The Lord of Fairlea - Intro Scene 01

Story Info
Lord of private estate has right to possess any women there.
2.6k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

Jack Kingsman inherited the estate from his uncle who had no direct heirs. Suddenly he became a minor nobleman (though not aristocracy or royalty). He had to get used to being addressed as 'My Lord'. He had untold wealth. He no longer had to work in the city. Best of all I was the owner of a large remote demesne called Fairlea. A grand manor house surrounded by a vast private estate. It was a peninsula, accessible only by one minor road, or by boat, though there was only one safe landing spot, a small natural harbour on the rocky coastline. The house had dozens of rooms and a small loyal staff led by a butler named Max who had lived there all his life, knew the land better than anyone and was both respected and feared by locals and workers. Max manages the estate workers, security and gamekeeper. His deputy was a strict housekeeper, Mary, who was the daughter of a local stud farm owner and had served on the estate since she was a girl. She managed the maids and kitchen staff.

A year later Jack has relocated from the distant city, though he still keeps a flat there and takes occasional breaks for a dose of city life and convivial evenings at his club. But he spends most of his time on his private estate. He finds entertainment in supervising the maintenance of the house and gardens, overseeing the local workers who help in the woodlands, patrol the coast, secure the access road and manage the estate's dealings with local village traders and suppliers. He writes, paints, walks, hunts. He is never bored.

This is all fine, but best of all Jack's title comes with an ancient 'droit de seigneur' that gives him the power to possess any female on his land and to take the virginity of all of the daughters of his vassals. Not just 'jus primae noctis', the right to possess a would-be bride before the wedding night, but also the right to mate with any woman or girl at any time. This power is well established and any refusal finds no mercy: if the lord wants a girl he takes her, by force if necessary. His right is also linked to seasonal festivals such as the spring equinox when a nubile beauty is selected to sacrifice her virginity to him, or the autumn harvest when he symbolically sows his seed into the wombs of fertile females. His ancestors have sired countless offspring by this right, all over the estate, which keeps the peasant population young and fresh. And as they are mere subjects and illegitimate, they have no claim on his wealth or status. Their reward is to live there in safety and security, to serve him in return for their lodgings and sustenance.

No outsiders are permitted on his estate. It's a private feudal domain. The butler has a few good men who patrol and man the entrance gate. Only the lord's visitors are granted entry, or local traders delivering their goods. The estate also maintains a very strong working relationship with the nearby stud farm. Its owner, father of the housekeeper, looks after the estate's horses and provides loyal stable lads and lasses. He shares the lord's taste for young flesh and in addition to the equines they have another secret 'stable' which gives them a perpetual stock of young fillies who are trained to entertain their bosses and gentlemen friends. These girls are either selected from the stud farm stables or are plucked from the local villages. They are well bred and become expert at pleasing their masters. So there is a good supply of young ladies who are well trained, loyal, and well rewarded, so long as they obey.

1

The Lord made the most of the estate by frequently inviting friends and lovers to visit, to stay in his mansion and enjoy the various leisure pursuits on his land. Such visits included lavish dinners, themed parties, horse riding, bird shooting, sailing along the coast of his peninsula, hiking through the woods. For these events Jack relied on his loyal staff and local experts. He was fortunate to have well established senior staff in the household and around the estate. The challenge was to retain and train enough younger workers to maintain the overall levels of staff to support all the activities. There were plenty of young people living on his lands or in the surrounding villages and small towns. Sometimes they were able to attract people from larger towns further away. In these cases, the new arrivals required more induction and training, to make them familiar with the ways of living and rules of the private estate. In particular, the women and girls had to be instructed to conform to the Lord's ancient right to possess any female who was living on, working on, or visiting his estate. Resistance to this would not be tolerated. And failure to obey orders generally would be punished.

He had just heard there was a new girl working in the kitchens. She was a daughter of a nearby farmer who had sent her to the estate because he had no need for her on his farm and didn't want her to move away to a far city now that she had reached maturity. The farmer hoped she would work locally and perhaps marry a local lad. But first she needed more experience and discipline. The housekeeper had been told that the girl had some experience working on the farm, in the dairy and orchard, but that she was rather idle and dreamy. She would need to be motivated to work effectively and reminded to follow orders as part of the team, to ensure the high standards were maintained. He decided to go down to the kitchens to see for himself.

As he strode down the staircase and into the main kitchen the few staff working there stopped and looked up. The head cook gave a bow. He called out,

'Relax, everyone. Carry on. Don't mind me.' They all went back to their tasks.

The head cook asked him, 'Anything we can get for you, my Lord?'

He smiled at her and replied. 'Nothing right now, thank you, miss. I'm just having a look round, nothing to worry about.'

She smiled back, 'Yes, sir.'

He walked around the kitchen, as if to inspect, though he knew there was nothing out of order.

He addressed the cook again. 'I hear you have a new starter? How's she doing?'

'Yes, sir, that'll be young Molly, over from the farm. I sent her out to the kitchen garden a while ago to fetch some herbs.'

'Good to hear you're keeping her busy. I suppose I'd better welcome her myself.'

'Indeed, sir. I'm sure she will appreciate that.'

'Out there, is she?' He pointed to the rear door that led to the walled kitchen garden.

'Yes, sir.'

'Right. I'll go and see how Molly is getting on.'

He passed the cook and went out the back door. The kitchen garden was surrounded by a high brick wall that gave good shelter and helped trap the sun. It was a warm, sunny, calm day. Beds of plants were lit by the rays of the afternoon sun. The warmth seemed to emanate from the walls, decorated by roses and various climbing plants. He looked around but could not see the girl at first. He reached the far corner and there she was, sitting on a bench. Her long curly blonde hair fell down around her shoulders and across her chest. She was wearing a white blouse, dark green skirt, white socks and black shoes - the uniform of the kitchen girls. She didn't see him at first. She appeared to be daydreaming, looking up at the sky or the treetops, twirling a sprig of herbs in her hand.

He stopped a few paces away from her. Suddenly she sensed his presence and looked up. She had a pretty face, rosy cheeks, blue eyes. She smiled at him. He smiled back, took a step closer and said, 'You must be Molly. Cook told me you joined us.'

'Yes, that's me!' she grinned.

He smiled benignly at her innocence. 'You should address me as "My Lord" first, then "Sir", you know.'

She blushed, 'Yes, sir. I mean, my Lord. I'm sorry.'

'Well, now you know. Stand up, Molly.'

She obeyed. He was tall and she only came up to his chin. She looked up at her master, a hint of nervousness in her eyes. He looked down at her face and her body. The top buttons of her blouse were undone and he could see the top of her generous milky white breasts. Her waist was narrow though her handsome curves were evident below the tight skirt.

'Aren't you supposed to be working? Not sitting around in the garden.'

'Yes, sir. Sorry, sir.'

'Collecting herbs, aren't you?'

'Yes, sir. Look.' She held out the sprig of rosemary she had been holding. She blushed again.

'Very well. You must obey cook. Do what you are told and don't waste time.'

Molly gulped,' Yes, sir. I will.'

'I presume you have been told all the rules of my estate?'

She knew immediately what he was referring to. 'Yes, sir.' She blushed even redder and her eyes went wide as she looked up at him.

He looked down at the nubile girl and felt a powerful urge rise up through his loins. He knew that she knew he could demand to possess her.

'Are you wearing a bra, Molly?' He looked down at her chest.

'Er, no. Sir...'

'Good girl. You know it's not permitted here. Now show me.'

Her eyes stared up at him and her mouth opened wide. She had luscious lips and very white teeth. 'What...?'

'You heard me, girl. Show me you're not wearing anything under that shirt.'

She gulped again. 'Must I, sir.'

'Undo those buttons, Molly, or I'll rip the shirt off you.'

She immediately reached down and undid more of the buttons. Her plump round breasts fell out. Her large nipples were bright pink against the creamy-white flesh. She looked down at her own nudity and her long blonde curls cascaded over her bare breasts.

He felt an irresistible urge inside. His cock was rock hard, throbbing inside his trousers. He saw her look down and see its bulge.

'Stand up on the bench.' He ordered her. She obeyed. Standing up on the bench, facing him, brought her bare breasts up to the level of his face and her waist level with his arms. He undid the remaining buttons of her blouse then leaned forward a kissed the soft flesh of each breast. He placed his lips around each nipple then kissed them firmly, licking until they were firm. He heard her moan with pleasure.

'Lift up your skirt. Hold it up around your waist.'

She reached down, grasped the hem of the skirt on each side then slowly raised it. He admired the smooth skin of her shapely thighs then saw the tiny white triangle of her knickers. When they were fully exposed he reached forward, took hold of the elastic hem and slowly peeled them down, exposing a trim bush of downy blonde pubic hair. He pulled the knickers down over her thighs and let them drop around her ankles. She kept the skirt up, leaving her bare pussy exposed. He leaned forward and brushed his lips and tongue against the soft hair. He could smell her ripe sexuality. He stuck out the tip of his tongue and ran it through the wispy hair, down the length of her slit. Her labia parted easily, opening up her wet cunt to his hungry tongue. He thrust his tongue deeper. She tasted divine. She was moaning and her legs started trembling. As his tongue reached the top of her slit it reached the exposed pearl of her clit. He flicked the tip of his tongue across it. She moaned louder. Her juices were seeping out now, dripping over her thighs.

He stepped away. Molly remained standing on the bench. He unbuttoned his trousers and let his cock fall out. He heard her gasp as she saw its length and girth. It was so stiff that it was pointing horizontally towards her. He reached up, took her by the waist and lifted her down to the ground. He turned her round to face away from him. 'Bend over! Lean down over the bench.' She obeyed, keeping her skirt up around her waist, exposing her bare bottom. He caressed the smooth flesh of her buttocks then spread them, exposing her ripe cunt, pussy lips parted, pink wet slit open... He plunged his cock into her and grabbed her round the waist. He thrust hard and deep. She moaned loud and arched her body back to receive him. He didn't last long. Just a few thrusts then he felt his cock throbbing as he reached the point of no return. As his first powerful spurt of semen shot deep into her she gasped "aaah!" He continued to pump as deep and hard as he could, spurting uncontrollably, filling her womb with his seed. When he was done he pulled out and wiped his messy cock over her buttocks.

He stepped away. 'Turn round. Sit down.' She did as she was told. Her face was now level with his groin. He pointed down at his still erect member and moved closer, positioning his body between her legs. 'Lick me clean.' Molly leaned forward, looked up at him with those big blue eyes, parted her pink lips then took the head of his cock between them. He felt her tongue around his smooth glans, licking off his cum and her juices. She opened her mouth wider and took his shaft in her mouth, sucking and licking it as ordered. To her surprise he was becoming harder again. His cock swelled in her mouth and she had to pull away to breathe. She didn't yet know that he was exceptionally virile and his body could regenerate sperm and semen very rapidly, so that he could ejaculate again within minutes. 'Don't stop, girl!'

Molly took him in her mouth again. He looked down at her young angelic face, framed by that erotic blonde curly hair, and at her ripe breasts and fresh pussy. He watched as she took his thick shaft between her luscious pink lips. He throbbed and grew even harder as she sucked. It wasn't long before he was ready to come again. He reached his hands round the back of her head, pulling her into him as he fucked her wet mouth. The feeling of her licking and sucking him became too much. He began to spurt again, shooting cum down her throat. She swallowed as quickly as she could as his cum filled her mouth. Finally he pulled out and shot the final few spurts over her breasts. She reached down, wiped the cum from her pert white breasts with her fingertips then licked them clean.

'Good girl!' He leaned down and kissed her on the cheeks and mouth. 'I can see you will settle in here very well. Now get dressed and get back to work.'

'Yes, sir!' She looked up at him, grinned, stood up, rearranged her skirt and did up the blouse, then reached down to pick up her knickers. But before she could put them on he said, 'Not those. Give them to me.' She giggled and handed them to her master. He did like to keep a trophy sometimes.

He watched her walk back through the sunlit garden and sat on the bench. It was always refreshing to find an obedient new girl.Some of them required more discipline but this one was most promising. He would surely see her again. She would be good as a server at one of the private parties...