The Loser Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack continues his exploration with a bad teacher.
2.8k words
4.57
160.5k
25

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 05/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack Merrick was feeling good.

Yesterday, he had discovered he had the ability to see into and manipulate the minds of those around him. He had used this ability to get himself both a friend and a blowjob and he was just getting started.

He got to school early and talked with the janitor. The janitor was only too pleased to give him a copy of the school’s keys for an indefinite period of time. Jack made sure he wiped the memory of him doing so afterwards. He may have now been karmicly gifted, but he had never been stupid.

With the keys to both the school and the mind both under his control, he walked the halls of the school pleased for the first time to do so.

“Hey, freak!”

Jack hated that sound. It was the sound that preceded every single beating he had received in high school. It belonged to the quarterback, Curtis Miller. Curtis was an asshole and, the evil part of his mind flashed a grin, would be punished for it.

“How dare you tell Christi to dump me,” he screamed at Jack as he marched down the hall. The freshmen in his way had to dive out of his path or risk the attention of his wrath. Jack was glad to have made such an impression on him.

“I did nothing of the sort. I merely told her that she needn’t stay in an abusive relationship just because it is expected of her,” Jack said while slipping into Curtis’s mind. It was remarkably simple. Deep in Jack’s mind, Evil Jack smiled as he got to work.

“WHY YOU,” Curtis shouted as he swung his arm forward. And then proceeded to fall flat on his face, his legs having suddenly spasmed backward.

“Oh my, that must of hurt, Curty,” Jack said condescending. Knowing this would trigger an outburst of anger, Jack replaced the obscenities on the tip of his tongue with something more interesting to the audience.

“I want to have sex with John. He makes me so hot. His hard cock is all I think of” Curtis yelled.

“The linebacker? C’mon Curtis. Best to keep that private. You know he hates gays. In fact, come to think of it,” Jack said with relish, “So does the coach. And most of the team. I wouldn’t want to be the one to have yelled something like that out.”

Curtis was now confused, emasculated and humiliated. Jack finished off the coup by playing a stream of homoerotic images in front of his face. The look on Curtis’s face told the story. Jack had won his revenge and more. Leaving behind the broken quarterback, Jack went on to enjoy the rest of his day.

He would have to, if it hadn’t been for his English teacher, Ms. Thompson. She had yet again lost an essay of his and refused to accept another copy. Jack had had enough of this.

Delving into her mind, his suspicions about her and the assignment were proved. She was a man-hater, who often punished the males in her class. She, being of young age and fine body, hated how they stared at her. Jack was confused, as he had kept his lust for her both clandestine and quiet. Another memory solved the mystery. Her last sexual act was a regretful one-night stand with a biker named Jack after a few beers. He had taken her virgin ass and she had developed a hate for all men named Jack because of it. Jack, having been at the risk of failing English all year because of this, was not pleased.

He spent the rest of the class watching his prey and planning how he would punish her for this slip of professionalism. And watch her he did. Ms. Thompson was very sexy for a teacher. She was only in her early 30s (Jack was unable to find her exact age even in her mind). Still, she looked good for her age. She was slim and tall and though she wore strict business-like suits to school, Jack could see the curve of her c-cup breasts underneath. However, from what he could see, her legs and ass were her best features. Long and shaved silky smooth, they extended forever and Jack suspected that they ended in a perfectly tight ass. Jack grew hard in anticipation.

Eventually the class ended and Jack waited until everyone had left. Ms. Thompson, never left the blinds up on the windows, so all he had to do was lock the door. He did so silently and walked up to talk with her and offer her one chance for salvation.

“I’m afraid that what you’re asking is preposterous. I’m not accepting any more of your late work, Jack and I’m thinking of telling the principal of your poor record,” she said in mild disinterest. Damnation it is, thought Evil Jack.

He made it so her torso seemed unbearably warm. She began to fidget and sweat, but she wasn’t about to do something with her student sitting no more than a couple of feet from her. He watched her squirm, pulling off her jacket, leaving only her white dress shirt underneath. With the sweat soaking it, he could see her bra underneath. Plain white, oh well, it was only to be expected.

He increased the intensity of the heat so that it was painful. To her credit, Ms. Thompson bit her lip and tried to fight it, determined not to flash her student. Evil Jack was impressed with her fortitude, but it needed to be broken. Jack was planning on skipping his last class of the day to enjoy his English teacher, not watch her sweat. Supposing she might need a hand, he made the first move.

“God, it’s hot today,” Jack said removing his shirt.

“Put your shirt back on this minute, young man,” yelled Ms. Thompson. Jack had enough of her authoritative attitude. It was time to start knocking her down a few pegs. He turned off her volume control so she could only speak in loud whispers and increased the heat on her torso to unbearable levels.

Finally, she tore off the shirt, not bothering with the buttons and much to his surprise, tore the bra of with it. She had beautiful 35Cs and though she was neither a virgin nor a teen, they hardly drooped at all. Jack whistled in approval and turned off the feeling of heat.

“Enough of that young ma-oh,” she began before her breasts began to tingle. He even triggered the nipples to stiffen and began to gently pulse them to stimulate. The staggered moans and glimpses of lust told him it was working. He also told her mind to move her hands to the side and not move. He wanted to enjoy the view.

He stood there for a minute or so, watching his teacher standing before him clad only in skirt while her breasts jumped and twitched at his remote manipulation. “You seem to be sexually aroused Ms. Thompson. I could take care of that, if you want.”

“Don’t do me any favors, y-ooooh,” she began before a sharp series of pulses to her clit made further speech impossible.

“I think you’re lying, Ms. Thompson,” Jack allowing the Evil Jack his moment in the sun. He proceeded to step up to his teacher and began to massage her nipples with his tongue. “I think you want me to take you right here. Now let’s see the rest of you.”

With this Jack began to slide her skirt down, he could sense her trying to move her hands to stop him but she couldn’t. “Kitty cats, how cute,” Jack remarked as he revealed the single adornment on her undergarments, a couple of cats on otherwise plain white panties. “You only buy panties for yourself now don’t you? And you model them for yourself in front of your mirror when you go home.”

Ms. Thompson jerked in fright to this. “How did you know? Why can’t I move my arms? What’s going on?” She had more to say, but Jack had tired of hearing her voice.

“Shhh,” he said while disconnecting her mouth from her conscious brain. She would not be able to speak, though she would moan later. “If I need to hear you, I’ll just read your thoughts.” He smiled at the mental squeal this produced. He proceeded to pull her panties down her leg as he spoke.

“You really shouldn’t have punished me because a biker with my name hurt you so long ago, but I think you’re ready to repent. What do you say? Oh and don’t lie, I’ll know.” He could read hundreds of curses fluttering in her mind and she was beginning to cry, but she still nodded in affirmation. “Good, now, I want you to bend over to your computer and fix my grade to where it would have been if you had been an objective grader.”

The action he told her to complete would force her to bend completely over and present him with a perfect view of her ass and pussy. He could feel her struggle with her options and attempted to move her legs, but he had frozen them as he had spoke. He gave her back control of her hands as she bent over to work the computer.

“Good, Barbara,” he said, picking her first name from her memory, “Now, I’m going to administer the first part of your punishment. I will spank you for each grade you have to change. Don’t try to minimize your punishments by glossing over assignments or ill be forced to spank you harder and more times per grade change.”

Crying a little, she opened her grade sheet and started. There were about 20 assignments and Jack knew that she’d have to fix all of them. Evil Jack grinned. She retyped the grade on the first one and his palm came down redding her pert right cheek. She jerked in response, but not enough. He’d have to intensify on the second.

His second strike came down with a loud slap and Ms. Thompson jerked in response, typing some gibberish to the end of his grade.

“Careful now,” he admonished. “You don’t want to have to repeat a grade because of careless typing.” The Evil Jack within was reveling in the power this situation was affording him.

The next twenty blows came down heavily as she fixed the grades one by one. At the end, he had an ‘A’ in the class and her ass was beet red and most likely uncomfortably sore.

“Really, I should make you fix all the other boy’s grades,” Jack mused aloud, noting how her head jerked in fright to the thought. “Eh, they’re all punks. Let them argue for their own grades. Meanwhile, I think you need to be soothed.”

He ran his tongue along her sore ass for which he received a small moan and then proceeded to move down and circle the labia, just missing the clitoris with each pass. In her mind, he could hear her wanting him to stop teasing her. He continued for another 30 seconds just to make his point and then began to softly suck her clitoris while intensifying the buzz on her breasts and beginning to send regular pulses to her clit.

That was enough to send her off and she came hard for the first time in years, soaking his nose and face with her juices. He lapped the excess and took a peek between her legs, she had been using her hand’s new freedom to massage her breasts. He was already hard, but the vision pushed him over the edge. He stood up and removed his pants.

Without a word, he plunged his painfully hard dick deep into her soaking pussy, burying it to the hilt. She gasped at the sudden intruder, but gave into the feeling and her lust. She began to move her hips back to meet each thrust as she manhandled her own breasts.

That this was his first time he had sex with a woman, didn’t even register with Jack. He was completely possessed by the action and the pounding of her pussy. He did not slow down his strokes and instead pounded her as hard as he could with each stroke. She cried out in lust to the pounding, loving each stroke and hating herself for doing so.

He gripped onto her ass tight as he continued to pound, cupping the cheeks like perfect handholds. He was beginning to thrust her back onto each thrust as much as he was thrusting into her and Ms. Thompson began to abandon herself to the action, crying out in lust and twisting her buzzing nipples as her breasts swung around her hands.

He was beginning to approach an orgasm, but did not want to deal with the messes that coming inside a woman could bring, at least coming inside the pussy. He stared at her ass for a second and came to a conclusion. He pulled out in one stroke and Ms. Thompson whined in unfulfilled lust. Her hips tried to push back onto his cock, but he held her back with his hand as he pushed the other into her sopping cunt.

He massaged two fingers deep into her pussy, massaging the walls as he went and feeling her contract around it as she had in the frenzy of wild thrusts. Once coated, he pulled them out and inserted one soaked finger into her ass. She tensed at the foreign intrusion and her whole body tensed in fear of bad memories. Evil Jack scowled at this development and slowly re-entered her pussy to calm her. He slowly thrust in as her ass began to loosen to his massaging finger and soon he was able to add a second as he coated her rectum with her own sexual juices.

Once it was satisfactorily lubed, he pulled out of her cunt as fast as he could and replaced his fingers with his cock in her ass. He got in about halfway before she realized what was going on. She desperately tried to tighten, to close off against the invader, but it only massaged his cock and he enjoyed the tightness of this new and near-virgin hole. Cautiously, he moved within and Ms. Thompson began to feel excitement at the intrusion.

Increasing the pulses to both her breasts and clit, he increased the intensity of the erogenous zones of the ass linking the feeling (permanently afterwards) to her cunt. With this she began to moan as the thrusts were amplified and made her cunt tingle with excitement. She moaned, unable to control the orgasm that was approaching and after a few thrusts, Jack found himself in the same position.

They came together as he shot again and again in her ass, filling her up deep inside. The action caused her orgasm to be followed by another and with a grin, Jack sent her a heavy pulse on all her erogenous zones at once to push her over the edge for a third in a row. Utterly spent she collapsed on her keyboard and he proceeded to pull out with a plop.

Standing high he mused on his teacher, symbol of authority, as she looked now. Her hair was a mess and she was covered in sweat. She was drooling on her keyboard and her twitching red ass and widened rectum were slowly squeezing cum down her pussy and onto the carpet. Her eyes were glazed over and her hands still cupped her breasts, which she had reddened with her abuse. Evil Jack smiled at how utterly he had conquered the woman before him.

You shall not forget that this happened, but you will find yourself unable and unwilling to tell anyone what happened, he ordered her mind. In fact, soon after you will believe that it had all been a dream and that I’m just a normal student who has never done anything unusual. You will refrain, however, from treating me poorly ever again or punishing my grades in fact you will wish to be lenient with each grade you give me from now on. You will also stop punishing the other boys for being men, and if ever one should ask you to have sex with him, you will agree, but only take it in the ass. You will also love anal sex and crave to have it at least once a day. Now sleep and do not get dressed until you are awake.

With that, he got dressed and exited, humming happily to him self. He unlocked the door and left the class, leaving it unlocked at Evil Jack’s request. As he left, the final school bell rang, and he started to leave, fulfilled at having completed another good day at school. That this was untrue, is a tale for another time.

To be continued…