The Long Weekend

Story Info
A husband is emotionally tested when his fantasy comes true
2k words
3.67
92.2k
40

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have decided to share our story. While she will proof each chapter before I submit it she has left me to tell it from my perspective.

Chapter 1

I will begin last summer. After much talk and planning we drove from our home in the north of England, south to Bristol.

It was a beautiful evening we travelled into. The sun fell over the Welsh hills, stretching shadows across the motorway. For a Friday rush hour the traffic seemed relaxed. It was if the world taking an unhurried breath, enjoying the beauty of evening and the promise of the weekend to come.

I didn't rush the drive, leaving my left hand on Amy's thigh as I steered. She mirrored the contact, occasionally stroking her fingers over my crotch; an unnecessary reminder of the sexual anticipation that filled the car.

Almost dreamily the city welcomed us. We could sense the build of good feeling and excitement that a warm, summer evening can bring.

We checked into the hotel holding hands and kissed passionately once we were in our room. I fixed Amy a cold glass of white wine and took a lager for myself out of our cool bag.

Our balcony overlooked the docks - a joining of old and new. As the light died the rejuvenated area was coming to life. Noise from people relaxing and enjoying the evening was building beneath us.

There was only an hour until we had to meet Ben. Amy said she was going to take a shower. I watched her undress, both of us aware of the lust that the sight of her body created in me. I went back to the window and watched people passing below me. The coloured lights of numerous bars reflected all around the edge of the water.

Amy came out of the bathroom. I went over and kissed her. I could feel her nerves in her kiss. As always I was tantalised by the beauty of her breasts and I wondered whether Ben would be getting this view of her later in the evening.

I had fantasied about this event for years and there was a feeling of disbelief that this may be the night that my fantasy was realised. While she sat on the bed I towelled her back and kissed her neck. She drank wine rather quickly and dried her hair. We hardly spoke, occasionally kissing.

Amy put on the new underwear she had bought the previous weekend and pulled on a crimson dress which worked nicely around her tall figure.

Simultaneous waves of pride and doubt rose in me. We left the hotel. The bar we had arranged to meet Ben in was only a short walk. Amy gripped my hand hard.

"Nervous?" I asked.

"Just a bit," she laughed.

"Don't be. You look beautiful," I told her for about the fourth time.

"And nothing has to happen if you don't want it too," I added, almost wishing nothing to happen since I loved her so much and was now experiencing a doubt that this was really what I wanted.

Amy squeezed my hand. "I know."

We entered the bar and Amy spotted Ben straight away. Although I had seen photos of him it felt like a gut punch to see him for real. He was tall and slim with broad shoulders and a welcoming smile. He gave off an air of relaxed friendliness and I couldn't help but like him. It was the first time that Amy had seen him in over a decade but it didn't look like it. They exchanged easy kisses on their cheeks and Amy turned to introduce me.

Ben's handshake felt genuine as he said,"Great to meet you, Pete."

"Great to meet you too, Ben," I replied. "Amy's always talking about you."

"Well I've heard a lot about you too. Sit down and let me get you guys a drink."

"No, I'll get them," I said, not letting him past. "You two need to catch up!"

When I got to the bar I felt a sweat all over my body. This was really happening! I looked over at them. They looked great together, incredibly relaxed considering that the only contact they had had in years was by text or Facebook. Again I experienced the dual emotions of excitement and fear.

Ben had chosen a good bar to meet; busy but not crowded. I glanced around. The customers were a real mix of ages although the place had a youthful energy. Amy was easily the best looking woman of her age in the building. I observed Ben looking at her as Amy put her head back and laughed at something he said. It was clear he made the same judgement. I felt another shot of pride.

I re-joined them with a tray of drinks. The plan had been for me to stay as long as it took both Amy and I to feel she was safe with Ben but any doubt either of us might have had been dispelled before I even got back to them. I quizzed Ben a little about his work as a photographer and his climbing. His answers were polite but humble. I liked it that he didn't want to talk much about himself. I decided against trying to change the conversation to their past, about how they met.

It was a story I had made Amy tell me dozens of times. They had still been teenagers when they both took jobs at a summer camp in Spain. They each taught watersports to holidaying kids there during the day, but the evenings sounded like endless hedonist parties of alcohol, spliffs and sex. Amy and Ben had soon paired up, spending every drunken night together having carefree sex in Ben's tent. Amy was proud of the fact that their co-workers would applaud them when they had finished, having been listening to their efforts from their own tents.

All this was nearly 20 years ago. They had kept in touch and met up a few times in the years immediately following their return to England, but that sexed up summer formed the basis of their history together.

We were all a little nervous and drinking quickly. Ben offered to get another round of drinks in but I took the chance to make my leave.

"I've got to be going," I lied. "It's great to meet you, Ben!"

I looked into his eyes. "I hope you have a very special evening," I told him while I shook his hand.

"Thanks," he laughed, a little uncomfortably.

Amy stood up and smiled at me a little nervously.

"Ok?" I asked.

"Yes!" she grinned. "I'll text you."

"Do," I almost pleaded.

"Don't rush back!" I told her loud enough for Ben to hear.

My heart scampered about in my chest as I walked away.

I found a table by the dockside and ordered more beer while I watched the city engage the night. In my head I went over the conversation with Ben a dozen times. Had I made it clear enough that I didn't want to stand in the way of however far he and Amy wanted to take things? Surely I had.

Amy had told him this much in their text messaging. I recalled the critical conversation she had shown me on her phone.

She had mentioned that we planned to come down to Bristol and suggested that it would be good to meet up. Ben had been keen. He had said that it would be nice to meet me.

"Sure," Amy had replied, "but it would be great to spend some time with just you."

"Won't Pete mind?" he had asked.

"Quite the opposite! He is always encouraging me to meet up with old flames."

When Ben had not responded. She added, "It's a fantasy of his."

"Wow, ok!" Ben replied.

"It would be lovely to catch up," Amy added.

"Yeah, I'd love that."

So there had remained some ambiguity about this meeting. There was no commitment by any of us, except perhaps from me to leave them to it. So many times Amy and I had fantasied about her going to bed with him, either with or without me present. At first Amy had been reluctant to engage in my fantasies but increasingly she would get hugely turned on when we played my game and I told her to imagine it was Ben's cock that she sucked, that fucked her and that came wherever he chose to. After months of fantasy, uncountable recantations of every memory Amy had of their sex together, she finally agreed she would consider it for real. And now that door I had been pushing against had swung wide open and I realised I couldn't shut it if I wanted to. I shivered and wondered what I had done.

My phone buzzed and I had snatched it before it stopped vibrating.

Going to eat X

My fingers fumbled a reply.

How is it going? X

Good. Are you ok?

Yes. Drinkin by the water

See you later. Love you X

Love you

I typed, shaking and not sure how things were going to develop or even how I wanted them to develop.

The natural light dimmed and this seemed to increase the volume around me. Soon the whole dockside was a swarming buzz of young people screaming, shouting and laughing. It was impossible to sit alone at my table and I felt uncomfortable amidst a population that was becoming more youthful with time.

I returned to hotel, ordering a sandwich to be delivered to our room although I had no sense of hunger. The whole of my insides were an empty cavern that was set to implode. I tore open another beer and sat with my feet on the balcony watching the movement below. I made sure the volume on my phone was set to 'loud' but still checked it every few minutes. Muffled by the happy screams of those below me, a clock chimed ten from somewhere in the city behind me.

There was a knock at my door and for a moment I thought it must be Amy but of course it was only room service with my sandwich. I took a bite but could not eat. Instead I watched the silhouettes of Victorian rooftops and church spires manifest boldly on the skyline. The moon rose and rolled out a shaky sheet across the water.

I sat imagining what may be to follow. Amy was a wonderful lover, brilliant at using her mouth to serve my cock, balls and arse. I was sure that Ben remembered very clearly the pleasure that Amy had given him that summer in Spain.

So many times we had played the out the fantasy of their lovemaking being reinvigorated. Knowing the elation that Ben would get if they went to bed together created a pleasurable glow in my head. Even now I did not fully understand my own desire for this to happen. If Amy cheated on me I knew I would be devastated and not turned on at all. But the idea that she would give her body to another man in order to please me was not only a huge turn on but felt like an act of love. For my fantasy to work I needed her to enjoy it. Her willingness to have sex with another man was an essential ingredient. If she felt pushed into it then I didn't want it to happen.

We had talked this over many times in the last couple of months. She got so turned on when we fantasied about Ben fucking her that we both accepted that she wanted it. She remembered how good he was at eating her pussy. It was this thought that I used to ignite her lust in our fantasising. It never took long for her pussy to moisten when I made her describe how he would put his head between her legs and give her pleasure.

Would that happen tonight?

The clock chimed another hour. Then my phone buzzed and danced on my lap.

Going back to Bens

My heart twisted like a spinning coin. This was it! It was really happening. But how to reply?

I typed:

Am SO horny!

and pressed send.