The Loser Takes It … All!

Story Info
Prominent figure skater gets a gangbang party.
7.5k words
4.11
39.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is a small fantasy I wrote for the Yuri on Ice!! Fandom, so a little introduction for all the characters involved may be in order.

*

Yuuri Katsuki -- the main protagonist of this gangbang story, he is a Japanese figure skater. He is a hard worker, but because he gains weight easily, he needs to make a lot of effort to stay in shape. He is a bit emotional, but focused and graceful on the ice. He has black hair and hazel eyes. 23 years old.

Viktor Nikiforov -- a multi-medaled Russian figure skater, famous for his talent, and charming personality. He may make everything look effortless, but he is actually draconic when it comes to training. He has blond hair and beautiful blue eyes. 27 years old.

Christophe Giacometti -- a Swiss figure skater, who loves making love on the ice. In other words, seduction is his game. He wears his hair in a sexy two-toned undercut, and has brown eyes with speckles of green. 25 years old.

Jean-Jacques Leroy -- a Canadian figure skater, with the strength and stamina of a hockey player. He is confident and easygoing. He also has a super cool undercut and blue eyes. 20 years old. His fans call him JJ.

Otabek Altin -- a Kazakhstani figure skater, generally quiet and reserved, but stoic and determined. He is a bit short in height, but he compensates by being strong and firm on his feet. He has his hair styled in an undercut, and has brown eyes. 19 years old. He not so secretly admires Yuri Plisetsky.

Yuri Plisetsky -- another Russian figure skater, and the youngest. He is known as the Tiger of Russia and has a bevy of fans. He wears his blond hair long and always has a broody attitude. He acts like he detests Yuuri Katsuki, but he actually admires him. Aged up for this particular story, so 18 years old. To set him apart from the Japanese Yuuri, many call him Yurio.

Summary: A special kind of party where Yuuri is the center of attention, Yurio is in shock with what he sees, Viktor and Chris are kinky and lots of fun, Otabek is his usual hermetic self, and JJ just tags along.

"Where are you all headed?" Yuri asked, a bit clipped, feeling a bit left out. It looked like all the others were purposely ignoring him, while laughing and talking to one another.

He ground his teeth. Damn it! He hadn't worked this hard to be ignored. He had come in third, after Viktor and Leroy, so that had to count for something. Plus, that meant he had been better than that horrible sex fiend Chris, the hermetic Otabek and, of course, that Japanese pig who just had to take the name Yuri and drag it through the gutter. Yes, he knew the Japanese was called Yuuri, with double 'u', but it was pronounced the same and that was seriously getting on his nerves. He doubted the idiot had managed to land at least one jump throughout his entire program.

His step sequence was ... something, Yuri had to admit, grinding his teeth even more. The guy was graceful, in his own way, and it made Yuri even more annoyed with him. He had a certain fluidity in his moves that was absolutely magnetic and Yuri had heard Viktor commenting how the music was brought to life through Yuuri Katsuki.

"Where are you going?" he repeated his question, this time louder.

He stopped and pushed his hands into the pockets of his hoodie. Why on earth were they back at the hotel? Wasn't this supposed to be a celebration? He could drink now, legally. Not that he had not tasted his grandpa's vodka a few times before. He could not understand the appeal. It just burned the throat, nothing more.

Chris was the first to notice the miffed tiger. He stopped and made a sign for the others to stop, too. There was a small exchange between Chris and Viktor that Yuri didn't quite hear and didn't know what to make of.

"He's old enough, right?" Chris asked Viktor with a smirk.

The silver haired champion took a long look at Yuri and hesitated for a second.

"I suppose," he eventually said.

The other two skaters remained silent, but Yuri could not help noticing the small disdainful grin on JJ's lips, as well as the hard look Otabek gave him. With Leroy, Yuri knew how he stood. The Canadian was nothing but a clown. But Otabek was making him feel uneasy. It was like, with each look, the guy was trying to read him like a book.

"Come with us, if you want, Yuri," Viktor leaned forward and looked straight into his eyes. "But promise me you'll not run away crying, alright?"

"I'm not a kid," Yuri stumped the ground with one foot, making everyone laugh. "I'm 18!"

"Bravo!" Chris clapped his hands, giving him a lewd once over.

"What are you planning? Some kind of party? What do you all think? That I can't hold my liquor?"

Viktor ruffled his hair, earning a murderous look from the one who went by the nickname The Russian Punk. That was no façade. He really was a punk and expected more respect from his peers.

"It's really adult entertainment, Yuri. You shouldn't come. I doubt you'll like it."

Yuri batted the beautiful man's hand away.

"Let me be the judge of it," the blond said defiantly.

Chris placed a hand on Viktor's shoulder.

"Come on man. He's made his decision."

"Just know this, Yuri. If you don't like it, you are free to leave. Just promise us that everything you see remains between us, alright?" Viktor insisted.

"You have my word," Yuri set his chin high. "Wait, are you going to ... bring in like ... hookers or something?"

This time, Chris began laughing so hard that he had to brace a wall to remain standing. Leroy was grinning like a shark waiting for a meal. Otabek was his usual hermetic self, while Viktor had the decency to show a bit of embarrassment.

"Well, it doesn't matter," Yuri said determinedly. "I'm supposed to have sex at some point anyway, right?"

It was too late to take it back. He looked horrified at his fellow skaters. They did not seem all that surprised. Chris grabbed him by the shoulders, forcing him to walk side by side.

"Come on, virgin boy, it's time to start celebrating!"

***

They were all in front of a door to one of the many regular hotel rooms. One would have thought the guys had thought about renting something that was more high class, now that the competition was over. Viktor knocked playfully and leaned against the door frame, when someone answered.

"Come in, everyone," Yuri heard an agreeable voice speaking, and he immediately recognized it.

That damn Japanese! He was the loser! Why on earth they wanted the pig with them, anyway? That must have been Viktor's idea; he was the one who always thought no one was really a loser, and blah, blah, blah.

"Ready for us?" Viktor asked.

"Yes, of course, please come inside and make yourselves comfortable," the Japanese spoke.

The first thing Yuri noticed when he entered was the other Yuuri. He had his hair swept back, just like during competition, and he was not wearing his glasses. He was dressed in a fluffy white robe and looked like he had just gotten out of the shower. There was something about him, though, that was drawing Yuri in.

The Japanese had really beautiful hair, jet black, making for such a striking contrast against his porcelain skin that he looked almost unreal. His lips were moist and, as he looked at Viktor and talked to him, a rosy tongue was darting out, licking. That simple gesture was making Yuri think of something ... dirty.

He looked really vulnerable in that fluffy robe. There were small, almost invisible dark violet marks under his almond shaped eyes. For the first time, Yuri felt a pang of compassion towards the guy. At 23, he could not return to the rink after such an incredible fail. And it was clear as day that he was a hard worker. Everyone knew he was the kind to gain weight easily and that he struggled hard to keep in shape. And what a beautiful shape that was! Yuri could still remember how the Japanese moved across the ice, undulating his hips to the music and dancing with hypnotic abandon. Until the first jump, when he suddenly stuttered and crashed.

"Please, I prepared some refreshments," Yuuri gestured towards the table and Yuri took in the beautiful arrangement. There was even a floral centerpiece.

Yuri sighed. It looked like it was just an evening of eating and drinking. Why did they have to try to intimidate him like that?

***

The light buzz from the alcohol was making Yuri feel a bit loose and warm inside. He crashed on a couch, between JJ and Otabek, feeling pleased with being able to drink side by side with the others like a pro. He was not far gone or anything; after all, he had Russian blood and that had to count for something. The only thing unnerving had been how the Japanese continuously fretted around them, pouring them drinks and answering to every request like he was a personal server or something.

That and the little fact that not only once Chris had sneaked his hands underneath Yuuri's robe, whispering something that made the Japanese blush. The others hadn't seemed to care, so Yuri had just brushed it off. Chris was just being Chris, after all.

Across from the couch he sat with Otabek and JJ, there was another, a perfect replica. The space between them was divided by a low table with nothing on it. Viktor and Chris sat on the other sofa, whispering between them. His eyes were drawn to Chris's right hand that rested casually against Viktor's leg, clad in black silk. Viktor had great style. He was dressed in all black tonight and he looked amazing. The V neck sweater showed his graceful neck. A few times, Viktor threw his head back, laughing, and Chris just leaned in, his hand inching closer to the Russian's crotch.

Yuri shook his head. He was imagining things. Chris was always behaving like he was some kind of sex deity, but that was just an act to make fans go crazy, right?

The only one missing, Yuri noticed, was the Japanese. He was the host, where could he have gone? Plus, it had been bad taste to remain dressed in that robe for the entire evening.

Suddenly, he heard a door opening, and he noticed Viktor standing up fast while Chris clapped his hands in delight. What he saw next made his jaw drop.

Yuuri Katsuki was almost completely naked, save for a small black leather thong. Viktor offered his hand and Yuuri climbed with ease on the lacquered table. He thanked Viktor and then began turning slowly, allowing the audience to see him from all sides. The thong hanged low on his hips, leaving little to the imagination.

"What the fuck?" Yuri exclaimed, no longer able to keep it in.

A roar of laughter was the only answer. JJ threw one arm over Yuri's shoulders.

"You see, Yuri, our older Yuuri here has an obligation to meet. As the one who came in last, he needs to show how graceful he can be in defeat."

"You're nuts!" Yuri shook off JJ's hand. "Leave him alone!"

He jumped from his place and placed himself between Yuuri and the sofa.

He felt a warm hand on his shoulder and he turned to look into the Japanese's warm eyes.

"It's alright, Yuri. It's a debt of honor."

Yuri felt his heart beating faster, being so close to the brunet. He smelled really nice, of something sweet and flowery.

Viktor intervened.

"Yuri, we told you. This is something between adults. If you feel uncomfortable, you are free to go," he said gently.

"You!" Yuri turned towards the other Russian. "Frankly, I thought you had some pride in you. I expect nothing from pervs like Chris and JJ, but you?"

"Hey, how am I a perv?" JJ protested, looking utterly flabbergasted with Yuri's accusation.

Viktor circled the table and grabbed Yuri by his shoulders.

"You are too young to understand. No one is forcing Yuuri here to do anything he doesn't want to. I understand how this is all a shock for you, but for the rest of us, it is nothing that unusual."

"Are you trying to tell me that if I had lost, you would have made me parade my naked ass for all of you to see and so you could laugh at me?"

"No, you could have chosen a completely different ... uh, I don't like to call it punishment," Viktor explained. "Come on, Yuri, I'll take you to your room."

"Go drink your milk, kitten," Chris teased, earning a stern look from Viktor.

"Really, Chris, you're not helping," Viktor said thinly.

Yuri shook off Viktor's touch. He turned to look at Yuuri.

"Are you really ok with this?" he asked the Japanese.

Yuuri smiled sweetly.

"Let's just say I didn't like the alternatives," he spoke and winked at Yuri with a small smile on his lips.

The blond could feel his knees melting. When Yuuri smiled so confidently, it made him feel funny.

"I'll stay," Yuri decided and plumped himself back on the sofa, between JJ and Otabek.

He stared at Chris across the table. The perv stuck out his tongue, making Yuri roll his eyes.

"What are you? 12?" the blond sneered.

"50 bucks that in 10 minutes max you are out the door," Chris challenged him, licking his lips lewdly.

"I'll stay as long as you," he said. "Bet more."

"What do you say, Viktor?" Chris nudged the Russian champion playfully.

"Yuri is old enough to decide for himself," Viktor replied.

Yuri felt proud. Yes, he was no longer a child. He could take watching Yuuri Katsuki dancing on a table or doing whatever, in nothing but a pair of flimsy underwear. If they thought they were going to see him run away, they had to think again.

And then it began. Sensuous music filled the room and Yuuri began dancing. Yuri had taken ballet classes in order to improve his control and coordination, but he doubted he had ever looked this ... graceful. Yuuri's muscles rippled under his flawless skin, as he attempted some really acrobatic moves, earning appreciative whistles and genuine applauses.

Yuri remained with his hands stuck inside his pockets. He watched everything like it was a dream. He had to be thankful for the long t-shirt he was wearing. It didn't matter that he thought everything happening around him completely ridiculous. His body seemed to have a mind of its own. The pitching tent in his pants was surely an embarrassment and more teasing was the last thing he wanted.

He sneaked a few glances towards the others. JJ seemed taken aback with the music and he was loudly commending Yuuri on more difficult moves. Otabek, on his right, was silent and focused. However, when Yuri looked at him, Otabek turned to stare, too. Yuri immediately tore his eyes away.

On the other sofa, things were far more heated. Chris was, of course, making a total fool of himself. He had a leg thrown over Viktor and he was practically humping the Russian's thigh through the fabric. Viktor was visibly excited, too. He was the most fervent supporter of what was happening on the dancing table.

"Amazing! Yes, gorgeous! You're making my heart throb, Yuuri!" Viktor clapped his hands together time and time again in unhidden delight.

Yuri wanted to go hide under a rock till the end of time. But he just could not look away.

The music stopped and he breathed out a relieved sigh. Well, it hadn't been that bad. He rested his head against the sofa. Now, they were all going to leave and he was going to keep thinking about all he had witnessed until it all made some sense. Or maybe not.

It looked like no one was moving, though. When he straightened up again, his breath simply stopped.

Yuuri was standing in front of Viktor and the Russian was slowly pulling down his thong. From his place, Chris unglued his eyes from what Viktor was doing and looked at Yuri.

"Ready to bolt, tiger? Come on, just do it," he teased.

Yuri said nothing. He was sure he was gaping like a fish. No, he wasn't ready to bolt. He was pretty certain he could not get up.

The Japanese giggled to something Viktor was telling him, and he was being helped out of his underwear. Soon, Yuuri was straddling the Russian's slender thighs and by the looks of it, they were locked in a deep kiss. Chris was shamelessly letting his right hand wander across the Japanese's delicious back and the curve of his ass, his eyes still on the blond.

"Do you guys want a beer?"

Yuri shook his head and looked at Otabek. It was the first time he was hearing the strange skater talk all evening.

"Knowing these two hungry beasts, this is going to take a while. I need something stronger to get me through so much man on man action," JJ spoke. "Hit me with some whiskey. Neat, please. And thanks, Otabek."

"A beer is fine," Yuri murmured, looking at Otabek.

The man's face was cut in stone. It gave away absolutely nothing.

On the other couch, Chris had miraculously made himself lose all his clothes, and it looked like Viktor was struggling with his own, too, while he had no intention to let go of Yuuri's slender body.

The blond watched in fascination how Viktor's hands were traveling all over Yuuri's back, stopping at his buttocks, cupping them gently. Viktor's romantic life was pretty tumultuous, if the tabloids were saying half the truth. But regardless of the outcome of his flings, all his exes, men and women alike, were in an agreement -- the skater was an amazing lover.

And now Yuri was witnessing that special skill of Viktor Nikiforov right in front of his eyes.

Eventually, the Russian stood up, without releasing Yuuri from his arms, and he let Chris get him out of his pants. When the duo fell back on the sofa, Yuri stared dumbfounded at Viktor's cock that was now hard as a rock and pressed across Yuuri's enticing crack.

Damn, the man was endowed, Yuri thought with envy. It was not enough that he was a five time gold medalist, he had the world at his feet, a string of ex lovers crying after him, fans all over the world, and a perfect physique. He had to be hung, too.

Chris rose and flaunted his nudity, giving his cock a tentative tug as he smirked at Yuri. His was not as large as Viktor's, but it was pretty long. Shit, Yuri thought, his cheeks suddenly at fire. He was nowhere close to these guys.

"I need to go get lube," Chris winked at the blond.

Yuri looked away. But it didn't take him a lot to return to the sexy scene unfolding in front of him. In a daze, he took the beer Otabek gave him and just stood there, in a trance. Chris was licking the Japanese man's neck, while his deft fingers were starting to prepare him with infinite care. At the same time, Viktor was impatiently slapping his hard cock over Yuuri's beautiful buttocks.

The Japanese was making small delicious sounds of pained pleasure as Chris was working his hole, taking care of touching Viktor's manhood in passing. Yuri could feel his heart beating so fast and so hard that it threatened to get out of his chest. He watched porn whenever he got the chance, so it was not like he had no idea about the mechanics of sex, but this was real life action and his body was just forcing itself into overdrive, out of control. He tried to pull his legs closer together, but he immediately gave up. Cumming right into his pants, while watching Chris fingering Yuuri Katsuki, was going to be the ultimate humiliation. So he could not allow that to happen.

Trying to rein in his breath, he began counting, as he did in practice. It was a simple breathing exercise, meant to cool down the beating of his heart. He just hoped the others could not hear it. Half closing his eyes, he felt calmness taking him, helping him regain control. He was on top of things, cool, in control.

Until Yuuri's first shameless moan forced him to open his eyes again. The Japanese was impossibly impaled into Viktor's glorious cock and he was made to move up and down vigorously. How could that man emit such lewd sounds? He almost sounded like a woman. Yuri was annoyed. Was Yuuri playing this kind of perv part of the punishment? If yes, that was terribly humiliating.

"Yes, yes, yes," Viktor was breathlessly repeating, while Yuuri was slamming into his hardness over and over again.