The Long Weekend: Thursday Pt. 02

Story Info
Dirk takes Tricia home.
4.3k words
4.66
50.7k
23
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One: Leaving the Hotel

It was literally the longest hour of my life. Family Guy was funny as it always is but it wasn't quite the distraction I wished it to be. It was constantly running through my mind, the touching, the tongues, her body pressed to mine, the wetness, Tricia; Room 2513. I sat there knowing right then she was naked in the shower, or getting dressed. Knowing that I could keep her blind folded and have her, anyway I wanted. I've had girlfriends before and have fucked enough to know I knew what I was doing. But this was different. Even as a horny teenager I had never wanted anyone as much as I wanted Tricia right now. I could leave the blindfold on and have exactly what I want, and she would never know it was me; screw the long weekend. I could have her tonight and be gone tomorrow. I could have her tonight and be gone tomorrow.

But I knew I didn't want to be gone tomorrow. I knew what I wanted. I didn't know how to have it.

I knew how she had reacted in room 2513, but she hadn't known it was me.

I knew what I wanted. I didn't know how to have it.

I paced back and forth in the room occasionally glancing at the keys in my hand. I sat there chugging water. I had had plenty of whiskey through the course of the day and didn't want to get pulled over with a DUI and my blindfolded sister in the car. That was an easy way to ruin things.

I finally walked over to the desk and took a piece of the hotel stationary. I knew she couldn't see me, not yet, and if she heard my voice it was over. I reread what I had written and nodded somewhat proud of my plan.

Finally the man with the clipboard came back to my door. "Your Lady is waiting Sir; shall I take you to her?"

"How do I get to her car?"

"The elevator will take you to a private parking level, her car is there. If you wish her to go to the car in a mode of undress there is no fear of observation while leaving the hotel."

"No I'm sure she's dressed fine, but that works well for me." I handed the paper to him. "I won't enter her room; you enter first and read these instructions to her then bring her to me in the hall after insuring her blindfold is well placed."

"As you wish Sir," he gestured to the hallway, "Shall we Sir?"

We entered the hallway and made our way down to door 2513. No one was in the hall, and with the exception of the women in the rooms and the elevator operator the only person I had dealt with was the man with the clip board. This was a fairly good operation for anonymity. We stopped outside the door and he turned to me. "Generally sir this isn't done, but I thought you would be pleased to know that when she was informed of who chose her she was very pleased. For if she had been doing the choosing it is you she claims she would have chosen."

That was gratifying.

He opened the door and I heard him as he walked out of my sight into the room. "Madam," I heard him say though his voice was somewhat muffled as I was around the corner still in the hall. "Your Gentleman waits outside. He respectfully requests that you remain blindfolded until such time that he removes it. He requests that you and he walk arm in arm, so that he might lead you and you not walk into things. Call it an exercise in trust and in this he is attempting to earn yours." I heard a rustling in the room and then the man with the clipboard called out. "Sir, I have checked and the blindfold is properly in place."

I came around the corner and stopped dead in my tracks. Her dark blonde hair fell in lustrous waves past her shoulders almost to the point where the swell of her breasts began. Her hair framed her face perfectly, her high cheek bones barely hidden beneath her blindfold and a slight smile touched her full lips though it held some trepidation. Her jaw and chin were strong like mine in shape but gentler in curve bring a luscious femininity to her flawless face. Her neck was long and never had the thought of a neck or shoulders been a turn on until I saw my sisters.

The black dress came up to well above the mid-way point between her knee and her thigh. It was cut low at the top showing her ample C-cup cleavage, and cut low enough to the sides to show that she wore no bra beneath. The spaghetti straps seemed so frail that I was almost afraid they'd break. It seemed as if she had been poured into the dress or it had been painted onto her. The three inch black pumps on her feet only made her bare legs all the sexier.

Gently I reached out and brushed my fingertips along her bare right arm, she shuttered slightly to my touch. I took her hand in mine and gently raised it lightly kissing the top of her hand. I then turned and lightly looped her left arm through my right and lead her out into the hallway.

Tricia had always been graceful but now as she moved blindfolded at my side with an erotic confidence she seemed even more so. I for only an instant shut my eyes as we walked and listened to the fabric of her dress swish and move with her.

I stopped us at the table that held the decanter of Jack Daniels and poured her a tall double. Tricia and I had both been whiskey drinkers as long as we'd been drinking. I dipped the index finger of my right hand into the glass and brought the whiskey wet finger up to run it along her lower lip. Without thinking she giggled and as her lips parted slid my finger inside her mouth. She closed her mouth around my finger and ran the tip of her tongue along the end of my finger.

I brushed the hair away from the base of her neck and gently kiss, then began lightly kissing my way up her neck. She moaned and reached up taking my hand in hers and sucked my finger deeper into her mouth. I kissed my way up her neck as she began to go down on my finger. I ran my tongue up behind her ear and then grabbed her earlobe with my lips, lightly flicking it with my tongue. She moaned deeply and gasped as I drew my finger from her mouth. I pulled away from her and handed her the glass.

Her dark golden hair flashed back in ripples as she threw back the large double in one shot. I couldn't help but marvel at the beauty of her neck as she swallowed and the rise and fall of her breasts under the tight black dress.

I took the glass from her and poured another double bringing the glass with me. There was no one at the elevator and when it arrived I saw that the operator was gone. We entered the elevator and I pushed the button for the private parking level. I then threw the double of whiskey into my mouth without swallowing and dropped the empty glass hearing a light thud as it hit the carpet of the elevator.

I face Tricia and run my hands along the side of her face and into her hair. Then I draw her head down and bring her lips to mine. I open my mouth and trace my tongue along her lips. She opens her mouth accept my tongue. Quickly I press my mouth tight to hers and force the double of Jack into her mouth.

She moans as I grab her silk covered ass with my right hand, my left hand on her bare back between her shoulders and hold her body tight to mine. With my hand on her back I crush her breasts against my chest and with my hand on her ass I pulled her against my hard crotch. She moaned and I sucked on her tongue as she swallowed the whiskey.

I didn't feel the elevator get to the private parking level, but unfortunately I did hear the ding. I pulled myself away from her body and tongue and quickly lead her out into the unfortunately well lit parking deck. I pulled her keys from my pocket and hit the button to disengage the alarm. I heard the distinctive sound of an alarm disengaging from a black H3 Hummer.

The click of her heals were the only sounds that accompanied us to the H3; I opened the passenger side door and helped her up into her seat. I stood on the bar and gently placed my hand on her knee. I turned her so that she faced me and I leaned in to kiss her. She seemed hesitant at first but soon opened her mouth and we fenced our tongues back and forth from my mouth to hers. I lifted my hand and cupped one of her breasts and gave a light squeeze to the soft 35 C trapped beneath the black silk.

I moved my hand down and began to caress it along her inner thigh as I kissed my way down her check, her neck, and down her chest. I reached up with my free hand and pushed the straps from her shoulders and pulled the tight silk material over her full breasts. Her areolas were brownish pink and the size of silver dollars and her nipples were a good half inch in diameter. Without hesitating I sucked her left nipple into my mouth and moved my hand up and began to massage the crotch of her panties. I ran the tips of my fingers from the bottom of her slit to the top and rubbed her clit through her sheer panties as I lazily flicked my tongue across her hardened nipple. I found that the front of her panties became hot and wet and I moaned against her breast.

I heard the elevator open again. I could hear people moving to another car and a woman's voice (I swear to God it was the cheerleader) whisper "oh that's hot." I didn't care. I pushed her back against her seat and her hand went to the control and leaned it back. I was practically atop of her massaging her pussy and clit through her panties and assaulting her nipples with my tongue.

"Oh," she whispered.

Her breathing quickened, her breasts were heaving up and down against my face. I moved my hand and jammed my leg against her crotch and she quickly started grinding her crotch against my leg. It freed my hand to grab her ass. I quickly moved both hands up and cupped her breasts. I pinched the nipple I wasn't sucking on and would switch between the tow. Her voice picked up to a whine as she kept repeating over and over "oh god, oh my god, that's it, oh god..."

I don't know how long it took, but against my leg she ground herself to an orgasm that left her sucking for air between clenched teeth. I pulled away and watched her breasts rise and fall as she gasped for breath.

I ran my hands down her side and reached under her dress, hooking my thumbs in her underwear. She lifted her ass off the seat as I pulled off her panties. They were still wet from her orgasm. I put them in my pocket. Souvenir

I sat in the driver's seat and started the H3. We were high enough up and the windows were tented so I decided that her breasts out was fine with me. I just prayed I didn't crash us on the way back to her house.

Two: First Time for Everything

The drive from the hotel to her and Chuck's home was almost unbearable long. I almost opened the front of my pants and have her jack or suck me off. The thought alone of her hand on my cock was a turn on, the thought of my cock in her mouth was almost enough to make me explode. But I kept it together. I didn't want her to get me off with her mouth, or her hand, not yet. Maybe later, definitely later if I had my way, but not yet, not First.

I pulled the H3 into its spot in the garage next to the Porsche. Thinking back to a while ago in the parking deck I was so happy she didn't take the Porsche. I walked around, opened the door and took her hand. She seemed to glide out of her seat and only the light "clip, clip" of her pumps touching the smooth floor of the garage was the only sound to be heard.

The clip, clip, clip of her languid walking filled the garage as we made our way to the house proper. The garage opened into the kitchen, which was large and had an island in the center with an assortment of pots and pans hanging above it.

I lead her past the bar that separated the kitchen from the dining room with its trendy glass table and metal chairs. Her stiletto pumps made more of a clump, clump, clump as we walked across the living room with its massive windows that took up the entire wall, opened up onto a balcony/patio overlooking the lake.

Her chest began to rise and fall faster as we climbed the stairs. When we reached the top I stopped her and knelt down before her, running my hand down her calf then lifting her foot and removing her shoe. I lifted her calf and ran the tip of my tongue up her smooth calf to her knee before stopping and setting her foot back on the floor. I did the same with the other leg. I was hard simply listening to the heaviness of her breathing. I stood, tracing my fingertips up the sides of her legs before taking her arm and leading her to the open door of the bedroom.

It was fairly bright, with a bluish light coming from the large wall dominating windows, making the queen sized mahogany sleigh bed seem as if it were as black as the comforter that adorned it. I stood her before the bed and took her hands. I kissed each one in turn then placed them on the spaghetti straps on her shoulders and stepped back. I tore the shirt over my head as quick as I could to miss as little as possible. She slid the straps down her arms and began to writhe side to side as she worked the dress over her beautiful, hard nippled breasts which stood proudly from her chest, then over her taunt stomach, then down her well defined hips finally exposing the dark blonde well trimmed hair accented her sex more than it covered it.

I don't remember taking my clothes off but I found myself naked. My cock stood straight out in front of me as I stepped forward and took my sister by the shoulders and eased her down so that she was sitting on the bed. I leaned down and kissed her as my right hand cupped her left breast. I sucked her tongue into my mouth as my thumb played across her erect nipple. I moaned into her mouth as I felt her hand wrap around my cock. Our tongues played back and forth as I reached down running my fingers through the trimmed blonde hair finding her clit. She gasped and rammed her tongue into my mouth as I rubbed her clit feeling the heat from her pussy and she began to jack my cock.

I pushed her back onto the bed and held myself over her as we kissed and toyed with each other. I finally pushed myself away and stood looking at her in the darkness as her beautiful breasts rose and fell quickly as she was trying to catch her breath. Her entire body seemed to writhe there on the bed, her legs dangling over onto the floor.

I knelt down onto the floor, and brought my face to within an inch of her pussy. I shut my eyes and breathed in deeply savoring the musk of her pussy, then without hesitation I lowered my face.

"Oh god" I heard her gasp as I kissed the top of her pussy. I took her knees and pulled them over my shoulders and took her perfect ass into my hands. Each hand gripped an ass cheek as I kissed my way from the top of her pussy to the bottom. They were long sucking kisses and I let the taste and flavor of her fill my mouth. When I reached the bottom I ran the tip of my tongue along the slit of her outer pussy lips to the top then slowly back down. I began kissing from the bottom but this time I slid my tongue past her pussy lips and began to truly savor the taste of Tricia. I was hard as a rock knowing that the greatest pussy I had ever seen or tasted belonged to my sister. I slowly tongue fucked my way back up my sister's pussy listening to her moan incoherently as she writhed on that bed.

Her thighs clamped tight around my head, her hands found themselves in my hair pushing my face tighter against her, her perfect ass cheeks clinched in my hands and had anyone been in the house they would have heard her cry of "OH YES...OH MY GOD...FUCK YES" as I sucked her clit between my lips and began assaulting it with my tongue. I sucked hard on her clit and beat my tongue back and forth across it. I threw her leg off my left shoulder and reached up with my left hand grabbing her right breast. I squeezed and pinched her hard nipple between my thumb and forefinger and that must have been what threw her over the top.

"OH GOD I'M CUMING!" He was throwing her head back and forth as she arched her back. Her dark blonde hair was thrown about the bed and splayed across her blindfolded face. "OH GOD! OH YES! FUCK YES!" I slowed my tonguing of her clit and eased up on the suction and played slowly as she came down from her orgasm. I saw her breasts quiver as they rose and fell with Tricia trying to catch her breath.

I kissed my way back down her pussy and tongue fucked my way back up savoring the taste her orgasm had left her.

I stood and gazed down at the golden haired goddess lying on the bed below me. I watched her body glistening with a thin sheen of sweat at her neck, her hair lying across the bed and her face, her pussy glistening with the wetness of what we had just done.

I knew the time had come. I was going to try and fuck my sister. I was going to fuck Tricia.

Three: Choices Found In Light Brown Eyes

I helped her up completely onto the bed and arranged a pillow under her head. I lay at her right side and my hard on pressed against her thigh. She reached down and took it in her hand. I kissed her and it was such a thrill knowing that she was tasted herself as she sucked on my tongue. I reached down and began to stroke the outside of her pussy. She cocked her left leg up and spread it away from us really opening herself up to my hand. I rubbed the outside of her pussy as we kissed. She writhed her lower body to grind her pussy and clit against my hand and fingers. I lowered my head and was rewarded with a breathy "yes" as I sucked her right nipple into my mouth and began to play my tongue across it as I had done her clit.

"Oh God yes" was her whisper when I threw my right leg over hers and pressed my dick against her leg as I leaned onto her taking her left nipple into my mouth. She pressed her leg against my dick in a rhythm as her fingers played across my back up my neck and into my hair as I rubbed her dripping wet pussy and sucked on her hard attentive nipple.

I began to climb up her body, I kissed my way up her neck and when I went for her lips she forced her mouth against mine.

I held myself up above her and with my left hand I took my cock and touched her clit. "Yes" she moaned. I began to run the tip of my cock up and down her soaking wet pussy slit. "Oh God, do it," she was gasping, the rise and fall of her breasts was mesmerizing. I kissed behind her ear as I ran my cock head up and down along her pussy. "Please," she moaned reaching for my cock.

I held my face above hers and kissed her, our tongues went back and forth, in a ceaseless dance. I watched her lip quiver when I broke the kiss; I felt my cock in her hand. I reached up and with my right hand pushed the blind fold up off of her eyes.

I had forgotten how beautiful my sister's light brown eyes were and this close it was impossible to not notice. She blinked several times adjusting from the total darkness to the dim light coming through the massive windows. Her eyes met mine and widened in realization.

"Dirk?" my cock jumped in her hand when she said my name.

My hips moved barely forward and my cock in her hand touched the outside of her wet pussy. "It's your call." I whispered as I lowered my head into her hair and took her earlobe between my lips. I held my body perfectly still, and I knew that the moment of truth had come.

"Oh fuck!" she moaned as she pushed her hips forward sliding an inch of my cock into her hot delicious pussy. I raised my head up and looked at her angelic face. She was biting her lower lip and had her eyes clenched shut.

"Open your eyes." She complied, and let go of my cock with her hand. "Say it." I whispered.

She lifted her head and lightly kissed me and whispered "Dirk I want you inside of me."

I rammed my hips forward completely entering her hard enough to hear the slapping sound as our hips met. I lay my weight upon her and moaned as I felt her perfect breasts pressed hard against my chest. We kissed tongues playing back and forth. I reached up and pulled the blind fold out of her hair, it disappeared somewhere across the room.

12