The Lost Art of Cocksucking

Story Info
Tips for pleasuring your man.
2.5k words
4.42
104k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even those who know me well aren't particularly fond of my vocabulary. I have a penchant for using the most blunt and often offensive word to describe terms concerning my profession. Don't get me wrong, I try to come across as eloquent and even sensual when I talk, especially when I am on a "date" and trying to be as smart and seductive as I can be. But when I am around those closest to me, I seem to rile them up with the almost cold bluntness in which I wield my verbiage. For example, anyone who knows me knows I refer to myself as a prostitute or whore--I don't fool around with words like callgirl and escort or something more euphemistic like lady of the evening. Maybe as an introduction, but once you get to know me, I drop the pretenses and call it bluntly.

So if the title of this article makes you gasp, you now know why. I use the word cocksucking because it is what it is. It is not a blowjob; I am not blowing on it. It is not fellatio or giving head. I am sucking on a cock, and I have little shame in using such jargon. Besides, the very word, cocksucking, is an aggressive word, it sounds more sinister, more forceful. There is no weight to the other words.

Cocksucking is a lost art, and in an age where sex is deemed as something impersonal, pervasive, and even anonymous at times, oral sex seems to get lost in the shuffle. People are impatient, they want instant gratification, and that seems to most clearly show itself within sex, where the goal seems to stick it in and cum, get yourself off, and move on. It's a grand game, with a clandestine scoreboard. Many people define themselves by the QUANTITY of their lovemaking, how many partners, and how many times a week. What they fail to realize is that you can have all the sex you want, but it's almost all masturbation--just getting off, which is something you can do all by yourself--if there isn't some special element, something deeply sensual and satisfying, something transcendent. Otherwise they're all just aimless fucks, one no more special than the other.

As such, it is seemingly easier these days for a girl to just spread her legs and let her man do his business than to really give yourself to him. Hell, there are times I've read magazines during sex because I wasn't into my "date" and he just wanted to fuck, so he paid $1500 to have me on all fours while he did his business and I moaned for his validation while reading Us Magazine. As I said, sex has become largely impersonal, and the best way to make it more intimate, in my opinion, is to rediscover the art of sucking cock, to do so in a way that makes your man lose his ego, to shut up and moan in pretty much the same way a woman moans during missionary sex, to make him shake and convulse, to make him cum in a scream. Something a little more personal, a little more satisfying, something that will make him shiver to his very soul.

The first thing I would tell you is, don't ever do it unless you are into your man and you want to pleasure him deeply. It is an acquired taste, something you not only get used to, but you start to enjoy once you get good at it. The feel of a thick veined cock in your mouth can be one of the sluttiest and hottest feelings you can have, provided you have yourself in the proper frame of mind. Don't do it otherwise, you'll end up hating the experience, and he'll end up resenting you for it. Unless you can be enthusiastic about it, don't bother.

If you've talked yourself into it and you want to pleasure him with your mouth, you need to remember that your entire mouth is a sex organ. Not just the lips, although it is important to tighten your lips around his cock and bob your head. Within your mouth you have a tongue, which if you learn how to use it, it goes nonstop. Your teeth can bring him pleasure, especially if you bite down ever so slightly on his head. Your cheeks should be included, and though a guy might think it hot to see his cock pushed against the inner wall of your cheek, learn to suck them in hard and tight as you suck, giving his cock more to feel, almost like a vagina. And you have a throat, and your throat doesn't end at the back. Learn to position yourself so your mouth and esophagus line up, and you can deep throat just like a porn star. Even your gag reflex, if you learn to control it a little and not fear it, can be used for pleasure. As you can see, there is much involved in sucking cock than just putting his thing in your mouth. It takes knowing what you have to use and making it work for you.

If you're just learning, though, don't be afraid to use your hand. If done right, your hand can be an extension of your mouth. Spit a little on his cock to lubricate it, then tighten your fingers around it and jack him off as you pleasure the head and first two or three inches of his cock with your mouth and all therein. Don't squeeze too tight; this should be a gliding motion up and down it, from your lips to his pelvis. Men always ask to play with their balls during this, and you should let your hand go wherever you want to touch. But the key idea is pleasure, and your hand, if done right, can be an excellent extension of your mouth.

Let your man touch you when you perform on him. This should be a giving experience for both of you, let him caress your face and push your hair from your eyes. I love feeling his hands on my back, slowly massaging me as I pleasure him. If you are performing in an impersonal and business-like manner, perhaps it's not the best thing. A caveat, though, if your man is becoming aggressive, and you are not comfortable, stop what you are doing, do not get yourself hurt, inside or out, just because he is becoming an asshole.

I prefer to have my man sitting, as if he were a king coming home to his slutty little queen. For most of my "dates", it usually ends up with him standing and me on my knees. There's nothing wrong with it, but with almost everyone out there, a large part of sex is ego, imposing one's self over another, giving one the presence of superiority and the other inferior to that. Sucking a guy's cock when he is standing inherently gives him that superiority. There are ways you can knock him down a peg if this happens--one thing I do is claw at his ass cheeks, or finger his asshole. The anus for a guy is that magic spot where he either backs up real fast or loses his mind completely and gives in to whatever you had in mind, but either way, he is vulnerable for a moment, and guy's hate being vulnerable, especially with a girl. That is why I prefer to make my man comfortable, have him sit or lie down--it takes away some of the ego.

One thing I always do to make my man cum super hard and fast is look him deep into the eyes. This has nothing to do with technique or cocksucking ability, but it has to do, again with the demolition of the male ego. It's all body language. If you close your eyes, even if it's not the case, you appear to be more into his cock than into him, and that will cast you as a cock-hungry slut. If he closes his eyes, he's lost in the feeling instead of with you, perhaps imagining the same feeling being done with some cheerleader he had a crush on in high school. But the maintenance of eye contact makes the cocksucking something else. There is something more involved than just a mouth and a cock. There are two souls involved, not just their bodies. By looking at him, you can see not just if you are giving him pleasure, but if it means something more to him than just the act. And there is nothing sexier in the world than a woman who will look her man in the eye when she is pleasuring him or is being pleasured by him. I was blessed with very dark eyes, and that seems to mean something dark and almost evil, as if I were born to suck cock. And I always use them to my fullest advantage, opening them up wide and adoringly as I suck it, maybe rolling them back when I deep throat. Your man will never say I Love You more times in rapid succession than when you are looking him in the eye and driving him into a helpless orgasmic frenzy with your mouth.

Soft moans on the cock do a couple of things. For one, the vibrations add to the sensation, and he will definitely feel them shoot up his cock into his lower torso. For another--and this is important for a guy--it makes him think you are enjoying the act and even getting off on it. It makes him feel validated, like a real man, when his woman moans for him. Even if it's fake, it is still worth the trouble to moan on it.

Only if you trust the man should you let him fuck your mouth. Again, this goes back to power roles, so do so only if you're comfortable. I say this because many men like to put their hands on the back of my head and start thrusting their cocks in and out of my mouth. Even I find that sexy as hell, but more times than naught, it turns into a power play, and he'll start talking trash about you being a little slut. If that happens, he might use his cock like a knife, stabbing your mouth and throat instead of finding pleasure in them. I say this all the time, not just in this article but elsewhere, but you don't have to give up control in order to be sexy. You don't have to feel vulnerable or slutty if you don't want to. And don't ever let a man talk shit to you if it makes you feel ashamed, ever.

However he cums is up to you. Never give up that decision to him. If you feel strongly about it, don't give in and swallow if you don't want to. For me, I prefer to toss my head back and let him cum all over my neck and chest and breasts, but that is just me. I have fetishes, and one big fetish I have includes getting my breasts always involved. I love feeling his cum on my tits, smearing it all over them with my hands, making them glisten and sticky. That is what I prefer. On a "date" I generally let my partner dictate, but for $1500 a night, I can afford it. In a more intimate setting, it is up to the woman, not the man, in what manner he cums. You've done all the work; the least he can do is just enjoy it and not bark out orders.

Pay attention, though, to what he does. Keeping your eyes open is not only hot as hell as I've already said, but it keeps you aware. And if you look up and see your man huffing and puffing and moaning, and you feel the cum rise in his cock as you hold it in your throat, you can keep your control. You can pull it out and stroke him to get him off if you don't want to feel his cum in your mouth at all. You can grind your mouth down further on his cock and let him cum down your esophagus. Guys like this, and I don't know why because I'm not a fan of it, but they like to jack themselves off at the end and aim the cum into your mouth. I don't find anything sensual at that at all. If it's up to me, aim for my chest, something that gives me pleasure as well. Always, though, pay attention to what he is doing; he will give you signs of things to come even if he is incapable of speech at that moment.

Some girls like to put something in their mouths, like vodka or ice, to enhance the pleasure. If I do anything like that, it is ice, because ice is clean, it becomes water fast, and it can be swallowed easily. It also turns from 32 degrees to 98.6 rather fast, so you don't have much time to employ a mouthful of ice shavings. But it does work, in much the same way as if your man runs an ice cube down your neck, between your breasts, down your stomach, and into your pussy on a really hot and steamy evening, and he will be gasping from the very first moment. Don't do any food products, like whipped cream or chocolate sauce, you will most likely gag on it, or it will run out all over your chin and neck. If he's weird, he will think it hot that his cock is a dark brown and you have it all over yourself, but it just doesn't work for me.

Let your man dictate whether or not you kiss him after sucking his cock. Most will, but the more self-absorbed won't. Cocksucking is not seen as a hygienic thing to do. As soon as you can, though, retire yourself to the sink and rinse your mouth out, you never know what is intermingled with his sperm. Brush your teeth, and resume to his side for whatever else the night entails with a clean and refreshing breath.

I hope this helps in your pursuit of giving your man the ultimate blowjob, head, oral sex, whatever you want to call it. I call it cocksucking, and if I do say so myself, I think I am the best you'll ever meet. Maybe there is a harem girl in Arabia somewhere who is better, or a porn star that can make seven figures a year. I made six figures last year, much of it due to twenty years of developing my cocksucking abilities. My hope, though, is that the lost art of cocksucking doesn't die with me, and guys, if I can help your girlfriend to lighten up and give you the best head of your life, then this met its purpose.

Love Always, Olivia. XXX