The Long Road

Story Info
Travelling can be fun.
3.9k words
4.11
50.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emmie18
emmie18
25 Followers

Nerys hung her arm out of the window of her old ford car and tapped the battered side in time to the music booming from her radio. The air was humid and the traffic jam ran for many miles in front and behind her. Sighing she ran her hands through her long dark hair and shook it out behind to try and cool herself down. Suddenly several motor bikes speed past her stationary car, throwing up a load of dust from the dry track. Swearing, she wiped the dust out of her clear blue eyes. This was just taking the piss. Here she was stuck in the middle of a traffic jam in the middle of Brazil and she was getting just a little bit annoyed. Alright she was more than just a little annoyed. But since she couldn’t do anything she settled back to wait for the traffic to disperse. It was two hours before Nerys was speeding down the still crowded motorway. The wind blew in through the open window and blew her hair out behind her. As she drove along she noticed someone at the side of the road trying to wave down a car. Unfortunately for the person all of the other drivers were ignoring him. Nerys felt sorry for this poor stranded person, she could see a bike next to him (or her) and obviously he had broken down. Nerys decide to help him. She had broken down numerous times since she had started out on her journey in her rather run down old car and she knew just how difficult it was to fix it at the side of the road without help.

Indicating, she pulled over to the side of the road just ahead of the person. A minute later a rather attractive young man stuck his head through her window and smiling said, “Wow! Someone that actually cares about her fellow human beings!"

Laughing Nerys replied, "Hey, its ok. What’s the problem? Can I help with anything?"

"I think I've left bits of my ride all down the road!" He laughed. "I don’t suppose I could strap my bike to the back and grab a lift to the next service station?"

"Okay, no problem. It might take a while though. Those stations aren’t exactly that common in this part of the world."

"Shit, tell me about it! I don’t mind how long it takes so long as there is one somewhere!" He looked back at his rather forlorn looking bike lying at the side of the road. “I guess I’d better get that strapped up. I won’t be too long."

"Do you want a hand?"

"No. It'd be too heavy for you to lift anyway."

"OK" replied Nerys.

It only took the young man ten minutes to get his bike tied up to the back of her car. Unsurprisingly, her car groaned as the extra weight pulled it closer to the ground. The man sat down heavily in the passenger seat and began to pull off his leather jacket.

"Jesus, it gets hot in that thing!" He turned to Nerys and held out his hand. "I'm Miguel."

"I’m Nerys." Said Nerys, as she shook his outstretched hand. Looking into her mirror she spotted an opening in the thick traffic and with a turn of speed that was surprising considering the state of her car, she pulled out into the steady flow of cars, trucks and bikes. They drove for around twenty miles before either of them spoke again.

"Nerys......" Said Miguel. He looked rather thoughtful. "That’s an unusual name."

Nerys pulled a face. "Yeah I know. My parents are just a little bit weird and decide that my brothers and I should all have 'new age' names. My brothers are called Odoe and Kael."

Miguel gave a little chuckle, "At least they're original."

"I suppose so. Where are you headed then?" Asked Nerys, trying to change the subject away from her rather unusual parents.

"Where ever the road goes I guess. To tell you the truth I don’t really know."

The traffic had slowed to a halt again, so Nerys turned in her seat to look at this rather foolish (in her opinion at least) young man. Her left eyebrow had shot up and almost appeared to be in danger of disappearing into her hairline. She opened and closed her mouth a few times as she looked at him. This was the first time she had really looked at him in the whole time he had been in her car. He was well built, slender but with a slight broadness across his shoulders that his leather jacket had hidden. His dark brown hair was tousled by the wind coming in through the windows and flopped down into his eyes. Her fingers suddenly itched to push it away from his face. His eyes were typical of all South Americans, dark and sultry, speaking of hidden secrets and untold pleasures. Suddenly, she blushed and looked away. Those eyes had stirred something deep in her. Something she hadn’t even realized was there. Suddenly she was aware of her own body as it unconsciously prepared itself for sexual intercourse, something that she had never even witnessed before, let alone participate in.

She sneaked a peek back at him. He was looking at her with a slightly amused expression on his face. He knew exactly what had just happened to her. He flashed a knowing grin at her and very deliberately reached over and ran his fingertips down her arm. He gave a low chuckle as she shivered at his touch. He slid across the gap between them and gently kissed her cheek. Then he began to slowly kiss his way down to her neck, nuzzling at her earlobe causing her to gasp as he tickled her with the tip of his tongue. Suddenly he sat back, keeping his hand on her neck, and looked at her. She was flushed, her breathing had deepened slightly and her eyes were closed. He bent forward so that his mouth touched her ear again with her mouth, "You're a virgin aren't you?"

She jumped as his words registered in her confused brain, "No I’m not" She flustered. "I’ve been with loads of men........."

Her voice trailed off as his tongue ran down her jaw line to her chin, “My dear I’m afraid you're a terrible liar, you know. I know when a woman is a virgin and you sweetheart are very much a virgin. In fact I bet you've never been kissed properly before."

"I have so!" She exclaimed.

"Oh really?" He sounded amused now. "Did the kiss make your knees tremble? Did it make you gasp for breath when you brake apart? Did it make you feel like this?"

Suddenly he kissed her. His mouth covered her, smothering any protests. At first he kept his mouth closed but when he felt her begin to relax he opened his mouth and encouraged her lips to part with his own lips. It didn’t take very long. She was weak, trembling against his chest. He folded his arms around her. The world seemed to shrink down to just their mouths; the feel of their lips against each other, Nerys began to moan slightly as his tongue dipped into her mouth, as his teeth grazed her lips........ Suddenly a loud blast from a lorry horn broke them out of their kiss.

"Hey! Will you bloody well move! I haven’t got all day!" Shouted the annoyed lorry driver.

Blushing, Nerys moved the car forward. The traffic had cleared whilst Miguel had been kissing her and she was holding up a line of vehicles behind her.

It was long time before either of them talked to each other again. Miguel sat there watching her. She was trying her best not to look at him but every so often she would glance at him and she would see him looking at her, and blushing, she would hurriedly look away. Secretly she was pleased that he wanted to look at her but she was also worried. She had let a perfect stranger render her almost helpless. She had been powerless to stop him and she knew that if he did it again she would be lost to him forever. Miguel knew what she was thinking. Her thoughts showed on her face. She was confused, unsure of how to handle the situation.Perfect he thought,give a little time and I know she'll want more of what I’ve got to offer.

It was nearing nightfall when they finally came across one the few motels dotting the long expanse of motorway. Many people just slept in their cars but Nerys wanted a room with a real bed. She was tired of having to sleep on the uncomfortable back seat of the car, and she wanted a bath, if they had any baths in the place. She had another reason too. She wanted a locked door between her and Miguel. He was beginning to worry her, the way he was looking at her made her nervous. The motel receptionist was helpful.........up to a certain point. It was obvious that he thought that Nerys and Miguel should share a room; after all since they were traveling together, didn’t that mean they were lovers, senhorina? Miguel lounged in a chair by the door as Nerys argued with the motel manager about the sleeping arrangement. It wasn’t long before Nerys had beaten the manager down and had securedred two rooms for them. It had cost her extra but it had been worth it. She was getting a room with a bath and she planned to make full use of it. Unfortunately, so did Miguel.

"Will you just piss off!" She screamed at him through her door.

"But sweetheart.......I need to have a bath too." Pleaded Miguel, his voice had become whiney. "I’m just as smelly and dirty as you are."

"I don’t care how smelly or how dirty you are!" screeched Nerys. "You are not coming in!"

Heads began to pop out of windows and doors as Miguel and Nerys' argument became louder and louder. It must have looked slightly suspicious, as Miguel was standing outside the door in only his towel. Finally Miguel shook his head in disgust and began to walk back to his room. One of his neighbours, who were just more than slightly concerned by Nerys' behaviour, came over to him as he walked along the balcony, "Listen friend, do you really want to get into that room?"

"Yes of course I do! Unfortunately, my girlfriend is going through one of her funny stages again, so she made me get a separate room. And now she won’t even let me use her shower!" He ran his hand through his hair angrily.

"So you want to make up with her, yes?" inquired the little man.

"Yes! We've got a long journey ahead of us and I don’t particularly want to walk any of it!"

"If I tell you a way to get into the room you won't hurt her?" He asked.

"Why would I hurt her?" Miguel asked in a puzzled voice.

"Good. Look above the overhang off the roof outside her room. There is a spare key there."

"Gee thanks mate!" exclaimed Miguel.

"You're welcome." Replied the man, as he went back into his room.

Miguel went back into his room also. He decided to wait for a little while before he tried to break into Nerys's room. He layback on his single bed and imagined her lying on her bed, pleasuring herself. He shook his head........no.........she wouldn’t be doing that. She was too innocent. She would be asleep. Just lying there.......hopefully in a white nightdress.......looking all sweet and innocent..........like a little virgin..........just waiting for the perfect man to awaken the passion within her. He grinned. His cock suddenly jerked and he glanced down at it. It was straining hard up again his belly; he reached down and absentmindedly stroked it. It jerked again and he stilled it with his hand.Oh Nerys he thought you are going to enjoy tonight! I promise you that.

In fact Nerys wasn’t asleep. At least, not yet. She was thinking about Miguel. She shook her head and tried to rid her mind of the tantalising images in there, but it didn’t work. She rolled onto her stomach and pressed her face into the cool pillow. Suddenly she smiled. Miguel had been a bit shocked when she told him that this was her room. He had protested saying that he wanted a big bed for the night, that he had never slept in one before but she had put her foot down and he had wandered off to his room sulking. She remembered he had looked very cute pouting the way he had.Why am I thinking about him? She suddenly thought. Alright he's attractive but I don't need a man. Men are only trouble. So why do I keep thinking about that kiss? Maybe I should have let him use the bath. It’s not like it would have hurt. A darker deeper part of her mind broke in at that pointyou want him to kiss you again, don’t you? That’s why you're thinking these thoughts aren't you. You wanted to let him in, didn't you? So that he could kiss you again. You want more than a kiss, don't you Nerys. That startled her and with a resolve almost inhuman like, she put Miguel from her mind and fell asleep.

It was nearing midnight when Miguel slipped out of his room and padded softly towards Nerys' room. He searched for the key to her room in the place that the little man had said and found it. A broad grin covered his handsome face as he fingered the key in the palm of his hand. Quietly he fumbled with the lock and silently slipped into Nerys' room. He carefully locked the door behind him and then walked over to the larger double bed in the middle of the room. Nerys was lying to one side of the bed, as if she was inviting another person to join her in the big bed. She was snuggled up to a pillow and was gently snoring into it. Miguel smiled as he noticed that she only wore her knickers and nothing else. She looked so innocent, so vulnerable lying there. He slowly peeled his clothes off and then gently eased himself onto the bed so not to wake her. As he lay there beside her she unconsciously moved closer to him, snuggling up against his body as if she was seeking comfort and warmth. He sighed and gently enfolded her into his arms. She was like a small child the way she cuddled up against him, causing his aching cock to strain and jerk almost continually. It was almost too much for him.

Taking a deep breath he lay back with her in his arms. He loved these moments, when he had a woman encased in the warm protective circle of his arms. It made him feel complete; just to lie with a woman was sometimes enough. But not tonight. Tonight he needed something more, something to ease the ache in his body, his balls, and his cock. He grinned at the dark ceiling before he began to gently run his fingertips up and down her spine, causing her to shiver and gasp quietly in her sleep. Then he moved his lips to the side of her face and began to slowly give her little kisses, gentle, almost feather light kisses which began to move down to her neck. Carefully he moved her onto her back. He gave a low chuckle as her snoring increased in volume. He sat up and back and looked at her. The moonlight was shining through the window and just hit her body. Her skin glowed sliver in the pale light, making her look even more fragile and delicate. Her breasts were large and soft, with gloriously large aureoles and perfect nipples just a tiny bit larger than a pea. They were sunk slightly into her armpits as she lay on her back. Her belly was smooth and flat, but just slightly protruding which gave a slightly pregnant appearance. Her waist was small but her hips were large, combined with her breasts she had a classic 'hour-glass' figure, which Miguel found to be wonderful. Her ass was large (as it would be since she had large hips) but it was firm and round.

Miguel sighed as he looked down at this beautiful woman.Well, not a woman yet! He thoughtBut we shall soon sort that out won't we sweetheart. As she lay there, gently snoring, unaware of what was about to happen, Miguel began to trace his fingertips lightly over her breasts. Circling them with his fingers, slowly he worked his way towards her nipples. He was breathing hard, concentrating on the task at hand. Her nipples were beginning to harden as he moved his way towards them and by the time his fingers touched the dark flesh surrounding them, they had hardened to point where they stood hard and erect. Gently he tweaked her nipples causing her to groan in her sleep. She moved her head for one side to the other and shifted her body slightly, as if trying to find a more comfortable position. Miguel held his breath, ready to slide off the bed and under it if she should begin to wake up, but she settled down and soon she was breathing normally again. Miguel placed his hand on her left breast and began to knead it gently; he watched her face seeing it crease slightly as the new sensation traveled to her unconscious brain. He moved his other hand across her belly lingering on her navel, tickling her. He was more wary now, sensing that maybe she might wake up at any time. He didn’t want that to happen. Not yet. He knew she would wake up eventually, but not yet!

He slid his hand down lower and found the top of her knickers. He glanced down and saw that they were white lace.How appropriate! He thoughtpretty little virgin panties on a pretty little virgin. He carefully lifted her hips up and started to slide her delicate panties off of her gorgeous backside. He gave a gasp as he caught his first glimpse of her virgin pussy.........it was completely bald.........he had never felt so turned on before in his life. His cock was throbbing so badly.God if I don't get some control on myself I’m going to end up just fucking her now! Or I'll end up loosing my load. He carefully pulled her knickers over the ends of her slim feet and tossed them onto the bare floor. Gently, he pushed her legs apart just enough so he could she her cunt properly. In the pale light shining through the window he could see the juices glistening on the lips of her labia. He reached out and ran his fingertip across her pussy lips, wiping the wetness onto his fingers. Lifting his fingers to his face he inhaled deeply, smelling the heady scent of feminine arousal. Even while she was asleep Nerys' body was responding to his caresses. Suddenly he lost control, as the sweet scent of her juice sent him over the edge. His cock jerked violently as he shot out his seed onto the bed sheets. Sheepishly he looked at the mess he had made. Then he shrugged. It wouldn’t be difficult for him to get another hard on. Even as he was looking at the picture of innocence and beauty lying beside him his drained manhood was slowly rising in preparation for the task ahead.

He slid himself down lower on the bed until his face was level with her hips and the inviting gap in between her legs. Carefully he pried her legs open even further and moved himself to lie in between them. His face was right in front of her pussy and he could see that the glistening lips had swollen slightly. Gently he opened her pussy lips just enough so that he could touch her moist folds. The scent of her pussy at this level was almost over-powering. Slowly he slid his fingers over the folds around her clitoris. He felt her shudder slightly under his fingers. He gave another one of his grins and slowly pulled back the delicate hood covering her most precious organ. He could see that the little piece of flesh was straining upwards, just begging to be touched, to be licked, to be sucked on until she came. He moved forwards a bit so that he was closer to her and buried his mouth into her pussy, enveloping her clit with his lips and tongue. He felt her body jerk more violently than before and decided to wrap his arms around her legs so that, if she did wake up, she wouldn’t be able to wriggle out of his grasp before he had time to give her the full benefit of his mouth. Then, he began to lap at her with his tongue. He was slightly surprised to feel her leg muscles tighten as she came. He carried on lapping at her, alternating between flicking her clit and driving his tongue deep into her pussy. Suddenly he felt her fingers entwined in his hair. She was crying out in ecstasy as his tongue brought her closer to the edge again, her body was writhing against his mouth, trying to push him deeper into her sopping cunt. The, all of a sudden, she came. Her cries changed into screams as she came hard against his mouth, she shuddered uncontrollably as wave after wave of pleasure struck her body.

Realizing that once her orgasm had finished, Nerys would be angry and want him to leave, Miguel rose up and lay across her violently trembling body. He pushed himself forwards, trying to find her entrance. He missed the first time, and then missed as he tried again. Then, almost by accident, he found her pussy opening and thrust himself forward into her. She gasped as his length filled her to bursting point. As the remnants of her orgasm subsided she became aware of a new sensation inside her. She struggled to pull her thoughts together, to work out what this foreign object was but soon anything even remotely resembling thought was driven from her mind as new waves of pleasure began to build up. She began to move in rhythm to the steady thrusts of the long hard cock inside her sensitive pussy. Miguel, sensing her approach to the gate of paradise, began to slowly increase his pace, causing both of them to moan in pleasure.

emmie18
emmie18
25 Followers
12