The Long Weekend

Story Info
Forced sex.
4.3k words
4.04
77.2k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cespenar
Cespenar
29 Followers

Kathy and her boyfriend had planned this weekend to get away from the density of the city. They had been growing more and more excited as the weeks went by.

Finally, it was Friday and they were on their way.

As Tom's big old convertible Ford rumbled along the narrow mountain road, Kathy's head lay back against the seat and her long, blonde hair blew in the wind. She had her arms resting across the back of the wide seat, making her pert breasts jut against the tight singlet top she had on.

Tom's eyes kept drifting to her chest as he was distracted by her beautiful breasts. Her nipples, stiffened by the wind, jutted against the thin cotton of her tee shirt.

Kathy smiled at him. "You'll get a chance to see them when we get to the cabin, Tom," she said with a laugh.

Tom pulled into a roadside diner for a fuel top-up and some supplies.

Kathy bounded into the grocery department while Tom filled the car with fuel.

He replaced the hose and fuel-cap and followed Kathy to the shop.

When he went in to pay for the petrol, he noticed Kathy flirting with two guys. He felt a bit jealous, and when he was handed his change he walked quickly over to the trio. Kathy was tall and slim, but these two muscly guys made her look petite.

He grabbed Kathy's arm and said "Come on. Don't talk to strangers."

Kathy pulled away as Tom went through the grocery aisles. "Tom and I are going up to Ramsay's Cabin for the weekend," she said to the two big men. "We've been planning it for months. It's good to finally get out of the city."

Tom rounded on her and hissed, "Kathy! Don't tell everyone where we are going. It could be dangerous."

"Don't be silly," she replied with a laugh. "They are just a couple of hicks."

The two big men turned as one when they heard her say that.

"Oops!" And Kathy blushed.

Later, as they unloaded the groceries into the refrigerator, Kathy remarked how beautiful the view was around the cabin.

Tom agreed, telling her that was why he wanted to bring her up here.

Kathy thanked him and kissed him. Tom tried to wrap his arms around her as he returned the kiss, but she danced away. "Wait till later" she laughed.

They had a light meal, even though it was only four pm. They'd been driving for a long time, and hadn't stopped to eat. They took the meal out to the decking that overlooked a tree-lined canyon.

There was a long wooden seat down below the decking that gave Kathy an idea.

After the meal, Kathy told Tom to strip to his jeans. She always thought he looked sexy, that way. He was happy to oblige, and she told him to wait down there on that seat.

She took her time cleaning and washing up, knowing that Tom would be more than eager to make love when she went down to sit with him.

In about thirty minutes Kathy wandered out to the decking. Tom looked up at her and his eyes opened wide. She had on a gauzy little jacket that came just below her hips. and it was tied with ribbons.

Kathy pretended to be looking out across the canyon as she raised her arms over her head and stretched, and at the same time arched her back and thrust her hips forward.

Tom stood up quickly and gawked at the beautiful sight of Kathy with no panties on. The jacket had lifted up and revealed her downy covered pussy to his view.

She lowered her arms and wandered slowly down to Tom and smiled at the bulge in his jeans.

He grabbed her and started kissing her, and she passionately returned his kisses for a moment, before sliding a hand down to his cock.

She slowly undid the buttons while his hands cupped her beautiful breasts. His cock sprang free as she loosened the last button and she was rewarded with the stiffness of his throbbing cock.

Tom groaned as the massaged his cock and she felt her pussy moistening in readiness for him. Tom Knew that playing with her nipples turned her on almost uncontrollably.

"Not so fast big boy," she laughed. "We have all weekend."

"Yeah," groaned Tom, as he removed his jeans. "But I want you as many times as possible."

Kathy pulled away and undid the ribbons holding her jacket closed. Tom made a grab for her breasts but she jumped away and said, "Steady on, steady on. Don't rush it. I'm not going anywhere."

"Tom grinned at her and said "Yeah, and I know where I want to go. Deep into that hot little pussy of yours."

Kathy told Tom to stand back for a moment, and then she lay lengthwise on the seat with her legs spread wide on either side of it.

"Okay," she said in a husky voice. "Come here and fuck me."

Tom needed no more encouragement. He straddled the seat and his hot gaze roved over Kathy's beautiful, naked body. His cock jutted out just above her inviting sex and she reached up, clasping it, and drew it towards her pussy lips.

Tom bent his knees and Kathy drew his cock to her pussy and started rubbing the tip up and down between the lips. Tom groaned and Kathy arched her body as pleasure suffused them both.

Tom couldn't wait any longer and as Kathy pushed the swollen head of his cock down, he thrust and drove the tip into her vagina. He lowered himself full length onto her naked beauty and slowly pushed his cock deeper into the warm slickness of her cunt.

Kathy arched her hips up as much as she could as Tom started a vigorous thrusting that elicited soft cries of ecstasy from her.

As Toms hips humped up and down with the vigorous fucking, two pairs of eyes watched from the dark shadows of the treeline.

Both watchers were feeling horny as they watched the gorgeous blonde being fucked, and it was obvious to the watchers that she was one sexy bitch.

"Tomorrow." One word and the two watchers disappeared as silently as they'd come.

As Tom's seven inch cock pumped her cunt Kathy moaned softly. "Ooh! Tom! Fuck, this is good. It's so sexy to be fucked like this and no one can see us."

Tom only half understood what Kathy had said. His cock was deep inside his beatiful girlfriend, and he was fucking her. Oh boy, he thought. This is heaven.

Tom came before Kathy as his semen pumped into her, but she didn't mind. His cock usually stayed hard till he'd finished her. His cock kept pounding her pussy for another minute till she came, her head rolling from side to side and her shoulders and torso heaving against him.

He sat back as his legs slid under Kathy's thighs. His hard cock popped out of her and sprang up, flicking a mixture of their juices onto her belly.

She looked down and smiled. "I've got more work to do by the look of things, lover."

Tom grinned and replied, "Just open those lovely legs and let me do the work. You do what you do best and lie back and enjoy it."

He grinned as he realized his cock was not going to leave the party just yet, so he grabbed Kathy by the waist and pulled her up onto his lap. She smiled into his eyes as she raised herself up and let him guide her onto his cock.

He held her hips and rocked her vigorously for a minute or two until she felt his semen pumping deep into her again. She sighed as she leaned against him with her arms around his neck and her head on his shoulder. She smiled as she felt his cock soften and shrink.

They sat like that as they watched the sun go down. Kathy thought it was the most beautiful fuck she'd ever had.

When she whispered into Tom's ear just what she thought of her pleasure, she felt his cock stiffen again.

It was a most erotic sensation. Kathy thrilled as she felt the Tom's hot male flesh swell and thicken as it lengthend, swelling up into her vagina.

With a giggle, she started bouncing up and down as he pulled her tight against him. They both came again, rather quickly, and Kathy felt rather full of Tom's hot juices as he emptied himself into her.

It was rather dark now, so they headed back into the cabin.

Kathy said she'd have a tub, and would Tom fill it for her. Tom laughed and pushed her onto the cabin's bed. "I don't think I'll let my semen-soaked little sex-kitten wash all that sex off. I think you should stay like that all night."

Kathy laughed and said "Okay lover-boy. If you can put up with the smell, I can put up with you."

Tom made exaggerated sniffing sounds before saying, "All I can smell is a musky, sexy bitch in heat."

Kathy made to hit him, but he grabbed her and spun her around before dumping her on the bed. He held her arms as she struggled and giggled, then lowered his lips to hers. As they kissed, she stopped struggling and slipped her arms around his neck.

"I love you," she whispered.

"And I love you, to, darling. Even more than you love me."

Kathy pulled away and frowned at him. "How do you figure that?"

"My cock always comes to the party. It wants to fuck you all the time. Give you lots and lots of hot lovin' baby."

"Kathy laughed and pushed him away. "Typical male," she laughed. "Always wanting to get in my pants."

Tom looked a bit perplexed and asked, "Isn't that what I said?"

That night they fucked two more times before they finally fell asleep.

As Kathy was drifting off, she smiled to herself. I've never felt so sexy before, she thought. Tom is good for me. Her smile widened as she thought of Tom's thick, seven and a half inch cock.

In the morning, they made love again before bounding out of bed. "This mountain air ups the energy level" laughed Kathy.

"Don't you mean the sex level?"

Kathy spun around from getting breakfast for the two of them, making her gorgeous breasts jiggle. With a big smile she said "Maybe I mean the fuck level, Big Tom."

They sat outside, enjoying the view as they each sipped a coffee.

"It's so beautiful here, Tom. Thanks for bringing me."

Tom smiled at Kathy's comment. "As long as you keep naked, I'll bring you as often as you wish, my gorgeously sexy darling."

"You want to get into my pants again, don't you?"

"No! You don't have any on. I just want to get into you."

"You're insatiable," laughed Kathy.

"And I hope you are to. As a matter of fact I know you are."

"This weekend .... I guess I'll be as insatiable as you want." And Kathy gave a throaty chuckle.

Tom smiled, thinking, what a wonderful weekend.

As they sat there with not a care in the world, two men were coming around the cabin from the other side. They sneaked quietly into the cabin and looked around. One of them saw that there were locks on the two doors.

They moved into shadowy corners of the cabin and waited.

Kathy and Tom entered the cabin several minutes later with their arms around each other. They were smiling into each others faces as Tom cupped one of Kathy's breasts.

They moved to the bed and Kathy threw herself down on it and spread her legs wide open as she raised her arms over her head, making her gorgeous breasts jut up.

Two pairs of eyes watched as the girl offered herself to the man. They saw her nipples harden while she watched the man's cock swell and jut out and up. They watched the man climb between the girl's open legs and drive his cock deep into her pussy with a hard thrust.

As they watched quietly from the shadows, the young man held himself up on his stiff arms as his hips pumped his cock in and out of the girl.

Her head rolled from side to side and her shoulders heaved as her stomach muscles tautened with lust while the guy's cock drove her wild.

Kathy came with a shuddering gasp and she lay back quietly letting Tom fuck his semen into her cunt.

After he came, he collapsed onto her slim body, and they lay like that for a few minutes.

The two men moved out of the shadows as Tom and Kathy got up off the bed. They stepped close to the naked Tom and kathy whose mouths dropped open in surprise.

"Hi. Remember us?" said one.

Tom groaned as Kathy cowered behind him.

Tom was hustled to a chair by one of the men and told to sit quietly. He was to shocked to resist. The other man led Kathy away from the bed and looked her up and down. Kathy started to struggle, but the man pushed her towards the end of the table.

The other man tied her hands behind her and then the first man pushed her against the table. She fell back along the table as the man stood between her knees.

Her butt was right on the edge of the table and her hips were thrust upwards. Her pussy lips, still swollen from Tom's fucking were thrust up for the three men to see.

Tom groaned as he realized that these men were going to fuck Kathy. Kathy heard him and turned her head to look at him. She looked a bit frightened, so Tom said "Please don't hurt her. She's only twenty."

The man between her knees placed his hands on her breasts and cupped them, squeezing and moving them around. He felt the nipples respond by stiffening to hard points.

He stepped back and stripped off. Tom's eyes nearly popped and Kathy noticed. She raised her head off the table and gasped. The man's cock was about nine inches long and very thick. The head was a huge purplish knob.

Kathy lay her head back down on the table. She felt a thrill run through her pelvis. She wondered what it would feel like. She felt a bit guilty at such a thought and turned to smile at Tom.

The man stepped closer to Kathy and placed his hands on her knees. He pushed them wid apart before lowering his mouth to her pussy.

His tongue flicked out and licked over the swollen nub of Kathy's clitoris. It was still swollen from Tom's fucking of her just minutes ago.

Kathy gasped as the ecstasy of his lick raged through her pelvis. She writhed and bucked on the table as the man's tongue continued it's assault on her clitoris.

Tom was surprised to see Kathy pleasuring so ecstatically. But then he remembered that kathy was very sexy, and easy to get hot for a good fucking.

Kathy's cries of pleasure and the way she rolled her head from side to side while her hips bucked made Tom feel aroused. He could feel his cock stiffen and rise up.

Kathy came with a convulsive heave, and the man straightened up. He placed the head of his cock against the lips of her pussy and thrust.

She cried out as the head slid into her cunt, and then moaned as the man thrust again driving the full length of that huge cock fully into her.

He thrust powerfully, and Kathy cried and thrashed again and again as she was fucked to another orgasm. The man continued to thrust, pumping his cock in and out of Kathy's vagina until he came, sending spurt after spurt of hot jism deep into her core.

He withdrew, and the other man took his place between Kathy's legs. He thrust his cock deep into her vagina and started pumping her with powerful thrusts of his cock.

Kathy moaned and bucked again and again, and Tom realized she was cumming again. The man took his time with her, and Kathy was getting quiet as he came, pumping more hot semen into her.

The man withdrew and they turned to Tom. "We are taking your car back with us to town. We'll be back tomorrow, so be ready for us, hey?"

"What do you want?"

"We want to fuck your girlfriend again. She's hot. You saw how she liked it."

Tom had to agree. He said, "Yes, but we have to head back to the city tomorrow."

The men chuckled. One of them said "You'd better make it a long weekend buddy. You ain't goin' anywhere till we've had a coupla days with your sweetheart here. I'm sure she'll want more of us."

They turned and walked out. Tom heard his car start up and went over to Kathy. "Are you alright?" he asked.

Kathy couldn't look at him for a minute, then turned to face him. "I'm sorry, Tom. I couldn't help it."

Tom kissed her and said, "It wasn't your fault, sweetheart. There was no stopping them."

"Tom, darling," she said, "I came three times. It was great. I enjoyed what they did to me. They fucked me and I pleasured while they fucked me."

Tom thought about it for a while before saying, "It's better than them hurting you. And I have to confess, I liked the look of your beautiful body bucking while you were ridden. It turned me on to watch you being fucked."

Kathy sat up and saw that Tom's cock was hard and jutting up. She slid off the table, leaving a small puddle of semen there, and knelt in front of Tom. She took his cock into her hot little mouth and started to suck him. He came quickly, and Kathy swallowed his cum.

Tom was amazed. "You've never let me ... you've never sucked cock before, honey."

Kathy stood up and tossed her hair sexily. "I don't know what will happen tomorrow, Tom. Only that those two men will be back and they are going to fuck me. A lot."

Tom looked at her and asked, "Are you going to enjoy it?"

"Silly boy," she answered. "You always said I was a hot bitch."

Kathy kept Tom tired for the rest of the day, but when evening came, she put a curfew on. "You know those two guys are going to fuck my brains out tomorrow," she said. "I think I need some rest."

Tom felt a mixture of horniness and jealousy as he thought of the two men fucking Kathy. He couldn't help it but his hand went to his stiff cock.

Kathy noticed and slid closer to him in the bed. "Let me do that for you," she said. Wrapping her hand around his cock she pumped it up and down till he came.

They slept reasonably well that night, knowing what the next day would bring.

Tom was sitting inside drinking coffee, while Kathy sat out on the wooden bench. Tom had shorts on, but Kathy was beautifully naked.

He knew that Kathy was waiting for the two men. It turned him on to think how sexy Kathy was feeling. He knew Kathy was waiting to be fucked.

He heard the low rumble of his car approching. Tom didn't move, but after a few minutes, he saw the two men approach Kathy. She looked up at them and then lay back along the bench.

Tom watched as the two men fucked Kathy again and again. He was jealous, but it aroused him to see Kathy's body arching with lust as she was fucked.

The two men left after two hours, and Tom went out to Kathy. She told him they said they'd be back about four pm.

Tom gazed across the valley as Kathy darted inside. He heard running water and smiled. Kathy must be feeling a bit guilty. She's going to wash their lust of her body.

Half an hour later, Kathy came out and put her arms around Tom's neck. "I missed you, Tom," she whispered into his ear. Tom smiled at her.

Kathy's face lit up at Tom's smile. This was a mean thing to happen on their first weekend together, but Tom was obviously forgiving her. "Let's find a nice grassy spot, Tom. We can fuck all day."

It didn't take long. Tom found a nice patch of soft grass, and Kathy lay on it with her legs wide open and a sexy smile on her face. Tom removed his shorts and his cock springing free made Kathy moan.

He knelt between Kathy's spread thighs and noticed how swollen her pussy was. The lips were still open and her clitoris was slightly visible.

Tom moved up her body until his cock was poised over her pussy and then he plunged it into her. He groaned at the heat of her cunt as he thrust in and out, pleasuring her and himself as he fucked her.

After they'sd both cum, he lay upon her, his cock still deep inside her hot cunt.

They lay together like that until they wanted to fuck again, which they did several times during the day.

Four oclock came around and Tom saw that Kathy was eager to let the two guys fuck her. She tried to hide it, but he knew Kathy and she was obviously excited.

They turned up soon enough, and this time, they took Kathy to the bed. They lay on either side of her and took turns fucking her again and again.

It was well into the night when the two guys drove off in Tom's car again. He was sleepy, so he didn't go into the cabin, but dozed on the bench.

It must have been about midnite when Tom was woken from a deep sleep. It was Kathy, shaking his shoulder. "Tom. Come to bed. Please. I"m sorry."

Tom got up and she led him to the bed. He lay down on it, but Kathy wanted to show her boyfriend she cared. She pushed him onto his back and knelt over him, straddling his hips. She caressed his cock with one hand till it stood up stiff.

Cespenar
Cespenar
29 Followers
12