The Long Weekend Ch. 03

Story Info
A husband's wife sharing fantasy is fulfilled.
1.8k words
4.16
45.6k
23

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Again thanks to everyone for your PM's, encouragement, marks and favourite tags. Much appreciated.

"I must have a wee," she said.

I followed her into the bathroom. She tickled my balls while she sat on the toilet. I sighed with pleasure.

"So?" I asked with a pant.

"So," she said getting up and reaching for her tooth brush and then stopping. "Do you want to kiss me before I brush my teeth?"

"Oh god, yes." I said hoping this meant what I thought it did.

It did. I could taste Ben's cum on her kiss, mixed up with nicotine and could smell it on her breath when she pulled away from our kiss, laughing.

"You dirty bitch!" I said approvingly. Although I didn't like the taste or the smell, like the first taste of alcohol, I wanted it again. I kissed her once more, working my way around her mouth with my tongue.

"Don't brush your teeth!" I told her.

She laughed again and led me by my cock to the bedroom. We lay in bed, facing one another so that when she talked I could smell another man on her breath.

"Tell me everything, "I urged.

She gripped my cock which felt so near to coming I was frightened. Amy must have sensed the same because she released me and began stroking my tight balls.

"Gosh, you have got yourself worked up haven't you?" she giggled.

"Its not been easy," I moaned. "Please tell me everything."

"Well," she began, stroking my cock and cupping my balls, "we had a lovely meal. It was very relaxed."

"What did you talk about?" I asked.

"Oh, me and you, Bristol, people from Spain. It all felt very easy - the conversation flowed without any effort."

"So when did you know you were going to go back to his?"

"Oh, probably before you left us! I could see he was going to be up for it and I quickly knew I still found him very attractive."

I stirred with pleasure when I heard this and tried to direct her hand to hold my cock but she would only stroke me.

"So anyway, he was a real gentleman. He insisted on paying for the meal and the cab we took back to his. I expected him to take me straight to bed but we sat downstairs, had a drink and a spliff. We talked for ages, although we both knew where we were heading. We got talking about me and him in Spain and back here is Bristol. He told me how turned on I used to get him. And I told him the same. He asked if I thought he had changed much and I said 'No, have I?'"

"He said, 'no, at least those parts of me that he could see hadn't changed much.'"

"I laughed and warned him the other parts had changed quite a lot but he said he would like to be the judge of that. So I said, 'You would, would you?'"

"He said, 'Yes.' So I said 'OK' and stood up and told him to unzip my dress. I took it off and turned round and I said, 'See, I told you!'"

"He said, 'Don't be stupid, you never wore a bikini top in Spain.' We both laughed at that. Then he reached around me and undid my bra while he kissed me.

We kissed for a while and he felt my tits and said my nipples were just the same."

Now Amy sat up in bed and stroked her breasts so her nipples stood up.

I reached under the sheet and started to wank myself but she said, "Stop! I'll be the one who makes you cum."

"Go on", I begged. "What happened next?"

"We drank and chatted and kissed a lot. We were both really turned on but, maybe it was the spliff, I don't know, but we were in no hurry with things."

"Finally he said, 'Lets go to bed.'"

"I said,' I'd love to.'"

I was groaning now but Amy still would not hold my cock. She continued stroking my balls, slowly and tantalizingly, occasionally with a brief squeeze of my dick. I slid my hand to her pussy and felt it oozing but she pushed my hand away.

"We went to his bedroom. He told me to sit on the end of the bed and then he pushed me back, knelt on the floor and began to eat my pussy."

"Mmmmm," I moaned. "Was it good?"

"God yes! He is great at sex and he had me cuming very quickly. I absolutely loved it."

Somewhere her enthusiasm hurt but this pain was washed away by the wave of horny pleasure that carried me.

She gave me a quick couple of jerks on my cock and I gasped feeling sure I would cum.

"Then he climbed on top of me and fucked me." Amy was panting and touching herself now, continuing her story in short, gasped sentences.

"We fucked for ages. We kissed a lot and I licked my own cum from his mouth. He offered to use a condom but I told him not to bother and that I wanted his cock in my mouth."

"Good girl," I whined.

"I certainly tried to be. He gave me a really good seeing to and I wanted to repay him but he seemed set on making me cum as much as he could."

"And he did pretty well!" she added, laughing.

"And did you make him come?" I asked.

"Of course," Amy frowned.

"Tell me," I begged.

She stroked my cock. "Well, after I had told him I wanted his cock in my mouth, he obliged me. I worked him really hard and I could tell he was ready. So I asked him where he would like to cum."

"Oh god, I love you," I mumbled.

"He asked where you would like me to come; so I told him your fantasy was that he would come on my face or in my mouth."

My cock was so ready to offload now that any touch would do it. Amy slid down in our bed and blew on it gently.

"Calm down," she told it, "or you don't get to hear any more."

"Oh, please tell me," I said.

She blew on my cock again.

"Calm down," she repeated. "Lay on your back and put your hands behind your head", she instructed me.

I did as I was told and she blew coolly over my cock.

"So," she eventually continued, while I flinched beside her, my balls screaming. "He fucked my mouth until he came."

"Suck my cock!" I told her, knowing that I needed to follow him.

Amy took a swig of cold beer and held it in her mouth before swallowing it. Then she put her cool mouth over my cock and slid down the shaft. I groaned.

But she took her mouth off me and blew on my cock once more.

"I swallowed his cum and we kissed and had another spliff. That's when I texted you. But he kept playing with my nipples and saying he was going to fuck me again before I left - so I let him."

"That was the right thing to do, wasn't it?" she asked me.

"Absolutely," I agreed. "But please, touch my cock."

She stroked my penis.

"Tell me about the second time," I gasped.

Amy took another mouthful of beer.

"Like I said, he is very good at sex. He got me to suck him a little and when he was hard, he slid inside me. He fucked me very slowly, playing with my tits and stroking my body. He moved me into lots of different positions and they all felt great. I never wanted his cock to stop. I was buzzing all over from cuming so much but he just kept on, slowing fucking me and exploring my body. It felt beautiful."

She looked over at me. "Is this okay for you?"

"Yes," I said, my hands still behind my head, but my erection curiously withering. "I really am so happy that you enjoyed it."

"Good," she said, stroking my limp penis. "Because I would like to do it again -- but only if it is still what you want."

"God, it is!" I uttered -- although again I was scarred how fast all this had happened and by Amy's enthusiasm.

She leaned forward and put her mouth over my cock. I felt it springing back to life.

"Go on," I urged. "Tell me more."

"Well, he slowly began fucking me faster and harder. I begged him not to stop. It was the best fuck I have ever had."

She looked at me again.

"Go on!" I said thrusting my groin up and down as she held me.

"Well there's not much more. Eventually he pulled out and shot his cum right up my body as far as my chin. I was tingling all over. He collapsed on top of me and we laughed and kissed. We would have fallen to sleep but your text came."

"Oh, I'm sorry," I said, feeling rather crushed at how much Amy had enjoyed it.

"No you mustn't be. It must have been weird for you as I had said I was getting a cab before."

"I didn't want to spoil your fun."

She kissed me gently. "You didn't. I'm glad I'm back. I really do love you so much, Pete."

It was a huge relief to hear her say this.

"Good," I said, "now it is my turn."

My cock was soild now and my balls ready to burst.

"Have you enjoyed waiting?" She licked my shaft.

"Yes," gasped, "Ive been SO fucking horny."

"Good," she said, blowing on my cock once again, "so you won't mind waiting some more."

"What!?" I gasped.

She turned over. "Stroke my back, I really need to get to some sleep. Check out is at 11."

"I need to cum," I explained.

"I'll make you cum tomorrow," she yawned, "now stroke my back, would you."

I lay behind her, kissing and stroking her back, trying to control the flinching reflex in my groin. God, how I loved her. Making me wait another few hours was an enormous turn on.

On her bedside table her phone vibrated.

"Aren't you going to get that?" I asked.

"You can if you want," she mumbled, sleepily.

I trotted around to her side of the bed and stood reading the message from Ben with my cock pointing at her face. I hoped she would have pity and put it in her mouth again. But she lay with her eyes shut. I read the message aloud.

Hope you got back ok and Pete is cool. You are my best ever fuck. I want to do it again before you go. Let me know B X

"Are you going to reply?" I panted.

Dreamily she sat up and took the phone. She typed something and I heard the message going.

"What did you say?" I asked.

She tossed me the phone and went to sleep.

I read the message:

Come over at 10. Meet in foyer.