The Long Take

Story Info
Actor jake gets visibly turned on by his counterpart on set.
1.8k words
4.4
28.3k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Jake and I am a professional actor. The scene today took place in a hospital. I was dressed in scrubs as I was playing the main neurological doctor, Dr. Philips, and my patient Veronica was in a coma. The actress playing Veronica was a beautiful 21 year-old brunette called Julie, perfectly in shape and with a plump C-cup breast size. During the crew introduction party I had come on to her, however it seemed she was very much loyal to her boyfriend and didn't seem interested. Shame.

In the scene we were filming, there were three people on set. There was Veronica who was lying dead still in the hospital bed, her perfect body breathing silently. I was standing facing her working over a hospital chart. Andrea, the top boss lady of an underground drug cartel, was standing behind me as I was facing Veronica. The script revealed that Veronica knew too much of the drug trade and needed to be killed, and I as the doctor was being blackmailed by Andrea into orchestrating Veronica's "natural" death.

After the scene with Andrea, I was supposed to film a scene in which I contemplated my choices, considering ending Veronica's life. The take, in the script, simply read:

[DR. PHILIPS] glances over the chart, and looks at Veronica. He moves closer to the bed. He touches Veronica's face, and caresses her hair. Looks contemplative.

[DR. PHILIPS]: This is not how it's supposed to go.

The take seemed simple enough, but the director was not happy with something. After each "Cut!" I was asked to do it over. Julie, the actress, was becoming restless. In between takes she looked up at me and frowned. "No idea what the problem is," I said. She sighed. "Well. I don't mind your caressing," she said, as she winked at me and closed her eyes again.

I grinned. Flirting on set had always been my strong suit; it helped the chemistry a great deal and most of the time I got a little extra out of it too. I began to consider Julie again since we had talked at the crew party. It had been a few weeks ago, maybe she had started missing her boyfriend? I decided to up my game.

Even though we weren't filming, I "practised" my take by stepping up to Veronica and caressing her face. This time, I made sure to include a sensual touch and flick my thumb against her lips. Her eyes remained closed, but I could swear I saw her breathing speed up.

"Okay Jake," the director said, "Same take, but I want you to grab her hand in yours after your line, and increase the drama a bit." Sure thing.

This time during the take, I made sure to lightly touch her lips again and, as per the directors orders, take her hand in mine whilst I said my lines. "Cut!" the director yelled, and discussed the take with the writing staff. I remained standing in front of Julia, not letting go of her hand. Julia opened her eyes. "You can let go now," she giggled.

"Maybe," I replied. I squeezed her hand and winked at her as I let go. I could see Julie fluster, her cheeks reddening before swiftly closing her eyes again, as the director yelled for a re-take. The hospital sheets fitted very snugly against her body, and I could see her breathing intensify and her nipples harden. Holy shit, her tits looked perfect in that hospital gown without a bra! My dick stirred in my pants. Oh god, what a time to get a boner ...

The director told Julie and me to take two as the crew revised the script. Apparently they were not happy with the scene. I didn't mind standing in the room closely observing Julie's perfect body, her prominent tits, and her glistening lips as I could see her attraction to me grow. Something else was growing too. And why were these lights so hot?

Julie looked at me. "You're not going to leave me here, are you?" and smiled.

"Of course not, I'm having way too much fun caressing you for practice," I winked at her. Did see just glance at my protruding bulge? My cock had a mind of its own and was raised to half mast now inside my boxers. Damn these professional scrubs. They were good tenting material, but a little unprofessional for acting work! Good thing I was facing away from the crew who had now mostly left the set, probably to have a smoke whilst going over the script.

"Well," Julie's hushed voice alerted me back to the present, "I think it would work better if you caressed a little bit more ... deeper," she giggled. "Really examine me, doctor."

"True, that would be more in character." I glanced over my shoulder to see if none of the crew was paying attention to us. "More like this?" I asked, slowly inching my hand along the side of her face, her hair, her neckline, and along the side of her breast.

"Hmm, maybe," her voice more like a whisper now, "But don't ignore this part..."

She took my hand and placed it on her right breast. Her nipple was swollen and soft, but the tip was as hard as ice. My cock surged, stretching the fabric of my already baggy pants. Holy shit.

I froze, overcome with a complete urge to fuck Julie there and then. Did she break up with her boyfriend? She was horny and definitely wanting it. She was smiling at me and licking her lips. I couldn't wait for this scene to be over to have her, to plunge my aching cock deep inside her and make her scream for more.

My dick couldn't wait. I glanced over my shoulder again, still no sign of the crew. As I stood there, kneading her breasts, my throbbing dick was oozing pre-cum now and twitching up, the tip of my cock making its way out from under the elastic band at the top of my pants. I shifted a little, but it was too late. Julie noticed, smiled mischievously, and started to rub the outline of my member through my scrubs looking up at me with a questioning gaze. Ohhh fuck, this felt so good. She slowly licked her thumb and lightly touched the top of my dick that was sticking out at the top of my pants. I felt a shot of pre-cum ooze out as a response.

Standing still facing her, my left hand on her tits, her left hand rubbing my dick, I was ready to cum right then and there. I could see Julie's hand moving to her crotch, rubbing her clit under the sheets. Mmmm. What a sexy little vixen she was, just touching herself in the heat of the moment, not caring about the crew on set. I contemplated taking my hard-on out entirely and rubbing it against her lips, and having her suck it while I fingered her. I glanced around. The set was completely empty now; this script revision was taking longer than I thought.

Being caught getting my dick sucked on set would have been a professional blunder. Better to move it somewhere more private, and quick, because I was about to blow.

"Julie," I moaned. "We need to finish this somewhere more private. Come," Julie immediately shot up. I tucked my prick back in my pants and took Julie by the hand. We quickly ran to the props area at the back of the set. There was no door, but there were a few curtain racks and costume racks. I placed them strategically, making sure no one could see. She was hugging me closely from behind, rubbing up to me and purring, nibbling on my earlobe. She was a time bomb, about to explode, and my throbbing member was right there with her.

I kissed her vigorously, then turned her around to face a files cabinet. She leaned on it with her arms, spread her legs and arched her butt to let me finger her from behind. One hand fondling her breasts, and the other hand exploring her mound. Naturally, she wasn't wearing anything under the hospital gown. She was absolutely soaking wet and wiggling her ass in horny anticipation. "Mmmmmh," she moaned. "Fuccckkk. Jake. Oh my god, do it. Put it in."

We didn't have much time. I took my cock out of my scrubs, its head red and pulsating, ready to engage. It needed no guidance to slip in to Julie's wanting pussy, rock hard as it was. I slowly pumped my dick in and out, grabbing her hair and moaning softly into her ear. "Holy fuck Jules, you're absolutely dripping wet," I whispered. I felt her pussy walls twitch and tighten. I increased my speed, pumping her harder now, my balls slapping against her naked pussy. I grabbed her hips tightly as I pumped her. Julie's back was glistening with sweat, her hospital gown clung to her perfect spine and rounded ass. Her entire body shook as I drilled her with my pulsing member. This felt too good!

I heard some movement on the set. I peeked in between in curtains, and saw the director making his way back in. With my cock still rock hard in Julie's love hole, I came to a halt. "What are you doing?" Julie asked, slightly annoyed I had stopped drilling her so diligently.

"Shhhh," I whispered. Keeping my prick still but rock hard inside her, I bended over and inched my face closer to hers. I would have loved to ravage her endlessly, but we needed to wrap this up soon before the crew got suspicious. "Keep quiet," I whispered, and I reached around her. My fingers found her swollen labia and I caressed her clit as I slowly resumed fucking her from behind. Julie's back arched in pleasure. Her breathing became more rapid and she was starting to lose all control.

Julie started to convulse, and turned her head around so I could kiss her. "Kiss me while I cum," she moaned, and I immediately obliged. I pounded her harder. I felt her pussy twitch in an intense orgasm, and my pulsing cock couldn't hold it in much longer. My balls tightened and my legs almost gave out from under me as I came hard and shot my seed inside her. My cock pulsated violently as wave after wave of hot cum gushed out of it. I was biting her lip and still kissing her whilst we both rode out our orgasms. Julie turned around with a satisfied smile and took me in her arms. "Thank you doctor," she whispered with a satisfied smile, and wrapped one leg around me. She pulled me in tight, squeezing out whatever cum was still inside my shaft as it was pressed up against her abdomen. "That was lovely."

With the seed still dripping out from under her gown, and my dick still half erect in my scrubs, we tiptoed back to the set to some surprised faces of the crew. "Just went out for a smoke!" I said, maybe a little overconfidently, winking at Julie as she climbed back in her bed. Oh, what I wouldn't do to her after this job was finished...