The Loser Ch. 03

Story Info
Jack is starting to lose control of his evil side.
4k words
4.41
114k
21

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 05/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack Merrick used to be a loser.

He used to have a life that actively hurt him, that brought him no joy, and a lot of pain. This is why when he was no longer a loser, the power he gained began to corrupt him. The evil voice in the back of his mind began to assert itself and in the punishment of both his old tormentor and his unprofessional teacher, it had dominated his actions. Deep in his thoughts, Jack knew that this evil voice would assert itself more and more and he didn’t know if he could resist it.

After losing his virginity, spending his seed deep in his teacher’s ass, Jack felt raw power course through his veins. He was a king now, possibly even a god.

“Have you accepted God’s love?”

Jack stopped in mid-stride. He had been relishing in the afterglow of his ill-gotten sexual escapade when the bible-pusher shoved the leaflet under his nose. Though Jack had nothing against Christians in general, he disliked the aggressive ones who camped outside his high school to ambush the little atheists as they tried to get home. More to the point, Evil Jack really disliked them.

Looking up, he scanned the particular bible-pusher. She was young, no older than 20, probably some college student the church sent during her break. She was dressed in her Sunday dress. He could only guess that she might be pretty underneath. Her face was cute enough and she had long brown hair done in a ponytail.

He delved into her mind. She was really 25, married, and had only had sex one time with her husband on their wedding night, missionary position. She did not love him, but the marriage had pleased her mother and supposedly God. Her ponytail and face often made her seem younger than she really was and Jack had been staring too long.

He was nearly finished with his reading when he spotted something in the deep subconscious. Noticing it, he smiled and hatched an idea in the darker side of his mind. He erased the growing uneasiness and replaced it with a knowledge that Jack knew amazing things about divinity and that she really wanted to follow him to learn more.

Giddy as a schoolgirl, the bible-pusher, whose name was Janet, followed Jack as he traveled towards the buses. Her happy and innocent tailing pulled on Jack’s heartstrings slightly, but his recent power surge and megalomania blocked him from doing anything about it. Besides, he thought, what he was going to do would be beneficial in the end.

Arriving at the buses, Evil Jack spotted the second mark of his plan, Gloria Moran. Gloria Moran was to the girls what Curtis Miller had been to the boys. She was the popular president of the student government and had arrived at that position by torturing those girls who didn’t dress up to her standards or whose personalities were too out-of-synch with hers. She was essentially a bitch’s bitch and she would pay for it. Evil Jack grinned as he approached her, Janet trailing behind like the lost innocent she was.

Gloria was also that type of beautiful that made one both lust and hate. She had big blonde hair that fell like a wig over a blemish-less face that was always fixed in a sneer of arrogance. As for her dress, its pink hues both blinded and insulted the senses. It was shaped to give the impression that its wearer was modest, but hugged tight enough to advertise her curves, which to her credit, she had.

“Hello Gloria,” he said as he approached her clique. “We were discussing Christ’s love. Would you like to join us?”

Gloria, was a lip-service Christian, one who maintained a deep spirituality in public that required no actual spirituality when the eyes were off. The trap would not of usually snared her, but it gave a plausible reason for her departure as he gave her mind the direction that following him would be a really good idea.

Marching to the gym with the two eager women trailing him, Jack’s feeling of omnipotence was stronger than ever. His tasting of Christi had been nice, his humiliation of Curtis satisfying, and his conquering of Ms. Thompson entertaining, but this was different. This was an unprovoked act of pure dominance and Jack wondered if he would pay for it.

Opening the door with the key he had “borrowed” from the janitor, he let his two victims into the empty gym. The floor was mostly dark, but a little light came from the sparse windows and the roof skylight. Evil Jack felt at home and began to unleash his plan.

“The greatest commandment given by the Lord is to love our neighbors,” he began, “I think we should do that.”

“What are you talking about and why are we in this stupid gym,” yelled Gloria. “If you’re thinking of any funny business, I’ll have you know my father’s a lawyer and he’ll destroy you faster than you can bl-“

Jack disconnected her vocal chords from her conscious mind and reading the exhausting list of protests in her thoughts, took joy in replacing every third word with “sex”. He then quadrupled her libido and began to pulse the nerves to her clitoris gently. He paused for a moment, biting his lip in thought, and then released a rush of endorphins and estrogen, causing her to become extremely sexually aroused.

Gloria bucked to the sudden feelings and her hand absent-mindedly fell to her lap and began to root underneath. Her dress hid a good view from Jack but he was pretty sure they had gone to work without pushing aside any panties.

“In the name of Mary, mother of Christ, what are you doing young lady,” screamed Janet in the sight of the popular bitch touching herself.

“Now, now, dear,” Jack said in admonishment. “You know that to lie is a sin. Why don’t you tell us what you really think of what Gloria is trying to show us?” With this statement, he told the conscious to tell the truth and nothing but the truth to every question asked of her. He left out whole truth as he did not want to spend days listening to every facet of her humdrum life.

“It turns me on deep down inside, but I’m conflicted because God says homosexuality is a sin,” Janet said surprising herself with her own candidness. Gloria was likewise surprised and pulled her hand out of her dress quickly in great embarrassment and horror. With the action, the unmistakable smell of cum and arousal followed it. Evil Jack grinned from ear to ear at her reaction.

Gloria was a remarkable homophobe. She did not just hate gays and lesbians in the socially acceptable manner of exclusion, derision, and persecution. She went out of her way to punish them for their sexual preference. In 10th grade, a tomboy named Clarissa had come out as a lesbian. She left the school a week later, after some incident that apparently involved a sexual assault by a man who became Gloria’s boyfriend the following week. It was common knowledge that she had arranged the event.

“Homosexuality is not a sin, Janet,” he said while simultaneously brushing away the 25 years of homophobia that had been indoctrinated into her belief structure. The sudden rush of relief at the action reassured the good part of Jack that had been metaphorically biting his lip since the beginning of the ordeal. “Now I think Gloria needs some help, what do you think?”

Gloria was no idiot and though her mind was overflowing with horniness and a desire for sexual release, she remained just enough conscious thought to try and run away. That her pussy was far too aroused to allow her to run very well slowed her down enough and Jack turning her legs to jelly didn’t help much. She went down on the gym floor, face against the floor and ass shaking in the air. Her long dress was pushed up a bit, but not enough to reveal anything of interest. Jack would fix that.

“Janet, do you want to help Gloria,” he asked.

“Yes. And more,” she replied the guiltless lesbianism in her rushing to her dormant libido with a greater gusto than Jack had anticipated.

“You should then. I think her booboos need to be kissed better and then I think she needs to have a particular itch scratched,” he said walking over to Gloria’s prone body and brushing his hand gently across her ass.

Janet didn’t need to be told twice and rolled Gloria over onto her back. Jack removed Gloria’s control over her arms as she did this as he noticed her preparing a mean right hook. Janet began to kiss along the length of her leg, taking the time to lick a few of the bigger bruises, and a few “invisible ones” along her inner thigh. Rising up the length, she hit the end of the pink dress and began to try and push the tight thing up. Seeing her struggle with it, Jack stepped in to help her.

“Here, how about I help her up so you can remove this ugly dress for her,” he said to Janet while lifting Gloria up a bit. Gloria shot him a look of hate for the comment, but it only made him smile.

“You’re right. I’ve never liked pink,” she said causing Gloria’s sex crazed mind to gasp at the blasphemy. Gloria however could not complain as the dress was slowly and tantalizingly lifted from her. Her bare pussy was the first thing to be revealed. It had indeed been lacking panties and in fact had been trimmed nearly hairless.

“She’s not a real blonde,” Janet said laughing as she continued to push the dress up. Jack took a second look at the neat hairs and noticed that they were indeed brown. Well, well, he thought. Taking a quick scan, he realized that wasn’t the only secret she was hiding. Jack smiled as her dress was completely removed and her second secret was revealed.

“Pads,” questioned Janet looking at the artificial boosts tucked into her plain white bra. “I think she has a serious body image problem.”

“I think you’re right. Let’s get her down to the truth as fast as possible,” he said unclasping the bra with a quick motion. The artificial supports fell, revealing two pert pear-shaped beauties. Jack did not hesitate to turn them on as much as he had her pussy, causing the areolas to vibrate themselves, stiffening the nipples out like two pins. He listened her moan to this new sensation and was surprised to hear the same sound emit from Janet’s mouth.

Janet immediately fell to Gloria’s breast latching onto one like a hungry child and taking the other fully into her hand. Jack noticed that it fit nearly perfectly in her hands and she twisted it unsurely but eagerly like an inexperienced but sincere lover. Jack aided her a little by slipping a little advice he had gained from his porn marathons and his experiences over the last two days into her subconscious. Taking the hint, she began to play with the nipples like a pro causing Gloria to buck and moan in Jack’s grasp.

He felt her jerk even harder as Janet’s other hand began to explore Gloria’s dripping pussy, soliciting deep moans from her each time her hand found the clit. With her heightened sexual awareness, it didn’t take more than 5 minutes for her to reach her first orgasm, her twists rubbing her ass against Jack’s hard cock in his pants. The effort of holding her up and his own arousal getting to him, he let her slip down to the floor as Janet kept suckling. She was obviously very much of a breast woman.

“That’s good Janet, but I think our little horn dog needs more direct stimulation,” he said, pushing her away from Gloria’s breasts. “And while you’re doing that, she can thank us for what we’re giving her.”

“Yes,” Janet said smiling as she sucked Gloria’s juices of her fingers, running her mouth over them as sensually as a hooker, albeit a hooker in her Sunday best. Jack was surprised at how much sexuality he had released just by deleting her religious guilt. He wondered briefly how much more he’d get out of her before the night was over as he moved Gloria into a doggy position.

Janet dropped down to her knees as if she was praying, gently pushed Janet’s legs apart and began to tenderly nibble her labia and clit. Gloria moaned at the feeling while silently weeping the manner it was coming about. She was grinding her cunt into Janet’s mouth and hating herself for doing so. Evil Jack loved it, but he was horny and wanted more.

He unbuttoned his pants and freed his cock to the stale gym air. It stood to its full six inches directly in front of her face and he could see her tongue absent-mindedly lick her lips at the sight of it. He emphasized the song of lust flooding her conscious and unconscious and added to both a desire at least for now to do anything she could to please this cock. Not the man, just the cock. Well in truth, he just aided the thought along those lines climbing her subconscious to prominent position in the mind.

His dick hit the back of her mouth in record speed, having been swallowed up by the greedy bitch. She was sucking as violent as a Hoover vacuum and Jack was forced to grab a firm hold of the side of her head just to slow her down. Thus in control, he began to move her up and down his shaft as she made muffled growls of lust. The feeling was not as good as the blowjob he received from Christi, but it was certainly more intense. He could feel her mouth tighten up and buck each time Janet found her clit and he was finding it very hard to resist the desire to cum.

He pulled out violently, her mouth following him until she was flat on the ground. Janet to her credit was carrying on as best she could, following her pussy down for the trip.

“That’s good,” he called to her. “But I think it’s time she returned the favor to you.” Janet perked up at the idea and licked her lips clean as she stood up. “But first, let’s show her what you look like. Get her really worked up.”

Janet didn’t get what Jack was alluding to at first, but with a handy memory prod, she began to sensually strip. Jack, ordered her to watch the show and moved behind to get a view himself. For a church wife, she actually did a pretty good job impersonating an exotic dancer. Her dress, not made for easy removal, slipped sensually down her body revealing beautiful round boobs in a plain white bra. As the dress traveled down, she proved to be just as good-looking below, having a fairly small waist and tight ass. She was by no means a supermodel but carried a feminine mystique of her own.

Her bra and panties came off directly in front of Gloria, the former landing on the top of her head and slid to her ass spread eagle with a smile. As she came down, Jack noticed that a small pool appeared underneath her. Janet waited patiently for the young bitch to eat her, but Gloria stared in mere disgust at the older woman’s pussy inches from her face.
“Come now, Gloria,” he prodded while placing his hand against the folds of her pussy. “If you don’t repay, you don’t get your itch scratched and you don’t get any of the cock.” Gloria jerked her head to this threat as Jack knew she would and tentatively began to lick Janet’s inner thigh.

“You need to do better than that, Gloria,” he said twisting her clit slightly. She let out a small yelp and looked back briefly. Jack kept his face as stern as he could, but every fiber of his evil side was beaming with joy. Gloria turned back and began to lick the folds of the labia and kiss the clit every couple of seconds. After a few more twists, she began to eat Janet out like a pro, dipping her tongue deep into her pussy and nuzzling the clit with her nose.

He rubbed his cock along her labia, dipping in a half-an-inch through every once in a while. Her ass kept trying to thrust back to get his cock in, but he kept avoiding it continuing to tease her laughing on the inside as the “picture-perfect” president of the student government whined in lust and desperation for cock.

Hearing moans finally emit from Janet, he deemed her a sufficient enough lesbian to earn his cock and thrust deep within cranking up the buzz on her clit and g-spot as he did so. She stopped from her work to let out a stream of porno movie dialogue. He stopped in mid-thrust and clamped his hands hard on her ass to stop her thrusts as well.

“Get back to work whore,” he growled, or rather Evil Jack growled through him. The menace in his voice frightened him and even startled Janet a little, but it did its job. Gloria went back to eating Janet’s pussy and was doing so with a fearful gusto. Hearing Janet moan and grunt at the sudden effort, Jack continued to pound her pussy.

He was beginning to be lost in the lust. Gloria was a lot tighter than Ms. Thompson and her counter-thrusts were doing a number on his cock. It would not be long before he came. He feared he would be the first when he heard Janet let out a long moan. Gloria’s frenzy must of pushed her over the edge. Jack thrust her a little harder to keep from pulling away from the flood of juice. The thrusts did more than that and the continuous brushings of nose against Janet’s clit brought her through to a second orgasm.

Thus spent, Janet collapsed away from her and Gloria took the opportunity to moan her proximity to release. Jack wasn’t going to make it though and pulled out suddenly and jerked her violently around. He spurted over her face as she whined in denied orgasm. Cum painted her hurt expression, mixing with the female juices of Janet. Evil Jack also made sure he got a bit into the hair that Gloria cared so much for.

Abused, covered in sweat and cum, and super-horny from her denied orgasm, Gloria looked as pathetic as a dog. Jack couldn’t believe what he had just done out of lust and at how much control his evil side had gained in the whole exchange. However, he found himself powerless to do anything about it.

“Janet, this bitch is all dirty. Would you like to clean it up,” he asked in the low guttural growl he had used before.

“I-I don’t know. I have never tasted cum before and I don’t think I’d like it,” she replied sincerely, as he had commanded her to earlier. However, Evil Jack didn’t want sincerity just then; he wanted power.

“How about you try it? I have done so much for you today,” he growled with a slight menace to his voice. Janet, glanced meekly at him, and proceeded to comply with the request. Her heart wasn’t in it, now that the magic of the mood had been shattered. She didn’t like it much but she cleaned off the entire face. The taste of her own sweet juice and the saltiness of his cum didn’t do much for her, but she did take some pleasure in slipping her tongue into Gloria’s mouth after she was done. Tasting her saliva and cleaning her own tongue of the salty aftertaste made her feel good though Gloria froze in mortification when it happened. The sight stirred Jack again and he felt himself growing back to full-height.

“Good, now you must do one more thing for me,” he intoned grinning like a jackal and eyeing her ass has she French-kissed the frightened Gloria. “I’d like to be your last male experience as I expect you’ll be a full-time lesbian now.”

“I…Okay, my pussy is yours,” she mumbled softly, not at all relishing the idea of Jack entering her.

“No, that shall remain pure to your husband and womanly caress. I want to take a different road,” he growled like a b-movie villain and ending with a hard slap on the ass. Her cry of pain and shock delighted Evil Jack and he chuckled. “Gloria, come and prepare the hole so this will not hurt.”

Gloria, so utterly broken by all she had done and the lust that had been keeping her on the verge of orgasm for about a half hour, needed no mind games to comply with the request and emotionlessly began to clean out the older woman’s ass. The feel of the pseudo-blonde’s tongue on her anus brought good shudders to Janet, but the knowledge of what was coming next was greatly diminishing the feeling. After a minute, Jack pushed Gloria away and pressed his cock against Janet’s anus.

He began slowly. Janet was tightening up in fright. “Loosen up or this will hurt,” he growled as he pulled her ponytail back. Trembling she complied and he slowly slid into her rectum. She cried in pain a couple of times, but despite his evil he was going slow enough to keep this to a minimum. He began to move his hips. Her virgin ass was tight. Tighter than anything he had previously felt and it wasn’t going to take long before he came for the third time today.

12