The Long Weekend

Story Info
Tom preps Connie for a long weekend.
1.2k words
4.06
29k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connie had had a very bad day and that was good for Tom. It meant that he would be the recipient of all that pent up tension and frustration. Tom still often wondered what his life would have been like if he had not attended Ms. Connie Cook's real estate lecture on that day three months ago.

"When are you coming over," the voice on the other end was terse, her words, clipped.

"Around six."

"Make it sooner. I want you there when I get home. ... and be ready. "

"OK."

He thought it best to keep his response simple. She was in no mood.

The 32 year old quickly prepared himself for Connie's arrival, while he had never questioned their age difference, in the beginning it had concerned Connie. Tom's only problem was that he loved older women and Connie was a dream come true. Having been married for over 30 years to the only lover she had ever know, Connie was ripe for experimentation and although he had never met the man, Tom had raised a glass to his benefactor on more than one occasion. You see Connie's late husband was an ass man, or to be more precise, an ass fucker.

Tom often smiled when he recalled he and Connie's first love making session. He had just hammered her pussy big time when Connie flipped over on her stomach so quickly it would make your head would spin.

Grabbing an ample cheek in both hands she pulled herself open wide. Tom lay by her side a little perplexed.

"Aren't you going to fuck my ass? There's lube in the nightstand" she said, looking over her shoulder with the sweetest look of confusion and hurt that Tom had ever seen.

Well, not one to pass up such an offer, Tom's cock quickly rouse to the occasion. It was only later that Tom learned that Connie's hubbie actually preferred the "servant's entrance" so much so, that anal sex for Connie had always been the norm and that the few men she had been with since her husband, tended not to be interested in fulfilling her needs in that regard.

Tom stopped daydreaming and got back to the task at hand. He undressed and placed in each of the short, terry robe pockets, what he hoped would be needed for the evening. Since it was the Friday before the long weekend, Tom anticipated that if he were lucky, the evening would progress far into night. As he waited, time seemed to creep by. Tension grew as he paced around the bedroom trying to keep his hand from doing what he so desperately wanted to do.

"But that he said, would spoil the evenings entertainment wouldn't it" He found himself saying out loud. "Hell, now she has me talking to myself"

Tom heard a car door and looked down into the driveway to see his full figured lady attempting to juggle her briefcase, travel mug and purse from the car. At 6', 200 lbs she had modelled to put herself through college and now some sixteen pounds heavier, the 52 year old was still stunningly beautiful with a nice sized chest that complimented her height, full hips and big thighs, she never failed to make his dick hard.

Connie rushed through the door slowing just enough to flash a "come fuck me smile."

"I have to pee!"

Connie grabbed two of her young man's fingers and moving quickly down the hall, heading for the guest bathroom. She dropped Tim's fingers as she crossed the threshold and yanking up her skirt with both hands, wiggling her large ass back and forth to free it from the confines of the business suit's tight tan skirt. Before she could spin around to sit on the toilet, Tim quickly took her by the hips and bent her over the toilet seat planting small kisses on her ass as his dick savoured the sight. Connie's skirt was now bunched up around her waist framing her ass with the tops of her black thigh highs. It was then that he realized she was not wearing panties! She must have heard the involuntary grown that escaped his lips as his mouth sought out her pussy and asshole.

"See, I meant it when I said be ready. I went to the lady's room before I cleared my desk to leave..., her breath was now coming shot and weak,...just so we wouldn't waste any time."

The thought of Connie spending her final moments at work, surrounded by her fellow professional stuffed shirt co-workers pantie-less, was all his cock needed to come to full staff.

Earlier that day Tom had called her just as she was heading for the ladies room. Connie tried to get Tom off the phone but he insisted on continuing their now suggestive conversation right up to the moment Connie entered the stall. It was then that Tom asked her to put her camera phone to good use. Not only was he able to hear her powerful stream as it hit the porcelain but he was also able to see the beautiful hairy muff that produces it.

And now the object of his desire was before him. His head was spinning as Connie tuned in his grasp and parted his robe taking a firm grasp on his now hard cock, quickly yanking it, pulling it hard as if it were a string attached to her favourite pull toy. Pulling him closer.

"Please baby, Mommy has to pee so bad... please..."

Tim helped ease her down, lifting her legs to his shoulders and inching her to the edge of the toilet seat. He placed his head between her legs swimming in the musky warm scents that lingered there from a full days worth of meetings, bathroom breaks and sweet crotch sweat. His fingers pried open her wet pussy lips wide as his tongue and teeth sought out and nibbled her clit. Soon he found what his tongue was looking for, her pee hole. As she shivered, Connie throw her hips forward into her young man's face and let loose a stream of warm liquid love, into his waiting mouth.

"Lick it," Connie whispered. "Lick it baby, don't waste a drop."

Tom did his best to do as he was told, slipping his KY covered middle finger deep inside Connie's well used ass.

She started cumming, so violent was her orgasm that Tom felt she would snap his neck at any moment.

Finally, as her spasms subsided Tom moved her to the sink, lifting her legs, easing his rock hard phallus into her waiting hot hole.

For the next five minutes Tom moved in and out of Connie like a jackhammer. "Cum in my ass Tom, please, cum in my ass."

Without missing a beat Tom moved into Connie's ass, gripping a fat ass cheek in each hand and rammed his cock home for all he was worth. Within two strokes she was filled with his cum.

Connie slid off the countertop, dropped to her knees and proceed to clean Tom's cock with her moist wet mouth. The taste of her pussy, ass and Tom's cum mingled to create an intoxicating cocktail that made her crave more.

Tom lifted Connie to her feet, she was weak as a kitten as they stumbled toward the bedroom, mouths pressed together, tongues intertwined, already thinking of what pleasures the weekend would bring.