The Long Weekend - Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I know it's early days but if you and her get married, remember I'm your big sister, so I'm the fucking maid of honour, all right?"

"Thanks," Lindsay dabbed at her eyes, "now I do have to touch up my makeup."

"You'll be fine."

However Lindsay still felt a little wary when she stepped into the kitchen to find her mother tossing more salad. Mother and daughter looked at each other and Zoe smiled.

"Hiya, sweetie, my, look at you."

"Thanks," she moved closer to the bench as her mother turned away to wash her hands under the kitchen tap.

"Who's your friend?"

"Melina, she's my girlfriend."

Zoe didn't make the connection as she dried her hands and turned back to her daughter.

"You haven't mentioned her before."

"That's because we've only just met," she fiddled with her necklace.

Zoe's eyes shifted slightly as she picked up the change in atmosphere and she propped her hands on the sink.

"So, by girlfriend you're not talking about a best friend are you?"

"No," she swallowed, "it's only just happened but I feel a connection with her."

"And is she gay?"

She nodded.

"And how does she feel about you?"

"It's early days, mum. We like each other but she's flying back to London so for all I know I might be forgotten about but then again, it's hard to say. She's set me up with an interview for a design company," she trailed away, "I'd like to give this a chance."

Zoe turned her back and stared out the window at Melina.

"They've sure changed since my day," she turned around and folded her arms, "all right, we've got five minutes before we're disturbed, tell me how it is with you."

Five minutes was hardly enough time but she managed to give a reasonably good summation and when it was over Zoe looked thoughtful.

"So, you'll be wanting your old room back?"

"It would help me," she replied, "yeah, it would help me a lot."

"Come here," Zoe held out her hand.

She took her hands and smiled.

"If my father was still alive, he'd be wanting nothing to do with this but he's dead and a lot of his ideas died with him. You're my daughter and if you and Melina do tie the knot make sure I'm the bloody matron of honour."

"Mum," she stepped forward and embraced her, "thanks, I love you."

"I love you too," she rubbed her back, "and she's certainly had an affect on your sense of fashion," she went on, "I can't remember the last time I saw you in a skirt."

"I wear a skirt to work, sometimes and to grandpa's funeral."

She kissed her forehead.

"I know, now, let's go and meet your new girlfriend."

***

Melina's phone beeped and she tapped the icon and nudged Lindsay a moment later. The two of them were lying on the bed in her hotel room.

"I just got another friend request, from your mum."

"You'd be well advised to accept," Lindsay snuggled in beside her, "but be warned, there will be lots of posts about Palestine, Syria, and Climate Change. Mum is quite the social warrior."

"I can deal with that," Melina accepted the request.

"And pictures, mum posts pictures of just about everything, Facebook is like a drug to her. Ron is always threatening to turn off her Facebook and she says that's a red line," she slid her arm behind Melina's head and stroked her hair absently.

"She has a lot of pictures," she murmured a moment later.

The first picture Melina saw was one of her and Lindsay sitting side by side with beers in their hands and underneath was the word, Prost!

"What is that word?" Lindsay asked.

"It is German for cheers."

"She's been googling it then, knowing mum she'll be trying to learn German next."

"I can teach her."

"No doubt," Lindsay traced a finger down the front of her skirt lazily as Melina flicked through more photographs.

"When was this picture taken?" Melina pointed to one of Lindsay and Emma.

"Four years ago, it was just before she met Tony. We were on our way to Vietnam for a holiday, we met him and his mate in Ho Chi Minh City."

"An historic picture then."

"Too right," she tickled Melina's belly.

"Who is Kevin?" Melina referred to the other person tagged in the picture.

"My dad's brother, he fought in the war. He's been back a few times to see people, he was part of a contingent of ex servicemen meeting their old enemies. Uncle Kevin married a Vietnamese woman years ago, he's been pretty active in the Vietnamese community ever since."

"Do you see much of him?"

"He lives in Sydney," she undid one of Melina's buttons and tickled her belly playfully.

"Do you see your dad much?"

"About once a year, I usually go up around June, his birthday is the end of June. He lives in Brisbane," she kept teasing Melina's belly.

Melina kept flicking through the gallery as the teasing continued, Lindsay's hand moving in larger circles as she skated over her belly and eventually Melina sighed and put her phone down as she looked into Lindsay's eyes.

"So, you are going to take advantage of a German tourist?"

"I'm afraid so," she grabbed the zipper on her skirt, "but first I need to unzip you," she grabbed the zipper and slid it down slowly and deliberately, "all the way to the bottom," their eyes met briefly, "and then," she reached the bottom, "I'm afraid we need to do a full cavity search."

She pulled the skirt out from under her and slid a hand down over her panties. Melina spread her legs as Lindsay rubbed her gently.

"Oh, now you have woken me up."

"A shame," Lindsay kissed her belly and licked her navel.

Melina sighed as the tongue moved down further and gentle fingers stroked her inner thighs, she ran her fingers through Lindsay's hair as the younger woman continued her journey downwards and then her hand slid under her panties to her moist lips and Melina groaned.

Lindsay rose and shifted her position so that she was kneeling in between her legs. Melina watched her take off the top and when she reached for the zipper at her side, Melina pushed her hand away and undid the button and zipper. The skirt dropped to her knees and Melina giggled.

"Now you have lost your skirt."

"Damn," Lindsay looked down at her panties, "you know what this means."

"What?" Melina stroked Lindsay's thighs gently.

"Sex," Lindsay teased Melina's legs, "again."

She moved her hands further up to undo the rest of Melina's blouse, the garment was soon parted and she leaned over to kiss her mouth and stroke her front.

The stroking continued for a few more minutes, starting at each other's throats and continuing down to their genitals before Melina eventually sighed and sitting up, slid her blouse off and tossed it aside. Melina's mouth descended on her shoulders with soft bites as she undid the bra and pulled the garment down. Lindsay rose slightly so as Melina could suck her nipples and a sigh escaped her as the pleasurable sensations flooded through her. It felt so good to have her breasts attended to by someone who understood their function. Melina drew each nipple up into her mouth while she rubbed the other breast and Lindsay whimpered as she arched her back and pushed her breasts into her.

She found the time to undo Melina's bra but just as it fell downwards, the older woman turned and deposited her onto her back and tossed the bra aside. Lindsay reached for her as Melina began to kiss her way down her body, pausing on her breasts before heading down over her belly to her panties. She parted her legs to allow Melina's tongue bath to continue unabated. Her sighs became longer and deeper as expert fingers teased her vulva.

The panties came off with a flourish and Melina descended on her. Her hips wiggled as she began to lovingly tongue her moistness. It was slow, methodical and seemed to last for a lot longer as Melina built the passion. She was helpless under her, pinned against the bed and when the climax hit her, she grabbed the sheet and cried out. The spasms moved through her as she pushed against that delicious mouth and then she was free and tears dripped down her cheek as the orgasm plateaued and she finally came down.

"A pleasant way to end the afternoon?" Melina settled on top of her, she had positioned her genitals directly on top of Lindsay's.

"Who says it's over," she grabbed her buttocks, "it ain't over until the fat lady sings."

"I am not fat," Melina protested but the last word came out in a gasp as Lindsay rolled her over and rubbed herself against Melina.

Her pleasuring of Melina was far more fluid and natural this time, fingers and a tongue moved against her moist lips. It lasted a little longer but there was nothing she didn't know anyway. After all, she'd masturbated plenty of times in the past, so masturbating a woman was really not that difficult. Melina's rising and falling, and her sighs and moans were a turn on and when she started speaking German it was like a light bulb going off in Lindsay's head as she drove Melina higher and higher. When the orgasm hit, she felt the spasm and held her there for as long as possible before withdrawing and rolling onto her side.

"You liked that?"

"Hmm mm," Melina rolled onto her side as well.

"I am thinking."

"What are you thinking?"

"A shower and then dinner downstairs."

"Let me think," Lindsay frowned and stared at the wall, "okay, you win, again."

That night, after a light dinner in town, they came back to the hotel and Lindsay fell asleep beside a woman for the third night in a row.

12