The Look

Story Info
Chance meeting in Las Vegas.
1.2k words
3.78
29.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the first day at the conference. As I walked in to meet my contact I saw her sitting by him. Her tall hourglass figure caught my eye immediately. Nice, I thought to myself as I noticed her jet black hair fringing a beautiful well tanned oval face. Her dark blue eyes looked deep into mine.

I got "the look". She very briefly looked at me from my head to my toe and then stared into my eyes for a split second. The message was clear. I looked back with interest and then ignored her. I continued talking to my contact discussing business. Now and then my eyes wandered catching hers. Her body language said it all...I knew she wanted me.

My contact introduced us - Mike meet Julia my sales rep. You must be African she said taking in my muscular frame and broad black nose. Shaking her hand I held it a bit longer than usual and got "the look" again. As her eyes caught mine I felt a jolt of electricity rip through my body all the way down to my dick. Pulling her boldly towards me I whispered in her ear "How about we meet after for drinks."

She replied with a knowing smile "I don't know...maybe". With practiced ease I gave her my business card with my hotel room number written on the back. Saying my goodbyes to my contact I walked out of the conference.

That evening the phone in my hotel room rang. It was Julia...she was downstairs in reception. Licking my lips in anticipation I asked her to come up. She walked through the door wearing a tight short black dress and stiletto high heels. I noticed her large boobs aching to be released of the tight bra.

Before I knew it we were all over each other. Her hands held me tightly as i grabbed by her soft white bottom pulling her close to me. Feeling the heat in my groin she instantly reacted by grinding herself harder into me. I clasped her sexy white face in my strong black hands and leaned forward to kiss her. she closed her eyes as her lips gently touched mine. I held back the desire to kiss her roughly and instead gently brushed her lips with mine. My tongue teased hers lightly. Opening her eyes she looked at me her dark blue eyes dark with desire and said "Fuck me hard Mike, be rough with me!"

As if that were my cue I pushed my hands between her legs and pushed her dress up. My fingers pushed aside her panties and felt her pussy already wet in anticipation. She wrapped one of her legs around mine and leaned into me moaning "Yes Mike that is so good."

I could feel her heat all the way to my dick. She rubbed her fingers on my crotch, stroking the length of my hardening dick. "Fuck me hard you big black dick," she said as she rubbed my crotch harder.

Kissing her roughly I pulled her closer to the bed. My hands were all over her body as we both collapsed onto it. I wanted to tear her dress off. Feeling my desire she unzipped my pants and gasped as my big black dick jumped out hard and ready. Grabbing it with both hands she laid down on the bed and licked the tip. "Mmmmmmm...I like that" she moaned.

My fingers continued to tease her clit. Expertly I teased her clit with my thumb while my index finger slid into her tight wet shaven pussy. "Oooooh Mike...your so Goood" she said as she continued to grind her pussy on my fingers.

I pushed her head back onto my hard black cock "Suck me harder Julia...faster...don't stop."

Her head bobbed up and down as she licked the length of my shaft. I continued to frig her pussy as she sucked faster and faster, almost gagging as she took the whole length of my dick. My left hand played with her hair pulling her harder onto me as she sucked my dick. "It's your turn now Julia," I said.

Taking my fingers out of her wet pussy, I almost tore off her sexy black dress. As I zipped it down I kissed every inch of her soft white skin. Stopping I gazed into her wide sexy eyes and eagerly ripped off her tight lacy white bra. "Tear my panties off Mike, eat my wet pussy you hunk," she said as she pulled my pants down.

My thick hands pulled down her thong and teased her pussy lips. Pinning her to the bed with my hand I kissed her hard nipples and sucked each one of them. She moaned "Fuck me hard...be rough with me you big black lover".

My tongued wandered lower, briefly teasing her cute belly button and then lower. Julia opened her legs wide and moaned as my tongue teased her eager clit. "Oooh yeah Mike, that's it, don't stop," she said.

She wrapped her legs around my strong shoulders as I licked her clit faster and faster. I pushed my finger deep into her pussy as I licked it. She squeezed my hand and face with her thighs as I finger fucked her. "Miiikkke mmmmiiikkeeee don't stop, you hit the spot don't stop." I could hardly breathe. My other hand caressed her soft boobs at the same time. I could feel her about to cum. My finger fucked her harder and faster, my tongue licked her wet clit faster too. "Now...now...fuck me, fuck me, I wanna cum..." she said.

I grabbed her thighs and spread them wide. Pulling her to me by her waist I thrust hard into her wet and waiting pussy. "Ooooh yess Mike, that's it, faster faster." I kissed her sexy lips as my cock thrust deeper into her tight hole. I could feel her body shake as she ground her hips into me. With excitement I pulled her legs over my shoulders and fucked her deep and hard. I could feel myself loosing control as I glanced at the mirror.

"I am cumming, I am cumming again ooooh yess," Julia moaned, her face going flush red at the same time. She raked my back with her fingernails and pushed her groin up to mine. Thrusting deep into her pussy I fucked her uncontrollably, hard and fast. My hands grabbed her boobs as I felt myself begin to cum.

"Yeah, yeah, cum for me cum for me Julia" I roared as I began to cum. My thick white semen gushed out deep into her pussy. Julia grabbed me tight with her hands and squeezed me breathless with her legs. With a deep moan she suddenly let go collapsing underneath me.

"Mmmmm" I moaned as I went limp and caressed her nipples. I could feel the sweat pouring down her body. "Wow that was good," I said as I rolled off her. My hands continued to caress her ass.

"Mike your very good, every inch what I imagined from the start" she said as she stroke my body with her hand.

At that moment Julia's cell phone rang. She looked at it and frowned. Agitated got up and rushed into the bathroom. The door close as I heared muffled talking. After 10 minutes she came out and composed herself. Kissing me gently she said "Darling I have to go," "That was my boyfriend and apparently he came into town to surprise me." With another passionate kisss she looked into my eyes and said "Thanks Mike. Remember Whatever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas alright. Bye love!"

She left as quickly as she came. I continued to lie down as if it were a dream.