The Long Weekend Ch. 05

Story Info
A husband's wife sharing desire comes true.
1.3k words
3.96
36.5k
14

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The foyer was busy with people departing. I remembered that we needed to be out of the hotel in an hour. Tonight we would be staying at Helen's house. Helen was an old friend of Amy's who I liked but, living in Bristol, we didn't get to see very often. She was a little disappointed when she learned that we were not going to spend both evenings with her. We had arranged to meet for brunch in the city. Helen knew nothing about Ben, other than that he was the friend that we were seeing last night.

Ben arrived 5 minutes early. I waved to him and we walked to meet each other. Grinning, I held out my hand, which he shook.

"Hey," I said. "So glad that you could come over. Amy had a wonderful time last night!"

He looked embarrassed.

"So did I," he managed.

"Come on, this way."

We stood awkwardly waiting for the lift as people with suitcases squeezed in the opposite direction.

"We are meant to be out by 11," I said.

"OK, well its kind of you to fit me in."

"My pleasure," I said, pressing the button for our floor.

We left the lift and I led Ben to our room. I slid the bar coded key card though the lock and opened the door.

"After you, " I said and followed Ben in.

Amy was sat up in the bed with a sheet covering her legs. Her tits looked magnificent and she had clearly primed her nipples for Ben's entry.

"Back for more?" she asked Ben.

"Seeing what's on offer, yes." He lent over and began kissing her.

I felt bashed watching this. It began as a tender kiss but his right hand fell to her tit which he touched gently at first and then squeezed it more harshly. Amy made an encouraging noise.

They remained kissing while she rubbed his crotch and began undoing his belt. It was as if I was not there. It did not feel real.

Ben stood up and peeled off his tee-shirt. His body was in great shape and Amy cooed. Without hesitation he pulled off his trousers and boxer shorts. Amy tugged at his semi hard cock.

"My hero," she said to his penis, backing up across the bed to make room for Ben.

Ben climbed onto the bed on his knees and Amy attacked his cock with her mouth. I felt my legs wobble. I staggered back and sat on the sofa, facing the bed, undoing my own trousers and pulling them down to my knees as I watched my wife.

Amy was laying back now so that Ben was fucking her mouth. Sometimes he held his cock deep in her mouth until she gagged but as soon as he withdrew Amy was desperate to take him again.

The sound of his cock in her throat was magical. I began to wank and felt my pre-cum dribble over my fingers.

"God that's good!" Ben sighed, as I imagined the work Amy's tongue was going. "You are my best fuck!"

When Ben next withdrew his cock Amy bent her head and licked his balls. Gradually she slid her body underneath him until she was able to reach his arse with her tongue. She pulled down on the top of his legs so she could clean his arse with her mouth.

I tried not to touch my cock as I knew how easily I would cum now.

"God yes," breathed Ben in delight.

He let her lick his arse for about 10 minutes, sometimes sitting down hard on her face and sometimes thrusting backwards and forwards, sweeping his crack over her laid out tongue. Then he slid down her body, kissing her and pulling on her nipples with his teeth as he made his way to her soaking pussy. Amy spread her legs and wriggled up, directing Ben's head towards her goal. She looked over to me. Her face was flushed and her mouth hung open like a trapdoor.

First he gently kissed all around his target and then he pushed his face into her with great zeal. It all sounded very wet and Amy was soon panting and groaning. I saw her tense and quiver in climax at least twice before Ben climbed back on top of her.

"Please fuck me," Amy begged him.

He kissed her and their tongues met like wrestlers. It looked incredibly sexy. Both of them had a layer of sweat over their bodies.

"Please fuck me," she begged again, more loudly as he rubbed her pussy with the tip of his cock.

She was gasping now and trying to reach it with her hand but he would not let her.

"Oh, please Ben, fuck me!" she implored.

For the first time Ben looked over at me. He was grinning.

"Think she deserves it?" he asked me.

"She certainly wants it," I panted.

"Do you want it?" he asked her, playing with a nipple between his finger and thumb.

"I want it!" she screamed, loud enough for the entire floor to hear.

Ben laughed. "Sit up then."

Amy scrambled up on her knees, eager for whatever Ben wanted to do with her. Ben slid across to the centre of the bed, and, laying on his back, got Amy to straddle him so that she faced away from him and towards me. Then he slid her easily onto his cock. She sounded wet enough to slide onto a post box.

She began to ride him. He held her hips to stop her slipping off. The sight of her gleaming breasts swinging in time with his thrusts and the brief exhalation she gave each time she went down was the most wonderful sexual experience of my life. Amy looked totally shattered; on the point of passing out with some knock-out blow of ecstasy. If it been a boxing match it would have been stopped. But Amy had no intention of stopping. She couldn't lift her eyes, but with Ben's help she somehow kept lifting and dropping her body onto his cock. Her sighs become louder with each repetition and her head flopped. Ben's hands came round to her front and felt her tits. I watched the beautiful impression his fingers made into her soft flesh. I knew I was going to have to cum.

Amy was clearly exhausted. She collapsed forward, her elbows on the bed.

"Please, don't stop," she whispered.

"You are my best fuck!" lauded Ben, pulling out of her and climbing to his knees, readying a doggie style entry.

I got to my feet and staggered over to the bed, trousers still around my ankles. I held my cock in front of my wife's drooping head. With an effort she lifted her face towards my cock. As soon as her lips touched me, I came. My cum splattered over her mouth, face and neck. I gave a huge sigh of relief, flinching several times and offloading over my wife. Amy then sucked at my penis.

When Ben slipped into her once more, Amy had to come off my cock in order to breathe.

"My best fuck!" Ben almost shouted, slapping Amy's round arse and pounding her cunt with an impressive fury.

Each thrust knocked the wind out of my wife but she managed to moan.

"Please, yes, please!"

Ben could not last for long. He pulled out and I watched his load spray over her back and into her hair. He collapsed beside her, the wrong way round on the bed. My cum slid slowly off her face. Ben pulled at the sheet and wiped her face clean and they kissed. We were all panting. I pulled off the rest of my clothes and climbed onto the bed, behind Amy, who was facing Ben.

"You are my best fuck!" he whispered.

She smiled and panted back, "You are mine!"

I wrapped myself around Amy, my body sliding on hers. I felt Ben's cum mix with her sweat, spread on my front. My face was in her hair, which had white blotches, like patches of snow on a ploughed field.

I slid my fingers up her thigh towards her ribs but, before I reached her shoulder, full of the greatest pleasure, I fell asleep.