The Long Trip

Story Info
A misunderstanding gets way out of hand.
1.4k words
3.91
24.3k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consentual or reluctant sex.

This is my first story, please give me some feedback. Parts of this story of true, some of it isn't. I'll leave you to decide

*

I've been a young sailor for almost two years now. We've been at sea for almost 75 days. Tomorrow we will be pulling into Thailand. It's been a long ride at sea and I haven't fucked anyone. I've been so fucking horny lately, I think the first the thing I'll do in port is get a prostitute.

After we pulled in port, everyone who was on leave scattered. I left with a couple of the guys in my division. Rick was a petty officer, one rank above us. He was a huge guy, loaded with muscle. There was also Shane and Daryl, they both worked below deck.

"C'mon boys let's get some hooch and cooch!" Rick shouted.

We all started making our way to the red light district. Rick had been here before so he said he knew where to find good drinks and hot prostitutes. All of us were in our dress uniforms and had pockets full of cash.

We found a pretty shady bar and had a round of drinks. While we were drinking, Rick went to talk to a guy with a long mustache and crooked glasses. We had a coupled more drinks when Rick came back.

"This guy is going to show us where we can find some hot honeys." Rick said.

We followed him and the Asian guy out of the back of the bar. We walked down a tight alley and turned a corner into a small dead end area. I thought we were going to get jumped. He led us to a hidden house towards the back and led us through. Inside were dozens of beautiful half naked women. I was so horny, I couldn't wait. I looked at the closest Thai women and eyed a gorgeous short girl with long dark hair. She was wearing some nighttime lingerie. I grabbed her hand and we went upstairs.

In my rush I hadn't had a very good look at her. When we got into the room I noticed her breasts had to be D cups. Most Thai girls were packing a lot less. She was wearing a pink nighty and pink boy shorts. She had a firm heart shaped ass, I gave it a slap and she let out a little yelp. I kissed her deeply and she pulled me on the bed. I started to rip off my uniform quickly. She kissed all over my body and I started to get rock hard. I was too horny to keep going with the foreplay. I ripped her panties down to her ankles. When I looked down, in between her legs she had a cock! It was a little smaller than mine at least. If it was bigger than mine, I think id pass out. I was pretty pissed. I had heard stories of shemale and ladyboy prostitutes but I thought you had to specifically go looking for them. I hadn't had sex in a few months and haven't even really had privacy to rub one out for pretty much the whole time at sea. I couldn't even think straight, I flipped her over on her stomach and plunged my cock deep into her ass. It was so warm and inviting. She squeezed her ass around my cock and begged for me to fuck her deeper. I started pounding harder and harder. It didn't take long before I couldn't take it anymore. I came so hard, it felt amazing finally having the release I needed.

I decided to have another drink and find a new prostitute with no dick. She grabbed her panties off the floor and blew me a kiss. She opened the door and pranced out, her little cock wiggling in between her legs. Just as she left I was putting my shirt on. Rick walked by and spied me getting ready.

"Dave, I didn't know you swing that way." He gave a laugh as he walked with two prostitutes to a room across from mine.

Great just what I needed, the sailors in my division thinking I'm gay. I decided to drink more until I didn't care about what just happened.

Later in the night we were all good and hammered and walked back to our ship. I decided to hit the showers to wash the stink of Thai prostitutes off of me. My head was spinning a little, so I grabbed the wall for some balance. I turned the warm water on and it showered over me. All of the sudden I felt two strong hands pushing me against the wall.

"Here he is boys, It looks like we have someone to take care of us on our long trip home! I saw him in the brothel, he likes his prostitutes to have cock. Well don't worry we've got cock for you, and you don't even have to pay!" Rick said.

I turned and around to see Rick, Shane and Daryl standing naked in the shower room, all pointing their cocks at me. I was horny at the brothel but I wasn't gay! If these guys thought I'd suck them off, they had another thing cumming.

"Fuck you guys! I'm not gay!" I shouted.

As I was shouting gay, Rick's strong arms forced me onto his cock. I tried resisting but he was twice my size and very strong. Rick pistoned his cock in and out of my mouth very fast. I nearly choked. I had never touched another cock before. Now one was in my mouth! He kept pushing it to the back of my throat. He kept pumping and humping my face like a rabbit. And all of the sudden he started flooding my mouth with cum. I swallowed as much as I could, it was salty and strong. The taste was terrible. I didn't want to do that again with Shane and Daryl. If I had to swallow all of their cum, I was gonna puke. As soon as he finished Shane and Daryl stepped up in front of me while Rick held me down. It was the first time I had clearly looked at them. Shane was a little shorter than me, Daryl was my height. Shane's cock was Huge! It was really fat, and almost twice as long as mine. Fuck even Daryl's cock was bigger than mine. This situation was fucked up. I didn't want any of them fucking touching me with their cocks, and worst of all I had the smallest one in the room.

"One of us should fuck him in the ass, I bet he loves it." Daryl said.

Shane nodded in agreement. Quickly I had to think about my options. I was about to be fucked in the ass. I've never had anything up my ass before and didn't want anything. Shane's cock was massive there was no way I could fit it up my ass. Before they could decide I grabbed Shane's cock and shoved it in my mouth. It was stretching my mouth in every way. My jaw started aching immediately. I was bent over, and Daryl started lining his cock up to my asshole. I tried mentally preparing but I wasn't ready. He shoved it slowly inside my ass. I started shouting again, Shane smiled, I think he liked how it felt on his cock. Tears started streaming down my face, I couldn't take it. They both pumped into me from either side. I started losing my will to keep resisting. All of the sudden I started to feel Daryl convulse on my ass and it started filling up with hot jizz. Shane looked over at him.

"Well, shit this is fun but I need to finish. I'll probably have to take a turn on his ass." Shane said.

My eyes went wide, I didn't want to get fucked in the ass again. It was already sore. Daryl had the smallest cock of the gang, bigger than mine though. His cock hurt my ass so bad! Shane's fat cock was hurting my jaw, it would rip my ass open. Fear gave me a new reason to fight. I started bobbing up and down on his cock. Sucking it as hard as I could. I slurped and licked and sucked over and over. Then he pulled his cock out and blasted my face full of cum.

"Whew that was fun!" Shane shouted and laughed.

"Shower up and get some rest. We're gonna do this again tomorrow!"