The Long Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hyperguy
hyperguy
20 Followers

"Are you going to help with this?" Jill asked.

Jill slammed a bag of groceries on to the table where he and her daughter had just been screwing. Peter felt like his heart was going to burst but Jill walked back for another bag. He looked at Kerri who simply smiled at him with an evil looking grin and used her foot to wipe the droplets of his semen from the floor. She then walked after her to help, but turned to him as she did.

"I hope I am getting an A for your class?" she said.

Peter suddenly realised he had been played and all he could do was give a quick nod before following her to add his help with the groceries. He had been played but he couldn't help thinking that it had been an experience he had enjoyed and he kept the image of her bent over in front of him in his mind.

It was later on that night that he went up to bed and passed by the bedroom Kerri occupied. Her door was a jar and he couldn't help but slow and glance inside. Kerri was laying on top of her sheets in a white t-shirt and pink underwear. She was faced away from him and her hand was between her legs.

Peter stared and listened to her pant quietly as she put her fingers inside herself. His cock instantly hardened and he realised she rolled over to look at him.

"Close the door." she said with the evil grin.

He pulled the door shut and felt a pang of sorrow that she hadn't invited him inside. His penis was doing his thinking and he didn't care that her mother was in bed in the other bedroom. So he walked into the bedroom with Jill and took his clothes off.

A little while later he was working out his frustrations in bed with Jill and he lay on top of her pumping his cock into her. All he could think about was her daughter as he rammed himself into Jill. He had enjoyed sex with Jill up until now but now he had to close his eyes as he fucked her and picture Kerri fingering herself and what he would have done if she had invited him in.

"Ah!" Jill cried as she got to orgasm.

A few moments later he shot his cum in the condom he was wearing and relaxed on top of her.

"You're horny tonight." she said.

"Sorry, I missed you."

"I'm not complaining." she said as he rolled off her and lay beside her.

He slid the condom off and before he put it in the bin near the bed he saw the semen inside and thought about how much he would have liked that to have been left inside Kerri, even in her mouth. He lay on his side and went to sleep, though he did wonder if Kerri would keep it a secret. One thing was certain, no matter how bad her work was she had manoeuvred herself into an A from him.

hyperguy
hyperguy
20 Followers
12