The Long Pull

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all looked at each other. "We might be able to make that happen..." Melanie said. "What flavor do you want?"

"Hazelnut."

"YES!" Zelda cheered. "Melanie, you want in on this?"

"I guess..." Zelda grabbed her hand and they walked into the cafe. They sat Melanie down on the edge of a couch, with Zelda poised above her. Connie positioned a cup below them to catch the drippings.

Zelda pressed the tip of her cock against Melanie's pussy. She couldn't help but laugh. "Three years of working together, and this is really going to be our first time, huh?"

"Yeah." Melanie smiled. "Just don't go easy on me."

"You know I won't." They kissed once, and Zelda thrust herself inside.

The quiet music was now covered by the sounds of lovemaking. Zelda held Melanie's hips and gave her pussy a mighty pounding.

In this industry, one practices ejaculating as fast as possible to increase customer turnover. It was the exact opposite approach for coitus. Zelda didn't want to give the impression of being an ungenerous lover, especially with her more-than-generous package. After three years of waiting and doubtless thoughts about what it would be like, she had to perform.

Then again, there was also a thirsty man waiting for a drink. But... maybe he didn't need the drink THAT quickly.

Melanie huffed and shuddered as Zelda thrust her rod into her. "How long has it been since you really got laid, huh?" Zelda asked.

"It's been a while." Melanie said. "Even then, I'm usually on top."

"Well, not today." Zelda kept pounding. "You just let me do all the work, OK?"

Melanie's hands came down on Zelda's rear, letting the soft flesh slip against her fingertips. One hand reached up and gave the buttock a slap.

"What that supposed to be a spanking?" Zelda looked at Melanie, disappointed. "Hey, sir?" Zelda turned her head as far as she could, catching the customer's eye without stopping her thrusting.

The customer looked about and pointed to himself with his thumb. "Me?"

"Can you show her what a real spank is like?" Zelda requested.

He stood and approached them, like a batter approaching the plate. "I can't reach her with you in the way."

"That's fine; I meant that as an invitation to spank me." Zelda instructed. "Come on, give me a good whack."

The customer waited for a moment to watch the rate at which Zelda's ass bobbed back and forth, timing his strike to make sure he wouldn't miss and draw some undoubtedly heartless mockery. His firm spank landed as she was pulling out, multiplying the force of the impact and filling the room with the sound of the slap.

Zelda clenched her teeth and moaned loudly, picking up speed and thrusting harder into Melanie, who felt a little helpless, pinned in her seat under this punishment. She felt her wetness forced out and dripping into the cup like a leaking faucet.

"Now pull my hair!" Zelda begged.

"Who?" The customer asked.

"I don't care!"

The customer took Zelda's ponytail by the base and pulled it back gently, bringing her head back further and arching her back. She cried out. Melanie's hands went onto Zelda's breasts, folding the soft mounds in her palms, textured by the stiff fabric of the polo. She kept pounding away at Melanie's hot slit, edging ever closer to orgasm.

"Are you on the pill?" Zelda asked.

"You're asking NOW?" Melanie shouted.

And that's when Zelda came. She held Melanie's hips as she fired a hundred blasts of sticky come inside her. Some of it flowed into her, feeling like magma moving through her nethers, but most of it was forced out and down into the cup.

Zelda collapsed on top of Melanie, her ponytail slipping out of the customer's grip, resting her head on Melanie's shoulder. Connie helped Zelda to her feet, still dizzy from the combination of the exertion and the orgasm. This was why they masturbated instead of extracting the come this way: Zelda was bathed in that joyous post-orgasmic sensation they called 'afterglow.'

Falling into Connie's arms, Zelda held her tight, her face buried in Connie's breasts. "OK, honey." Connie shook her a bit, kissing her forehead. "Time to get back to work."

Zelda whimpered, and Connie walked her back behind the counter, leaving Melanie with the cup. She looked about. "Where's Vanna?"

She couldn't find her. They finished the drink and sent the man on his way. A few minutes and customers later, the man returned.

"I ordered Hazelnut, and this is Caramel." The man said.

Zelda blinked. "I'M Hazelnut."

"Apparently not. Because this tastes like caramel."

"Hang on a damn second." Zelda grumbled, looking for the paper cups they handed out for free. "Where are the Dixie cups?"

"We're out." Called Patti from upstairs.

"I'll use a regular cup."

"Don't do that. We count them." Patti said.

"I'll sell it to the next person who wants Hazelnut."

"Not if you drink out of it." Melanie said. "That's an OSHA violation."

"Dig one out of the trash."

"YOU do that."

Zelda blew a raspberry and made a jack-off motion with her hand, somehow resisting the urge to actually do it. "Fine. I'll get a bottle out of Lost and Found."

There were no bottles or other vessels in Lost and Found. This is how Zelda found herself whacking off into an old flat cap that was almost certainly going to stay lost. Their Lost and Found section was filled with articles that customers had left behind and were too embarrassed to try to retrieve from this particular establishment.

Zelda came and filled the hat most of the way up without really meaning to. She dipped her finger into her white emissions and tasted it.

"Hazelnut." She said pointedly.

"I believe you." The customer said. "THIS..." He gestured to his drink. "tastes like Caramel."

"That's impossible." Zelda shrugged. The customer pointed the straw at her. She looked back up. "Do you want me to use a different straw?"

"I already drank from it." The man said. "If you have a cold, then I'm already catchin' it."

Zelda sipped it. She stepped back like the drink had punched her. "What the hell?" She said. "That DOES taste like Caramel."

"I am Caramel today..." Melanie noted.

Zelda looked at her for a moment, and sidled towards her. "May I?"

Melanie watched Zelda's hand slide under Melanie's skirt like a snake head. She parted Melanie's pussy lips with two fingers. She gasped gently, letting the fingers probe her for a moment before Zelda retrieved them, slick with nectar.

Holding the two fingers apart like a crooked peace sign, Zelda held her hand in front of Melanie's mouth and they both licked the nectar from a finger. They looked at each other at the same moment, and Zelda nodded knowingly.

"Well, this is new." Melanie said. "Has it always done this?"

"What?" Asked the customer.

"I guess the implant makes our... other stuff taste different, too." Melanie said.

"You can say the bad word." The customer said.

"I just never knew it had that effect." Melanie said. "I've never made one like that. May I?" She took a sip from his cup. She swirled the coffee in her mouth, swallowed, and breathed in through her mouth.

"Under the coffee, and under the caramel... I can taste the hazelnut... and just a hint of... pussy. It's faint, but it's there."

"I wouldn't know." The man confessed.

"Aw, that's a shame." Melanie said.

"Nah, it's mostly by choice." He said. "Mostly... but so long as I have one of these every now and again, I don't feel bad at all. That part where I held Zelda's hair... that's the closest I'll ever get to a threesome."

"Well, enjoy it." She waved the customer off.

Vanna emerged from the futa-only lavatory and returned to the floor.

"There you are." Melanie said. "Where were you?"

"Just taking a pee." Vanna said softly, looking away.

"Did it taste funny?" The customer asked.

Vanna sneered at him, having missed the context of that question.

Melanie took her hand. "I'll explain it later."

Melanie noticed that Vanna's hand didn't feel damp after washing it in the bathroom. Sure, they touch their cocks all day, but that was something Melanie happened to know that Vanna always did, wherever she was.

She let it go, and the day continued.

-

"I'd like a cappuccino." Asked a suited man whom none of the baristas recognized.

Melanie looked at the man a little sideways. "We don't make cappuccinos."

"Excuse me?" He squinted at her suspiciously. "What kind of coffee shop doesn't make cappuccinos?"

"We don't." Melanie insisted. "We don't use milk in any of our drinks. And cappuccinos need a milk foam to really be a cappuccino."

"I know what goes into a cappuccino." The man said testily.

"OK." Melanie could sense this whole exchange going south. She was actually glad she got him instead of one the others. "But you do know what DOES go into our drinks, right?"

"Yes." The man drew the word out impatiently.

"So..." She continued. "Semen is less than one percent fat. And it's thicker. You can't whip it into a foam or into whipped cream. Trust me. We've tried everything."

"Alright, fine." The man pouted. Evidently, his whole day was riding on this. "Then I'll get a Raspberry."

"Raspberry?" She blinked. "We don't have that right now."

The man sighed dramatically. He went to the floor and picked up the chalkboard. He pointed to the chalk words "Raspberry" drawn neatly on it.

"Put that down!" Melanie said sternly. The man dropped it and let it fall. "Sir, I'm sorry that sign was wrong, but that doesn't give you license to pick up the furniture."

All the baristas heads turned suddenly at the sound they could always hear, no matter how much talking, shouting, music or other noise was present in the cafe. It was the sound of Patti's office door opening and closing.

For the first time this morning, Patti came downstairs. Like all the other baristas, she was bottomless, but for the decorative colored microskirt. Hers was green.

"I'm the manager. What can I do for you?" Patti began, diplomatically.

"OK, first you can get her out of my face. And second..."

Patti put her hand up immediately. The man stopped talking. She turned around and went back up the stairs.

Melanie sniffed. "You're not going to get anywhere with that attitude." She said.

A few seconds later, Patti returned down the stairs.

"I'm the manager. What can I do for you?" She repeated.

The man stared at her. "The sign says Raspberry, but she says you don't have it."

"Oh, I'm sorry about that." Patti said. "That's an oversight on our part. Melanie, we had a Raspberry implant, didn't we?"

"Yeah, but none of us are wearing it."

"I'll take care of it. Can you just get the implant for me, please?"

Melanie went off. Patti addressed the customer pointedly. "I heard your whole conversation. I want to make it clear that I'm going to give this latte to you for free, but only because we advertised a product we couldn't provide in an acceptable time frame. And I'm the one who chose to wear the Mint rather than Raspberry. That's my fault. That was my choice. But still, the sign didn't say 'cappuccino,' and that didn't stop you giving my staff a hard time then. If the sign didn't say Raspberry, I'd send you out of here with nothing."

"What is this?" The man looked outraged. "You're going to give me grief, too?"

"I can either be up-front about this, or I can coddle and condescend to you the way I do to cranky forty-five-year-old women." Patti said. "Because that's who you're reminding me of right now."

The man seethed silently. Melanie came back with the last implant.

"OK." She called out to the small line. "Does anyone want Mint?"

One woman in the back put up her hands. "I'll try it." She said.

"Good. At least it's not going to waste." Behind her back, she withdrew the implant from inside her and set it down on a few paper towels. Patti took hold of her cock and started slamming it as hard as she could, her bracelets jingling as she worked it. Within thirty seconds, she had ejaculated half a cupful of Creme de Menthe. This cup was passed to Connie to finish for when the woman in line would reach the counter.

The pipes hopefully clear, she installed the Raspberry implant in her ass. She took her softening noodle and jerked it about, but it didn't stiffen right away. "Come on..." she grumbled.

"What's wrong?" Melanie asked.

"I'm having trouble getting it hard..." Patti said, a little embarrassed. "I'm not as fast as you are."

"Do you want some... assistance?" Melanie offered.

"That's up to you." Patti said.

Melanie got on her knees, face to face with Patti's hanging cock. It really was nice and big, even when it was soft. She opened her mouth and accepted the soft thing into it. She sucked on it, feeling the spongy tissue swell and grow against her mouth.

Patti got hard, and quicker than normal. She wasn't sure if it was the implant finally going to work or her lovely assistant slobbering on it eagerly. She patted Melanie on the head to signal her to stop, unable to make words sensibly while Melanie was spiraling her tongue against her cock. Melanie kept up the blowjob for much longer than was necessary, bringing Patti to the edge of climax.

"OK, please, enough." Patti begged. "This isn't for you."

"Mmmm..." Melanie hummed, finally releasing her cock mere moments before Patti released herself into the cup. Patti's breath heaved as she held herself up as she almost lost her balance. Melanie took the cup from her, allowing her to support herself on the counter.

"Could you finish this?" Patti said. "I need to take a seat."

"We've got this, Patti." Melanie gave Patti's ass a slap as she went up the stairs. She pulled a few shots of espresso and finished the drink.

"If you're wondering... none of us enjoy giving the customers a hard time." Melanie set the drink down. "But we're the only chain that does this, and the nearest other one is in... Oregon, I think. So when someone gives us guff, we really have no reason to sit here and take it. If you want our lattes, you come here."

The man took his free drink and left. And the day moved on, as it always did. Melanie looked about, her hair whipping about her shoulders as she did.

"Where the hell is Vanna?" Melanie shouted.

"I don't know."

Melanie helped make one more latte before leaving the counter to find her. She found Vanna in the back room, holding a wrapped stack of napkins.

"What's up?" Melanie asked. "We need you out there."

"I was... just getting these." Vanna answered uncertainly.

"That can wait." Melanie said.

"One of them is almost empty."

A long silence. "Vanna... is something wrong?"

"No, nothing's wrong." Vanna insisted.

Melanie stepped in closer. "Are you sure?"

Rather than putting a conciliatory hand on her shoulder or giving her a hug, an awkward move that would end up with their cocks rubbing together, Melanie turned her hand upward and held Zelda's balls in her fingers. Somehow, this became the accepted gesture of friendship among the baristas. It was a move that said, 'I support you.'

Vanna smiled and put her hands on Melanie's balls, completing the gesture. They looked into each other's eyes. "I'm absolutely fine."

"OK." Melanie leaned forward and their foreheads touched before they released each other's gonads. "Let's get back out there, OK?"

They left the back room. "Can I have some gum?" Vanna asked.

"I don't have any gum."

"Oh." Vanna said. "I thought you did. Your breath smells minty."

Melanie flushed. There was something else to tell that dentist.

-

The noontime rush passed, and the cafe grew vacant. There was a woman sat in the back of the cafe for a while now, reading a newspaper and occasionally checking her phone. For the first time since before they opened, there was only one customer in there: her.

Zelda went to check up on her. "Are you all set?" She asked.

The woman put down her paper. She was a strikingly beautiful woman with curly brown-red hair and green eyes. She wore all white, with a tank top and skirt, with some sort of gray brace on her left hand. "I'm OK. But I am getting a bit thirsty."

"Oh, we can't have people saying that someone left here thirsty!" Zelda took her hands and pulled her out of her comfy seats. "Come on, let's fill that belly with something sweet!"

Zelda dragged the woman to the counter. "What's your name?"

"Colette." She said softly.

"Nice to meet you, Colette." Zelda shook her hand, looking at the brace on the other hand.

"Tendinitis." She explained sheepishly.

"That's OK." Zelda nodded. "So... what kind of latte would you like?"

Colette looked at her options. "I've never had coconut before."

Connie stepped forward. "Do you have any special requests?"

"What do you mean?" Connie tipped her head.

"There's nobody else around right now." Melanie explained. "So the rest of us could do something fun for your enjoyment. Like I could be the one to jack her off into the cup, or something like that."

"Oh. I thought you meant, like... cinnamon." Colette looked down. "Uh... you don't need to do anything like that for me."

"Fine. We'll do it for us." Zelda dragged Connie by the elbow out from behind the counter. "Vanna, join me over here, would you?" Zelda knelt next to Connie and pulled out the tin of cocoa butter wafers. She brought Connie's cock down until it was almost horizontal. From her palm, she set out three wafers of cocoa butter across the top of Connie's cock like the holes on a flute. Not long after they were placed, two lines of butter dripped down around her cock, making a set of rings like a shower curtain.

Zelda rubbed the butter into Connie's cock, working up an impressive shine. "Come on, Vanna, help me out here." Zelda begged. "This needs two hands and one of mine is busy playing with myself."

Vanna did as instructed, loaning her right hand to the laborious task of whacking Connie's schlong. She felt both hands pass up and down her cock, smoothing out the cocoa butter.

"Uh-oh..." Zelda said. "Even our two hands won't be enough to make her come."

"No, they d-definitely will be."

"Who asked you, Connie?" Zelda released Connie's cock and started stroking it with that singular erotic instrument: her tongue. She slid it from base to tip and back, kissing it a few times as she went.

Vanna joined in Zelda's new strategy, stroking her tongue up and down the shaft, sliding her head around and gently bumping her nose against Zelda's. They stuck their tongues out further, French kissing as much as they could with the large circumference of Connie's cock in the way.

Connie clutched the seat of her chair and howled, releasing herself in a cup held by Melanie, the others too distracted by their reverie to do so.

"Glad I didn't go upstairs and enter receipts." She said, feeling the cup grow heavier with every thick blast of come.

Vanna stood, wiping her tongue with her thumb. "I think you like cocoa butter more than I do..." She told Zelda. "It's like sweet earwax."

"No way!" Zelda pouted. "It's so good, especially when licking if off like mustard off Connie's huge hot dog, right?"

"Ughhhhh..."

"See? Connie agrees."

Melanie removed the cup from under the spout of Connie's cock. "That looks like enough. Vanna, can you finish this?"

Vanna went back behind the counter. A stream of leftover come trickled out from her cock, and Zelda was there to catch it in her hands before it touched the ground. She slurped it up before planting her lips on the cock and allowing the remainder to fill her mouth.

Zelda stood, Connie still spread out over the back of the chair like a coat. Zelda stood over Connie's head and gently spit the come into Connie's mouth.

Lifting Connie's head, they both looked at Colette languorously. She seemed unmoved by the spectacle, still smiling politely. Most of the customers they would do something like this for would at least have the decency to act stunned, or try to rub their crotches discretely. Then again, most of their customers were men.