The Long Road to Ruin Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She waggled her eyebrows. "Now for you, my pretty little bard..."

A giggle erupted from Pia's lips. "You are really cute, Shiloh."

The infectious giggle prompted one from Shiloh and she laughed along with Pia. That was only moments before she parted Pia's legs and touched her between them. Pia let out a happy moan.

She's so wet.

Calling upon the lessons garnered from Rhys, Shiloh began to kiss and lick Pia's beautifully rounded body. She made sure to imitate Pia's moves as she explored the bard head to toe. And as Pia guided Shiloh, she learned the spots that made the pretty blond bard beneath her writhe with ecstasy.

The two girls played with each other all night. Shiloh wasn't sure how long they explored each other and shared sweet kisses. Finally Pia fell asleep in Shiloh's arms. Exhausted and feeling warm and safe, Shiloh drifted off into dream land.

O.O

Dawn approached with little fanfare as a single ray of sun penetrated the thick grey clouds that loomed over the city before retreating into the mists. Shiloh awoke and noticed that the gorgeous blonde named Pia was still sleeping peacefully beside her. It warmed Shiloh's heart and left her feeling all cuddly inside to have the beauty snuggled next to her. I could get used to not sleeping alone, Shiloh sighed longingly. She could feel Pia's warm breathe on her flushed skin. It all felt wonderful. She had never once thought that being with another woman would feel so good. Shiloh hoped this would be more than just a one night affair. She longed to get to know Pia so much better.

An ache pierced her heart as she considered completing the task at hand. Something told her it was now up to her to acquire the papers for Lenton. How could she sully the beauty of the previous night by stealing from Pia? A frown settled on her lips as she sat upright in the bed. She softly stroked Pia's silky blonde hair. She gently pulled it from the ponytail the bard kept it pulled up in and let it fall over her shoulders. Shiloh ran her fingers through it. The silken strands of hair glided through her fingers, reminding her of flower petals. So delicate and fine.

"Forgive me please," Shiloh whispered against Pia's temple before she planted a kiss there. She untangled herself from Pia and slipped off the bed, feeling around in the darkness. She stopped to search through Pia's brightly colored garments, silently cursing the room for being so pitch black. When she found no hidden pockets or papers, she set the clothing back down. She felt her way around the room until she came to a bedside chest of drawers. Quietly she opened each drawer and searched through the contents. A-ha! A key. She grabbed it along with an interesting looking...dirty...book called "The Sins of Annelie F." and crept out of the bedroom.

She tiptoed across the main room of the suite, knowing she had better be as quiet as a mouse. The success of this mission depended on her. She knew she had to find what she was looking for and get out of there with it unheard. Then she'd have to find Lenton. And when she did....Shiloh imagined putting him through all manner of tortures, but the one her mind settled on sent shivers of delight racing through her. Oh yes, this one might do nicely.

She had cornered him in a dark alley and forced him into an abandoned building where she pressed him against one of the walls. The stub of a candle rested upon a wrought candlestick holder. She lit it quickly with a tindertwig she pulled from a small pocket in her skirt.

Turning to Lenton, Shiloh eyed him from head to toe. She smiled that wicked smile and licked her lips. Her eyes devoured every inch of him, dropping down towards his crotch. Through the tight leather of his breeches, Shiloh could tell that he was nicely endowed. Her nipples began to harden, poking out through the silken fabric of her skimpy top.

She posed for him seductively, preening as she moved toward him. The heels of her thigh high booties clicked on the wooden floor. She reached down to the hem of her oh so short skirt and smoothed her hands over it, drawing it up very slowly. Soon she allowed her pussy to come into view, teasing him with the sight of it.

Holding the skirt at that height she ran her other hand along the inside of her thighs and up to her fleshy mound.

The jolt of electricity startled her and the skirt dropped across her invading hand. She sat down upon a chair for support and closed her eyes as her finger parted her outer lips.

Shiloh was wet.

Without even a pause for dramatic effect, Shiloh plunged her middle finger deep inside her pussy. A guttural groan escaped her.

"Fuck," she whispered.

A second finger joined the first and she was instantly masturbating herself. In and out her fingers flew. Her head bobbed back and forth in ecstasy. She moaned as if she were alone. But she was not alone.

Lenton's eyes followed her every move, devouring the sight of her fingers fucking her pussy.

"Blow out the candle." Shiloh commanded and pulled her dripping hand away from her crotch.

A little perplexed but nonetheless cooperative, Lenton snuffed the flame, plunging the entire room into blankness.

The dilapidated dwelling possessed no windows. It was a very dark place, particularly when your eyes have not yet begun to adjust. Shiloh liked that very much. In the last instant before the flame went out, Shiloh memorized Lenton's position and began to advance.

As if using a sixth sense, Shiloh moved towards her quarry, the only sound to be heard was their breathing and the clip-clop of the heels on the wooden floorboards. Yet even in the complete blackness she knew when she was inches from him. Her hands roved all over his body, slipped past his belt line, and captured his impressive member.

Held back as if in a trance, Lenton's hand lay back against the cool wall of the room and he gasped. For an eternity his brain tried to formulate the words that would convey......but the connection between his mouth and his brain was interrupted by the delights that were coming from his crotch.

Empowered by the direct route his cock now had to his brain, it began to grow. That was when he felt the hand around his throat.

He could feel every finger, every knuckle, her fingernails -- he didn't remember them being that long....

Shiloh's hand closed around his neck. One hand on his cock and balls and the other on his neck. She liked it this way. She had control. She felt him swallow. She felt his pulse race. She felt his cock get hard.

She shifted her grip and grasped his now throbbing member. She gave it a few tentative pumps and then loosened her grip so as to roll her finger across the top of the mushroom head and swirl in the pre-cum that was oozing from Lenton's cock.

Releasing her hold on his neck -- her control asserted, she ripped the laces on the front of his breeches open in an effortless show of force. Lenton, still blinded by the darkness, felt his leathers give way and the cool air around his now exposed cock.

Shiloh was already on her knees. Her mouth engulfed him. Shiloh was not about foreplay at this moment, she was about getting the job done. She took all of him in her and Lenton was left with the impression that she was looking for more. As she bottomed out on his inflated cock, her tongue snaked out and caressed his balls. She stayed in that position, both her hands now grasping his finely chiseled ass and pulling him as far into her as possible. All the while her tongue darted across his purple head and then out to his tightening balls.

Just when he thought release was imminent, she dislodged herself from his cock and for a moment in the darkness, he felt nothing.

He was about to move or to say something or to -- he didn't know what, as the world swirled in his head, when he felt the heat.

The warmth of her cunt radiated far beyond the reach of her folds as she backed in towards Lenton. She could see what he could not. Her cunt was open, ready and waiting, almost pulsing trying to draw him into her.

The massive head of his engorged cock penetrated her outer folds and for a moment she almost lost control. Just for a moment though and then, with the same fanfare as she had exhibited thus far, she plunged herself onto him.

It was as if a million little muscles were gripping Lenton's cock, ripples and caresses traveled up and down his shaft. If he had been allowed, he would have blown a tremendous load into her right then.

But his body was not in his control, and Shiloh wanted to be fucked. She NEEDED to be fucked.

She withdrew and immediately plunged back onto his cock -- her cock -- and repeated the process. Driving him relentlessly against the wall in pure sexual pain.

His hands, now released, grasped her hips. He felt the curve of her waist, the muscle tone within, the firmness of her ass. As if by remote control his hands traveled across her backside to the forbidden opening just above his pounding cock. Her ass was wet from the combined fluids of their dark coupling. He unceremoniously plunged his middle finger into her ass and was rewarded with an animalistic growl.

For the briefest of milliseconds the growl concerned, almost scared him. It sounded like a dog or a wolf victoriously about to close in on a kill.

He plunged his finger in and out of her ass while his now bursting penis stretched her tight cunt.

In a moment she was off him. She reached between her legs and guided his cock up, pushing his fingers out of her and away, she settled the apricot sized head of his cock at the entrance to her anal passage, and pushed back.

His cock met resistance as it entered her ass but it was momentary. It began to bend towards him as her hole remained tight as her tight hole resisted his entrance but then Shiloh flexed and relaxed and his head was in. His groan was almost a scream of ecstasy. He pushed about half way in before she reversed direction and nearly let him all the way out. Only to have a reversal yet again, but this time, she took him to the hilt.

Her ass was tight. The friction of their coupling would certainly dislodge his cock from its rightful place below his abdomen. But Lenton didn't care. If he died during this fuck then it was worth it, for Lenton had reached a place that not many ever see. He had truly reached a sexual Nirvana. And as this gorgeous female fucked his cock with her ass his mind exploded in color. Visions of overcoming incredible feats coursed through his mind -- climbing sheer cliffs to the clouds, transversing the oceans in flight, the power to create fire with thought...

Lenton felt like a god.

She then allowed him his release. Deep in her ass his cock pumped shot after shot of cum into her bowels. Her asshole milked his cock as if taking venom from a deadly snake. He had never unloaded so much.

She groaned "Fill me up," and he came more.

Shiloh was getting close now. She knew what she needed. As Lenton unloaded his seed into her ass she felt the twinge. She knew it was time.

As the last drops of his seed seeped from his now softening cock, she disengaged herself from him and in the darkness turned towards him.

Lenton could barely stand. His knees were weak as he felt her breath. Her scent was intoxicating. She smelled of lust and roses. His lips parted for the inevitable kiss.

Her hands flowed over his head, loving him, touching him...Shiloh nuzzled into his neck, kissing his ear. She clung to him, holding on as his fingers plunged into the tight wetness of her pussy. She screamed and sank her teeth into his shoulder. The eruption of the passion that was her orgasm fueled her animalistic desire and she writhed against him uncontrollably until the tremors within her ceased.

Shiloh let out a groan and stepped away from him. She flashed him a sweet smile and with a giggle dashed to the door. She quickly straightened up her clothing and set out into the street, leaving the exhausted redhead behind to gather his wits about him alone.

Reality dawned in Shiloh's brain as a loud snore from Pia's bodyguard interrupted her daydream. Shiloh moved to a cabinet and tried it on each of the drawers. Several of them were already unlocked and held nothing inside them. She knelt down to the bottom row of drawers and tried the remaining two. As she pulled one of them, the drawer refused to give. A-ha! Locked! She used the key and opened it, pulling from inside several folded pieces of parchment that looked fairly important. She quickly snatched them up.

Shiloh spun around, intent on heading to the door when she noticed Pia walking towards her.

"Good morning, beautiful." Pia smiled at Shiloh, obviously paying no heed to the sheaf of parchment in Shiloh's hand.

Shiloh sucked in a deep breath and tried to act as natural as she could. She smiled at Pia brightly, hiding the papers behind her back. "Good morning to you, my sweet."

"You are up early," Pia commented, returning the smile.

"I am always an early riser, but seeing just how beautiful you are at this moment.....Would you like to go back to bed?" Shiloh asked, her eyes studying Pia's pretty curves.

Pia giggled softly and Shiloh noticed how it seemed rather forced, "And I see you've found the papers. I'm glad..."

"You are?!"

Pia lowered her eyes momentarily. "It was a test, Shiloh. A test to see if you were able to handle a...let's say, delicate situation. Master Nathan arranged it right from the start."

Shiloh blinked at her. "A test?! Arranged?!"

Pia nodded.

"But...but...last night?!"

"I am so sorry for playing with you...but...last night...it was very beautiful, Shiloh. I loved every moment of it."

A wide smile crossed Shiloh's face. "Me too..."

"I am very happy then." Pia gazed deeply into Shiloh's eyes. "I hate to say it, but you had better go now...I am very glad you passed your test, sweet Shiloh!"

Shiloh beamed at her. "Thank you, Pia. I think it's been the most enjoyable of the tests so far."

Pia laughed.

The imp inside Shiloh urged her to be naughty. "Say Pia, are you sure you wouldn't rather go back to bed with me?"

Pia let out a groan, her eyes meeting Shiloh's as a ray of hope flared between them. "Aahhhh...as much as I'd like to, I can't, my sweet. I have work to do and you have lessons to complete."

Shiloh flashed a pretty pout.

"Aahhhh, please don't look at me that way, Shiloh. We will see each other soon. I promise you."

The smile returned to Shiloh's eyes. "I hope so."

Shiloh hugged Pia and placed a soft kiss on her cheek. She went about gathering her lingerie and with a lingering glance back at Pia, she headed for the door. She quickly raced down to the room she had rented and let herself inside. Flopping down on the bed, she giggled happily. How wonderful the night before had been. Shiloh never thought she would enjoy sleeping with another woman. She recalled the times when her maid used to share her bed on the cold nights in the castle, but it was nothing like what occurred with Pia. In her sheltered little world, she had not realized that two women would be that intimate with each other and that it could be so beautiful. Shiloh let out a sigh. She knew she wanted to see Pia again.

With that determined thought, she pushed herself up off the bed and wrapped the heavy cloak around her body, concealing her lacy lingerie. Then she made her way down to the common room where she returned the room key to the innkeeper.

As she left the inn, she caught a glimpse of someone familiar. She stalked after him and cornered him in an alcove between buildings. Shiloh flashed him a saucy look as she pushed him up against a wall.

"I know now that it was all a test, but you have no idea how much I cursed you last night." Shiloh said as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"I expected you did." Lenton grinned, "But don't tell me it wasn't worth it? Most men I know would give their left nut to be with Pia the way you were."

"How do you know what happened?" Shiloh asked, curiously. "Were you watching?"

Lenton laughed. "No, I was hidden inside the inn. I wasn't watching, though I have a good idea what transpired between you and the luscious Pia. Has anyone ever told you how incredibly beautiful you are with flushed skin?"

A shudder coursed through her. His words were incredibly intoxicating and she fought the urge to live out her fantasy of dominating him. "Yes, it was worth it. I enjoyed every moment and would gladly do it again if given the chance." Shiloh beamed at him. "Tell me one thing, though."

"What's that?"

"Was it all a game? A test? Did you mean what you said when I asked you if there'd be any chance I'd see you again?'

"Yes, Shiloh. I did mean what I said when I told you I'd look you up. Not every guy is lucky enough to have a beautiful thing like you interested in him," he replied. "But it has to be on the down low and I'll tell you why. The word is that Nathan wants the boys to keep their hands off of you. You are considered off-limits."

"Oh. I did not know that. I may have to talk to Master Nathan about this. I am old enough." Shiloh's smile turned into a frown. "Do you still want to make plans for a date?"

Lenton nodded. "I'd love to."

"Great!"

After their plans were made, they went their separate ways. Shiloh looked over her shoulder at a departing Lenton, noticing the extra spring in his step and the happy tune he whistled upon his lips.

It will all work out for the best, she thought. Yes, indeed.

O.O

12