The Long Weekend

Story Info
Two couples' weekend away is anything but quiet.
3.4k words
4.25
63.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toffy
toffy
15 Followers

Todd's story

Well, I gotta say the last weekend threw me for a loop. It was supposed to be a long weekend of complete relaxation, but it ended up that my wife Kay and I probably needed about a week of sleep to get over it. Maybe I should go back a bit, and tell you where our life has been the last while. I guess it all started a couple of months ago.

My name is Todd, and together with my wife Kay, I try to keep old man time at bay by working out five times a week at our local gym. It's a great place, with lots of new equipment, and bodies of all shapes and sizes. Both of us tend to go about our business, and leave others to do the same. If you do want to look, there is certainly lots of eye candy for both the guys and the gals. I tend to think that the girls who are physical knockouts take themselves a little too seriously, and although I appreciate them, I don't find them sexy. Kay says the same thing, although I've noticed that she is fairly friendly with one young stud muffin. He'd get a hell of a surprise if he found the woman he was chatting up was old enough to be his mother, but like a lot of guys, I am turned on by the fact that my wife is sexy to other guys, and so, it's kinda' cool. She chats more than I do, because contrary to what most people who know us think, I am the shy one. Sometimes her little chats play a role in our lovemaking. Isn't fantasy great!

Anyway, despite the fact that I don't look around much, there is one lady who I can't take my eyes off. She wears no makeup, clothes that would have looked bad in the sixties, and as close to a frown as you can get without actually wearing one. She looks like she was an athlete at some stage of her life, and is trying to get it all back. She works at it very hard, and the results show. Her legs and arms are strong, and her muscles ripple when she moves. Her breasts are rather small, but with her flat stomach, and womanly hips, she makes my cock go hard just thinking about her.

This of course is a problem. If you know gyms then you know that you are aware when you are being watched, and this lady did not want to be watched. I, on the other hand, as I have stated, could not take my eyes off her, so I figured I would not be on her favourite list of people to see at the gym. Kay wasn't any help, in fact she just made things worse when I told her about it. We made love that night, and as she put her lips around my cock , she whispered, "Just imagine that I'm your "gym lady"," then as she started to take my cock deep into her mouth she continued, "I'll bet she would be happy if she had your face in that lovely pussy of hers, gently sucking on her.

God she is so sexy. I'd like to fuck her myself". At this time she started to move faster on my cock. She then brought the lady's husband into the picture, and things started to get even hotter as she put three fingers into her cunt and fucked herself while she sucked me., "God I'd like his big cock to be fucking me while I lick her sweet pussy. They are so sexy, I want to come, oh God this feels so good." I came about a gallon, as I imagined the two most beautiful women in the world fucking each other, as well as my beautiful wife sucking and fucking her husband. Kay came moments after me, and it was obvious I wasn't alone in my desire for our fantasy gym lady. I may have started it, but Kay sure picked it up.

This, of course did not make things any easier at the gym. Now every time I looked at her I imagined she noticed, and was pissed off. Kay was basically conservative, but when she wants something she goes after it. We had enjoyed a few little adventures, but we certainly lived nowhere near what could be called an alternative lifestyle, except in our fantasy world. I thought I would die if Kay even went up, and talked to her, so from then on I basically kept my head down, worked my butt off, and tried not to notice this wonderful sexy creature. I figured Kay could look out for herself.

Then it happened. Near the end of my workout, when I was at my sweatiest, most tired, and not paying attention, I careened around the leg extension machine, and literally knocked my "gym lady" over. I landed on top of her, and as I pulled her up from under me she came up way quicker than I expected and ended up full in my arms. The combination of her athleticism, and the fact that I thought she would be way heavier because of her muscles, had caused me to misjudge greatly, and then to top it all off, I got an almost instant curling bar in my pants. As I bent over to cover the tent growing in my bicycle shorts, I mumbled as I backed away " I really love the way you work out, you're fantastic, I mean you look, I mean it's awesome, I mean I'm sorry."

I fled to the safety of the water cooler, where fortunately there was a guy that I had chatted to on and off. There is always safety in talking to someone you know.

"That was entertaining," he said.

"You don't know the half of it," I replied "It would not have been half as bad if it had been anyone but her."

"Why's that?" he queried.

"Ah nothin', except that of all the girls in the gym, she happens to be the one I have lusted after for about two months, apart from my wife, of course. I don't think she likes the fact that I can't take my eyes off her already, so now she'll really hate my guts - and to top it all off my apology came off more like a high school come on than saying I was sorry."

"I'm sure she'll be fine," he said, looking at me oddly. I decided that now was as good a time as any to finish my workout, so with a See Ya' I headed off to have a shower and spend some time there until I figured Kay would be ready to go.

When Kay and I got into the car, she was laughing at my predicament, which she had seen in its entirety from her position on the stairmaster.

"What did her husband say", she asked.

"What husband?" said I.

"Her husband, the guy you were talking to at the water cooler, I talk to him all the time, his name is Nic."

With a sinking feeling of what I had said I asked Kay "How come you didn't tell me you knew who he was, how come he remained nameless when we were fucking our brains out, and you were fucking me and her?"

Kay laughed, and said, "Because it was your fantasy, and besides, I didn't want you to be any more paranoid knowing that I talked to her husband, who by the way is a very, very sexy man, a really nice guy, and in my fantasy he is very definitely not anonymous."

My humiliation complete, we drove home, and that night, for the first time in a long time, I didn't think about my sexy "gym girl" or even my sexy wife. I resolved that I would have to apologise to Nic and his wife, and keep my mind exclusively on my workouts. I would humbly ask for their forgiveness, and resolve to never look at this beautiful creature again, not to look at her shapely legs that curved sensually up to the pot of nectar that was her pussy, not to ever imagine those strong arms pulling me to her as my cock entered her love canal, not to imagine Kay with her mouth on both of us as we thrust our bodies together, not to imagine Kay with her lips around Nic's cock, no to....Ah shit, this ain't gonna' be fun!

Then the unexpected happened, for the first time in months, they weren't there. They weren't there that week, and they weren't there the week after.

"Oh, great," I said, "now I've chased them both away. I've really blown it."

Kay could only laugh, but even she had to admit, it didn't look good. Fortunately now was the time for our long weekend, and we just went for bike rides and didn't go to the gym for the next few days, so I was hoping that after three and a half weeks, maybe they'd forget.....

We took off on Thursday afternoon on a car ferry to this small town on an island about two hours away, and as soon as the ferry docked, I forgot all about my worries. They seemed to just flow away with the tide. That night I felt desire again for the first time in a while, and Kay looked so pretty, I could hardly wait to make love to her.

As we cuddled together that night I whispered "Would you like to be fucking Nic right now?" She answered by turning to me , and putting her tongue in my mouth, and as she passionately kissed me, her hand slid down and found my already hard cock, as her other hand tenderly cupped my balls.

"I'd like to fuck you all." She murmured. She then slid down my body, and took me in her mouth, completely enveloping me. I wanted to taste her cunt, but she kept twisting away before I finally managed to draw her close to me and place two fingers inside her while my tongue lapped her beautiful nether lips, and teased her tiny woman cock. We didn't so much come as explode, and Nic and his wife once again became our favorite fantasy couple. As we lay in one another's arms, Kay told me that after I had told her about our "gym girl", and she put her together with Nic, she became fascinated with how sexy they were, even though they weren't trying. She loved Nic's body, because it was so different from mine. Nic was built like a tennis player, while I was much more like a football player. Kay thought we would be perfect matched lovers for her, with Nic's wife the perfect dessert.

I slept like a baby, and awoke to hot tea and muffins which Kay had already bought from the little bakery near the motel. We had a great little unit, with a kitchen and living room, as well as a large bedroom, with a king sized bed for a playground.There was a private verandah that flowed off the bedroom and gave us a great view of the ocean, and the sound of the waves crashing onto the rocks below only added to the serenity. I was all for us staying in, but Kay had other ideas.

Kay's story

I knew Todd wouldn't want to do much, but that was ok, because I like to sunbathe, and Todd has such fair skin that it's not such a good idea for him. Better for him to relax in our room and rest up. You see, when I sunbathe in my two piece I get to feeling pretty sexy - I'd like to fuck half the people that go by, so Todd will need his strength.

As I left the motel, I knew that Todd would get up, take a shower, and then go back to lying on the bed. Good, he'd be exactly where I needed him when I got back. I hoped he'd get lots of rest.

The beach was fabulous, and despite the great weather and the season, it wasn't too crowded. I resolved not to fall asleep, tempting though it was, because sunburn and passionate lovemaking do not go together. I relaxed for about an hour, and then decided to people watch. This immediately started to make me feel horny, and I was contemplating how I could get my fingers down to my pussy when I was startled by a "Hello".

I turned around and saw this absolutey beautiful woman, perfectly made up with...."Nic! God you look different. I didn't realise what a difference tousled hair, and one less piece of clothing could make!"

"Well thank you, and if I may say so, you look the same as always...georgeous. Kay this is my wife Nancy. Nancy this is Kay."

It was at that moment that I realised that this beautiful creature was our gym girl, and as great as she looked at the gym,out here, where she wanted to be noticed, she looked stunning. I immediately became moist and thoughts of all the delicious things I'd like to do to them started spinning in my head.

"Are you here alone?" asked Nancy, her voice silky smooth,and my pussy went from moist to wet in a heartbeat.

"No, I'm with my husband Todd," I said.

"Todd's your husband!" they said in unison, and I realised they had never placed us together.

"I thought you'd know that Nancy, he keeps running into you."

They both laughed, but I noticed a subtle, almost embarrassed look on their faces. They recovered quickly, however, and went on to say how they'd been here for almost three weeks, and were so relaxed they felt like they could stay here forever.

"I'd invite you up to our place, but I think Todd would die if he saw both of you come through the door," I said, "You did tell her didn't you Nic?"

I saw that embarrassed look again as Nic said, "Well, actually I 've told her quite a few times."

Nancy looked me straight in the eyes, and something electrical passed between us as she said, " I liked what he said, I really liked what he said."

Right then I knew something would happen before we left this island. I was so aroused that I couldn't stand up. There was a sexual tension that you could physically feel. Nic seemed overcome by it, and he started to shake, and flopped down beside me. I could see that his cock was hard, and I yearned to reach out, and take it in my mouth.

"But Todd was always worrying that he was offending you, when he couldn't take his eyes off you," I blurted out, "and then after knocking you down, getting a hardon, and then spilling his guts to Nic......"

Suddenly, we all started to laugh, the tension was broken, and we were like old friends all reveling in poor Todd's misfortune. Nancy went on to say that she felt very unsure of herself, and had stayed away from the gym for a long time because she didn't like her body. She said that it was only recently that she felt better about it, but even now she preferred to be anonymous, she said she hadn't really noticed anyone staring at her because she was so self absorbed. Sort of the way Todd was that day, we all agreed. We then started to feel rather naughty, and thought that teasing Todd would be a fine idea, especially, I remarked, since Nancy hadn't even noticed Todd.

"I didn't say I didn't notice him," said Nancy, " I just said I hadn't seen him staring at me," she giggled, "actually, I thought he was rather cute!"

With more laughter and giggling we set off to see Todd. As we walked we bumped into one another like friends will do, but here it was something else, and we gradually melded into one. By the time we got to the motel we were literally fondling one another. As we got into the elevator, Nancy put her hands on each side of my face and kissed me on the mouth. I felt weak as she said "We've never done this with anyone before , you know," and the unspoken became spoken.

I turned to Nic and passionately kissed him, while both my hands drifted down to his already raging cock. "Neither have we," I breathlessly replied, and as I turned back to Nancy I said, " and I've never made love to a woman before, except you, in my dreams."

All three of us were kissing each other when the elevator rudely brought us to reality at our floor. All plans of teasing Todd went out the windows, along with our inhibitions. We opened the door and heard Todd say Hi. Nancy shushed me as she went first toward the bedroom, peeling off all but her bikini as she went.

"I was told you want to fuck me," she purred to a shocked Todd, "Well this is your lucky day!" I could see this shy beauty become something else as she shucked off what was left on her body and glided out of view towards Todd.

I turned towards Nic and almost shouted "Fuck Me!", and actually tore my two piece off. I was on my knees with this gorgeous man's cock in my mouth before he could get his thongs off. It tasted so good, and I could taste the pre-come oozing on to my tongue. I wanted to swallow his whole body, and with no thought except wanting his come, I kept sucking, with my hands turning round his beautiful rod like a lollipop. Then I felt his hands go behind my head,and I knew Iwas about to taste his delightful juices, a taste that I had been dreaming about for months. He exploded in my mouth, and as I sucked I was so turned on that I wanted it to go on forever. He fell to the floor with me, kissed me, and told me he had never been sucked like that before, not even by Nancy. I actually blushed, before my horny state took over, and we slid off the floor, and into the bedroom.

The scene in front of us was so sexy, I almost came from the sight of it. Nancy was draped over the end of the bed, with her legs dangling, and I could see Todd's cock driving into her like a piston. They looked at one another with pure lust, oblivious to the world around them. I quickly crossed the room, and started to lick and suck them where they joined, and as I fell into their rhythm, I was able to suck Nancy's sexy clitoris , and Todd's wonderful cock in succession. I was in heaven. Then to my surprise, I was joined by Nic, and in an evening of firsts, I saw another man lick my husband's lovely cock. Todd looked down, and was so turned on by everything, he just smiled and kept pumping. I left Nic to carry on what I had started, and went up to Nancy's mouth and devoured her with kisses. In a little sexy voice she said, "I want to taste your pussy."

I was about to straddle when I felt Nic's cock nudge my cunt lips, so as I murmured "later darling" I thrust back onto Nic, and again I felt his beautiful cock enter me, this time in my pussy. It was the most incredible fucking I have ever experienced, and although I don't believe it was possible, it felt like we all came in one big mind and body explosion.

We threw a minimum of clothes on, and went to sit genteely with our wine on the verandah, to recover from this glorious lovemaking, and try to explain to a still somewhat bewildered, though very happy Todd, how this had all come about. It turned out, that as we had fantasized about them, they had about us, and had spent their holiday making love with us in their thoughts.

As we talked of our shared fantasies, Nic walked over to me and kissed me while I gently fondled his already hard cock and his wife's very moist pussy. Todd sat there stroking himself, and Nancy leaned over and planted a kiss on the end of my favorite organ, then straightened up to kiss Todd hard. "I want to fuck all of you, fuck you and suck you, and do it and do it, and do it" Although I thought, hey that was my idea, I smiled knowing that all four of us would have all our fantasies fulfilled before we left the island.

toffy
toffy
15 Followers