The Long Ride Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YES!" she cried out, wanting him to hear her acknowledge that she was his.. his anything he decided he wanted her to be. He rammed in again, grinding his body against her upturned ass. Her thighs quivered and shook as her body tensed. She knew she couldn't contain her orgasm much longer. She pushed hard back against him, bouncing her body off his shaft. She whimpered and moaned and pleaded and whimpered some more. He grunted with each deep thrust, claiming her body as his own. She was sure she could hear him moaning, but it was carried away from his lips by the wind stirred up by the passing cars.

He pressed one hand to the roof of the car and pulled hard on her hair, pulling him back against her once more. Leaning in to make sure she could hear, he growled to her "Bark for me babybitch."

She gasped and stilled, his words sinking in quickly, washing over her like cold water. She hadn't ever been asked by anyone to do anything like that, let alone him. She bit her bottom lip to hold back the sharp retort that so readily built up within her. He felt the change in her, but did not stop. His hips snapped up against her, relentlessly plunging his cock into her. She shook her head, fighting the overwhelmind desire to obey. Feeling him within her, stroking her inner walls, the head of his cock pushing that special spot.. she groaned, melting again, her inhibitions slipping away.

He leaned into the car, forcing her onto her knees. Leaning over into the driver's seat, she made room for him behind her. He crawled in and laid over her back, pushing her head down into the seat, covering her body, almost in the fashion that she had seen animals cover their mates when claiming them. His hands slid along her sides and over her back, pressing her dress up so his palms roamed over her bare skin. He raked his nails down her back, causing her to arch beneath him, pressing her ass back against him, impaling herself again on his cock.

"You're soaked girl.. dripping all down over my pants. And that cunt is so tight it's about to explode. I know you babygirl, you need to cum.." He moved slowly, his breath hot against her ear. His hands slid up to rub her shoulders before very slowly wrapping around her throat. She whimpered, body shaking visibly as he used her own desires against her. He applied a little pressure to her throat, rubbing his thumbs along the back of her neck as he whispered "You want to cum for me don't you babygirl?"

She shivered, hearing only his voice, aware of only his body on hers.. in hers. As his fingers tightened a little more, she gasped and her inner muscles flexed around his shaft, squeezing it. Yes, she was undeniably close and in need of release. She whispered in a soft, small voice "Oh..yes Master.. more than anything... please let me cum for you."

He pulled his hips back away from her body then ever so slowly pushed them in again, stretching her pussy around his thick member. She moaned softly, pressing back to meet his thrust. He repeated this several times until she was squirming on her knees, begging him each time his hips pushed up against her ass. He answered every "Please" with just one word... "Bark."

She whimpered softly, over and over again.. long drawn out whimpers that slowly became loud and more urgent as his thrusts became harder. His fingers kept their grip about her throat and he whispered to her all the while, his voice low and commanding "Yes girl.. thats my babybitch, whimpering like a little puppy.. go on girl.. bark for your Master."

She shuddered and shook her head, then groaned and whimpered more as she heard him laugh. Her arms and shoulders shook from holding her position, but the pain only served to drive her deeper into her submission. He lifted his hips a little, causing the head of his cock to press against her 'spot'. She yelped softly, feeling that undescribably jolt run through her body. Holding that position, he plunged in again and again, repeating his command, telling her to bark. Her body tensed and she shuddered, feeling herself riding the very edge, needing him to push harder against her spot to send her over. She rocked back, but he pulled back as she did, denying her what she wanted most until she gave in to his demand.

She cried out, tears of frustration and humiliation slipping down her cheeks as she barked softly. As soon as it slipped past her lips he thrust in hard and groaned against her head, "Louder my bitch." She barked again, louder this time, and sobbed, her body shaking as he began fucking her hard. Instead of crying out as she normally would, she barked, long, loud and hard for him each time the head of his cock pressed against her secret spot. His hands held to her neck, holding her down and in place as he shoved his thick pale meat into her hot dark sex.

Beads of sweat dripped down from beneath her breasts as she rubbed against the drivers seat. She panted and barked, and he grunted and panted, fingers tightening even more around her throat as his cock swelled inside her, growing unbelievably hard. Her pussy twitched and clenched around his shaft as one hand left her throat and snaked about her waist, so his fingers could tease her clit.

"That's my girl..such a good little babybitch.. now cum for me."

His fingers pressed down hard on her clit, squeezing it, as he pushed up against her spot, grinding his cock head against it. She couldn't hold back any longer and cried out, body shaking and spasming beneath him as he finally allowed her to cum. The car shook as he roared, thrusting hard up against her spot, shooting his hot load within her depths. He thrust again and again, jostling her body with the force of his thrusts.

They both collapsed together on the seat, panting and moaning. He held her for a few moments, whispering softly to her, telling her what a good girl she was and how proud he was of her. His hands stroked her sides and her back as she cried softly, so overwhelmed once more by her devotion to him, her need to do whatever he asked, her will to please him. As her sobs subsided, he slipped from behind her and carefully closed the passenger door. She sat up and wiped her face, groaning as her body continued to tingle and shake from his use of her. As she sat up, she felts his seed, mixed with her own juices, seeping from her open sex.

As he slid into the driver's seat, he turned to her and smiled, before telling her to take her dress off and sit on it so as not to ruin the seat. She did so without question, shivering slightly as she sat naked beside him. He smiled and reached over, pulling her against him. She nuzzled his shoulder and looked down, seeing that his pants were buttoned, but the zipper was left undone.

"Master.." she whispered, "You.. didn't zipper.."

"No, because you're going to clean me."

He didn't have to say another word, she laid her head in his lap and reached in to take his soft cock into her mouth, sucking it slowly, gently cleansing it with her tongue as he drove them home.

12