The Longest Weekend Ch. 01

Story Info
Alone all weekend with girlfriend's younger sister.
2.6k words
3.63
56k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, where to begin?

I guess you could say it all started back when I was going out with my last girlfriend, her name was Aimee. Now, Aimee wasn't your average girlfriend, she was a total psycho. Every cliché fight you can imagine between a couple you can bet that we had it, the jealousy of the friends other women and even minuscule things I'd say she would pick up on and proceed to scream at me ruthlessly.

Now, I'm not the smartest guy in the world but I had enough common sense to know that I wasn't the direct reason for all of this anger in Aimee but for some stupid reason I decided to stick around and deal with this shit for an entire year, because to face facts, she was hot.

On the weekends, I'd stay at her place, which was all right sometimes as she lived in the city in a tiny cramped apartment with her Mom and younger sister. I always found it hard to study when I was there those weekends because Aimee would be walking around in her tiny shorts all day distracting me, but on this particular weekend I caught a lucky break. I had come up to stay and Aimee wasn't there, neither was her mother as some family business had come up that both of them had to attend to.

Unbeknown to me as I stood at the doorstep, fingers wrapping across the hard wood of the door. I reached up to brush a strand of hair from my face as I heard the footsteps down the hall and the click of the lock. But to my surprise, it wasn't Aimee standing there to greet me with that familiar look of disdain she usually harbored when I arrived. Instead, I was greeted with the site of her sister, long brown flowing hair cut in a fringe at the top, which ran down her shoulders to draw emphasis to her slim neck and generous breasts.

That's one thing about her sister, those breasts were amazing and I couldn't believe that someone wasn't hitting that with a body like hers. I had to refrain from giving her a once over but I think my eyes must have slipped because she looked at me oddly before speaking. "Aimee said you'd be coming, looks like it's just us partying this weekend," she stated matter-of-factly.

She turned on her heal and padded off down the hallway, leaving the door open. Once I was sure her back was turned, I looked up to the heavens and proceeded to thank whatever God had set me up for this prime chance. I mean, come on, this has to be a sign right?

"Oh... err well alright," I did my best to feign disinterest, which was possibly the hardest thing I have ever had to do in my life, a whole weekend with my girlfriend's beautiful sister hanging around. Excellent! I made a point to check it off my 'things to do before I die' check list.

I stepped inside and went to Aimee's room to place my bags down and jump in the shower; I was sweaty from the car ride as my college was pretty far away. Closing the door, I began to remove my shirt and turn to face myself in the mirror. I wasn't the hottest guy going around but I wasn't ugly either, at six foot tall I had a slender build with mild muscle definition shown. But I wasn't your average college jock with muscles bulging out of every portion of my body.

I walked shirtless to the mirror wardrobe and pulled it open. As I did this, the mirror changed focus and I noticed something out of the corner of my eye, a shadow was cast across the room and I turned around to be standing face to face with my girlfriend's sister, Edith, staring straight back at me with her eyes giving me what seemed like a once over.

"Oh shit!" I said out of shock, feeling a little embarrassed that she'd seen me in such a compromising position, I mean I was practically in my underwear and she was standing there just standing at me with her jaw locked.

"I'm sorry!" She turned and ran; slamming the door shut "I just wanted to ask you..." the rest of the sentence was drowned out as her bedroom door slammed shut.

"Fuck," I said to myself, "that's some good going there, not here for more than twenty minutes and I just went right ahead and screwed up the entire weekend, great!" I threw up my arms in defeat and stripped down, no sense in not showering now; although I made a point to make it extra cold because this ultra hard on I had wasn't going to go down for shit.

As I showered my thoughts drifted back to her standing there and I played the situation over in my head typically over analyzing it to death. You see, I was great at taking a minor situation that a normal person could handle easily, and turning it into a great struggle by breaking down every little detail of it in order to draw out my own suffering as long as possible. But as I thought of what had happened, I felt the stir of my cock hardening and I could have sworn that in my mind I saw her almost admiring my body, my hands moving down to inspect the situation.

Why else would she have stood there for so long and not said a word? Then it would also explain the bright shade of red that her face had turned and her swift exodus from the scene of the crime.

"Ahhh!" I threw my head back as I came, squirting streams of white semen on the shower floor. With a sigh, I step out of the shower and towel off.

"Well," I say to my reflection in the steamed up mirror "time to face the music..." Before I left the room I glanced over my shoulder to the clock on the table and noted that it was around five pm, almost dinnertime. Since nobody was home besides us I supposed I would order some pizza.

I walked into the main area of the apartment and it was quiet, the low hum of the television screen was all I could hear, which I thought was strange because usually Edith would be sitting on the couch, clicking away on her laptop or reading a book with her feet dangling off the edge, but I couldn't see her anywhere. I thought it would be rude of me to order pizza and not get her anything so I went on the hunt. Upon reaching her door I raised my hand to knock on it but a noise made me pause.

"Ah! Uh, uh," the very sound although faint spreads through my entire body, making me tingle. It was the sort of sound that communicates with your body's primal urges, the sound of sex. All of a sudden I couldn't breath and was too scared to move forward or backward, so I just stood there like an idiot straining my ears to catch another sweet noise coming from her room.

It seemed when she slammed the door, she had shut it so hard that the lock had failed to lock itself and the door was gradually drifting open. There was a tiny crack, around an inch maybe that granted a view port into her bedroom. I slowly tried to maneuver myself around without creaking the floorboards or making any noise to alert her to my presence.

I lined up my eye with the crack and I thought for a second that I was going to blast another load right there in my underpants. What I saw, for lack of a better word, absolutely blew my mind.

My girlfriend's sister, Edith, laying back on her bed naked with her beautiful big breasts out on display and even through the tiny view space I could see her nipples were stiff as anything and the very sight made my lips dry with anticipation.

My eyes traced over those gorgeous breasts and down her stomach, which was flat and toned, naturally my eyes slipped lower down to where her hand was currently situated deep within her core.

I couldn't see very well due to the angle but from the sounds of it, she was working her clit overtime with one or maybe two fingers dipping inside her as I could hear the wet noises through her soft moans.

Finally my eyes ran down her slender leg, which was raised in the air almost like one of those art paintings meant to illustrate the beauty of the naked female form. But this wasn't a painting, everything from her curled slender toes to her long dark hair was real and right in front of me and...

"Oh god, touch me again Jordan... I've wanted this so badly, oh yes!" She moaned sweetly, her words seemed so relaxing to me yet I couldn't bring myself to even move.

So let's review, my girlfriend's unbelievably hot sister Edith stumbled in on me half naked and now, no more than forty minutes later I find her spread on her bed, legs in the air, viciously masturbating and to top it all off... she is masturbating about me, moaning out my name as if I was the one (and I'll tell you, at this point I wish I was) the one pounding inside her.

I bit down on my bottom lip and tried with all my might to resist the urge to just bust inside her room and spring her, maybe ask if she needed a hand. So instead I stood there with my recently spent cock now rock hard and pulsating up against my shorts.

All of a sudden, she began to convulse, her toes spreading and her muscles tensing as she made an odd guttural sound and raised her hips to the air, I figured she was cumming judging by her reaction and that was more than I could bear, I had to walk away.

Making my way back to the kitchen, I awkwardly adjusted my shorts with a slight sting as the stickiness inside had made it very uncomfortable. I stood at the kitchen and began to dial the pizza company, ordering two pizza's deciding to make Edith's choice for her since she was currently predisposed.

It had been about ten minutes and I was still sitting here, looking around the room trying to distract myself trying very hard to resist the urge to either masturbate furiously or rush into her room and fuck her senseless. Unfortunately, this didn't seem like an option to me right now so I just bit my tongue and sat tight. I heard the shower click on and the sound of running water as she was obviously showering the sweat and cum off herself.

My mind began to drift to thoughts of her in the shower, beads of water running over the feminine curves of her body, peaking at her nipples that were taught and erect. I imagine myself coming up from behind her, embracing her with my hands wrapped around her supple breasts and she'd moan as I kneaded the supple flesh, fingers dancing around her cute pink nipples. Then my hands would travel down over her navel and I would lean forward, pressing my lips to her neck which would cause her to lean to the side and let out a cute moan, almost like a 'mew.'

The tip of my tongue would trace patterns across the taught skin and my fingers would slide lower until I feel the silky flesh of her sex, parting the lips to dip into the moist cavern of her womanhood. She turns to the side and presses her lips to my ear, her soaked hair dripping onto my shoulders and her ass leaning back into my rigid hard, almost painfully so, cock.

"Jordan..." my fingers slip deeper inside and...

"Jordan!" I jump, almost falling from my seat and suddenly I'm ripped from my fantasy to be face to face with the object of my desire and all I can do is mumble something incoherent.

"You're a retard," she says to me, hands on her hips. Her hair is soaked and she's wearing a denim skirt and a tight black tank top, which does little to hide her massive breasts.

"What on Earth are you doing?" I question, tilting my head to the side as my eyes unconsciously slip down the length of her body all the way down to her painted red toenails. She looked almost as if she was going out somewhere.

"I'm going out with my friends, they're coming to pick me up in half an hour," she says, sitting up on the stool in front of me but luckily the kitchen bench is in the way so she can't see my throbbing erection.

"Oh..." I said, trying to mask my disappointment and before I could ask any questions to maybe gain clarity to the unresolved situation of just now the doorbell rings and she jumps up to answer it.

"I knew you'd order pizza you lazy ass," she says, giggling as she playfully taps my shoulder. Now back in school, it was often common knowledge that when a female hits you or initiates any sort of bodily contact that you should take it as a sign that she was into you. Lucky for me in this case, I already had a heads up by the porno-esque scene I had just witnessed. But it was too short lived and it seems like I wasn't going to get to live out my fantasy of fucking her brains out like I'd masturbated to before.

She came back to the table with the pizzas and set them on the table and we began to eat, making idle conversation. I could tell that she was trying to avoid the topic but every now and then I'd catch her eyes looking me over, darting over the features of my chest that could be seen through my shirt. I couldn't help but smirk at this discovery and to add to it; I swear I could feel her slender foot rubbing idly against my leg. Perhaps she mistook it for the table? After the pizza she grabbed her stuff and headed out to the front door, looking back as she slid the high heels over her feet to smile. "Don't wait up for me Prince Charming," her semi-sarcastic voice rang in my ears and she poked out her cute pink tongue at me, so I offered her my middle finger as a response. "Don't poke it out unless you're gonna use it Edith," I threaten, laughing as she looked somewhat taken aback by my crude comeback.

"You're so mean!" she pouts and turns to leave, flicking her ass up as she walks out the door so that the hem of her dress flips up and gives me a front row seat to her panty shot. As the door clicked shut all I could say was, "mmm, red..."

I sighed and grabbed the pizza boxes then chucked them straight into the trash dusting off my hands. Shaking my head at myself and my lack of self control I then move over to the couch and collapse, turning on the television hoping maybe I'd catch something interesting before I drifted off to sleep.

It didn't take long before I was fast asleep on the couch, spread out with my shirt half-buttoned and my brown hair sprawled across my face. As horny as I was, I was far more tired and I figured that I wasn't getting anything tonight so I may as well just sleep it off.