The Long Pull: Use Your Noodle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, next time, I'll just barge in when you're in a meeting." Gianna set her bottle down on a cork coaster and put her hands between her legs. "But then all your coworkers would see my big penis, and I'd be soooo embarrassed."

"Shut up." Toni said as she sat beside Gianna and planted a kiss on her. "I did wash your clothes, if you were interested in getting dressed."

"Why would I want to do that?" Gianna asked, slipping her arms around Toni and pulling her in close. "It's been fun hanging around naked for the last few weeks. You should wear less..."

"As of today," Toni began. "it's been two weeks since either of us have left. So... I guess we're both completely in the clear."

"Sounds like a good reason to stay with you for a while. Need to stay safe."

"Stay as long as you want. These last two weeks have been the best of this whole year."

"I never thought I'd have so much fun not cooking..."

Another long kiss. "I can't wait to take you to the movies."

Gianna grinned. "Who knows how we'll feel about each other when we can finally live normal lives again? But I'm perfectly happy to just hold on while we weather this storm."

Another long kiss. "What do you want for dinner tonight?"

"How about some Chinese?"

"Sounds good."

The delivery app said their order would take an hour to come.

Gianna and Toni would not take that long.

--

There was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it!" Gianna cheered.

"Oh, no, you will NOT."

Toni got to the door and received their delivery Chinese food. The delivery man happened to notice a parcel that had been set outside that had Toni's name and apartment number on it, so he brought that up with the two large bags of takeout to ensure the package wouldn't get stolen. Toni would double his tip once she got back on the app.

Once the door was closed, Gianna entered the kitchen and opened one of the bags of food, looking for her entree. As she pulled out multiple identical boxes, she noticed the bubble mailer.

"What's that? Amazon?" She asked.

"This is the package I've been wanting." She tore into the bubble mailer, leaving the food to get cold for the moment. "It's been fun the last two weeks, learning about what it's like to be a futa. But... I wanted to know more."

Gianna wasn't sure that everything they'd done over the last two weeks was all that educational. It felt mostly... recreational. "What is it? A book?"

Inside the bubble mailer was a single prescription pill bottle, with a single pill inside.

"This thing cost a fortune. I hope it works." She brought the bottle up to her eye. The pill was white, shaped into a four-sided elongated diamond with no other markings. She tried to open the bottle, but Gianna brought up her hand.

"Does it say to eat it on a full stomach?"

Toni looked at the bottle. "It doesn't say anything. There's no label on this thing at all."

"Well, save it for later. Mangia."