The Long Road to Ruin Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not quite so fast, you don't have all the control here."

Her statement intrigued him until he felt himself being pushed down onto his back, her tongue lashing hungrily on his hard cock. He gasped and moaned, having a hard time controlling his body, his hands fisting in her hair and guiding his cock into her mouth. She obliged and took his cock completely down her throat, the feeling pushing him over the edge of his control. Ashur sat up on his knees and she moved to make room and to still be able to suck on his cock. He grabbed her hair and guided his cock in and out of her, fucking her mouth. She moaned and the vibrations made him scream in pleasure. Flicking her tongue over every inch of his hardness, Shiloh smiled, pleased with her abilities, loving the fact she was in control now. Sucking him harder and faster, she could feel him tighten. Closing her lips tight she felt him thrust deep into her mouth, tasting him. She looked up at him and met his glazed eyes, swallowing every drop. Ashur smiled down at her and then gently pulled her up his body, laying her on her back again and resting himself on top of her.

"Ya're fucking amazing."

She grinned wickedly again, "My pleasure, gorgeous."

Ashur placed the head of his cock, already hard again, against the entrance of her soaked pussy. She groaned lustily.

"But I promise ya...This will feel so much better, honey..."

For some reason the endearment on his lips sounded so right, and her heart fluttered inside her chest just as his cock filled her. It was nothing short of taking possession, his thrusts were slow and deep, his arms wrapped around her, his lips close to her ear, whispering sweet nothings over and over as if he knew how nice it sounded to her. Shiloh moaned and screamed softly as she thrashed against his body, his name pouring out over her lips, her whole body taken by his control, her arms and legs wrapped around him, holding him tightly and screaming his name as he sent her into orgasm.

"Ohhhhhhh gods ASHUR!"

He felt her pussy tighten around his cock, and knew she was cumming again before the warmth of her wetness drenched his cock. He drove into her now, her orgasm pushing him out of his control again, her pussy so wonderfully tight around his cock, pulling him deeper into her. He needed to feel her cum again, wanted to feel her cum once again around his cock. He drove his cock hard into her pussy and she screamed out in pleasure, her nails raking along his back, making him grunt and moan. He reached between them and found her clit with his thumb, rubbing it hard in small circles.

And she could do nothing but moan and squirm beneath him, letting him control her body. She panted and moaned his name over and over and that fact just made him thrust deeper, to tease her clit with more power. She loved it.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh don't stop oh please don't stop! Ohhhh gods I'm so close! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my gods I'm going to -----!!"

He pounded her relentlessly, amazed she could cum again so quickly but he felt her pussy tighten even further on his cock and he couldn't take it anymore. Throwing his head back with a harsh cry he plunged into her and came deep within her pussy.

She was trembling when he finally regained his breath and pulled out of her, collapsing beside her. "That was fucking amazing."

Rhys crawled back onto the bed, stiff cock in hand. "I'll say and I was only watching," he smacked Shiloh's thigh and rolled her over onto her front. His hands caressed her creamy bruised bottom. He pulled her to her hands and knees and spread her ass cheeks, his tongue delving into her forbidden depths. Shiloh moaned and squirmed. She was sure she'd burn in the hells for enjoying this.

She sighed as she felt him sliding a finger into the puckered hole. He added a second finger and slowly slid his throbbing cock into her pussy. She moaned and pushed back against him as he thoroughly covered himself in her slippery juice. Then he placed the tip of his cock at the opening to her lovely ass and began to push. At first she tightened up but he reached for her clit and rubbed it making her moan and throw her hips back at him. She made a small scream into the blankets as its head popped onto her ass. He stayed still letting her once more become used to his size within her tight rear channel.

Under his careful ministration, Shiloh felt the wave of pain and dizziness quickly pass. She relaxed as her lover began to slowly fill her ass. She looked back at his face and felt a shiver of delight and lust course through her at his expression of pleasure. His blond hair lay like silk against his shoulders and his head was tilted back with his eyes closed. As if sensing she was watching he gazed upon her, his sapphire eyes blazing with need. He pushed the final inch of his cock into her, causing her to feel an itch begin in her cunt. She slipped her hand to her own pussy and slid two fingers inside. She could feel his cock through the thin wall and she rubbed at it.

Rhys moaned at the sensation that was so pleasurable that he jerked his hips frantically, filling her ass as he began to thrust. Slowly at first but increasing in speed as his need grew fiercely. He could feel her muscles clenching around him and he lost the last of his control. He grabbed her hips and began fucking her with abandon. His balls slapped against her hand as she fingered her cunt and rubbed her clit.

Shiloh was lost. She had never felt anything as exquisite as having Rhys fill her ass as she erupted in orgasm after another. She moaned and screamed and bucked back into him, her noises soon turning to animalistic growls. Just as she thought it couldn't feel better, she felt his cock expand larger and larger still and then the warmth of his seed filling her up. Another orgasm, larger than any of the ones before it, racked her body and she stiffened straightening up on her knees and clenching him deep inside her ass. Rhys circled her waist with his arms lightly biting her neck and slowly continuing to fuck her through her spasming climaxes until both collapsed from sheer exhaustion. She stayed there nestled beneath his body with him behind her even after his cock had slipped from her ass. He played with her breasts and whispered how exquisite she was until they caught their breath. Shiloh turned then to look at him. His strong body glistened with exertion in the shadowy light from the candle that flickered on a nearby table.

A smile graced her face. "I must be the luckiest woman in the world to have both your wondrous attentions."

She groaned as she felt a tongue breach her lower lips. She spread herself open for Ashur and clutched his shoulders tightly. He nuzzled and nipped at the curly hair protecting her pussy while sliding his thumb upward through her drenched folds, spreading them. She caught her breath as his other thumb joined the first; then, together, they spread her lips apart. Ashur stared for a moment, licking his lips, and then leaned forward to bestow the sweetest of kisses to her most sensitive spot.

She moaned, caught between watching him and simply falling back to enjoy the sensation. She opted for the former and saw his impish glance toward her. Then he leaned in and dragged his tongue from ass to clit. Her hips rocked into the motion of their own accord, pressing in when he did it again. And again.

"Ashur!"

He took that as a sign and finally took her clit between his lips and sucked. She groaned, her thighs trying to close on the sensation. He caught them, then slid his hands nearly to her knees and pressed them back almost to her chest. He pulled back and licked again. Laving her. Wetting her. She clutched her hands into the bed coverings above her head. Her eyes had fallen closed somewhere along the way, and she could only feel the hot press of his tongue as it danced over her sensitive skin.

When he settled in to seriously suck her clit, she writhed beneath him, unable to help the churning of her hips as she scrabbled for climax. Almost there. So good! Almost there!

"Ahhh!" she screamed, body clenching as molten pleasure shot from her pussy through the rest of her body.

"Delicious, honey," Ashur purred, rubbing his chin through her pulsing sex, watching her as she came down.

"Mmmm," she sighed, settling her sated body onto the bed. At least, she thought she was sated. Ashur's fingers toyed at her entrance, petting the lips apart as he extended his tongue so that just the tip nudged her clit. She squirmed. He chuckled, pushing in just a bit more to caress her inner walls. She groaned when he pressed in further, two fingers exploring.

She hissed when he hit a particularly sensitive spot. He purred and rubbed it again, the flat of his tongue against her clit. By the Gods, he was devouring her! She churned, she moaned, driven by the fingers that stretched her and the tongue that lashed her. The fingers matched her rocking rhythm, and two became three, and she felt almost full. Another rocking climax seized her body, and again she happily melted into the bedding.

Rhys held out his hand and she took it, allowing him to draw her to him until she was tucked safely and happily in the heat between their bodies. She let her hand drift down his belly, following the line of blond hair that trailed down toward his cock. She held it and stroked it, more for pleasure and just because she could. At her back, Ashur nuzzled her neck, sliding his still-wet cock through the crack of her ass.

She accepted the kiss that Rhys tipped her chin up for. She let Ashur lift her leg so he could ease his cock into her dripping passage. She needed this....to be held....to be spoiled with their delicious affections. These two gorgeous men were a gift to be treasured. She had to be so lucky to have them, if only in the briefest moments of overwhelming bliss. She purred as she felt both of Rhys's and Ashur's hands caressing her body softly. Ashur chuckled as he leisurely slid in and out of her pussy.

Rhys did pull back then. He cradled her jaw with one hand, gazing deeply into her eyes. "Would you like to feel us both at once, like the other day?" Shiloh groaned. "Yesssssssssssssssssssss.....,"

Ashur's hand slid over her hip to her back so he could slide one long finger mostly into the crack of her ass. "Our little slut doesn't know how to tell us no."

"And I never will."

Rhys reached for her and lifted her away from Ashur, dragging her until she lay on him, belly to belly.

"Hmm," Ashur mused. "You must have read my mind. You knew I wanted her sweet ass."

Smiling, Rhys maneuvered Shiloh and, with her help, lowered her slowly onto his cock. Ashur crawled down until he was positioned behind Shiloh as she writhed atop Rhys.

"Less talk, more fucking," she growled, pushing up so she was braced on Rhys's chest. Rhys chuckled, tweaking her nipple. She moaned as Ashur again ran his wet cock down the crack of her ass. This time, however, he used both fingers to spread her, stretching her wide. He lapped at her shoulder. "You want this, honey?"

In answer, she moaned and bucked her hips, "Yessssssssssss," she squeezed her pussy lips around Rhys, eliciting a groan from both her lovers. They all felt the hot drag of Ashur's cock as he slid it down into position. They all gasped at the sharp bite as he pushed forward. Under the onslaught, she could do no more than relax her body and push back at Ashur, simultaneously pushing down on Rhys. It was tight. She was full. It hurt. He stopped. She adjusted, and Ashur pushed forward more to assure her that she wasn't yet full. She knew what it felt like to experience being filled; after all, she'd had the pleasure of having them both at the same time before. It felt like nothing else she'd ever known. It was all a wonderful confusion of bodies and desires. Pushing, pulling. Filled and empty. Swelling and, finally, bursting into a gushing, entangling ooze that melded them all into one.

Shiloh wanted to remain here like this with Rhys and Ashur forever. She looked down at him with soulful eyes, pleading, longing for eternity.

"Honey," he whispered as he reached up and stroked her hair. "What is it?"

Tears welled instantly. It was all too much to bear.

"Don't cry, honey. Are you hurt? Do you need us to stop?" Rhys soothed her, wiping her tears away.

"Run away with me. Please, just take me away from here. Just the three of us. Let's go where no one else knows us and be together..... Forever. Please, Rhys. Take me away from here," Shiloh sobbed against his shoulder.

He stroked her skin tenderly. "Is that what you desire, my sweet?"

"Yes, it's what I want. I love you.....,"

Ashur pulled away from her, extracting himself from her steamy bottom. He let out a deep sigh. "Sweetness, we'll take care of you."

She gazed deeply into Rhys's eyes then looked back at Ashur. Tears sparkled on her cheeks. "I knew you wouldn't let me down."

Rhys nodded, "You'll have to give me a few days to make arrangements with our superiors, but once I have everything ready, I will let you know. I know where we can go. Far away from the Dhorn, Vico, and your past. Trust me, honey. It'll all work out."

Shiloh nodded and clung to him. "Thank you," she whispered before she closed her eyes.

12