The Long-Haul Driver Pt. 03.2

Story Info
Michelle has a surprise encounter after her shower.
1.9k words
4.5
6.5k
1
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my body stops vibrating and my muscles finally relax enough for me to be steady on my feet, I turn the spray off and step out of the shower. I grab my soft fluffy bathrobe and slip my arms into the sleeves, letting it drape over my still sensitive body. My hair is still dripping, so I wrap it turban-style in a towel to prevent it from wetting the collar of my robe.

I move over to the counter and start removing things from the pockets inside my shower bag. I lay my hairdryer on a towel on the counter, along with a curling iron and round brush, with the intention to curl my hair. Next, I pull out my battery powered toothbrush and toothpaste, adding them to the collection of items. I lean closer to the mirror and open my mouth exposing my teeth, taking a good look at their condition. Growing up, my family didn't have dental insurance but my parents always made sure that we had regular checkups at the dentist. My teeth are straight but there are a few minor gaps and a few of my bottom teeth don't quite line up correctly with the top teeth. Our family didn't always have enough funds to allow us to get extensive dental work done unless it was really necessary, so I had never had braces to fix these problems. After I got my commercial drivers license, I finally was able to save enough money to be able to consider treatment, but hadn't been able to find the time. My schedule has me driving Monday to Friday and I live in my truck all week. Just recently the company I drive for has been offered access to a new dental plan by one of our major clients, a major food store. The part of the plan that I was hoping to use was the orthodontic option, but didn't know how I could manage that with my schedule.

I take really good care of my teeth which includes regular brushing and flossing. Several years ago my dentist recommended using an electric toothbrush and set me up with a really good rechargeable system at a good price. I have bought a couple different types since then and use the one that suits my mood each day. Today I am using one that has a rather stimulating vibration to it. I pick it up and squeeze some toothpaste onto the brush head and set the brushing action to a low-speed rotation. This particular brush has several different options such as rotation, variable speed and a gum massage feature that I haven't found on any other toothbrush. My dentist has told me that this is the brush she recommends for the patients who have braces.

As I begin brushing my teeth, the belt on my robe loosens and finally comes completely undone, allowing my robe to brush against my still sensitive nipples. When my arm shifts to brush the other side of my mouth, my arm comes into direct contact with my nipple and I can feel the vibration of the toothbrush travel down my arm and into my protruding nipple. While the sensation is pleasant and I would like to spend more time exploring it, I really need to get back on the road. I give my teeth a final brush and then rinse away the remaining toothpaste.

Checking the time on my cellphone I see that I won't have time to curl my hair and that I will have to just let my hair dry naturally. I pack all my accessories back into my shower bag and pull out my clean clothes. Today I have packed a skin tone heavily padded front opening push-up bra with clear straps and matching lace tap pants. I want to create the illusion of me having larger breasts than I really have. When I slip on the bra, and my sensitive nipples are finally given some soothing protection, I give a sigh of relief.

The panties feel so comfortable sliding up my freshly shaven legs and against my bald crotch, until I pull my jeans on and realize that they are rubbing my still highly responsive clit everytime I take a step. I can feel my nipples perk up again, but fortunately, they are soothed and protected by my bra and won't show through the tank top I have chosen for today. The last thing I have to do is slip on my socks and my two-inch heeled cowboy boots. I do one last check around the shower room to make sure that I have packed everything into my shower bag, then open the door to leave. Next door to my room there is a female staff member cleaning that room and she gives me a knowing smile and says, "I hope that you had an enjoyable shower and made good use of one of our renovated rooms."

With a pleased smile, I respond that "It was an extremely satisfying experience for me, thank you," and hand her the key for the room. I am really trying to walk as I normally do, but it is very hard to do with the way my jeans are rubbing against my panties and stimulating my shaved pussy and clit. I am really surprised at how sensitive I am.

By the time I walk across the parking lot to my truck, I have had a series of micro-orgasms which have been pleasant but very distracting. As I climb into my truck, I have come to the conclusion that I am going to have to change my clothes to something less stimulating before I attempt to drive to the warehouse to pick up my load. I am so distracted by what my body is feeling that I forget to pull the curtains across the front of my truck before slipping off my jeans and panties. I decide that for now, I will forget about wearing panties and just go commando. Jeans obviously won't work either, so it will have to be a skirt. I have found by experience that a knee-length skirt is too long to comfortably climb in and out of a truck in, and that anything too short is too revealing and makes everyone think that they are seeing a hooker leaving the truck. Over time, I have bought a variety of skirts that are comfortable to wear while driving and still maintain my dignity in. After looking through my selection, I choose a skirt that falls a few inches above my knees and has quite a bit of extra material around the bottom to make it easier to move when climbing out of my truck. Even though I have sheep-skin seat covers installed on my driver's seat, I decide that I had better put something on my legs for additional comfort. I never wear pantyhose because I have never liked how they feel, so I have bought stockings instead. The kind with the elastic at the top always have a tendency to either pinch my skin or slide around on my legs when I am driving, so I have bought several expensive garter-belts that are very well made and are very comfortable to drive in. Many people think that because I am a truck driver that I don't wear sexy clothes, but I am still a woman and probably wear sexier clothes more often than many women a lot of the time. Being a trucker gives me more freedom to wear whatever I want than many people think.

I select a skin tone high-waisted six-strap garter belt, that matches the bra that I am wearing and the panties that are laying on my bed, from my collection and fasten it around my waist. I pull the skirt up my legs and do up the zipper on the side of it. It is just too uncomfortable to drive with a zipper running up your butt. Over the CB radio, someone starts playing "'Wild Thing." I can tell that they are really close because there is no static and it is coming through very clear.

I look toward the front of my truck and realize that I have forgotten to pull the curtains across my window and that there is a truck parked across from me with a handsome guy and a gorgeous looking brunette, both middle-aged, sitting in the front. The brunette picks up the mic and says, "Don't stop now, we are really enjoying the show. We haven't seen anything as exciting as what you are doing for a long time."

I reach forward and grab my mic, press the button and reply, "I am just about done, I still need to pick out some stockings for my legs. I hate driving with bare legs." I pull out several pairs of stockings from my drawer and hold them up. "Which ones would you suggest?"

"Why don't you try them on and let us make our recommendation." This comes from the handsome guy. I hang the mic back on the hook and turn on the overhead light in the back of my truck so that they will have a better view of what is happening in my truck. Since they are the only truck parked near me right now, I make the decision to take off my skirt again to make it easier to put the stockings on. Over the CB comes some music suitable for a strip club, which brings a smile to my face. I try on several pairs before the music stops and the voice of the brunette replaces it. "We recommend that you attach that pair to your garter belt and let us see how they look with the skirt on." I attach the front garters to the lace at the top of the stockings then do the garters at the side, turn around so that my back is facing the couple and fasten the back two garters. I pick up my skirt from the bed, look over my shoulder and with an exaggerated gesture, let it drop to the floor. My hand goes to my mouth and I make a comical gesture of surprise and shock, then bend over from my waist and spread my legs, making sure that they have a good view of my shaved pussy, as I pick up my skirt off the floor. With my back still to them, I step into my skirt and slowly straighten up, pull up the zipper and do up the button at the top.

Turning around to face them again, I slowly raise the front of my skirt so that my bald lips are showing again, and press the button on the mic. "Do you think that this is what I should wear today?"

"We think that what you are wearing is perfect, don't change a thing. Thank you for entertaining us, you have really made our day. Can we buy you a meal to show our appreciation?"

"I really would like that, but I don't have time today. I have to get back on the road or I won't make my pick-up in time. Thank you for the offer," I reply. I quickly slip my cowboy boots onto my feet and slide behind the wheel of my truck. My truck cranks over at the turn of the key and rumbles to life once again. I reach up and turn off the overhead light, then give the couple a last wave as I pull out of my spot.