Austin a hard time about it and he said he would regroup. So about 10 seconds later there she was slowly but aggressively working the one guy's cock while she had the third guy in her hand. They made her get off the couch and kneel in front of them and she felt like she was doing this for about 5 mins when Austin stepped back up as hard as a rock. He had been fingering her from behind and got back in the game quickly.

It then became sort of an awkward dance that they did as they all wanted to be in the middle and in her mouth. Eventually they just figured out a rhythm that worked. One of them was very aggressive and pushed into her mouth and made her gag over and over until Austin made him stop. He was afraid that if he made her puke it would ruined the rest of the night for him and he would be really pissed. So then the guy pulled back a bit.

She felt like this blow job rotation went on for about 10-15 mins and then one of them pulled her up from her knees and walked her over to the kitchen table, lifted her up on there, gave her a shot of tequila and then laid her on her back and started to fuck her. She remembers he just pushed in really hard and really fast and he was in there deep in about one second. It was only then that she noticed just how wet and turned on she really was. He was pounding her pretty good when Austin realized her mouth looked free and he walked over and went right back to what he had been doing previously. He was slowly fucking her mouth. She said it was surreal having two guys inside her at the same time and it was hard to focus on one or the other.

Then guy number three needed a turn and she distinctly remembers him raising his hand and tagging out Austin, who then tagged out the other guy. Austin was now going to fuck his dream girl. He soon had his cock in between her legs and she said she remembered him pausing and just looking at his cock as it was touching her just about to enter. Then he too pushed in hard and fast and started to fuck her. Again she remembered the odd feeling of comfort knowing it was now him fucking her and not a stranger.

She sort of laughed at this point in the story as it seemed funny now. There she was fully nude lying on a kitchen table with three guys all over her, one in her pussy, one in her mouth and the other biting her nipples and all she could think of was, "I am glad Austin is the one fucking me and I am glad he is enjoying it".

She thought that the tagging in and out rotation also seemed like 15 mins and during that time there were only very short breaks where there was not a cock in her mouth and one in her pussy. Then Austin said... "Spit Roast!"

She did not understand until about 30 seconds later what that meant. She was on her hands and knees on the kitchen floor and the two strangers were inside her. That was when she thought she saw flashes of light. Someone was taking pictures. It was Austin. She said she didn't know what to do so she did nothing and just kept going. Of course that meant it was okay so then other guys asked for their phones and all of a sudden they were watching themselves get fucked and sucked through their phones. They were each shooting their own personal porno. She said she asked them to delete it all afterwards and she said they agreed.

I looked at her and said, "so you think they did?" And she actually thought that for sure they would have. I just grinned and said, "nope, they still have them. They likely look at them all the time, probably showed the guys on the team that very next day".

She looked at me thought for a second and then simply said, "okay you are probably right".

Okay, back to the session. At one point while fucking her from behind in the spit roast Austin pulled out, stuck his fingers in swished them around, then in one quick short push buried a finger in her ass before putting his cock back in her pussy. Now she had three holes full. Again, not knowing what to do or say (not that she could talk with a cock in her mouth) she said nothing and in so doing made it okay. She knew where this was leading and was not sure how or if to stop it.

On the next tag team swap Austin kept his finger in there while the other guy pushed into her pussy and now she had three guys in her. Again she thought, "so much for two at a time".

And then the question came the question from Austin, "Can we do some anal? Looks like you are okay with it and I have already stretched you out with three fingers".

"Three fingers, when did that happen?" she thought. But she just nodded in agreement or resignation and then they immediately moved to the couch.

Austin had opened up the hole so he firmly stated that he would be going in first. He asked her if she had done this before and when she said no they all gave out a cheer and hoot knowing that Austin was going to be taking her anal virginity.

One of the guys said something like, "well buddy after all you have told me about her, after all the fantasizing and planning you put into this night you should be the one to pop her anal cherry. Just don't wreck it for the two of us as we want in there too".

Austin said, "Damn right I will. This was not something I thought she would actually let us do to her. Even in my wildest dreams and planning I was not thinking I'd get to fuck her in the ass. She really is into this revenge sex to the extreme! Even her husband has not been there! And, oh my god what a great ass she has"!

That was when in her drunken mind it really hit her, this had been a plan and a set up all along. Everyone except her knew what was going to happen tonight and she was just a toy. She had been fully manipulated into this situation. But now it was too late as there was Austin pressing on and into her her ass.

She had never felt anything in there before let alone a finger and now Austin had fully pushed his cock all the way in. She described how it kind of hurt and it kind of felt weird but that it was also a bit erotic. The more he fucked her the more she stopped thinking about it and then more she just enjoyed it.

xyz123545
xyz123545
20 Followers
12