The Long-Haul Driver Pt. 03.1

Story Info
This is what Michelle did today.
2.3k words
4.09
4.9k
1
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3 - Michelle

It's been a long day for me. I have been on the road since early in the morning, and am really looking forward to the end of my day. I drive a tractor-trailer unit for a small company that hauls mainly groceries for a large national grocery store. I do not look like what people think a trucker looks like. I am five and a half feet tall, about 120 pounds and wear a 34-A bra when I do wear one. I am in my early 20's and got my commercial driving license as soon as I was able. I had several jobs working in places like restaurants and stores but didn't like them because of the way they expected me to dress and behave. I enjoy the freedom being on the road gives me. I like to wear clothes that make me feel sexy and feminine.

I have one more stop to make tonight, and I am really excited about this stop. The receiver at this store is a special friend of mine. He has been working on getting his commercial driving license and I have taken him out on the road on his days off to give him a chance to sharpen his driving skills. We have spent many hours talking about just about everything, including what turns us on.

I had to wait a couple of hours for the warehouse to load my trailer today, so I went shopping. There is a store that just recently opened that has a wide selection of clothes that are aimed at the teen and young adult market. While the selection is good, the choice of colours is limited. The owner knows that I drive for a living and don't always have lots of time to shop. She has told me that if there is something I really like, that she will special order different colours for me. Today she sent me a text that one of my orders had arrived and that I could pick it up anytime. I had tried on many different things, so I knew that everything would fit and she was very good at getting the specific colours that I wanted.

I had just enough time to pick up the package but hadn't been able to go through it before picking up my trailer. I knew that today would be very busy for me, so I had filled my truck with diesel on the way into the city. Each time a trucker fuels up, they get a credit on their rewards card for a free shower and other rewards. The truck-stop that I use has just put in new showers that have multiple shower-heads.

The Morning

There are lots of showers available this morning, so I take the time to have a shower. This allows me to do some personal grooming, that I don't usually have enough time for. I have a custom-made bag that has all my shower supplies in it, along with a few 'special' items. I throw some clean work clothes in my bag and head to the showers. Each shower is in its own room with a built-in sink in the counter, and the commode beside it. The room that I am in today is painted in a pleasing variety of light-blues.

I put my bag on the counter, then hang my jean jacket on one of the hooks on the wall. I unbutton my jeans and slide them off my hips and down my legs, revealing the black lace panties that I am wearing today. I turn around and admire how my firm butt-cheeks look in the mirror. I unbutton my shirt and turn to face the mirror, revealing the matching black lace bra. I like how this bra fits my small, firm breasts. My nipples, which are surrounded by pale pink areolas on my modest conical breasts, are pushing against the lace. I undo the front-closure, slip it off my shoulders and hang it beside my jacket. I slide my hands down over my breasts and nipples all the way to my hips. As my hands slip my panties down, I see that the thatch of hair covering my lips is getting longer than I like it.

I reach into my shower-bag and pull out the perfect tool to deal the hair, an electric clipper like hairdressers use. I spread a towel over the floor to catch the clipped hair, plug in the clippers and start trimming from the sides. Normally I keep it short, but today I decide to take it all off. The vibrations from the clippers are very pleasant and get stronger the closer they get to my lips. After all the hair is removed, I gently press the body of the clippers against my lips and the little button above them, but only for a second, enjoying how vibrations feel on my clit. I turn off the clippers, pick up the towel from the floor being careful not to lose the hair and wipe the blades clean before shaking the towel in the trashcan.

I roll up the cord and return it to my shower-bag. From another pocket inside, I pull out an expensive razor with replaceable disposable heads and a bottle of floral body wash. I turn on the shower and adjust it to a comfortable temperature. There is a built-in bench that is the perfect height for me to put my foot on to shave my legs. I direct the spray from the shower-head so that it sprays against the wall and bench. I wet my body and step away from the spray to lather up my legs. The smell of flowers floats through the air. I take my time shaving my legs starting at my ankles, being careful not to nick myself. I save the newly clipped area around my lips for last. With one hand I lather the area around my lips and begin carefully removing the remaining hair. It is so tempting to stroke my lips but I refrain for now. I lean against the wall and put one foot on the bench and run my soapy hands over my leg checking for any missed hairs, starting at my foot and working all the way to the top of my thigh, removing any that I find. I repeat the process with my other leg. Now I shift my position so that I am sitting on the bench. I lean back and spread my legs. I use both hands to stroke the inside of my thighs all the way to the edge of my lips. I find a couple of spots that need some attention, so I run the razor over those spots again. One more unhurried check and I am satisfied that I am as smooth as a teen.

I set aside the body-wash for now and pick up the shampoo. I take care of my long brown hair. The last time I had my hair trimmed, it was below my shoulder blades. I had red and black highlights put in that really give it a teenage look. I lather the soap through my hair, enjoying how the hair brushes against my body and just about to my breasts. One of the special things about this shower is that it has a shower-head in the ceiling. I can stand in the middle of the shower without bumping into the walls. I switch the ceiling shower-head on and let the water cascade over my head and body, enjoying the warmth. With all the shampoo out of my hair, I apply conditioner and wait for it to work. While it is soaking in, I pull on my fuzzy bath glove. Every girl should have one of these, it gives my whole body a sensation of being gently stroked. I pour some body-wash over it and start washing my body.

I start with my arms, shoulders and back, as much as I can reach. For the rest of my back, I have a brush with a custom-made handle. I switch back to the bath-glove and start washing my chest. Rubbing quickly becomes caressing as I get to my breast, then it becomes stroking and fondling when I get to my nipples. I play with my sensitive breasts and nipples for a while, which gets me turned on. I finally move lower to my belly and then on to the area around my hips and thighs. I spend some time fondling my butt-cheeks before moving to my legs again. Whoever designed this shower must have been a woman because only a female would put an adjustable shower-head at the same level as the bench.

Now I turn off the overhead shower and switch to the bench-level one. This shower-head is amazingly adjustable, with a selection of sprays. I lean back on the bench and spread my legs so that the water can reach my lower lips. I set the spray to a pulse rhythm that slowly increases in pressure and pulse rate. This is where my shower-brush gets its secondary use. The end of the handle is a series of moulded balls that increase in size the further up the handle your hand is. With my back against the wall, I am able to relax and enjoy this next part. The pulsing jet of warm water is centred right at the top of my lips and is stimulating my clitoris, which begins to peek out of its hood. I pick up my shower-brush from the bench beside me and start rubbing the handle up and down my pussy lips.

They are so sensitive after being completely shaved for the first time in quite a while that it doesn't take long for them to start spreading, exposing my pale pink inner lips. I slowly slide the first ball of the handle up and down between the outer lips and the inner lips, gradually increasing the pressure until it slips between my inner lips. The second ball rests between the outer lips and presses against my emerging clit. I press on the pressure sensitive switch just below the brush-head and the handle begins to vibrate in an ever-changing pattern of intensity. My whole body reacts to the sensations that I am feeling in my pussy.

With my free hand, I reach up and start stroking my nipple which is as hard as a pebble. My whole areola has puffed up, pushing my nipple even further out from my chest. My nipple is so sensitive that just the slight brush of my hand over it sends a wave of pleasure straight to my pussy. I place my hand over my breast, letting my nipple protrude out between my thumb and first finger, squeezing and massaging it gently.

My body gives a slight shudder which allows the second slightly bigger ball to slip past my inner lips into my pussy, increasing the intensity of the vibration on my clit. The pulse of the shower changes to a faster mist-like spray that stimulates my entire pussy, giving me my first orgasm. I let out a contented moan of pleasure, trying to be as quiet as possible.

I try to stay as still as possible, but my arms and legs involuntarily shake and the third ball slips into my pussy. The motor of the vibrator is now inside me and I can feel it getting close to my g-spot. My inner lips squeeze down between the ridges of the balls, pulling it just that little bit further into me, and the vibrations hit right on my g-spot.

That is all it takes for my second orgasm to overtake me. My pussy clamps down tight on the vibrator, holding it in place. I let go of the handle and move my fingers to my clit, rubbing it gently. My other hand continues to play with my breast and puffed up nipple, giving it a quick squeeze.

Just as I start to relax slightly, the vibrator decides to shift to a faster pulse and my pussy once again clamps down firmly on the handle, placing the vibrations perfectly on my g-spot. I spray a jet of cum all over my inner thighs as my whole body vibrates with the intensity my third orgasm. Even though I try, I am unable to suppress a second louder moan of enjoyment.

I move my hand from my extremely sensitive clit back to the handle of the brush and turn off the vibrator. By doing this, my hand is also blocking the stream of water from stimulating my clit further, allowing me to recover from my rapid orgasms. As I regain better control of my body, I slide over on the seat away from the jet of the showerhead. My inner lips are still firmly clamped around the third ball and I am unwilling to try pulling it out just yet, besides it just feels too good to remove it right now. I pick up my bath-mitt and give my thighs and legs a leisurely cleaning, removing the last of my female ejaculation from them, being careful not to bump against the handle protruding from my sensitive pussy.

I shakily get to my feet, the handle still protruding from my spasming pussy. I carefully grasp the handle and give a slight tug, while spreading my knees a little. I have a mini-orgasm as my inner lips reluctantly release their hold on the third ball. As my body shakes slightly, the second ball slips between my inner and outer lips. With one last micro-orgasm, I am finally able to completely remove the handle from inside my body.

I switch back to the overhead shower and let the gentle rain-like spray wash over me, soothing my still vibrating body.