The Loophole - A Halloween Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Loraine gasped and screamed as the rotating plastic penis massaged her cunt from the inside while the thundering vibrations pounded against her clit and slit and ass from below. Somehow, she was managing to rise high enough to almost pull off of the dildos, but her body did not have the strength hold her up for very long against the strong elastic. Her muscles soon fatigued, causing her to slam back down on the saddle as if pushed in place by a very forceful set of hands.

"Three," Max counted aloud as she was driven to her third orgasm. The crowd counted for him when it was obvious she had reached her fourth orgasm. By the time she reached her ninth forced orgasm, only a few in the crowd were even bothering to keep count.

"Ten," Max finally said. Then he added, "Just turn it down a little and push her over into the corner and let her enjoy herself while we go on with our contest."

Even in her lust-fogged state of mind, Loraine was able to comprehend what Max had said and tried to protest. "No, please," her voice quivered out. She tried to say something else, but the ministrations of the machine overwhelmed her and she once again slid into the throes of orgasm.

"We will keep watch over her and shut things down if it looks like it might cause permanent damage," Max assured the guests. Loraine's husband, Tim, meanwhile was back in one of the couches, sitting quietly and sipping a drink as he watched his wife writhe in passion on that devilish machine.

***

Max listened to the soft moans and whimpers from the corner for a few moments and then turned his attention back to the remaining three contestants. "The question this time is a business problem," he began. "You are the owner and manager of a large construction company. You have had an understanding with the inspectors for years, but now there is a new inspector who won't look the other way. The local newspaper is also sniffing around trying to dig up a Pulitzer Prize winning expose'.

"There is no way that you can finish on time and satisfy this new building inspector. There are significant penalties for late completion and significant bonuses for early completion. The very existence of the company hinges on your actions. How do you handle the problem?

" ... Again, you have five minutes to formulate your answer."

While soft music played and the three contestants wrote furiously, Marta and several others servants again moved among the guests with trays of drinks and after-diner snacks. At exactly five minutes, the timer chimed and Max yelled out, "Pens down."

After a moment of silence, he said, "Let's start with our mighty Klingon warrior."

Lt. Worf-- Virgil the physics teacher-- suggested, "Bribe him at whatever level it takes."

Significant murmuring resulted from that plan.

Bruce Stover-- Dracula-- turned over his slate which said, "Have him taken care of so it looks like an accident."

That also created some significant murmuring, and there were also many people nodding their heads in agreement.

Doctor Frankenstein had what was obviously the favorite plan. His slate said, "Blackmail his wife and make her put pressure on her inspector husband to play along. That way, there's no direct connection or paper trail."

When he turned over his white board, his plan was met with applause.

"I think we have a winner," Max said loudly. "But who is our loser and why?"

Abraham Lincoln-- actually Judge McConnell-- stood and said, "The Klingon's plan is the worst for the same reason that Frankenstein's plan is the best. Bribing the reluctant inspector directly creates a paper trail that a cop or reporter or some federal racketeering commission can bring into court, especially if he won't go along with you. You might get your building built on time, but you could be in prison before the tenants move in."

Cries of "Exactly" and "Tell 'em judge" filled the room.

"I'm sorry, Lee," Lt. Worf said through his tears.

"Don't fall apart, Worf," Max said. "Our red-shirted midshipman will end up being humiliated, but you will also experience that humiliation. So, at least you will be together."

He clapped his hands sharply several times and two rather large men dressed entirely in black hurried into the room and pulled the pillory in which Lee was restrained into the center of the room. Meanwhile, two other similarly-dressed men pushed a platform into the room on which stood what appeared to be a very solid door frame.

"Mr Worf," Max instructed, "would you please remove everything from the waist down and step into the restraining frame?"

Virgil did so and Max's helpers put restraint cuffs on his wrists and ankles and tied him tightly in place in the frame. The helpers then removed Lee's pants, shoes, and socks. He was not wearing underwear.

Max turned to the crowd and asked, "Have you ever noticed that partial nudity is often much more humiliating than complete nakedness?"

He then went on to explain, "Virgil and Lee have been together for years, but have stayed very firmly in the closet... or at least in the doorway. That means they would be very embarrassed and humiliated to be 'caught in the act,' so to speak. Tonight they will not only be caught in the act, we will watch from start to finish."

One of the helpers returned. He was wearing thin rubber gloves and was carrying a small jar of some sort. "That is a lubricant and stimulant," Max explained. Once they are greased up, the drugs in the mixture will stimulate them so that they can't help themselves."

The helper dipped his gloved hand into the mixture and began rubbing it over Virgil's prick. There truly were drugs in the mixture and Worf's cock immediately sprang to full erection. Meanwhile, another of the helpers was rubbing the same mixture between Lee's asscheeks. Lee quickly also became turgidly erect.

Lee's face was beet red and he kept muttering, "Oh God, Oh God," as he was forced to stare into the faces of the gathering.

Then the helper guided the tip of Virgil's erect prick to Lee's rosebud and centered it on target. Both Lee and Virgil quivered with a combination of shame and sexual excitement. The sexual excitement soon won and Virgil pushed forward, impaling Lee, who was now chanting "No, no, no, no."

His chant, however, soon changed to "Yes, yes, Yes!" as the sexual excitement overwhelmed him and he thrust back against Virgil's penetration.

Just as Virgil began to shake and quiver in orgasm and started to erupt into Lee's ass, another of the helpers stepped forward with a broad band of some sort and bound Virgil firmly in place, deep in Lee's ass.

"We will leave them like that," Max said softly, "as sort of a living statue of shame."

Max then looked out upon the now lust-filled faces of the party goers and said, "Although Lee and Virgil were definitely humiliated by their experience, I think that most of you would have been willing to change places with Virgil... or Lee in exchange for the forty thousand dollar consolation prize that they will receive."

***

Max watched as the platforms holding Lee and Virgil were rolled together over to the edge of the room near where Gloria was still writhing on her unicorn. He then slapped his hands together with a loud "Clap!" and said briskly, "Time to move to our next level."

He once again surveyed the room and stated. "Earlier this evening, five of you agreed to act as special judges during our competitions this evening." He paused and looked at several specific people before asking, "Would the judges now please come forward?"

Three men and two women stepped to the front of the room. "Dracula and Dr Frankenstein," Max began, "you have five minutes to write out something that will convince these five upstanding judges to vote for you rather than your opponent. ... Starting now!"

After a few moments of thought, Dr. Frankenstein began writing. Dracula, meanwhile, stood smiling at the judges. Then he wrote quickly on his slate and set down his pen. At the end of five minutes, Max curtly said, "Pens down."

Frankenstein's answer was first. Harold Von Schmidt, explained how he and Gloria were valued members of the community and had helped many charitable causes and so on and so forth. When he had finished reading his answer, the five judges nodded appreciatively.

Then it was Dracula's turn. His slate held nothing but a list of five words. They were, "Sandburg; Lignite; SAT; LuAnn's; and William."

Sandburg was a reference to an unsolved fatal hit and run on Sandburg Road from over a decade ago. Lignite is a form of soft coal found in cheap gravel that can sometimes contaminate concrete and weaken it. Especially in beams exposed to the weather, lignite contamination can cause weakening and even result in building collapse. SAT, of course, referred to the Scholastic Aptitude Tests which were required for most college admissions. LuAnn's referred to LuAnn's Escort Services which often provided willing companions for some of the more well-to-do members of the community, and William referred to William Rath, a young and extremely handsome young man who owned a local landscaping business.

Each of the five judges knew exactly what at least one of Bruce's five phrases meant and they each immediately stammered out, "I vote for Dracula."

"That isn't fair!" screamed Gloria. "He's threatening them."

"I see no threats," answered Max. "He is just suggesting that he might have information available should it be desired."

Gloria gasped. Her eyes were wide open and her mouth agape. Those were the exact words she had used to pressure Fred Whetherington into investing in one of her and Harold's rather shady real estate developments which had gone belly up and bankrupted several of the investors. Somehow, when one of Harold's great deals went sour, he never ended up losing money. Others, however, were never so lucky.

When Gloria had encouraged Fred and Willie to invest in what they all could see was obviously a flawed plan, as part of her sales pitch, she hinted that she and Harold had access to some potentially damaging legal or financial information. She was very careful not to directly threaten Fred, but she did point out that she and Harold had "information available should it be desired by the authorities."

When Max used those words, both she and Harold suddenly knew that this was a set up and that they had been tricked. But they also knew that their best course of action was to endure whatever was to come and learn from the evening.

Gloria did not resist as two of the helpers removed her from the pillory and brought her to the center of the room. Two other helpers were bringing a restraint frame similar to what had been used to hold Virgil. She knew what was expected of her and stripped off her costume and stepped between the uprights of the frame. Surprise showed on her face when one of the helpers stopped her from removing her large wig. "It stays on," he said simply.

Once she was standing in the proper place, the helpers attached wrist and ankle restraints and then pulled her taut. She was now spread in an obscene X within the frame with legs pulled tightly to the sides and arms stretched wide almost to their limits slightly above her head. She remained rather serene and composed until they began taping electrodes to her body.

She began to protest, "No, No!, Please! Please! Anything but that!" Her voice started out subdued, but rapidly rose in pitch and volume and she began thrashing against her bonds. "Harold," she finally screamed out, "you will PAY for this!"

She and Harold had tried electro-sex a couple of times. Harold actually enjoyed it and sometimes taped TENS pads to his ass and nipples while they were making love. It would drive him into extreme orgasm if Gloria would reach out and turn the dials to maximum just as he reached climax. In fact, he had purchased a TENS unit with a remote so that all Gloria needed do was push a button on the remote and the unit would switch to the higher levels.

Gloria, on the other hand, hated electro-sex. But then again, she hated being shocked in any fashion. As a small girl, she would run crying to her parents if one of her brothers shuffled their feet across the carpet and zapped her on the arm with static electricity. Maybe her body was just more susceptible to electric shock.

By the time the nipple clamps were in place, Gloria was crying continuously. Fred approached and stood before her. "I know your aversion to electricity," he said, "so we are going to prepare you a little before we begin."

One of the helpers held up a rather large dildo with wires leading from it. "This is a little larger than it would have to be if it were just an electrode," Fred explained. "It is also a rather powerful vibrator that twists and turns within you in addition to vibrating."

A different helper held up a smaller version of the same dildo. "And this anal plug operates in much the same fashion," Fred added. As the two helpers pushed the dildos into place, Fred held up a leather belt that had a crotch strap. "And to keep you from pushing them out," he continued, "they will be held in place with this belt." One of the helpers reached out and took the belt from Fred and began tightening it in place around Gloria's waist. He then tightly cinched the crotch strap in place, firmly imbedding the dildos in her body.

Before returning to his seat, Fred said softly, "The vibrators will kick in immediately and will be stimulating you well in advance of any possible electric shock." He then gave Gloria a quick smile and walked back to join Willie.

Meanwhile, a small pedestal was brought out and set in front of Harold. "You might remember something like this from when your children were little," Max explained. "The four lights flash in a specific order and each color makes a specific sound. All you have to do is to press the colored switches in the same sequence. After five sequences, it switches to giving you only the sounds. For the next five tries, you have to remember which color goes with which sound."

He turned to the crowd and said, "There will be three rounds for a total of 30 sequences."

He then looked over at Gloria and smiled pleasantly. She glared back at him. "We left your lightning bolt wig in place because this will involve electricity."

"I had already figured that out," she spat back.

"If Harold gets the sequence exactly right," Max explained, "nothing happens. But each key that he presses incorrectly will cause the TENS units attached to your body to discharge. The units will then immediately step up in strength and the next incorrect key in that sequence will be at a higher voltage. After the second incorrect touch, the nipple and..."

Max suddenly looked astonished and embarrassed. "We forgot the clit clip ... " he said in an almost shrill-sounding voice, "... and I didn't notice."

By the time he had finished speaking, one of the helpers had run in and quickly attached a large electrode clip to Gloria's pleasure nub.

"As I was saying," Max continued in his normal deep voice. "After the second incorrect touch, the nipple and clit clips come into play. After the third incorrect touch, the vaginal and anal electrodes kick in-- and they are set for much higher voltage."

He raised his hand into his most pompous pose and said, "Should their be a fourth incorrect touch in a given sequence, the electrodes in the wrist and ankle restraints will activate and will pulse at high voltage for thirty seconds. That may never occur, but just in case, we are going to protect the carpet around your restraint frame."

All four helpers came back to the middle of the room carrying plastic tarps which they spread out around and over the platform. While they were doing so, Gloria alternated between glaring at Max, Fred, and her husband Harold.

"Shall we begin?" said Max and the large disk on the platform in front of Harold slowly flashed red-red-green-green-blue-blue-yellow-yellow. With each color was a corresponding electronic note.

Gloria tensed as Max began pushing buttons. The machine made a clicking noise as it went dark awaiting the next press of a key. Max hesitated, but then began pressing keys. Gloria gave a deep sigh as he hit the final yellow with no mistakes. Almost immediately, the device played a new sequence, red-blue-red-green-red-yellow-blue-green-blue-yellow.

Gloria's eyes widened as she realized that it had added two steps to the sequence. It has also sped up slightly. She would have easily been able to match that pattern, but she knew that Harold would not. She could only hope he got most of them right.

He didn't.

There were eight steps in the sequence. Max got the first five of them right, but then repeated color five instead of moving on to color six. That meant that steps six, seven, and eight were wrong.

At step six, Gloria gasped slightly as a relatively light shock tingled her thighs, buttocks, and tummy. At step seven, she yelped as a somewhat more intense shock hit the same areas and her nipples and clit. At step eight, she screamed as a significant shock tightened the muscles of her legs, bit at her clit and nipples, and tore through her pelvis between the rectal and vaginal electrodes.

Sweat was beginning to form on her body as the lights flashed once again and the beeps filled the room. This time there were twelve steps to the sequence. It was the same beginning sequence as before, red-blue-red-green-red-yellow-blue-green-blue-yellow, but this time it added green-yellow at the end.

Harold noticed that it was the same and managed to get the sequence right all the way to step eleven. He pressed yellow-green for the final two steps rather than green-yellow.

Gloria yelped as the first shock tingled her muscles and the second bit at her nipples and clit.

The next sequence again remained the same, but added red-blue at the end. Gloria could always spot patterns and recognized that the sequences weren't random, but rather were the mix of potential combinations of colors on the device. If she were pushing the buttons, she would probably be able to get every sequence correct. Unfortunately, it was Harold, not Gloria, who was playing the game.

This time there were six incorrect steps. Harold evidently recognized the pattern, but kept skipping or repeating steps, and once out of sequence, the remaining steps were wrong. Gloria yelped, but not quite as loudly, as the nipple and clit clamps kicked in and she grunted when the internal electrodes forced the muscles of her pelvis to convulse. When the wrist and ankle electrodes were activated, however, Gloria screamed-- or at least she attempted to. All that came out was a strangled gurgle as her body shook and bounced with the electrical pulses that were flowing through it.

As Max had feared, Gloria lost control of her bladder and sprayed urine onto the protective covers which had been placed on the floor beneath her. When Max finished putting in his incorrect sequence, Gloria continued to buck and writhe for an additional thirty seconds until the units timed out.

"Fortunately for you," Max interjected, "the thirty-second time for the restraint electrodes is restarted each time they are activated. Otherwise you would have been in for several minutes of their pulses."

Gloria did not look as if she felt fortunate. She was panting heavily and trying to re-compose herself as the device kicked into a new sequence. Somehow, this time, Max was able to enter all fourteen steps correctly. Gloria sighed very deeply in relief while murmuring spread through the disappointed crowd.

She gasped, however, as the next sequence started. The sequence was identical except it skipped the first color. If Max didn't notice that, he would get all sixteen steps wrong.

He did... get all sixteen steps wrong.