The Long Weekend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
festen6
festen6
176 Followers

And did Tiffany ever cum! She squeezed her legs around my head, trying to pull me inside her pussy, as I sucked and licked her swollen engorged clit, letting out a wail of "I'M CUMMMMMMMMMIIIINNNNGGGGGG!" It seemed to go on forever as she spasmed and her thighs shook, ending with a soft crying. As her legs relaxed and she lay there, gasping, I felt the strap-on slipping from my ass, and Mistress Kimiko moved to the bed, next to her slave's head.

She stroked her hair softly. "Oh, that was a great orgasm, wasn't it? He played my slut very well, didn't he?" Tiffany couldn't answer. After a moment or two, Mistress Kimiko stood up. "Get yourself together slut. I want to try his pussy eating skills out for myself. And if he's going to eat pussy, he needs that ass filled, so go slip into your strap-on and skewer him."

Tiffany slowly rolled off the bed, and was replaced by her Mistress. Mistress Kimiko got up on the bed on her hands and knees, "First though, bitch boy, you're going to start on my ass." She reached behind herself, grabbed my hair, and shoved my face right into the crack of her ass. I immediately sought out her crinkled hole, and started to lick and tongue fuck it, as I had Tiffany's pussy. This had the desired effect, as Mistress Kimiko started moaning "Oh, you seem to be quite accomplished at eating ass as well as pussy. Kayla's trained you well." I licked and kissed her rosebud until Tiffany had recovered enough to step into her strap-on harness. Mistress Kimiko then turned over, draped her legs over my shoulder and simply pointed at her pussy and commanded "Eat".

Unlike her Mistress, Tiffany plunged deep into my ass with her fist thrust, and rammed me as hard and fast as she could from the get go. And unlike her slave, Mistress Kimiko didn't hold off her orgasms. Fucking me, and watching her slave get off, along with the ass tonguing I'd given her had her on the edge, and she had her first orgasm within a minute of my tongue touching her engorged clit. She had 5 more within the next 5 minutes, and then pushed me away. "Keep...keep fucking him, whore... I'm not done with him yet," she gasped out. She rested for a minute or two, getting her breath back, before she slid down to the floor, and kneeled next to me. She reached underneath me, and began stroking my diamond hard dick.

"Look at this puddle of pre-cum on the floor!" she exclaimed, as she gave my pole long, firm strokes from base to tip. "You really do enjoy eating out a woman while you're being pegged, don't you?"

I was so far gone by then, that I couldn't speak, only moan and nod my head.

"Did he eat you really well, Tiffany? Did you cum really hard?"

"Oh yes, Mistress!"

"Well, he made me cum hard 6 times! I don't know if I'll need another orgasm again...well, at least for the next 20 minutes anyway!" she laughed. "Should we reward him?"

"Oh, I think we should, Mistress."

"And what about you, bitch boy? Do you want to cum? Want to shoot that load all over the floor?"

"Oh...fuck...yes...please...Mistress Kimiko. Please let me cum."

"Fuck him hard and fast, Tiffany." I don't know how she could, but she actually started thrusting into me faster and deeper, as I felt my orgasm building. "Ten strokes, bitch boy. You get ten more strokes, and if you don't cum, too bad..."

It took 5 before I was screaming and the wave of climax broke over me denied as it had been earlier by Maria. Tiffany was deceptively strong, because I felt like collapsing on the floor as jet after jet of jizz shot across the floor, but she held me up, her hands around my hips, as she kept pounding me from behind. As the last dribbles of spunk dripped to the floor, she slowly, agonizingly pulled out of me, and finally let me collapse in a heap.

I was deep into subspace, and I could barely feel the two of them on either side of me, rubbing my shoulders and back. "That was fucking hot, " I dimly heard Mistress Kimiko. "Kayla is very lucky to have you bitch boy. You eat pussy like a fucking champ! And you can take an ass pounding, too." They just kept contact with me, bringing me back from the deep hole I was in. "If she ever decides she's tired of you, just give me a ring. You are excellent sub."

"Thank you, Mistress, " I mumbled.

She smacked me on the ass. "Now, you left quite a mess, and I'm sure your Mistress has trained you to clean up after yourself. Hasn't she?"

I nodded, and slowly began crawling around the floor, licking up the puddle of pre-cum and my seed. "Oh, what a good little cum whore. Don't miss a drop."

As I finished up, Mistress Kimiko strode behind me, and re-inserted the butt plug. When I was done, Tiffany was standing before me with the cock gag, "Open." was the last thing she said to me, as it was put back into place. Then, as before, with Tiffany on her leash, and my dick held in her hand, they led me back out to the main room. Gail had been returned, and I looked at her, as I was placed back into bondage. Her eyes were shining, she had a slight smile on her gagged lips. Her breasts were red and crisscrossed with welts, her hair was bedraggled, and there was dried cum in it and on her face. From the glistening of her thighs, it was obvious she'd had many orgasms since we'd last been together. But she and I both knew the night wasn't over yet.

Next, both of us were used by Master Robert and Mistress Simone. They were a married couple, and like Mistress Kayla and Master John, they had a submissive couple -- Anita and Charlie -- attending them. Master Robert was a tall, well-muscled man, very tan, with a shaved head and a cruel sneer of a smile. Mistress Simone's coffee colored skin and long, lean legs showed her French Polynesian ancestry, but her piercing green eyes indicated some mixed race ancestry. Anita was a quite curvy brunette, with large breasts and pierced nipples and labia. Charlie was a slight young man, almost boyish, maybe 5' 5" tall. His uncut cock was maybe 5" long, and thin as well. Unlike the other three, he was very pale. I wondered if his Dominants kept him inside, locked in a cage most of the time.

Gail and I were ordered to kneel in front of our platforms. Charlie stood before me, his tiny penis right at eye level with me. Anita lay down on Gail's platform legs spread wide, her arms under her knees, pulling them back to her chest, her pussy completely exposed to Gail. We were ordered to begin orally servicing them. As we started, so did the vibrators inside of us.

Mistress Simone began to flog my ass and back as I tried to concentrate on giving Charlie a great blowjob. From the sounds next to me, Master Robert was laying into Gail as well. Charlie and Anita had both been told to hold out for as long as possible. The flogging, and the vibrations in my ass were making it hard to concentrate on the first uncircumcised dick I'd ever sucked, and I could only imagine what the added vibrations in Gail's pussy were doing to her. Mix it in with the flogging, and I was wondering how long Charlie would hold out. I gave it the best I could. And with his small size, it was easy to deep throat him and bury my nose into his crotch. I started fondling his balls with my free hand.

I got a new appreciation for what Gail had been going through when Mistress Simone and Master Robert switched sides. His blows were much harder as they struck the tops of my thighs, went up my ass and onto my back, then back down again. She hadn't made a sound while she was being flogged, and I was grunting with every blow. I kept at it though, sucking deeply on that uncut dick, until finally, I felt it begin to swell, and with a deep moan from Charlie, his spunk filled my mouth. I sucked even harder, and milked his balls, trying to get every last drop. As I was licking him clean, Anita screamed, and she was cumming too.

We were ordered to switch. As I got up and stood on the platform, I noticed we had attracted quite the crowd. It looked like everyone was watching us, and I saw Mistress Kayla smiling at me proudly.

"Now, you two want to hold out as well, " Mistress Simone purred, "You want our slaves asses as red as yours, don't you?"

As soon as Charlie latched on to my cock, I knew that wasn't going to happen. He was an expert cocksucker, and that, in concert with the butt plug rattling away on my prostate meant it wasn't going to be long. At least I held out longer than Gail. She was fountaining out an orgasm inside of a minute. Shortly after, I was yelling, "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" and filling Charlie's stomach with my third load of the night.

I hadn't noticed, but as I was being sucked dry, two benches had been moved into the room. Gail was already on one, on her hands and knees. Mistress Kayla walked over, and took me from the platform and had me lay on the other one on my back.

"Now, folks, it's time for the penultimate event of the night," Kayla said to the crowd. "The gang bang!"

I noticed that the men began to surround the benches, while the ladies made their way to the couches and chairs. There were four men surrounding me, and five around Gail. One of the men with her, Master Alex, slid underneath, and began rubbing his cock along her glistening, red, swollen pussy. Another began to get behind her, while a third was standing at her head, and two others alongside her.

The arrangement was similar with me. Master John, his thick, hard cock pointing at my mouth, Master Robert, with his even larger member, in between my legs, and Mistress Nina's two subs standing at either side of my chest. I had no illusion what was about to happen. I opened my mouth, and Master John's cock popped in "Such a good little bitch" he sighed as he began fucking my mouth. I reached out either hand and began stroking the two fags. I moaned loudly around the dick filling my mouth as Master Robert's pole entered my ass, spitroasting me.

The room filled with moans and sighs, and I could only imagine the ladies were engaged in their own gangbang. I just surrendered to the feeling of being completely filled, used like a total whore and slut, being used to provide pleasure to anyone who wanted it. And make no mistake, I was being used. Master Robert was making me his bitch with every powerful stroke, while Master John fucked my mouth. And Mistress Nina's slaves? I had hold of their cocks as well, but I wasn't stroking any more, as they moved their hips back and forth, fucking my hand. Like Gail, I was just a piece of fuckmeat.

It seemed to go on forever, and I was completely lost down the subspace rabbit hole. I heard Gail scream out several orgasms, and the comments from next to me of what a tight pussy she had, and how her ass was spasming. Master Robert chimed in that he thought my ass was probably tighter, and Master John let everyone know what a great cocksucker I was.

Then, I felt a soft, warm mouth encircling my cock, and Mistress Kayla was at my ear, whispering. "Such a slut. You are so fucking sexy right now. Filled with cock, making all these men feel so good. That's Master Alex's slut down on your cock, making it so hard. She licked me out so well, I thought it was only right that we see if she could suck cock. Be a very good slut for me, don't come until everyone else has." And with that, Mistress Nina's slave on my right began cumming, shooting ribbon after ribbon of jism all over my chest. Then her other slave let go, adding his load.

I could hear the men cumming on and in Gail as well, as she screamed out another orgasm. Then, Mistress Kayla looked over at Master John, "C'mon baby, I want you and Robert to fill my bitch up from both ends."

The cocks inside of me started speeding up, ramming me faster and harder. I think they were actually trying to meet somewhere in my stomach. I felt them swell, and as the first jets of cum filled my mouth and my ass, I half moaned, half screamed as my cock erupted into the most intense, longest orgasm I'd ever had. I screamed and my cock throbbed. I could feel my ass twitching around the cock buried deep inside me. And dimly, I could hear clapping.

After 5 or so minutes, just lying there, Mistress Kayla ordered Gail and me to kneel on the floor, facing each other. We were both covered in sweat and cum -- and Gail in girl squirt. She ordered us to lick each other clean...and added we had one last performance for the night.

Gail and I ran our tongues all over each other's naked bodies, ultimately falling to the floor, and lying next to each other. It took about 20 minutes to clean each other up. While I had only started with the deposits from Mistress Nina's slaves, rolling around with her, I had picked up a lot of her deposits as well. I guess it was good that it took us awhile -- or planned -- because we needed to rest up for the final event.

Mistress Kayla was again in the center of the room, standing next to the one bench that remained, a plastic bucket in her hand. A high-backed bar stool had also been brought in, and was positioned at the front of the bench. "Well, I hope you all enjoyed the evening," she began, "and our two party sluts." There was a chorus of agreement, a "Fucking hot night!" and "Those sluts were fantastic!" and some clapping.

"But, now it is time for one of us to pay the piper. Since our party sluts have been so enthusiastic and willing to be used and abused, we reward them...by giving them the use of one of us." She shook the pail. "I have the name of every dominant in here in this bucket." She reached in, and swirled around a bit, then came back out with a slip of paper in her hand. "And..." she opened up the ticket and read off of it, "Mistress Nina! You get to be the party sluts' toy!" She looked to Mistress Nina's two slaves, "Boys, if you will assist your Mistress to her place of honor?"

The each took one of her arms. Several other dominants moved forward, and quickly stripped her down to her knee high black leather boots, as she protested. Her two slave bois picked her up and moved her to the bench, where she was placed on her hands and knees, and secured with leather ankle and wrist cuffs.

Master John had picked up Gail, and put her on the barstool, and spread her legs out so they snaked under Nina's arms. Gail was protesting weakly that she just wasn't able to cum anymore tonight, and Master John told her that she would, that this was her reward. He pushed Nina's face into Gail swollen, red pussy, "Lick my cunt well, Nina, you slut!"

Meanwhile, Kayla was slowly stroking my cock, and it was responding, becoming hard again. "How many times have you cum tonight slut?"

"Four, Mistress."

She began leading me to Nina's exposed backside, "Well, I hope you can cum five times, or Nina's ass is going to be ruined."

At that, Nina's head came up and she screamed, "No fucking way!"

John grabbed her hair and shoved her face back down into Gail's twat, growling, "Eat that pussy, bitch. You know one of us has to pay, and you're it tonight!"

Mistress Kayla simply chuckled. "Oh, honey, he is going to ream your ass but good. You let your denied slut Maria abuse his cock and balls just because you won't let her cum?" She paused, and at that moment, Gail screamed out her first orgasm, spraying Nina's face with girl cum, and Mistress Kayla giggled, "Make sure you swallow down all that squirt, bitch. There will be more, much more."

Mistress Kayla guided my cock into Nina's wet hot box. She may have been protesting, but this was obviously turning her on. "Get nice and lubed up, David, because it's going into her ass next." Nina let out a long whine, as I thrust in and out of her a few times, keeping her mouth firmly planted on Gail's clit, rocketing her off to another orgasm. Mistress Kayla pulled me out of Nina's snatch, and lined my cock up at her puckered rosebud, the tip just grazing it. "Are you ready, bitch? " she asked my victim. Then she looked at me, smiled and simply said "Balls deep."

I slammed all the way into her. There was no way Nina could stay attached to Gail's pussy. Her head flew up as she screamed "SHIT! Oh, shit, he's so fucking big, take it out, take it out!" So, with Mistress Kayla smiling and whispering in my ear, "She's all yours, David, do whatever the fuck you want," I pulled all the way out -- and slammed balls deep into her again. This was met by another yell of "Shit! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" And then, Gail reached up, grabbed and handful of Nina's hair and pulled her back to her pussy, "No one said to stop eating me you bitch!"

As I began rhythmical thrusting in and out of her tight ass, and Gail continued to try to smother her with pussy and girl cum, randomly calling her bitch, slut and whore, commanding her to make her cum again, I heard Kayla telling the group how this was just fitting, that the two of us be allowed to take our reward from Mistress Nina. She recounted how Maria had tortured my cock and balls, and how the stripes on Gail's breast and ass had come from a caning administered by Mistress Nina. The crowd was hooting and hollering, egging on both of us, as we took our reward.

Kayla sauntered back up to near Kayla's head. "Bet you wish you'd let Maria have him for just a bit longer now, don't you? Maybe she would have ruined that big hard cock that's splitting you apart, huh?" Then she picked up a Hitachi Magic Wand, reached up between Nina's legs, and placed it right on her clit. Nina screamed again, and her words just became unintelligible moans. Within a minute, I knew she was just like Gail, as a torrent of squirt erupted from her pussy.

I could feel the vibrations all the way into her back passage, as she came over and over and I picked up my speed, my orgasm fast approaching. As I fell over the cliff, I buried my spasming cock deep in her bowels. At the same time, Nina and Gail both erupted again.

John returned, carefully picked up Gail, and laid her down on one of the couches. Mistress Kayla led me away to kneel on the floor, as Nina's two slave bois returned and began to release her.

"Well, ladies and gents, thank you all for coming...and cumming!" Master John boomed. "Kayla and I hope you all enjoyed yourselves, and we look forward to the next party. Your house, right Ann?"

An older woman, with a very young, buff stud next to her smiled "That's right, although I don't think Jake and I will be able to hold a candle to this one." There was more laughter and some light conversation as people began to drift away adjourning to the other room to get dressed. As each one left, they would stop by Gail and me. Every one of them kissed Gail good bye. I received kisses from the women, and pats on the head or shoulder from the men. The last to approach were Mistress Nina and her entourage. She was wobbly on her feet, and her two slave bois were holding her up.

She leaned down to kiss me, her eyes glassy, "You know how to fuck," she said, then whispered in my ear, "But so do I. I can't wait to have you in my dungeon."

Maria leaned down, and kissed me deep. She too whispered in my ear, "When Mistress Nina lets me out of chastity, I'm going to fuck you silly!"

As they left, I noticed Mistress Kayla and another Mistress, the one who was unaccompanied, speaking. Mistress Kayla seemed to have her head down as the other women talked to her, and she nodded tentatively, almost submissively.

I didn't get much time to wonder about that. Master John helped Gail up, and then grabbed one of the D-rings on my collar. "Come along, sluts, time to get you to bed. You two must be exhausted. It's almost 3 AM."

He took us upstairs, and had us both quickly get in the shower together to rinse off. Then we were led to the bedroom. Mistress Kayla was waiting, sitting on the end of the bed, the vibrating plugs in hand. "Bend back over, bitches. You're sleeping with these tonight."

"Please, Mistress, no more! My pussy is so sensitive." Gail whined.

Master John smacked her on the ass, "Listen to your, Mistress, cunt. Bend over. They're going on. I promise though, we won't turn them on."

festen6
festen6
176 Followers