The Longest (Best) Way Home

Story Info
Annie needed something, Mike gave it to her.
1.2k words
3.83
16.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything would have been so different if the car hadn't died out. I had been set on breaking up with Mike as soon as he dropped me off at my house, but when car just died out got stuck on one of the back roads in the rain. I wasn't about to being to explain how I had found someone else, someone who wasn't afraid to touch me, to make love to me. Mike pulled out his cell phone and dialed his house.

"Jenna it's me. Can you do me a favor?" He gave me a sweet smile as he explain what had happened. I felt so guilty, here I was ready to dump this sweet romantic guy. I looks out my side window.

Jenna groaned. "Ah Mikey I was just gonna go to bed. Some of us have work tomorrow you know." Jenna winked at her girlfriend Lolly. Lolly began to unbutton her blouse as she walked backwards toward Jenna's room.

"Please Jenna, just come find us and give us a jump. I'll be in your debt forever." He listened for a response for a while then sighed. "Jenna please."

"Fine, fine. I'll be there." Jenna hung up, but instead of reaching for her car keys, she began to unbutton her blouse as she headed toward her room.

"She gonna come." Mike smiled at me again, I smiled back. The rain sounded as if it was coming down harder, the windows in the car began to steam up, I noticed how dark and cold it actually was and gave a slight shiver. "You okay?" He asked with a nervous laugh.

"I just got a shiver. Uh Mike we need to talk. I wasn't planing on saying..." I looks into his eyes and laughed.

"What?" He grinned. I reached over and took off his fogged up glasses. I was surprised when he leaned in and kisses me. He lips pushed against mine hard, I pulled away.

"But I need to-" He wasn't gonna let me finish my sentence. He pulled me over to him and kissed me again. This time with a kiss that made my body flush, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. Our tongues played together as he ran his right hand over my shoulder down to my breast slightly cupping. I'm not that big only a 34 B, but he seemed to enjoy what I had. I smiled as I felt his fingers fumbling with the buttons on my shirt, and just as I was about to offer him help he got one undone...then another. I kissed along his neck, and pulled on his shirt freeing it from his khaki pants. "Are we gonna.." I couldn't finish, he had slid his hand into my bra and had begun to tweak my nipple. "Ooooooh." Sucked his tongue into my mouth as I ran my own hands down his chest and to his belt buckle.

"I love you Annie." He whispered inbetween our kisses. With both our shirts off, his belt on the car floor next to my bra, and our pants opened, both of us hoped Jenna would take her sweet time. Mike lowered his mouth and took my nipple in his mouth, gently sucking and rolling it around. "Mikey ooooh God." I pushed the seat back. "Come here." I pushed my pants down and he got on top of me. Granted there was little space in his car. But where there is a will...

I wrapped my fist around his harden dick and was surprised at it's size. 7 maybe 8 inches and it was thick. I smiled and pumped up and down as Mike kissed and massaged my breasts. I heard him moan and I massaged his member. "Make love to me now..." Mike noded slightly and awkwardly tried to position himself. I sucked in air sharply as he rubbed the mushroom head of his dick over my clit.

"Are you okay? Did I do something wrong?" He looks so worried. I smiled and shook my head, he relaxed and tried again, this time finding my hole. He pushed forward slowly. My whole body was on fire. I loved Mike, but not less that an hour ago I was preparing to break up with him, now we were finally enjoying eachothers bodies. I moaned as the head gave it. "Oh god, that feels..." He caught his breath. "Oh it feels nice." He pushed forward slighlty, I wraped my legs around him and lifted my ass to to pull him into me. Both of us moan loudly. He kissed me again as he bottomed out.

Meanwhile...Lolly was on all fours infront of Jenna moaning as Jenna worked her pussy from behind. Jenna slowly ran her tongue from clit to lolly's little brown hole paying equal attention to both. Lolly rocked back and forth enjoying the tonguing she was receiving. Jenna reached under Lolly and pinched and pulled her nipple. Lolly's mouth opened in a "O" and fought to keep her breath. Jenna worked one finger into Lolly's dripping pussy, loving the tightness of her girlfriend. The walls over Lolly's pussy sucked At Jenna's finger, she moaned and pushes back against Jenna's face and hand. "Oh yesssss." She hissed.

Mike made me cum as he withdrew and pumped into me again. He groaned as he felt my pussy walls constrict and pulsate around his hard cock. He looked down to see where we were joined and picked up the pace each time bottoming out. "Wait wait.." I pushed him back to the drivers seat and turned over on my knees I bent down and flicked my tongue over the head of his cock, loving his taste. "That will be later, right now get behind me." Once he did he found my hole as if it were his home and slammed it into me from behind. I felt so filled I pushed back moaning loudly with each thrust. "Fuck me baby."

Slowly he lowered his hand between my legs and fingered my clit as he had with his dick. That was it... "Oh yess, uh uh. FUCK!" I screamed as I came again. "Oh baby..give it to me..cum inside of me." I rocked back and forth matching each of his thrust. I felt him begin to swell in me. "That's it, cum for me." I was so turned on by Mike's groans and touches. I squeezed my pussy around him as he pumped. Smiles as he let out a loud moann and bottomed out one last time and we both came together. He planted kisses along the now sweaty back gave my ass a playfull squeeze. I responded by pushing back against him and giggled.

Lolly lay spent in Jenna's arms. "What did your brother want?" Jenna sat up in bed.

"I forgot all about him." Jenna rushed to get dress with Lolly and headed out to find her poor stranded brother.

"I love you Mikey." I collapsed on the seat.

"Good." He chuckled as he pulled out of me and fell to the drivers seat. He brushed hair from my face and kissed me again softly. "Think with practice I'll get better?" I just laughed and kissed him again. Little did he know that was now planning on giving him, and only him, all the "training" he needs. At least that was my plan until we got to my house only to find Eddie waiting for me...

To Be Continued...(if you want)