The Lord of the Manor

Story Info
Young maid serves her master in his bed.
3.2k words
4.52
235.1k
163

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 03/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
opels
opels
2,488 Followers

Lord Worthington walked into his chambers to find a new maid dusting his mantle. He usually wasn't in at this time and wasn't aware that he had a new maid. He stood silently watching her for a moment. She was average height, with a slim waist and from what he could see, a pleasing behind. She had reddish brown ringlets tucked up under her cap. He liked what he saw so far and was eager to view her from the front. He cleared his throat, and she jumped at the sound. Turning and very prettily blushing, Lord felt a twitching in his pants. She had large green eyes and a very ample bosom.

"Oh m'lord, I'm so very sorry. Please excuse me."

She turned towards the hidden servant's entrance, but he stopped her. "Wait a minute, lass."

Turning back to him, she eyed him nervously. "Yes sir?"

Looking her up and down again with a smile teasing his full lips, he asked, "What's your name girl?"

"Suzanna, sir," she said shyly.

Removing his coat and draping it over a chair, he asked, "How old are you Suzanna?"

"Eighteen," she answered, her nervousness growing.

"And are you now responsible for cleaning my rooms?" he asked.

"Yes," she answered, beginning to relax. Perhaps he was only going to give her some instructions.

He approached her and pulled off her cap. Her mahogany curls tumbled down her back. "You are not to wear a cap. I like to see a woman's hair. Especially when it's as nice as yours," he said with a smile, walking behind her. He lifted a handful of soft curls and ran his fingers through them. "I'm also going to change your uniform. The one you have on is so frumpy. I like to see a little skin," he replied, walking around in front of her again, eyeing her body.

Her nervousness returned. She wasn't sure she liked where this was going. Meekly, she merely replied, "Yes sir."

"I think perhaps I'll also see to having your duties slightly changed. I'll speak with the head housekeeper and she'll let you know. You can go now," he dismissed.

Clutching her cap in her hands, she rushed to the servants entrance. As she hurried down the hallway, she found herself trembling. What was he going to have her do, she wondered.

The next morning, Mrs. Simms, the head housekeeper called Suzanna into her cramped office. "Lord Worthington has requested some changes to your duties," she said briskly. She picked up a sheet of paper and reading from it said, "Your new duties, effective tomorrow, are as follows: You are to wake Lord Worthington at nine o'clock every morning. You will do this by entering his room with a cheerful salutation of 'Good Morning Lord Worthington' and opening his curtains. A comment on the weather is appropriate." She paused before continuing. "In his dressing room, you should have his itinerary for the day and you will lay out the appropriate clothes."

"Mrs. Simms?" Suzanna interrupted. "Excuse me, but these sound like the duties a man servant should have, not me."

"Yes, Miss Brown, I know. But Lord Worthington has expressly asked that you perform these tasks." She eyed the young woman sympathetically. "Miss Brown, I usually don't do this, but I must warn you. Lord Worthington has a tendency to get very familiar with his maids. If you keep your wits about you and don't fall for any flattery, you should be alright. However, if he does make a pass, it is acceptable for you to make a modest refusal but if he insists, you must endure, if you wish to keep your position."

Suzanna recalled how he had eyed her yesterday, and she nervously whispered, "Yes ma'am, thank you." She hesitated before asking, "How old is Lord Worthington?"

"He's twenty-eight, but behaves more like he's a randy fifteen year old," she replied with disapproval. She cleared her throat and continued reading the list of Suzanna's new duties, all tailored to specifically taking care of the Lord.

When she had finished, Suzanna asked, "He also mentioned something about me having a new uniform?"

Mrs. Simms was unable to meet the young woman's eyes. "Yes, it will be ready for you tomorrow. That is all Miss Brown," she said, unable to bear having this poor creature in her office another moment.

She didn't see the Lord that day and the next morning she was presented with her new uniform. She was horrified as she pulled the laces tight. "Oh my, Rosy, look," she called to her roommate.

"What, is that your new...oh no, Suzy!" she exclaimed.

Suzanna tugged at the low neckline, trying to pull it higher. "I can't wear this!" she cried. "Lord Worthington said he liked to see a little skin, but this dress is scandalous!"

Unable to suppress a smile, Rosy commented, "It does make you look rather fetching, though."

"Please Rosy, this is no time for jokes. One false move and I'll be flashing my nips at him!"

"I would wager that's what he wants," she replied.

Knowing her friend was right, she only sighed. "If only there weren't such a shortage of jobs in this town," she muttered, again trying to pull the neckline higher.

At 8:59 that morning, she stood before Lord Worthington's bedroom doors. As the clock struck, she took a deep breath and opened the doors. The night had been a hot one and as she entered the room, she noticed that he had flung off the blankets and his bare torso was exposed. His muscled body stopped her in her tracks and she stood breathless for a few moments before proceeding to the window and calling out 'good morning'.

As she pulled the curtains back, he replied in a clear voice, "I'm already awake."

She was suddenly aware that he must have heard her footsteps stop by his bed for a few moments before she called her greeting. Her fear was confirmed when he said, "Do you enjoy looking at me Suzanna?"

Without turning, she replied, "I only stopped out of surprise, sir, not admiration."

"You weren't admiring me?"

"No, sir. It looks like it's going to be another lovely day," she said gaily, hoping he would drop the subject.

Her hopes were in vain, for he requested, "Come over here."

She nervously approached the bed and saw that he was still laying there, exactly the same. "Does my appearance not please you?" he asked, lazily rubbing his chest.

She merely glanced at him, and then staring out the window, she replied, blushing furiously, "You're a handsome man, m'lord. Your appearance is always pleasing."

He grabbed her wrist and pulled her onto the bed. He wrapped one hand around the back of her head and his other arm around her waist. "Your appearance is also very pleasing," he whispered, his lips very close to hers.

"Please let me go, m'lord," she said, recalling Mrs. Simms words about a modest resistance to advances.

With a wicked smile, he shook his head slowly, "I don't want to." His lips pressed against hers and with his hand on the back of her head, she couldn't twist away. What else was it Mrs. Simms had said, she wondered vaguely.

Lord Worthington's mouth moved seductively over Suzanna's. She had never been kissed like this before and her mind was swept into a whirl. His tongue slipped into her mouth and she feared she would faint from the sensation.

She was hazily aware of being laid back on the bed and of his weight on her. He moved his mouth from hers and the tip of his tongue scorched a trail down her throat. She felt his hands on her breasts, tugging the dress that little bit lower. She could barely think clearly enough to comprehend what he was doing and when she felt the wetness of his mouth on her exposed nipple, she arched her back with a small cry. She writhed on the sheets as he swirled his tongue around the hardened nub and then suckled it with his mouth.

She was suddenly keenly aware of his hand under her skirts, caressing her thigh. "No m'lord, please, no," she begged, scrambling away from him.

"My, how prettily you beg," he said, watching her get up from the bed, and turning her back as she pulled up the neckline of her dress.

She suddenly felt him behind her and she stiffened, knowing that he must be naked. His hands reached around in front of her and tugged her neckline back down, exposing her nipples. He tweaked them, causing her breath to catch in her throat. "For today, I want to see them. Keep your dress like this," he whispered in her ear. "Have you ever seen a naked man, Suzanna?" he asked, his voice low and silky smooth.

Breathing heavily and on the verge of tears, she replied in a shaky voice, "No, m'lord."

"Would you like to?" he asked, his voice seductively low.

He was pressed against her and his hands on her breasts was making it very difficult to think clearly. A tear spilled down her cheek, as she replied, "No, m'lord."

He wiped the tear away and releasing her, said, "Off you go to the dressing room."

She nearly ran from the room, breathing a sigh of relief that he had finally let her go. She looked down at her exposed breasts and the tears threatened to flow again. She had to stay like this all day?

She could hear him moving around in his rooms and shook her head. Keep your wits about you, silly, she admonished herself. Endure it, that's what Mrs. Simms had said. The dress is only an inch lower than before, not anything to really worry about, she told herself as she laid out her master's clothes for the day.

He entered the dressing room and gazing at her new neckline, he asked, "So, what am I doing today? Anything I can cancel so I can just stay here and admire you all day?"

Avoiding his gaze, she replied, "I'm afraid not m'lord. You are having breakfast and spending the morning with your father. After that you have a meeting in town. When you return to change for that, you can admire me then." She was trying to keep the atmosphere light and by acting as though nothing were different, she hoped it would work.

As soon as he had left, she pulled the dress back up and set about her duties of cleaning his rooms. About half an hour before he was due back, she pulled the neckline back down, worried he might come back early. She was bent over, tucking in the sheets of his bed, when he returned. She didn't hear him come in and was startled when she heard his voice behind her, "This view is almost as pleasing as the one from the front."

She stood and turned. "I'm sorry, sir, I didn't hear you come in."

Removing his jacket, he replied, with a sly smile, "No need to apologize. As I said, I was enjoying the view." Staring at her exposed nipples, he murmured, "And I'm also enjoying this view." In a low voice, he ordered, "Come here. Stand in front of me."

Nervously, she stood where he asked. How she wished they weren't so close to his bed. He moved around behind her and looking down over her shoulder, his hands again reached around her and caressed her breasts. "Suzanna, you are so beautiful," he whispered in her ear.

Much to his delight her breathing quickened and she closed her eyes. She felt his lips on her throat and she gasped. His hands moved up to her shoulders and began pulling her gown away, making room for his mouth as it moved over her skin. Her nervousness increased dramatically when she felt him tugging at the laces on the back of her dress. He obviously had done this many times in the past, before she could even protest or move away, her dress slipped to the floor around her feet.

"That's better," he whispered, his hands once again on her breasts and his mouth trailing liquid fire along her shoulder.

"Please m'lord. Please stop," she begged, breathlessly.

"Ah yes, you do beg so very prettily," he murmured. "Do it some more."

"Please stop, m'lord, please," she whispered.

In response, however, he quickly removed her petticoats, leaving her in nothing but her drawers, stockings and boots. Sensing her fear, he quickly turned her to him and pressed his lips to hers. He kissed her deeply and sensuously. Her mind swirled with the sensation. She was dimly aware of his hands caressing her body and of being lifted in the air and settled on the bed. It felt like sparks and tremors at the same time were flowing through her veins. She could barely think coherently, she seemed to be simply floating on sensations. The most wickedly delicious sensations.

She arched her back with a gasp as he closed his mouth around her nipple, nibbling gently. He softly squeezed the full, firm flesh with one hand, while the other snaked lower, across her belly and even lower through the opening in her drawers.

She cried out as his finger slid through the soft folds of her pussy. He transferred his attention to her other nipple as his fingers gently explored further. She was writhing on the sheets, her breath coming in explosive gasps and moans.

He quickly tore open his trousers and moved on top of her. Suzanna no longer cared what he did, she knew it was wrong, that it must stop, but she didn't want it to stop, she wanted him to keep going, to take her where her senses were spiralling up to. "Take me..." she murmured.

"What was that?" he teased. "Take you where?"

"Take me, higher, to where it is," she gasped.

Thinking she was delirious, he asked, "Where what is?"

Her breathing coming even faster, she sighed, "Ecstasy."

"Is that where you want to go?" he asked with a sly grin.

Finding the small nub between her now wet folds, he began to caress and rub it. She cried out loudly at this new assault on her already heightened senses. She writhed on the sheets, clawing at his back. "Take me..." she moaned.

"Ask me to fuck you," he whispered.

Driven beyond all sense of reason, she replied, "Fuck me, Lord Worthington, fuck me!"

"Now, to get what you want, you must ask nicely. Say please," he purred into her ear.

Breathing heavily, wanting nothing more than to have him take her to that elusive spot she was just on the verge of, she begged him, "Please Lord Worthington, please, fuck me. Please, fuck me, please!"

Her pleas nearly drove him over the edge and he quickly plunged deeply into her. She cried out loudly as he tore through her virginity. He stayed in place for a moment before beginning to slowly pump in and out. Her cries became moans of pleasure as he quickened his pace, soon driving in and out of her. She clutched at him, almost weeping with the sensations whipping through her body.

Suddenly she cried out, her muscles clenching as she found the nirvana she had been seeking. Her orgasms crashed through her body as she lost all control, crying out wildly, scratching at his back.

He also cried out, unable to hold back his own release. He collapsed on top of her, both of them breathing heavily.

Suzanna's senses eventually stopped reeling and the reality of what she had just done came crashing down on her. "No," she murmured. "No, no, no..." she said louder. She began pushing at him. "Get off me," she whimpered, tears threatening.

Propping himself up on one elbow, he looked down at her. "Now, what's wrong? You can't tell me you didn't enjoy that?" he asked with a devilish grin.

"It doesn't matter whether I did or not, it shouldn't have happened. You took advantage," she accused.

"I took advantage?" he asked with mock indignation. "Please forgive me, miss, but you begged me to take you. Begged me to fuck you, actually."

"I didn't know what I was saying," she protested. "Please get off me," she pleaded.

"But you're so comfortable," he said, grinding against her hips.

She drew in a reluctant shaky breath as his hardening cock pressed against her swollen clit. He watched the conflicting emotions cross her face, the mixture of shame and pleasure exciting him greatly. He continued grinding his cock against her pussy until she finally gave in and tipping her head back, she moaned with pleasure. He kissed her exposed throat and buried his face between her breasts, squeezing the soft flesh. He left a trail of kisses across her stomach as he pulled her drawers off.

Spreading her thighs wide, up and back, he lowered himself down and placed a wet kiss on her inner thigh. She gasped at this unexpected location. He parted her swollen pink lips and slid his tongue between the folds. She cried out, and arched her back, clutching at the sheets. He continued to lick, suck and nibble at her pussy as she struggled not to pass out from the outrageously delicious and extremely wicked sensations radiating out from between her thighs.

An hour later, they both lay on the bed, thoroughly spent, neither having the energy to move. She had finally shed her inhibitions and he had taught her a multitude of things. Her favourite being how delightful the world can be when one in on their hands and knees. She knew she should be filled with shame, but it all just felt so good. Plus, she was too exhausted to be sorry for what had just happened.

"Well, my saucy maid, did you enjoy that?" Lord asked.

"Mmmmm...yes, m'lord," she replied.

"Have I missed something I was supposed to do?" he asked, lifting his head, only to let it fall back again.

"You've missed your lunch and are most likely late for a meeting downtown with your bank. That can easily be rescheduled. Apparently you miss your bank appointments quite frequently."

Rolling over to her and lazily playing with her nipples, he replied, "Yes, I can always think of better things to do than go to the bank. Although I must admit this has been the most pleasant diversion so far," he said with a laugh. He gave her hardening nipple a sharp tweak to which she winced slightly.

"Are they sore?" he asked.

"My whole body is sore," she replied with a smile.

"Say that again and call me m'lord," he requested.

"My whole body is sore, m'lord," she repeated, still smiling.

Pressing his face against her full breasts, he said, "You were so delightful, begging me to fuck you. Fuck me Lord Worthington!" he said with a laugh.

She blushed and smiled shyly. "I can't believe I did some of those things."

"You did things, you said things. You're a wicked, wicked girl, Suzanna." He looked at her fondly for a moment, before sitting up and saying, "Come on now, we should get up and do.. something. I'm sure I'm supposed to be doing something."

"Not really, but I'm supposed to be. The entire servants quarters are going to be buzzing with gossip when these sheets appear in the laundry room," she commented, sitting up and swinging her legs over the edge of the bed. With a smile she wondered if she should tell Mrs. Simms to add this to her list of duties.

opels
opels
2,488 Followers